RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open! Empty Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open!

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Introduction & Prophecy-
The Red Eclipse is a fabled time once every five years where the moon in the sky turns a bloody red, staining the stars around it crimson. To most creatures, it is an omen of bad luck. But, to the mysterious wolves found in the area where the eclipse is brightest, it is a sacred and prophetic time. Strange occurrences happen the night of the Red Eclipse, and it is said that the power that turns the moon red somehow drips down onto any pups and shares its magic. These wolves are like any other, except that each of them will possess a special gift. Protective of this ancient secret, the wolves living under the Red Eclipse seldom welcome strangers. However, each year, the pack has a seven day window where any and all outsiders are allowed in to join the pack. The week of acceptance has begun, but the question is, will you make it in?

Previous Prophecy-
For who can say, what time will show?
Twigs over stones, may have in store.
River of leaves, as shown to be.
But flow is time, and time is flow.
Three such vines, all must wait.
For who can say, what time will show?

(This prophecy was given fifteen years ago)

Current Prophecy-
To be shown

Chain of Command & Rules of Conduct-
Owner: iKate(Me)
Commanding Officier:
Loyals:

Rules
1.] Respect everyone. If you don't like someone, suck it up and deal with it.
2.] ABSOLUTELY NO TEXT TALK!!! Hmm, all capitals and three exclamation points… this must be important.
3.] Be loyal! If you join, I expect you to continue to come back!
4.] DO NOT MAKE A WOLF INVOLVED WITH THE PROPHECY WITHOUT MY CONSENT. IF YOU WISH TO HAVE A WOLF INVOLVED, CONTACT AND ASK ME FIRST.
5.] Don't instantly have a crush on someone… >_< That drives me nuts.
6.] This is a Literate RolePlay, so be realistic because I will heavily enforce this rule.
7.] Plagiarism is against the law, and don't think I won't report you for it.
8.] There is no such thing as a perfect wolf. (This ties in with Rule 6)
9.] There will be NO power-playing/god-modding at ALL.
10.] I think I've made myself clear about how serious I am, so I think I'll be a little more lenient with this one. ;) At least enjoy yourself while your here. :D

Law of the Pack-

I.) Obey your Alpha at all times, under any circumstances, and in any situation.
II.) Everyone fights, everyone hunts. Failure to do your job, and you will be punished.
III.) Choose to leave, and you will not be welcomed back.
IV.) Only the Beta may take place of Alpha in their absence or death.
V.) The Omega is never to be shown any respect, courtesy, or generosity. She is disgraced for a reason.

Ranks-

Alpha Male- Akito
Alpha Female-

Beta Male-
Beta Female-

Healer- Isatuo

Delta-

Lead Fighter-
Fighters-
Miskete
Jynxed Moon

Pack-
Jace
Renio

Omega-
Crimson

Skelly-

::(Name)::

Identity-
Birth Name:
Preferred Name:
NickName(s):

Heritage & History-
Mother:
Father:
Siblings:
Biography:

Affection & Family-
Interest(s):
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

Dynamics & Moral Reputation-
Personality:
Special Quality(ies):
Moral Compass:

Characteristics-
Appearance:
Definitive Quality(ies):©️

My Characters-

::Akito::

Identity-
Birth Name: "Akito"
Preferred Name: "Akito will do."
NickName(s): "Does my name sound like it could get any shorter?"

Heritage & History-
Mother: "Hysiko Minkoi"
Father: "Selfish coward... Took his own life"
Siblings: "I am the oldest of all my litter. Below me is Isatuo, Kamashi, Youkian, and Opaum"
Biography: Akito was born into a loving and compassionate family, but still, somehow, he ended up being the odd-ball of the litter. From a young age, he was always different. He plotted against his siblings (particularly Isatuo), lied to countless wolves, and tried to persuade his parents to train him earlier. Many of the other pups made fun of him and called him names for his mischievous activities. Akito took for the worst when his father killed himself, and then the hating began inside him. He began to have uncontrollable outburst of rage, severely injuring the wolves he was around and eventually he was exiled from the pack. Boiling with anger, hate, and rue, he left the world of sentient contact and roamed for two years as a loner.
During those years, Akito learned something that changed the whole game; he learned how to control his anger. Rumors say that he trained with another loner- a wiser, older wolf. Other's say that he became possessed, and even more far-fetched, some say he made a deal with the devil. But sometimes the most outrageous lies are the most obvious truths. No one is quite sure what happened, but whatever did, it changed Akito into a deadly, sinister, patient, silent killer who left no evidence of his actions. With his new status, he jumped from pack to pack and left his mark, only increasing the fear against him.
A year of his devious chaos, and packs began to recognize Akito when he came and they started to reject him. Unhappy with this new resentment, he turned back into a loner and terrorized the packs into submission. More rumors started that he was looking for a certain pack, or a certain wolf, but most revolved around Isatuo and how he was searching for her. The most horrific era of Akito was when he began to steal and murder any wolf pups that resembled his younger sister; any white pup with blue eyes went missing overnight and turned up dead the next day. Again, no one is sure why Akito wishes his sister dead, but many believe it's because of the ying-yang effect going on between the two.

Affection & Family-
Interest(s): "I have no need for such a petty thing"
Crush: "Love is useless, completely and utterly. Don't try to convince me otherwise"
Mate:
Pups: "Loud, obnoxious creatures. I have not the patience to put up with them"

Personality: Akito is a sinister soul with a lust for blood in the most cruel and unusual ways. Though, he isn't upfront with this evil side of himself; he keeps it hidden and uses convincing lies and complex truth's to worm his way out. Mockery is just one of his favorite things to do to the ignorant, and then he'll just leave them to their confusion with a ominous chuckle. He likes to appear as just a mysterious wolf, but as time goes on, his true self shows. Patient and time-biding, he waits until the perfect moment to strike like a cobra going in for the kill.
"Anger gives your enemy power; and power gives them control"
But even with all his self control and discipline, his temper always finds a way out. At that point, he truly does become a demon and confirms all the rumors about him. Spiteful and grudge-holding, he never forgets a face and has determination like no other when it comes to revenge. Since many know his name as he's terrorized countless packs, he uses his frightening reputation to scare others into submission. Akito is the type who relishes tampering with others minds, much like a cat toys with a mouse before devouring it.
"I don't have to be faster than the bear; I just need to be faster than the guy behind me"
Compassion is a joke to him, and mercy would be a terrible mistake to ask for; as chances are he'll just prolong your suffery. Insulting his enemies is one of his many ways to win a fight, as he knows how to take that anger and use it against the other wolf. Despite his wicked and sinful nature to get what he desires, he is a very smart and educated wolf- making him all the more dangerous. The most important thing to remember about Akito is that he is a manipulative, lenient, and menacing figure.
"Either you're with me, or against me- there is nothing between"
Special Quality(ies): Besides being eerily mysterious and having frightening intimidation, not much. He is a proficient fighter, and calculates most of his attacks.
Moral Compass: No one is quite sure where Akito stands on the playing board. One minute you think he's on your side, the next he's stabbing you in the back.

Characteristics-
Appearance: Akito is the exact opposite of Isatuo; he is all coal black and only has one white paw- something he resents. Weighing some where around 96 pounds and having a height of about 2"7, he's defiantly the largest of his litter and the most powerful. The pure black of his pelt makes him look like a shadow in the night when he's lurking around, but with that contrasting white paw, it makes him easy to spot with no underbrush to hide it. His fur is strange and different from the rest as it is all very long and sleekens his form. With all that long, pitch black fur, it flares out around his head and gives him a midnight mane with a pair of ominous orange eyes. Yet, the most intimidating thing about his appearance is his eyes which are such a dark and deep orange they resemble red. With his black pelt and blood-orange eyes, he often gets called a demon or an evil spirit.
Definitive Quality(ies): A strange ying-yang effect goes on between him and Isatuo; as he is pure black with a white paw. Though he also has a pair of ominous dark-orange eyes that resemble red.

Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open! T8x8oi
========================================================================================
========================================================================================

::Isatuo::

Identity-
Birth Name: "Isatuo"
Preferred Name: "Isatuo is what I like to be called"
NickName(s): "Isa I suppose…"

Heritage & History-
Mother: "Hysiko Minkoi"
Father: "Prical Gina"
Siblings: "Oh, there were many. But Youkia and Kamashi- my two brothers -are the only ones I remember."
Biography: Isatuo had a relatively calm life growing up in her old pack; she had many brothers and sisters and both parents who loved her very much. From a young age, she was always excessively polite and sweet- gathering things for her elders and always following directions. Things began to turn for the worst when her mother, Hysiko, past away and left her, her father, and her family devastated. Prical, her father, never quite got over Hysiko's death and after a few months, killed himself and left Isatuo and her siblings alone. With no parents and no siblings who really cared anymore, Isatuo left her pack and traveled across the mountains that bordered the south end of her packs territory. After nine months of traveling, she came across another pack that took to her liking.
Blue Snow, her new pack, was unfortunately in the wake of a massive war between their rivals- yet during one of the battles, she met her first love. His name was Shade, and as soon as the two met, there was an instant connection. Two years went by, and during that time Shade and Isatuo fell in love and became mates. Their lives were peaceful, until the rivaling pack attacked again and destroyed Blue Snow. Shade was killed by one of the enemy wolves, and left Isatuo to bear yet another heart ache. Black Winter, the enemy pack, took control of Blue Snow and killed many of Isa's friends.
Not able to bear any more grief, Isatuo fled from the chaos and traveled by herself for a long time. In that time, she fell in love with a rouge, unfortunately, and he left her after she gave birth. Seven pups to take care of by herself, she had a great deal of responsibility placed upon her, but she pulled through and showed to be a fantastic mother. Four months after having her pups, she was out hunting when a cougar came across her pups and attacked them just as Isatuo returned. She was unable to save all of her pups, and only one was spared- Renio. Heartbroken at the loss, she went into a state of depression before snapping out of it and pulling herself together. Taking Renio with her, she roamed around for three months before finding this place where she hopes to find a new home.

Affection & Family-
Interest(s): "Not now, not ever."
Crush: "No, and love is something I no longer wish to tamper with"
Mate: "Never again! The last one left me with seven pups to care for on my own!"
Pups: "Renio was the only one to survive the cougar attack…"

Personality: Isatuo is one of those almost disgustingly formal and polite wolves who keep to themselves and those they know well. She isn't one to converse much, and likes to stick to the outer rings of social meetings and just about everything. Overtly kind and thoughtful, she has her ways to make good impressions on most. Her quietness and reserved, mindful attitude towards many is a bit mysterious and eerie, but she assures, "you'll get used to it one way or another."
"Instead of judging a book by it's cover, take the time to read and understand it"
But there are some thing's that Isatuo can't stand and will drive her to the breaking point of her tolerance levels. These are the characteristics in wolves she finds revolting and irritating so much, it can push her to her limits before she becomes snappish and harsh with her words. At this point, she can become mean and even violent, but it passes as soon as she realizes her mistake. This isn't something that happens regularly, as she normally retorts with a cool insult, but there are times where she just can't take it anymore. She's never actually said what these qualities are, but if you see a lashing tail, it's best to just leave.
"Ignorance may be bliss, but it does not entitle one to make mindless decisions"
The last little part of her character is her modesty of which she has enough to spare with. Extremely shy towards praise and compliments (particularly her singing) , she often brushes it off like it was nothing. She isn't to big on being reckless and adventuring, but given the right mood and presence, I'm sure she'd find a rational excuse to actually have some fun. Moral is something she is very passionate about, and will defend what she believes is right to the very bitter end. This is a silent protester at it's most perfect.
"Fall in love or fall in hate. Life is divine chaos; enjoy it"
Special Quality(ies): She denies it, but her singing, healing abilities, and fighting strategies are very unique.
Moral Compass: Isatuo drifts around the good side.

Characteristics-
Appearance: Isatuo is a pure white wolf with a single coal black paw. Weighing around 86 pounds and standing at exactly 2"4, she isn't the largest wolf, but where she lacks strength, she makes up for in speed, agility, and quick-thinking.
Her fur is all about medium length except for under her belly where it gets longer and on her chest, back, head and ears where it gets considerably shorter. The perfect white color of her fur makes her have an illusion of a glowing aura around her, also having her mistaken for an angel. However, the black on her right paw always brings you back to reality as it stands out like a square in a town of circles. Her claws are a little longer than average, as are her teeth, but this obviously doesn't do anything to her self confidence or affect her in any way. But the thing that many find most angelic about Isatuo is her eyes which are a light lavender due to the fact that she is blind in the left eye and a deep blue in the other. This two-toning to her eyes give her a hyptomizing effect on some, but for her overtly modest nature, it's a curse. All put together, Isatuo is quite the beauty, but she would never say the same.
Definitive Quality(ies): Her two-toned eyes and her single black paw distinguish her from other snowy white wolves.

Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open! 2aaecns

::Miskete::

Identity-
Birth Name: "Miskete"
Preferred Name: "I like my name just fine, thank you."
NickName(s): "Er, no thanks. I'll pass."
Gender: "Do I look like a fea? Didn't think so. I'm a brute!"

Heritage & History-
Mother: "Kieana; bless her soul. I love you, Mom"
Father: "Aaron"
Siblings: "Eh, I left at a young age. They could be all dead for all I know"
Biography: "Not much to tell… I grew up and left my pack. Found this one and joined."

Affection & Family-
Interest(s): "Yeah... I have bad luck with this sort of stuff…"
Crush: "No thanks, I'll pass"
Mate: "I don't think you're getting me…"
Pups: "Eh, not my thing"

Personality: Miskete was the shy, timid one of his litter. He is polite and respectful at most introductions, and likes to be formal about things when the time calls. Though, he often stutters when he's nervous about things and can get a little skittish around unfamiliar wolves without some sort of encouragement. Basically, he gets mild flashes of paranoia.
"Living like everyone is out to get me has got me this far, and I plan to keep it up"
He does have a brave and courageous streak in him, deep down, but he only shows it when those he cares for are put in danger. He steps out of line sometimes, but that's only because he's a firm believer in what he thinks is right and is stubborn like a mule. Being bold isn't his forte, and he doesn't normally do it unless he's desperate to prove something. Another big quality, Miskete won't tolerate lying and that seems about the only thing that'll get him fired up.
"Lying by omission is still lying, and it's just as unacceptable"
Open, kind and a bit of a joker, he easily makes friends and likes it that way. He enjoys making others smile, and absolutely loves to flirt with girls, but he isn't a player. I wouldn't say he isn't looking for that perfect someone with his charming ways, but more like he just hasn't found her yet. Romantic and a quoter, he can easily impress the one he finally falls for, though with his reckless attitude, he could be a handful.
"You can either make it happen, watch it happen, or wonder what happened"
Special Quality(ies): Miskete is an expert with being slick with his words, though he's more of a negotiating type. Though he also is pretty good at tracking.
Moral Compass: Miskete is as far to the good side as you can get.

Characteristics-
Appearance: Miskete looks a lot like someone took a pile of red and orange leaves and dumped them on his pelt where they threaded themselves in. Deep reds, burgundies, coppers and hues of orange stain his pelt, giving him the look-a-like of an autumn forest floor. Standing around 2"5 and weighing about 90 pounds, he's right about at the average mark and keeps his lithe shape with all the running and bounding he does. With the multitude of colors in his fur, it's impossible to tell where the shades begin. All of his fur remains at a average length, though it gets a little shorter under his sandy belly. The black surrounding his eyes makes them stand out more as it looks like a mask enveloping them. His striking eyes are his most attractive feature, and resemble -like the rest of his family -jewels; in this case, emeralds. Everything together, Miskete is quite the looker.
Definitive Quality(ies): Miskete is quite plain aside from his emerald green eyes; those are his only standout-ish features.

Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open! 302w2ts

::Crimson::

Identity-
Birth Name: "Crimson"
Preferred Name: "Call me anything but my given name and I'll rip you apart!"
NickName(s): "What, Crimson not good enough for you?"

Heritage & History-
Mother: "Her name was Silver, and she's dead"
Father: "Ryder, but it doesn't matter anymore…"
Siblings: "I don't care. Frankly, I'd be happy if a certain one was dead"
Biography:

Affection & Family-
Interest(s): "Humph, I'd love to see that happen…"
Crush: "Hard headed, aren't we?"
Mate: "[Insert lots of colorful words here]!!!"
Pups: "Please, I have enough problems in my life!"

Personality: Crimson is a very reclusive type of creature. She doesn’t speak much, and likes to keep to herself when surrounded, that is, when she chooses to be social-ish. Her guard is always up, and she never lets those who act suspicious, which is everyone to her, out of her sight. She often tries to hide her emotions, as “they only get in the way of things” she says.
“Sometimes, in order to be the bigger person, you must first stand up for yourself”
She has a somewhat advanced vocabulary, and knows how to use it well when she insults others, which is often. Despite her cynical behavior, she is deep thinker, and likes to examine the cons and pros of anything before diving head first into it. But, don’t take her for someone who is greedy for power or control, she despises those who do use their reputation to take dominance over a pack.
“Better to ask forgiveness, than permission”
Her temper though, can sometimes get the better of her when she becomes irritated with arrogant, narcissistic wolves who deem themselves better than the rest. When her temper flares, she is outspoken and snappy at everyone that talks to her. She is bold, and not afraid to tell anyone to back off when she’s ticked. It’s a good idea not to try to calm her when in this stage, as chances are you’ll end up loosing a limb.
“I’ll die on my feet with dignity, before I live on my knees with fear”
Special Quality(ies): Besides having a wrathful temper and being extremely intelligent?
Moral Compass: Crimson is confusing, and with her rage, it's hard to tell where she stands. Yet, she assures that she's not working for the dark side.

Characteristics-
Appearance: Crimson is a fiery reddish wolf, with a pelt that matches her temper almost perfectly. In fact, she looks much like a fox on stilts. Weighing around 52 lb. and standing at 3"8 at the tip of her ear, she is a rather large fae, and recommended not to be pestered. She has extremely long legs, and holds her head high as a sign of her self dependance. She has exceptionally large ears, but she cherishes then just as she does her angular muzzle and face which is surrounded by a mane of red fur.
With a strangely bright brick red taking the main role in her pelt on her back and stretching from her tail, which ends in a white, to her muzzle, she sometimes looks like she's on fire when she stands in the light. A tuff of pitch black fur is settled on her back, and looks deeply out of place there. A rusty orange is blended in to the luminous red, and tones down her inferno of a pelt. The orange runs under her belly and hides inside her forelegs. Her insanely long legs have more of the black threaded into them, and give her the illusion of wearing black socks. Her chest, however, returns back to the iridescent brightness as it takes on that firry red again.
The only thing calm and not blazing in her appearance is probably her eyes, which glow a soft amber and seem, well, almost hypnotizing. All together, she is actually a quite beautiful wolf, if I might add.
Definitive Quality(ies): With a bright red pelt and black socks, she's easy to spot amongst the crowd. ©️

Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open! 29mm6bk

Last edited by iKate on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open! Empty Re: Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open!

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:39 pm

This RolePlay is now open. :D
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open! Empty Re: Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:49 pm

~Jynx~

Identity-
Birth Name: "Jynxed Moon"
Preferred Name: "Jynx, if you want to keep your ears."
NickName(s): *Growls*

Heritage & History-
Mother: "Fallen. She died when I was very young. I was raised by my father, who is dead too."
Father: "Onyx. Also is dead now, and for the better!."
Siblings: "My brother Jace. My other brother and sister died right after we were born."
Biography: "Jynx's family was a rickety one, but they kept together for awhile. Her mother had been on her own since she was a pup, and her father was an exile from another pack. Soon Jynx and her 3 siblings were born. But the nights were cold, and nothing that their mother and father did could keep death's icy claws from 2 of the pups. Not even a week old, and 2 were dead. Jynx and Jace, the last two, were strong and able to keep through the winter. But soon came hunting season. When away to get food, Fallen was caught in a hunters trap, and never seen by her pups again. After that, their father's health started to decline, and we got very weak. By the time Jynx and Jace were 2 years old, their father gave up, and let himself drift away, passing on. Ever since Jynx and Jace have tried to join several packs, but they all knew that their father was Black Onyx, the most ruthless murderer there ever was. Of course Jynx and Jace had never known their father away from the den and had no knowledge of his murdering of pups and mothers. After being attacked several times, Jynx began to grow a cerain hatred for her father. She submitted herself to the thought that she was indeed like her father. She started going around without her brother, attacking random wolves in the forest, usually killing them. Jace has tried to help her, but it seems as thought the old Jynx is lost forever."

Affection & Family-
Interest(s): "Does that count wandering alone?"
Crush: "Love is a contradiction."
Mate:
Pups: "I do not have time for such little abominations."

Personality: "Jynx is ruthless and dark, just like the father. She has never had a friend and her witty sarcastic remarks often drive wolves away from her. Her cutting green gaze matches her stabbing tongue. She is not one to back down for a fight, and is usually the one egging it on. She loves the feeling of adrenaline, and sometimes does anything to get it. She is not boastfull. Jynx, in a way, is a very humble wolf that knows her limits. But that doesn't mean she acknowledges them. She is always pushing herself to be a better fighter. Her reputation is almost as bad as her father's, but there are a few wolves that have seen her generous compassion.... A very few wolves.
Special Quality(ies): She has some witty remarks and she is a great fighter, but she is also a very skilled lier. She can convince other wolves to do what she wants most of the time.
Moral Compass: She tends to be on the bad side, but catch her in a vunerable moment, and she is on the good. But there is really no telling.

Characteristics-
Appearance: She has a white muzzle, the underside of her neck is white, along with her belly and back legs, and underside of her tail. Her eyes are a dull redish color, but not a vibrant scarlet. She has unusually thick hair around her neck, but its better protected in fights. She weighs about 79 Lbs, and has a height of about 2'3. She was larger than Jace when she was born but now he was slightly bigger than she was. But she was stronger. Defined muscles are easily visible in her front and back legs.

Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open! Blackwolf

Definitive Quality(ies): She has a long scar that runsfrom the corner of her left eye, aross her muzzle, to the right side of her neck.

I will add Jace later..... When I finish him :)

::Jace::

Identity-
Birth Name: “Jace”
Preferred Name: “Just call me Jace.”
NickName(s): “My real name is short enough!”
Gender: “Since when have you met a female with the name ‘Jace’?”

Heritage & History-
Mother: “Fallen....”
Father: Growls. “Onyx.”
Siblings: “Jynx....”
Biography: (Can I just say the same as Jynx? Cause it technically was the same.......)

Affection & Family-
Interest(s): “I like to track.”
Crush: “Nope.”
Mate: “Um..... Hello? Isn’t that kind of what you just asked me?”
Pups: “No mate, no pups. If I did that would kind of defy nature.”

Personality: Jace is more laid back and careful than Jynx is. If siblings could be any more opposite it would be an extreme feat. If you meet Jace after you meet Jynx, it’s like the calm after the storm. Understanding and kind of compassionate, Jace can be anyone’s friend. But he is harsh and hateful when he needs to be, and is a pretty good fighter. He is better at hunting and tracking though.
Special Quality(ies): “Hunting and tracking.”
Moral Compass: He flits around the border, but almost always on the good side.

Characteristics-
Appearance: Jace is comepletely black and grey. Pitch black on his back, but as it gets closer to his underbelly, its gets lighter and lighter until its grey. His eyes match his underbelly, being a dark smokey grey. He weighs about 85 lbs, and most of it is muscle. He is silent on his feet wich makes him an amazing hunter, but he isn't a very great fighter. He is only slightly bigger than Jynx.

Red Eclipse || Literate Wolf RolePlay || Open! Shadowwolf-2
Definitive Quality(ies): Only his smokey colored eyes.

Last edited by Rippletail-Fallen- on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:24 pm

Accepted. ;)
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:45 pm

((Thank you!! I was actually afraid you wouldn't accept me lol. :) ))

(And a little heads up, from Monday to I think Thursday, I won't be able to get on cause I will be at the beach. Okayz? :D )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Thats okay. I've actually been really lucky to have all this extra time to get on. When school starts though…. Probably not as often. XD Anyways, would you like to start? Or do you want to finish up with Jace?
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:02 pm

((Same here. And I'm still trying to figure out what all to put with Jace. I don't have much time on here right now, but I will work on him. I can start, or you can. I'm not very used to literate rp's but Im trying. :) ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:25 pm

I finished Jace.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Saw, and he's accepted too. I'll post first, just to start off. XD Uh, Jynx probably a Fighter and Jace a Pack member.

Akito sat patiently underneath the shade of an old oak tree, the cool autumn breeze lifting up his ebony fur and stirring it ever so slightly as he shut his blood-orange eyes. The Red Eclipse was coming soon, he could feel it in every fiber of his twisted being. Opening his eyes, he stared out at the pack he had taken control of, his gaze drifting from wolf to wolf. Soon… he reminded himself mentally, calming his beating heart, soon….

Isatuo lay on her side by the pond towards the edge of the camp, dancing her black paw along the waters surface and watching the ripples distort her image. Sighing, she switched her two-toned gaze up towards the sky and slowly dragged her tail along the bare earth, a smile creeping onto her mouth. "Mother!" a high pitched voice barked happily just before a multi-colored ball of fur leapt at her chest, knocking her onto her back. Laughing, she gazed up at her son and gently pushed him off. "Hello, Renio. What adventures have you been through today?"

Miskete padded back towards his pack, a limp rabbit dangling from his jaws after his brief hunt, his heart still pounding from the run. Letting his tail swing freely, he smiled behind the fur and chuckled at the sight of the pup Renio tackling his mother. Placing the rabbit down, he tilted his head at the odd couple and rolled his eyes. "Such a furball," he muttered with a sigh, picking up the rabbit again.

Crimson stared out at the pack with a cold amber gaze, her ears pinned to her skull and her tail slapping the ground softly, but irritation steamed from her. Then again, this wolf was always mad about something or other. Growling, she stood up and walked out from her den, slipping into the outer forest.

Last edited by iKate on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:30 pm

((Yay. :) And okayz. What rank are you going to put them as?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:51 pm

((Are they already in the pack, or do they have to do the acceptance thingie?))
(Sorry I poofed.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Whichever works best for you. ;)
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:01 pm

I guess we can do the acceptance thingie. :)

Jynx quietly slipped through the undergrowth, her paws stepping lightly, and quickly, avoiding everything that would make noise if stepped on. Twigs and bush branches snagged at her glossy fur, but had litle effect. Her redish colored eyes studie the trees around her, and she sniffed the air. Hm.... Wolves... Must be a pack around here somewhere. Maybe the one she had heard so much about? The ones who held so tight to the Red Eclipse beliefs? Maybe there was something to this legend.

Jace trugged along behind Jynx, not really trying to be as quiet, but stepping in his sisters paw prints as she hurried along infront of his. He sighed and he ducked to avoid being hit by a branch that Jynx has pushed aside. She was coming out here hoping to find the pack that believed to much in the Red Eclipse. He had never seen it, so he wasn't sure if it even existed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:16 pm

I'll have my beloved Crimson find them… XDD

Crimson trudged through the underbrush silently, even with her rage billowing about her. Lashing her tail, she felt an uncontrollable growl ripple out from her mouth, her lips pulling back over her gums. Suddenly, the scent of unfamiliar wolves entered her nose, and all her anger was transformed into curiosity. Pulling her ears back, she pushed aside her thoughts and focused on the scent, which was strong and close. Following it, she soon spotted two figures moving through the forest. Narrowing her eyes, she checked the wind and found that she was downwind, so her scent would not be so easily detected as she silently stalked forward. Coming up behind them, she paused before letting out a low warning growl. "Who are you?"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Jynx whipped around quickly, standing infront of Jace, facing Crimson. She was growling back. She had never liked being snuck up on, and it didn't settle nicely with her now. Her ears were pinned back and her teeth were bared, and she looked like she was ready to leap at Crimson.

Jace stepped infront of Jynx. "Jynx, enough!" He turned back to Crimson. He didn't like being snuck up on either, but he pushed that aside. "I am Jace and this is my sister Jynx. Our father was Onyx." He relaxed a little. "We are looking for the pack that has the belief in the Red Eclipse." He studied Crimson for a moment, then looked back at her eyes, his own smokey grey ones were expressionless.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Crimson narrowed her glowing amber eyes, her sleek tail twitching behind her as she listened, not taking her eyes off the one called Jynx. Briefly glancing at Jace, and sniffed. "Never heard of him," she said coldly at his mention of their father, which, honestly, she never had. Stepping towards the two, she felt her strong defensive attitude falter slightly, flashing them a hallow smile. "Well, you're in luck. We just opened for new recruits," she said with a sinister tone, something like malice gleaming momentarily in her gaze. Swishing her tail twice, she sighed sharply and gestured with her muzzle for the two to follow. "I take it you heard the legendary tales of the Red Eclipse and couldn't resist the task of finding it?"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Jace was a bit taken aback by her icy comment of never hearing of their father. It was, in fact, a surprise to him. Alot of wolves had just gone up and said 'You are Onyx's son! Get away from here. We want no killings'. For some reason, it was an odd relief that they had found a wolf that had no idea who Onyx was. Maybe him and Jynx could start anew here. Jace followed Crimson, and nodded. "My sister had heard the legend told me about them. She was so determined to find them, and she was going to come anyways even if I didn't come with her."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Crimson chuckled and glanced behind her at the both of them, a twisted smirk appearing on her mouth, "Sounds like she and I share that quality." Facing in front of her again, she sighed and felt her muscles tighten in her legs. Taking in a deep breath, she led the two through the camp and up to Akito, who still sat underneath the oak tree with his eyes closed. "Akito, we have two new arrivals," she said, a hidden tone of resentment in her voice as she turned around and flicked her tail in goodbye.

Akito opened his eyes and gazed silently at the two wolves before speaking calmly, and in an eerily kind voice. "How did you two find this place?" he asked, his piercing blood-orange eyes staring at the two, as if he was trying to read them. Shifting to his feet, he shook his midnight pelt and swished his tail behind steadily.

Gotta' poof for a bit… Dinner.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:07 pm

((Okayz.))

Jynx could tell, in some weird way, that she should talk now instead of Jace. Maybe because Akito and Jynx were kind of alike personality wise. She dipped her head a little. She may be mean and spiteful, but she wasn't unresqpectful. "I heard of this place from another, who thought it was but a legend. I came to prove that it wasn't." Her redish eyes couldn't compare to his, which looked as though they were the esence of evil. But she met them none the less, showing she wasn't of his pack yet. She kept her head a bit low though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Backk...

Akito noticed the way that the two spoke in turn, guessing that they were siblings and had traveled together. Nodding his head, he glanced down before returning his stare to Jynx as he narrowed his eyes faintly. "Tell me, and don't be humble, do you wish to join or not?" he asked once more in his calm but eerie voice, another cool breeze stirring his fur and the leaves in the trees.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Jynx hesitated, then nodded once. "Yes we would." She wasn't sure that she liked the fact of being ruled by another, but she would get used to it, she told herself. She breathed in the cool breeze that carried many scents from far away places. She shook her fur, then stood straight and looked at Akito. "It would be my guess you are the Alpha." She said, tilting her head a little to the side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Akito scanned the females face for a moment before he flashed the two of them a smile, passing them on his way down. "Then welcome to Red Eclipse," he said over his shoulder, his black tail fluently. Turning around as he paused on his way down to the main camp, he eyed Jynx with an unreadable expression. "What made you assume that?"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:10 pm

Jynx Your obvious ego? She thought, but kept it back. She didn't want to smart off to her new alpha no matter what. She just shrugged instead, "Just an assumption." She stated. She looked back at Jace, who as usual was shwoing no emotion at all. She rolled her eyes. Even if no one else could figure out Jace's feelings, she could. She was his sister after all. She could tell right now that he was a bit nervous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:19 pm

XDD Tehe, I like Jynx. XP

Akito flicked his ears and gazed off into oblivion for a moment before looking at Jynx and flashing her a crooked smile, a soft chuckle escaping his lips as he turned his head away for a moment. "We'll see," he commented lightly, an ominous feeling drifting out with his voice. Leaping down to the ground from the ridge he stood on, he paused before looking up at the two siblings again. "What are your names?" he asked, inviting Jace to speak up as well.

Isatuo pulled her two-toned eyes away from her son to take a fleeting glance at the two newcomers conversing with her brother. Sighing as a frown settled onto her lip lines, she got up and nudged Renio towards Miskete who sat not for from them. "Go play with him," she urged, a warm smile on her mouth as she watched her only surviving pup bound off. Turning her head back towards Akito and the two wolves, she took a deep breath and padded towards them, he tail gently swinging behind her.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:30 pm

Thanks hahah. :)

Jynx tilted her head a little, and blinked. "My name is Jynx, and my brother is Jace. Our father was Onyx... Though it seems as if some of you has never heard of him..." She was slightly intrigued by this, but a little happy at the same time. Her ears pricked as she heard soft pawsteps to their side. She turned her head and looked at Isatuo for a moment, then nodded a little, and turned back to Akito.

Jace didn't say anything. He just nodded when Jynx said his name. He wasn't much of a talker, since alot of what he said came back to bite him later. He just looked at the ground infront of him until he also heard the pawsteps coming up to them. He glanced up and blinked in surprised at the fae approaching them. He studied her, then sat down at Jynx's side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum