RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happily Ever After. OPEN!!!

+2
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Kat
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Happily Ever After. OPEN!!! - Page 4 Empty Annabell and Alex

Post  CutieLol111 Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Happily Ever After. OPEN!!! - Page 4 Tumblr_ksz4fkbYIS1qzgk7so1_400

There I was walking with my brother in the rain, Eating a ice cream cone. Well trying. I think the rain is getting more of it. " Hey!! Share the umbrellaaa ella ella!" I mess with my brother.

Happily Ever After. OPEN!!! - Page 4 Alex-Evans-alex-evans-829207_300_411

I wake up from a daze. "Oh sorry!' I move the umbrella closer to her. Then I stop and look at a girl giggling and jumping up and down. "hey I wonder who those people are."
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

http://dreamfun.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Happily Ever After. OPEN!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happily Ever After. OPEN!!!

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Hur. XD

Emma raised an eyebrow at Tyler when he started dancing, glancing at Alex and failing at her attempt to hide her laughter when the both of them burst out. Standing up now, Emma wiped the tears from her eyes from laughing so hard, a few more giggles slipping out. "Wow, you sure know how to act a fool," she joked, stepping back and shaking her wet auburn hair, water droplets flying. Sighing, she shoved her hands in her jacket pockets and switched her gaze between the three teenagers. "So, any ideas on where to go?" she asked, leaning against the brick wall of a building.

Alex shrugged his shoulders, looking at his best friend with a sorry expression. "Sorry, Em. This place is a dead-beat town with nothing to do…" he said, mumbling as his voice trailed off. Chuckling as he watched Ariana play with her colorful hair, he rolled his eyes and gave her a look. "Easily amused I see, hm?" he mused, a çocky grin spreading on his lips.

Emma pursed her lips in thought, the idea coming to her suddenly as she pushed off the building and widened her eyes. "I got it!" she exclaimed, a wide grin dancing on her mouth as her violet eyes brightened up. "Who wants to get trashed on top of the school?"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:28 pm

My brother and I walk over to you guys. "Hii!! Im Anna, and this is Alex" I offer my hand to shake to anyone..

"Anna I can introduce my self! But thanks. Yea like she said Im Alex! " I smile and study each one of you guys..
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Kat, Holly is online.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Ariana
I giggled and nodded when Alex asked me if I was easily amused. I looked at Tyler, then Alex, and back at Emma. "What do you mean?" I asked quietly. Tyler glanced at me and then back at Emma. "So stupid." He mouthed sarcastically. You have to admit darlings, I'm great at playing dumb. It's just so fun. I love it. I played with my colorful and veryyyy soft hair some more and bit my lip. I blinked slowly, making a single beautiful rain drop fall off my eyelashes. I could seriously just imagine that in slow motion. It fell slowly to the ground and splattered, only to be washed away by all the other millions of rain drops.

Tyler
I nodded when Emma told me I knew how to act like a fool. I smiled and watched Ariana for a moment, she sure was good at this dumb thing. She started asking question and giggling so I mouthed sarcastically, "So stupid." before looking back at Emma. I put out my hand slightly to let the rain water soak it. Sure, I loved the rain. I guess we all kinda have to here... Since it rains literally just about every day.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:08 pm

(Annabell)
I look at Alex (My Bro) with sorrow in my eyes. We were standing in the rain, my hand out to offer and ever body just ignoring us. "Well Fine, i'll repeat myself. HI IM ANNA" i said with intolerance..

I put my hands in my pocket, then I look back at my sister, understanding what she was about to do.. After she yells her name I quickly cover her mouth with my hand. "Sorry bout that.. She is a lil... "Ya know" " I twirl my finger gesturing she was crazy.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Full Name: Kaylin Jordan Creao
Nickname: Kaylin is Fine.
Looks in Description: Black, long, emo hair. Skinny, tan, bright blue eyes.
Personality: She is really shy, and keeps to herself a lot.
Looks:
Happily Ever After. OPEN!!! - Page 4 49174999uj9

Full Name: Aiden Kyle Creao
Nickname: Aiden
Looks in Description: Dark hair, not completely black, but not brown either, Gray/blue eyes, tan, with a 12 pack. (But not as big of a nose as in the picture.)
Personality: Really out going, kind of a jock, so he liked to go after girls.
Looks:
Happily Ever After. OPEN!!! - Page 4 Emo+shirtless+o+sopro
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Here. :) Also, just to clear things up, I see things from Emma's point of view when I write. So, don't take anything personally.

Emma widened her eyes at Annabell and crossed her arms over her chest, her mood darkening as she narrowed her violet-gray eyes, a spark of her temper igniting. Scowling, she flashed a glare at the girl and snapped bitterly, "Look, you won't get any recognition from me with that kind of an attitude, princess." Glowering, she dropped her hands down to her hips and held them there, turning back to Ariana and explaining. "What I mean is, do you guys want to buy some liquor, go on top of the school, drink it, and get wasted?" Pulling out another cigarette, she quickly lit up and took a drag, offering Alexander one and shrugging her shoulders when he waved them off. "If you all don't want to, that's fine. I'll go myself," she added, a hint of hidden pain in her voice as her eyes drifted to the ground. Home for her wasn't easy, and to come home drunk as hell would be better than coming home sober.

Alexander frowned when Emma's mood became so cold, a sigh slipping out as he shook his head, giving Annabell a look that said it all- "That wasn't smart…". Crossing his legs as he leaned against the wall, he scanned Ariana up and down once more, feeling a soft smile twitch on his lips. Tyler wasn't the only one who knew about her little secret; he'd sneaked a peek once or twice at her grades in the teachers lounge. Flicking his eyes to the boy who spoke for his sister, he smirked and rolled his eyes, muttering under his breath, "Yeah, she's not the only one." Switching his gaze to Emma, he didn't hesitate to nod his head and raise his hand, smiling. "You can count me in, Em," he said, raising an eyebrow at the others. "Whadya' say? You guys wanna' come?"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Ariana
I stared at Emma and before I could answer Tyler answered for me, "Sure! We'll both go!" I let the dumb act fade away momentarily. "Shut up Tyler I can speak for myself, believe it or not." I snarled, narrowing my eyes at him. "Let me speak for myself." I took in a deep breath then stared at the ground.

Tyler
I smiled. "Sure! We'll both go!" I smiled again and then heard Ariana's normal voice instead of the voice she used daily. She started snapping at me and glaring, things I haven't seen her do since we were thirtteen. I raised my eyebrows in surprise, but stayed silent until she looked down. "Alright Ari. I will-" She interrupted me. "My name is Ariana!" She shouted, storming off. "Wow... I feel really bad..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Sorry, epicly multi-tasking here… XDD

Alexander watched Ariana storm off and raised an eyebrow, glancing at Tyler before shrugging his shoulders and winking at Emma. "I'll get her and we'll catch up," he said, jogging after Ariana and tapping her shoulder, flashing her a warm smile. "Hey, you're not gonna' wimp out on us now, are you?" Laughing softly, he watched her with his ocean blue eyes, the rain finally letting up as the clouds slowly drifted away, sunlight finally shining through.

Emma whistled as she watched, a small chuckle slipping out as she flipped her bangs away, grinning. Laying her eyes on Tyler, she switched her smile to a smirk as she tilted her head and and narrowed her eyes faintly. "You know, for someone who seems to be so close, you really just pissed her off," she mocked, bouncing on her toes a little bit before turning and motioning for him, Annabell, and Alex to follow. "Come on, let's go get some beers…"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Ariana
I blushed deep. "Maybe I am, may I amn't." Yeah, I said amn't. Giggle. I smiled and stepped as close to him as I could get. "What're you gonna do about it?"

Tyler
I smiled and followed her, grinning.

Sorry I has a suckish post, My friend just attacked me.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:44 am

Kaylin looked over at her brother, as they stood in front of the mansion. She stared aimlessly, and thought. "This place is huge!" She looked at her brother, whom wasn't next to her anymore. She raised an eyebrow. She looked around for Aiden. When she saw him walking up to the door, she jumped up, and ran after him. "Are you crazy?" She asked. Aiden shook his head. "No..?" "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Getting inside..." He replied like she was stupid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:38 am

(Annabell)

"Hehe.. Sorry bout that.." I laugh nervously. "I snap sometimes.." I start to follow the group glancing at my brother. "I need to really learn when to shut the hell up.. "

(Alex)

I walk with my sister and the group not really agreeing with the drinking part.. I look back at my sister. "You should take some mental classes.." I laugh a lil.

(Annabell)

"Hey thats not very nice Bro..." I fold my arms.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Bump
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Posting…

Emma strolled down the street, her wet, auburn hair still plastered to her face as she turned and walked in to a liquor store, giving the others 'wait here' sign with her hand. Grabbing a few cases of beer, she went to the counter and paid for them, walking out and smirking. "Now that we have the beer, lets go!" she exclaimed, laughing and twirling on her feet for a moment.

Alexander smiled and glanced up ahead, seeing Emma dancing in place and chuckled under his breath. Looking back at Ariana, he gestured for her to follow him as he smiled warmly, his blue eyes sparkling. "Come on, the crazy chuck has the drinks," Taking her hand, he winked and pulled her gently along with him.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Ariana
I smiled and let him pull me along, not arguing as I would with Tyler. "Wait! You never told me what you'd do about it!" I laughed and raised my light eyebrows. My natural hair color was white. Pretty strange, I know. I stared at him with a smirk on my face.

Tyler
I laughed and followed her to the school. I seriously hoped I hadn't made Ariana that mad... But I guess you never know. I flipped my dark hair out of my eyes and watched Emma as I walked.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Bumpo
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:41 am

BUMPOOOO!!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:02 am

Alexander felt his cheeks flush and he glanced away, embarrassed. "Um, I'll get back to you on that one…" he said lamely, glancing back at her and laughing. [WB!!]

Emma led the group up to the highschool and made her way to the roof, pulling out her phone and blasting Nickleback's "When We Stand Together", popping the lid of a bottle and taking a swig. Tossing one to each of the teens, she grinned and tipped her glass, "Bottoms up!" Dancing to the sick beat of the song, she started singing along and kicking balls off the roof, a care-free mood emanating off her. "The drumbeat carries on…"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:16 am

Ariana
I rolled my eyes and took a huge drink of the beer. I watched Emma then started kicking the balls as well, laughing. After a while I was.... Drunk I guess. I was stumbling and laughing at the smallest things. My foot caught on a rock and I fell to the ground. I sat up and blinked hard. "Woah..." Everything was all blurry and fuzzy. My own name flashed through my mind after I thought about it for a while, but nobody else here was familiar at all. I knew they weren't strangers but I didn't know who exactly they were. It worried me a little, but not much, I just hoped I wouldn't do anything I regretted.

Imma leave out Tyler for jsut a moment.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:23 am

xDD

Alexander rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled, walking over and helping Ariana up, grinning at her. "I guess you don't do this often," he joked, pointing to the beer bottle in her hand. Chuckling again, he gestured over to Emma who was playing a pretend guitar and singing along to the song still, totally rocking out. "Ever need someone to practice with, she's your gal," he said, patting her shoulder lightly so she wouldn't topple over.

Emma jumped up and down on the roof, strumming an invisible guitar and squeezing her eyes shut as she sang along, her voice in perfect harmony with Chad, rocking her head back and forth. Obviously, she was in the zone.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:35 am

Maybe longer than a moment, he's boring. XDDD

Ariana
I slipped into his arms. "I'm.... Dizzy...." I laughed and slipped to the ground again and smiled. My eyes trailed upward to his face and I let the beer slip out of my hand. I think I'd had enough...

WB/SORY
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:44 am

OH! I can fix that with my EPICLY AWESOME Emma!!! xDD Hyper. Music does this to me. xP

Alexander raised an eyebrow and laughed, setting her down gently and sitting next to her, an arm over her to keep her sitting up, but also in a kind of flirtatious way he would never admit to. Smirking, he kicked the empty bottle down the slanted roof, watching it roll down and hearing it shatter below. Whistling, he glanced up at the red sunset and smiled. "Man, when it's always raining here, it's actually kind of pretty," he stated, flashing her a toothy grin.

Emma sighed when the song was over, swaying to some unheard beat still playing in her head. Smiling she glanced at Alexander and Ariana, her smile widening into a happy grin. It took a lot to make this girl literally drunk, but she could act it like no other. Turning to Tyler, she smirked and approached him, a flirting flash in her eyes. "Dance with me?" she asked, her phone starting to play "Fix Me" by 10 Years.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:57 am

Tyler
I smiled and took her hands. "Sure." I grinned a crooked grin and spun her in a small circle. (WB, Seriously sorry, I'm tired. D:)

Ariana
I stared at him and frowned. "What are you doing?" I was trying to put on an act but couldn't help laughing. I squeezed my eyes shut. "I feel drunk, but really, I can think straight, even though my head is pounding and my motuh feels like cotton..." I opened my eyes again and stared at him once more, this time concentrating hard on his face.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:03 am

I wish I wasn't tired so I could make you one of my new and improved pretty posts. :'(
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next