RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

4 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Katelyn nodded. Yeah. She spoke softly.

Jess was bored in her room? XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Jace noticed the change in her voice. "Everything okay?" He asked. He really liked her, so now it's time to ask questions.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:13 pm

"I didn't even offer to go skinny dipping, though however since you brought it up..." Markus grinned, nudging her slightly, with one of the most dirtiest looks you would ever see on someone. He winked slightly, smiling his charming smile, that usually did work on girls.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:14 pm

Chase finnally stood up, walking to his house. He passed Jess's and stopped to the sound of music.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Payton looked at him with a disgusted look. "You are nasty!" She said. She also kept thinking how any girl could ever love him. "Give me a real answer. Kay?" She told him, hoping for the best. She kept looking different ways, to make sure people are not looking.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:22 pm

"A date, you and me. I'll stop stalking you after that, and only after that. Until then I won't be leaving you alone. Not one single chance." Markus put his hands in his jean's pockets. "So... do we have a deal? Personally I think it's a rip off for me, but you know, I'm going to be friendly." He shrugged as if he believed what he was saying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Payton thought for a minute... Then finally spoke. "Fine." She said. "One and one only. And if you stalk me anymore after, I am not afraid to tell the cops." She said. "When is it ganna be?" She asked, trying to regain her niceness x3
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:30 pm

"Tonight, around eightish, entrance at the movie theater a couple of blocks away." Markus winked at her, making sure that he didn't lose his flirty image for one second, he had to make himself look hotter than he actually was. That's how he figured everyone got around and got people to notice them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Katelyn nodded. Mhmm, I'm fine.

Jess was singing "A Little More Free" now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:40 pm

{Yo Goal wanna role play?}
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:43 pm

Payton nodded. "Okay, that gives me... 2 hours to get ready. See you then." She exclaimed before she walked to her house. She she got there, she took a shower then dried herself off, put some makeup on, then put on a black and grey blouse with a black cardigan and some flat boots. She put on some jeggings then tucked them into her boots. After that, she fixed her hair to be straight. She then put a noticeable Barret on the side. All that took around one hour and 40 minutes, and since the movie theater was a few blocks away, she figured she'd walk to waste some time.

Chase listened to her and got closer to her house. Then, he made his way to the closest winder to Jess. Then he knocked on it, knowing that she heard it.

Jace continued walking. "Oh. Okay." He said. "Would you ever consider going out again, with me?" He asked her. Hoping for a yes.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Shure? XD

Jess turned to the window. What? She snapped.

Katelyn nodded. Yes, I would.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:49 pm

Chase spoke; "If your going to be grouchy then ask me to leave. I'm not really in the mood for bad attitudes." He answered. It's like he has switched lives. He has a whole different attitude than before.

Jace smiled. "Awesome."
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:51 pm

Katelyn nodded. Mhmmm.......

Jess glared at him. You're the one who came up here, and plus, you knew I was in a bad mood. So boo-hoo for you. She did a pouty face and walked over to the window. I suggest you climb down and move your hands unless you want them smashed. She said in an angellic voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Markus chuckled when she agreed. Running back to his house, he noticed that his dad was out, like literary knocked out. vomit covered his dad on the trash covered floor, he noticed his dad's poker party all past out in the living room. He stepped past them and to his messy pig-pen. He decided he would get a shower, and so grabbed some of his best clothes and went to get a shower, changing into his new clothes after. Making sure to put on enough cologne for it be noticeable. He slipped his shark tooth necklace over his neck, and walked back out through his messy trailer house. Walking toward the movie theater and getting there soon afterwards.

{What charries you got?}
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:57 pm

You can look at the previous page. Any of the girls except for Jess and Katelyn. Reiner and Kade are busy too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Chase jumped down. "You know what, I came here because I care about you, Jess. And there is nothing I want more than to make you happy. I've been turned down twice by you. It even surprises me that I'm still your friend. I'm your friend because I really do care about you. But ever since that Justin guy came, you've been acting like someone I've never met." He told her. "Just leave me alone from now on. That's a promise I'd be happy to make." He said before walking away.

Jace continued walking. XD
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:01 am

Payton arrived at the theater and sat down in a waiting chair outside. Waiting for Markus. She was texting all her friends and she smirked at all of the guys that winked at her.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:03 am

Jess rolled her eyes. I DON"T CARE! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! She screamed then slammed the window shut.

Katelyn walked too xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:07 am

Markus smirked when he saw Payton, narrowing his eyes as a guy winked at her. "Hey, you actually came. Ah, dammit, I guess this means that I can no longer stalk you huh?" He chuckled, looking at her. He seemed to lean back in thin air, his hands in his pockets, like they always were.

{You pick, I'm faaar too lazy to care.}
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:08 am

Chase was completely full of mad. When he got home he slammed the door and threw a flower vase at the wall, of course it left a dent and there was a mess in the living room. He leaned agents a separate wall and just sat there, thinking of ways of how he could get away from this town.

Jace was full of quiet
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:10 am

Payton rolled her eyes. "Cut the chit chat and let's get this over with. You look nice, and blah blah blah. Just buy the tickets." She said.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:12 am

Well, I has to leaveth soon. So I'm not in the caring mood either. I just don't really wanna rp Jess.

Actually I'mma go, later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:13 am

Lol. Bye Goal. See ya tomorrow.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:16 am

{Cya.}

Markus whistled when she said that, "ooh you really are sassy huh? Let's just go sweet." He smirked and walked up into the theater. Walking up to the ticket man and buying two tickets.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next