RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay---

3 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- - Page 3 Empty Re: Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay---

Post  Kat Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:46 am

Dani patted Arie on the head. "Good girl." She looked at Cameron. "Okay, come on." She took his hand and led him to her house which was huge.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- - Page 3 Empty Re: Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay---

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:48 am

Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- - Page 3 Cameron
Cameron follows, Daisy in front of him. Daisy was walking beside Arie, trying to make herself look bigger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:50 am

Arie bolted in the dog door and up to her room. Yes, the dog had her own room. Dani walked in and looked around shyly in the huge living room.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:53 am

Cameron follows and stands beside her, his hands in his pockets. He had
dropped Daisy's leash on purpose. Daisy darts up the stairs and follows
Arie. Daisy walks into Arie's room and looks at Arie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:54 am

Arie spun in a circle and barked. Dani laughed. "So... This is where I live..." She went up to her room and looked in the mirror. She frowned at the mess on her head.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:57 am

Cameron stood in the living room. He walks over to the fireplace to look
at the pictures she had set up above the fireplace. He studies them
carefully and smiles. Daisy looks at Arie, her ears perked up. Daisy tackles
Arie and begins wrestling with her. Daisy's tail was wagging fast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:59 am

Dani fixed her firey red hair into a side pony tail. She was disappointed that the red in her hair was fading. Arie wrestled with a Daisy and yippeed happily.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Cameron walks up the stairs and peers into Arie's room, watching them
wrestle. He smiles, glad Daisy was starting to be nice. He leans against
the door frame and watches. Daisy wrestles Arie to be on top. When
Daisy finally got on top she grins and licks Arie's face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Arie smiled and stood up and shook herself from head to toe. Dani came out and smiled. "Arie's a spoiled little princess. This is her own room."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Cameron smiles, still leaned against the door frame. "I see that." He looks
at Daisy whose tail was wagging viciously. Daisy barks at Cameron, pleading
for something. Cameron couldn't figure out what she wanted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Name: "Colin Wayne Andrews(:"
Nickname: "Um...Colin is okay I guess...but you can call me anything actually..."
Crush: "No."
Bf/Gf: "Um...no."
Spouse: "I'm 16, no thanks."
Kids: "Maybe some day...(:"
Personality: Colin is a jumpy, funny person, but shy on the cover. Once you get to know him, he could either be your best friend or your worst enemy, it depends how you treat him. You have to know what he does and doesn't like, because once you get on his bad side, there's no getting off. Don't judge a book by its cover, he can get pretty vicious.
Looks:
Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- - Page 3 Tumblr_lrfry6hMmk1qjrwlfo1_500

----------------------------

Name: "Jordyn Rae Hudson."
Nickname: "Jordynn(: Only special people can call me Rae. If they want."
Crush: "Awkward...."
Bf/Gf: "No one ^_^"
Spouse: "Not yet..."
Kids: "Seriously? o.o"
Personality: Jordyn is a smart, usually serious person. Okay, you got me--so she's not that bright. She's bubbly and cute, and stuck in a kids' body(: She loves everybody...really. One of her favorite things to do to wind down is go on the swings, and that's where she pictures her first kiss being. She needs a gentle but funny guy to truly unlock her.
Looks:

Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- - Page 3 WTH
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Accepted. x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:08 pm

joyojoyojoy(:
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:08 pm

Dani watched the dogs curiously. "How cute. They're little friends!" She giggled and kissed Cameron's cheek. "Daisy can stay here when we go if you want." She smiled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:11 pm

SpinninAround<3 wrote:joyojoyojoy(:

Dayum.

He smiles, "Alright." He looks down at Daisy. Daisy looks at Arie with a devil grin as if saying 'You just wait until the humans leave'.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- - Page 3 Tumblr_lrfry6hMmk1qjrwlfo1_500

I shoved my hands in my pockets, smiling, watching people. Yeah, I probably sound like a creeper. >_< I pulled my hoodie further over my eyes, sighing and taking a look on my Facebook. no new anything, as usual. Facebook for me was like a refridgerator. I knew there was nothing there, but I Checked it every five minutes anyway.

I looked at my feet, seeing the small lizard tattoo I had gotten a few months ago. I smiled lightly, blinking and shieliding the sun from my eyes. What? I wasn't wearing shoes, call me a hippie and get over it. >_<
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Do chu want me to make a girl Yoderrr?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Dani smiled and Arie wagged her tail. Dani hugged Cameron for a second then blushed. "Sorry... Habit."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Cameron smiles, "It's completely fine". He looks down at Daisy hoping that she'll be nice while they're gone. Daisy smiles and wags her tail, looking up at Cameron.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Arie barked and howled. Dani flinched a little and instinctively ducked closer to Cameron.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:17 pm

Cameron looks at Dani, "Oh you okay? You seem a little jumpy..."
Daisy looks at Arie with confusion. She bent her lip into a growl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:17 pm

Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- - Page 3 WTH

I sat on my favorite black swing in the park. I smiled. "THIS IS SO FUN!" I yelped, going higher and higher, not even caring if people looked :3 When my swing was almost up to the silver pole that held the whole swing set up, I jumped, but landed on my butt. I giggled, getting up and wiping off the wood chips.

Not far off, there was a little girl with her mom. I smiled, running over, nearly falling over a random creeper boy maybe my age sitting on a bench. "Cool tattoo." I commented. He mumbled something, so I just moved on...

I went up to the little girl. "What's that?" I asked, brushing the blonde hair out of the eyes of her Barbie doll. "Her name is Barbie." She giggled. Her mom looked at me weird, but I ignored it. "You can play." The girl laughed, handing me her other Barbie doll. "This is Theresa. Her best friend." The girl described.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:18 pm

@Candy: Sure.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Arie smiled as Dani got super close to Cameron and wagged her tail. Dani didn't move. "Yeah... Sorry..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:19 pm

SpinninAround<3 wrote:@Candy: Sure.

Yayyy. (:

BRB, Gonna go make a girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next