RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING!

+3
RiseAbove
Kat
That-Awkward-Kid
7 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING! - Page 7 Empty Re: Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING!

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Sorry I was gone for a few daysss(: It was my birthday yesterday! <3 I'm replying to the last post with Guardd, and if anybody else wants to roleplayy we can(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING! - Page 7 Empty Re: Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING!

Post  Kat Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:58 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!! Someone else who obsesses over The Lying Game!!!! I LOVE SUTTON!!! But I luv Ethan more. XD

Raine watched John...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Ohh gosh XD

I was so mad! I missed the first episode! D: So in the second episode, I had no idea what was going on.. :P I kinda got it afterwards....
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:57 pm

XD THAT SHOW ROX!!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:34 am

YUSSSSSS! XD

I know, right? I'm gonna read the books once school starts :D
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:35 am

Same, I put a hold on it at the library. Wanna RP???
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:48 am

Katie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi heheheheheheh chu need a repost?
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:50 am

HEY CHICKEEE!!! Yesh. I do. Ohz, do chu know the number at my mom's house????
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:56 am

Sure ^_^ Lemme just type something up...

:~Sutton~:

Miss Sutton Mercer sat in her dorm room, looking through all of her clothes. So many clothes, and yet no where to wear them. She looked at one of her favorite dresses, and thought for a second. What would go with this? She hung it on a hook on the closet door, and she looked at her shoes. She picked out a cherry red pair of heels, and set then under the dress. She smiled at the outfit, and changed quickly into the dress and slipped on the shoes. She walked into her room, her heels hitting the carpet softly. She picked out a long silver chain with a heart charm on it. She grabbed a couple of silver bengal bracelets, and slipped them on. Done, and done.

Sutton grabbed her white purse, before walking out of her dorm, and down the hall.

.:.Teagan.:.

Teagan sat in his room, listening to his iPod. They weren't exactly allowed at the school, but he didn't care at all. Who does? Those rules are all a bunch of gibberish. No gum chewing? No electronics? Lights out at eleven? Those all interfered with normal teenagers lives. Teagan personally loved gum, and music, and he always stayed up late. Though, those were the only rules that he's ever broken. He was a goody goody. He didn't want to get in trouble with the school, so he only broke the rules that would be easy to break.

Teagan was getting bored with sitting in his room, and really all he wanted to do was talk to someone... So, he headed out of his room, and stuffed his hands in his jean pockets as he walked down the hallway.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:00 am

Imma make a new girly named... Nick.

Nick walked down the hall texting on her phone. She laughed as her best friend Raine texted her. It said, "On a date. I feel weird!" When she passed Teagen she ran into him. She tripped and fell.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:07 am

YE-no. No I dont. I can't quote but its like at the vrry top of the page. Hehehehehehhe I'm watching the shaytards. At least one person HAS to know who they are!!!
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:09 am

Aaron went to his dorm and played with his cell phone waiting for Serina to call.

shaytards??? wtbleep?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:16 am

no I- im not going to say anythign. Anything at all. Just watch. And are yew felling better?

Serina
After class I went back to my dorm. I pulled out my cell phine and typed in his number. I wan't completely sure I should call him. Eh too bad, I did. I wated for him to answer. My heart was pounding fast as the phone rang.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:19 am

Yup! Except I'm sweating in my North sweatshirt. Is frudgin hot in here! And ehhhh... It's too long of a video. Too much effort.

Aaron picked up and smiled. "Hello?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:23 am

watch it some other time? PLEEEEEESEEEE DO IT OR RUFAS DOESN'T GET KISSES!!!!

Serina
I was relived when I heard his voice. Not the creepy hobo from across the street but HIS voice, whoever he was.
"Um h-hi. Who is this?"
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:28 am

Aaron smiled. "Hi Serina? It's Aaron."

Kay! Don't pull the Rufas! Not fair! xD
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:34 am

But he approves of the shaytards!!!!

Serina
"Yea -um I recognized your voice, You just never told me your name."
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:42 am

Aaron nodded. "Sorry, My name's Aaron Dalton."

xD
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:49 am

"Ah so thats who you are. I'm Serina Thoru, If you didn't already know."

O ok so there is this kid, Kyle, he's in our gym class and our language arts class, And a few others. He looks like justin beiber O_e O yea and you would have died if you ran the mile.... DRINK MORE WATER!!!
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:55 am

Aaron nodded. "I know, it's on everything you own."

XD
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:57 am

Serina
I began to worry.... I looked around the room.
"Huh?"
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:00 am

Aaron laughed. "It's on your notebook and on your bag and locker. I noticed that as I passed and it's in bright purple letters on your locker."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:03 am

Serina
I was realived.
"Oh yeah, Heh I should really take those things off my locker huh."
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:30 am

Ooh! Ooh! I know who the Shaytards are! :D I just don't watch Shaycarl... I'm more into ShaneDawson...

.:.Teagan.:.

As he walked through the hallway, he bumped into a girl, and then she tripped over his foot. He gasped a bit, and looked down at her on the ground. "Oh god... Are you okay?" He grabbed her arms gently, and helped her back on her own two feet. "I'm sorry... I wasn't watching where I was going. Are you sure you're okay?" Once she looked like she was fine, he quickly looked her up and down. She was actually kinda cute. Well, not necessarily kind of. More like really cute. Pretty even. 'Get that out of your head Teagan... There's no relationships allowed at school.' He shook the thoughts out of his head, and just decided to forget the whole 'Are you okay?' thing.

"I'm Teagan... I think I've seen you around before, but I've never actually met you before... Your name is?" He smiled a bit, and held out a hand to her, meant for her to shake.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:39 am

Aaron smiled. "I guess. So..."

Nick shook his hand and smiled. "I'm Nick, nice to meet you Teagan."

WB. Sorry.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next