RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay---

3 posters

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- Empty Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay---

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Welcome! This role play is about teenagers that live in the 'real' world. They struggle with relationship problems, drama, and other things. They don't live in a 'mansion' or 'resort' and they're not on any 'cruise'. They live in houses, paying bills, and they keep it clean! They are treated like adults and they shouldn't expect anyone to help 'em out. This is the real world.

Rules!

1. Keep Cussing to a limit.
2. Keep Details to a limit, just like the first rule!
3. No 'Rape'. That's disgusting, and it's no joking matter. It happens in the real world, I know it does, but please leave it OFF this role play! Blech!
4. Not too much drama. Please, No bipolar chicks running around crying for no reason, it's annoying.
5. Don't be the center of attention, Please.
6. No Fighting among members.
7. If you are making a new character, don't use the same name or picture as someone else.
8. No Whining if you don't get the person you wanted!
9. Have fun! (:

Skelly!

Name:
Nickname:
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Spouse:
Kids:
Personality:
Looks:

My Characters!

Name: Cameron James Walker
Nickname: Cam
Crush: Nope. (:
Bf/Gf: *blushes* No...
Spouse: Nawww
Kids: Uhm... I'm Seventeen... So no...
Personality: I'm really nice to everyone, or at least I try to be. I fall in love too easily, so I've had many heartbreaks and I do miss my ex, Stella. She completed me, until she ran off to her ex. I wish I could have her back, but I've managed to move on. I am not the ladies man, because I'm not sexy or rich. So, I am very soft when it comes to girls. I'm very shy, I've always hated that about me.
Looks:
Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- 3715863512_fbd7096b33
Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- 3642815580_5083a90326
Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- Orig-10143271
Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- Weatherstar

Name: Stella May Campbell
Nickname: Stella
Crush: Nobodyyy
Bf/Gf: Nope. ;)
Spouse: NoNoNoNo
Kids: o.o Uhm... No
Personality: Hmm... I guess you could say I'm fun to be around. I'm often called weird but since when did other people's opinion matter. I love to be around other people and I'm not shy at all. I love everyone and try to be a good person, wherever life may take me. I can be a little mean, however. Just be nice and we won't have a problem.
Looks:
Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- Tumblr_lcanokXoJs1qe9nabo1_r1_500
Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- Olivia

Last edited by Candy on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- Empty Re: Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay---

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- Cameron
Christian was sitting in his house on the computer. He heard the pitter-patter of feet. He turns around in his spinny chair and his dog, Daisy jumps into his lap. He smiles and strokes her fur. He turns back around, facing the computer. Daisy curled up into a ball and fell asleep in his lap. Cameron was browsing facebook.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- Empty Re: Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay---

Post  Kat Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Do I fill out a skelly right now if I wanna join or can I later?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:12 pm

You can start now and fill out a skelly later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Yay! Her name is Dani.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Mkay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Dani was browsing the school page on Facebook. A kid's name popped up and she smiled. "Hi?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:19 pm

He smiles when he saw a girl had messaged him, he messages her back saying: "Hey.(:"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Gurgle. Gots tu go. Be bck soon.

Dani smiled. "I hope u really go 2 my skool and ur not a stalker..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Cameron laughs a little and replies, "No, I go to your school."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Dani laughed and smiled. "Okay... Prove it somehow."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Cameron smiles and types, "How?" He honestly didn't know how to explain it to her. How could he prove that he actually was a part of that school?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Dani giggled. "Meet me in the park in 20 minutes?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Cameron smiles and types back, "Sure. I guess I'll go get changed." He walks upstairs to his room and changes into a white t-shirt and puts a black vest over it. He throws on some blue jeans and slides on his sperrys. He puts Daisy on a leash and walks to the park.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Dani giggled and put a smiley face. She put on a new outfit, put her dog Arie's collar on and went to the park.

Arie: Me vs. The Real World ---Literate Teen Roleplay--- Charmseriousbw

Her outfit: http://www.avenue7.com/Outfit/Everyday-Casual/b182978f-9c19-4c51-bbed-42b51a50322f
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Cameron sat down on a bench, texting one of his friends. He waits for Dani. Daisy hops up on the bench and sits down beside him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Dani brushed hair behind her ear and looked around. she texted the number it said on Christian's profile. "I'm here..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:41 pm

He got a new message and looks at his phone, he texts back: "Alright." He looks out at the other people and spots her, recognizing her from her picture. He jogs over to her, Daisy following him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Dani let Arie wander aound because she didn't wear a leash ever. She smiled at Christian. "Hi..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Cameron smiles, "So, What proof do you need?" He grins and turns around in a full circle and smiles at her, "Why would I stalk the school's facebook page anyway?" He chuckles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Dani laughed. "Okay, I believe you. Who's this?" She smiled when Daisy walked up to her.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Cameron looks down at Daisy, then looks back at her. "Daisy Duke." He smiles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Dani smiled and giggled. "She's cute." She looked around. "Arie is somewhere..." Her dog ran up to her. "Good girl!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Cameron looks down at Arie. Daisy stands in front of Arie and growls. Daisy wanted to get the point across that Cameron was her human, Not Arie's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:55 pm

Dani giggled when Arie jumped back from the other dog. "That's Arie for ya."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next