RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

4 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Nicole,"some people like me can't afford more than one phone" she rolled her eyes
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:59 pm

"Why not? When you think about it, it's only like thirty dollars for each phone a month, and they only cost a few hundred. Well if you get the ha;f decent ones. You cheap phones can be like seventy or a hundred." Flex rolled his own eyes. "Are your parents cheap?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Nicole shakes her head,"don't have any. Dad went M.I.A. during the last war and mom was killed in a car accident."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:11 pm

"Ah....." Flex wasn't exactly sure how to respond to that. He raised an eye brow, "uh, I'm Lord Flexer. But if you call me that I'll punch your face in."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Nicole rolls her eyes again,"well then what can i call you?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:20 pm

"Flex. Flex is the only thing that you can ever call me." Flex snorted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Nicole,"Whatever. I'm Nicole."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Payton closed her eyes for a few minutes, then she opened them back up. She then stood up and grabbed her black hoodie and sunglasses. She put them on and started walking down the street. She didn't like being in public, last time her brother was in public, someone noticed him from a billboard and murdered him. She will not take that chance since she was on the billboard too. She kept looking behind, beside, and before her to make sure she didn't see anyone. She doesn't do well
In public. She stuffed her hands in her pockets as she walked. She was wearing a teal spaghetti strap tank top and some blue Jean shorts with some sneakers, and of course you couldn't see her top because of the hoodie.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:50 pm

"Did I ask for your name? I do not care to know what you're known as." Flex rolled his eyes.

As Markus continued to walk down the road, he soon saw a person, who seemed to be trying to make sure that they weren't noticed, which was kinda strange because it seemed the more and more people tried not to get noticed they got more and more noticed. He knew it was a girl though by what she was wearing. He had a natural instinct to flirt, even if he didn't know the girl. "Hey babe." He smirked, walking up to her, and standing in front of her, blocking her way in a sense. "I couldn't help but notice how much hotter things have gotten since I saw you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Nicole smiles and kicks some sand at him,"Whatever." She flips her hair over her shoulder and walks away.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Flex rolled his eyes as he walked her walk off. "That was rude ya know?!" He yelled out, half snarky.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Payton slowly looked up and looked at the guy. He was taller than her, and she was still trying to hide her face. But since he talked to her, she knew she wasn't doing it right. "Exuse me?" She said in a soft and quiet voice. She noticed when he said Hotter that the guy was flirting. She never thought that she was good enough to be flirted with since she has only had one boyfriend, who cheated on her. She wouldn't know if she was ever ready for another boyfriend.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:18 pm

"You heard me, I'm guessing not a lot guys approach you, I mean I figure that there's not a lot of guy's that could even compare with your hottness. Though it seems that I was and always will be one of the hottest guys in this neighbour. Airgo, I'm not afraid to flirt with you." Markus really did think that he was one of the hottest people around, maybe it was somewhat true, however sometimes he over did it. He glanced at the girl making his eyes look as seductive and charming as he could. "I'm Markus, but you probably already knew that, and you are...?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Payton was surprised. How could any guy think he could just flirt with her? No. She would not stand for it. She took her hood down and her sunglasses off. "I'm Leaving." She said, now with a hateful attitude. "I'm not goon to have some stranger Flirt with me because of my looks. I'm not that type of girl, got it?" She said. She was in his "Bubble" and invading his personal space to make sure he knew she wasn't kidding.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Markus raised an eye brow, he'd seen girls act like this before. "Whoa, whoa, whoa babe." He said making sure that she couldn't pass him, "you still haven't told me your name yet. I'm guessing it's something like Star, considering that's all I care see in your eyes." Another thing that should be well known about Markus, he would never take no for an answer, if a girl tried to walk out on him, he would just keep on bugging her and bugging her [which he attempted to call flirting,] until she would admit to his charm. This girl was no different in his mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Payton was now getting annoyed with him. "First of all, it's Payton. NOT babe. If you call me babe one more time you'll get to know what my fist smells like." She said as she walked around him again, trying to get to the mall. She hoped he doesn't follow her.

^ Lame sorry
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:00 pm

{OMG HOW DARE YOU POST THAT SMALL OF A POST!!! IM'MA GONNA DIE NAO!
-Overreaction.-
I've been watching youtube for like six straight hours. I'm a bit.. well... :3}

Of course Markus was going to follow her, what was the point of just letting a girl walk off after you'd flirted with her. That was like eating half a hotdog than throwing it on the ground. "Okay well Payton, wow that is like a seriously sexy name. One of our kids has to be named Payton Jr." He grinned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Payton was not impressed. "No. Do not even Think I would dare have kids with you." She tried walking away again, but she kept thinking that he would follow her, which he most likely would. She passed the beach, then the boardwalk. She stopped at the boardwalk and looked at the water.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 pm

{PS: Markus is a perv.}

"But you don't know how good of a lover I can be?" Probably not one of Markus's best come ones, but he still figured it might work, considering it had worked for some girls in the past. This one seemed a bit different than most of the others. He followed her down to the water. He had no intention to let her just walk away from him, he wouldn't let any girl out of his sight, after he met them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:40 pm

I figured. Lol

Payton rolled her eyes. "What will it take for you to stop following me?!" She screamed. She hoped it wasn't to loud... Although it was. She gained some stares from people, but she ignored it. She crossed her arms and shook her bangs out of her eyes. "I will NOT going skinny dipping." She told him.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Reiner paied then stood up looking around. He walked out side.

Jess sat on her bed, playing her guitar and writing a new song. She was very bored at the moment.

Katelyn was walking with Jace.

Kade is... at home I suppose....

Abby sat on the beach, under and umbrella, reading.

Emma, Josie and Ally were playing volleyball on the beach.

New charrie!

Lailah was sitting on her bed, looking around. She got bored though, so stood up and walked downstairs then outside. She had her bag slung over her shoulder. In her bag you could find her iPhone, book, hair brush and much more random crap. She could be a packrat at times, which is definetly one of her flaws. Although, one of her perks was her beauty. She works as a model, singer and actress, but mostly modeling. She could get guys with ease, but suprisingly, she's never dated anyone before. Lailah walked down the street, the wind blowing through her long, brown hair. Once she reached the beach she put a towel down and laid down on her stomach. She took out her book and put on her sunglasses then started to read, not very aware of her surrondings.

For those of you who forgot what they look like.......

Lailah Looks - Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. Nina-dobrev-elena-gilbert

Jess Looks - Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. Tumblr_lokv0cXLHC1qlzz9ao1_500

Katelyn Looks - Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. Katelyn+Tarver

Emma Looks - Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. 1443293553_bf9bf842b8

Josie Looks - Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. Jhkg

Ally Looks - Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. 08michigan

Reiner Looks - Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. Ze

Kade Looks - Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. OgAAAKpWZiSzQdKjCtSW04AnlMCfh7sVkyb21_q3jsYu1qVh5EO3tKL9WweKOcVHeUPhpBbxdXPWAcKYaIk1w9xLaGcAm1T1UH4HlBSfuxowLGrlhuEDaBI-yxCA_thumb
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:46 pm

(BTW!!! I'll rp with ANYONE! :3)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:53 pm

Chase layed down on the hammock and stared up at the sky. Not only was he mad, but he was highly disturbed.

Jace was walking with her, and the beach was slowly clearing and there was only a few people at the beach now. It was now about midday.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Katelyn looked at the ground awkwardly. Sooooo...... She said.

Jess put her guitar down and went to her piano and played "Love Alone".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Chase put his hands behind his head and sighed.

Jace looked at her. "I had a good time last night. Did you?" He asked her.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next