RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING!

+3
RiseAbove
Kat
That-Awkward-Kid
7 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING! - Page 6 Empty Re: Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING!

Post  C.L.Unicorn Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:56 pm

KAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE CHU FEEL BETTER!!!!! And imma post Serina for when you get back :P

Serina
I was still in class, "taking notes" as I was acually drawing anime charicters. *preferably Zero Kiryu.......Yummy............*
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING! - Page 6 Empty Re: Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING!

Post  Kat Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Aaron looked over at her drawings. "Those are rally good."

Me too... I'm starting to feel a little dizzy. I just hop I'm not seizing when my dad gets home. I'm all alone... Sad Neutral No pale
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:39 pm

o no! and remember your fake seizures the first time yew slept over.

Serina
I smiled and whipsered thanks.

I know its un-good, forgive me master.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Lol. Yush. I remeber! EWWIIEEE!!! SADIE BRATHED HOT STINKY AIR ON MY FOOT THEN FARTED WHILE ARIE TRIED TO EAT THE CARPET! Thy've both lost their Coco Puffs.

Aaron smiled and watched her.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Postie for me Moonlight!!!!
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Oops! Sorry, thought I did.

Raine frowned. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to make him mad at you or anything..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:34 pm

John shook his head. "Nah! It's alright! Let's just enjoy our time together."
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Raine smiled. "Okay, where are we going?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:45 pm

John grinned. "Somewhere smashing!"
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Raine imitated him. "Smashing!" She laughed. "I like the way you say that. From your Britian background!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Serina
THE BELL HAS RUNG!!
I tore out the picture and gave it to the suspicious dude.
"Something to remeber me by." I said in a weird tone.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:51 pm

John grinned. "Let's cut out." he took her hand and led her to his car. "It's notva marvelous car.. " He said, pointing at the slightly beat up small car.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:52 pm

HAPPY TEN PAGES ROWER!!!

Aaron smiled and took her hand. He wrote his phone number on her hand in Sharpie and walked off.

Raine smiled. "I don't care. Long as I'm with you."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:57 pm

John blushed a little. "Nice.....You look pretty by the way...."
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Raine smiled. "Thanks. You look... Great." She grabbed his hand.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:00 pm

John smiled and brought her into the car. He drove off, soon reaching a romantic, expensive looking resturaunt. "Here we are.... Pauls dad owns the place...."
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Raine stared at the place. "Wow. By the time I could afford to go to a place like this I'd be too old to drive."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:31 pm

John laughed. "You think I can afford to eat here?! Heck no! I just get it dirt-cheap if I bring a girl... Paulies dad has a soft spot for romance."
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Raine laughed and kissed his cheek before getting out of the car.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Johns face turned bright red, something it didnt do often, as he followed her inside.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Raine sat down at the table the waiter had led them to and watched John. "I feel odd."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Serina
I kinda just stood there for a while. staring at my hand. After a while i rememberd I had class in a minute or so, and "power walked" to my next class. I sat down and wrote his number in my notebook all fansy like with little faces and cherrys *coz cherrys and faces are cool!* as the bell rang.

*I'M SO SEMI-LITTERATURE!!!*

Last edited by C.L.Unicorn on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TYPO)
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:19 pm

John grinned. "It's all right! So do I...."
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:08 am

Name: Sutton Mercer (Sorry, I've been obsessed with The Lying Game. I'm gonna read the books soon.)
Age: I don't know her exact age, but I'm guessing around 16...
Personality: Sutton’s the official “it” girl at school. She’s the girl you love to hate but hanging with her makes you feel more special. She loves hardcore pranks and snatching what isn’t hers (including boyfriends). Sutton is one to be girly. It's not hard for her, since she can afford it. She thrives at mostly whatever she does, though she isn't competitive. Moreover, she’s a catty trend-setter who doesn’t even blink when she utters an ultra blunt insult.
History: Sutton was born a twin, though her and her sister were separated at birth. From then on, she was placed in a foster home, until a rich family adopted her. Once she went home with her new family, she lived her life in luxury. Her parents were loving to her. She had a nice sister. She always was updated on the latest fashion. And when she was old enough to drive, she got an awesome car. She had it all and more, until they decided that she was too good for those schools in town. They sent her to the boarding school, hopeful that it would be better for her.
Looks:

Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING! - Page 6 Tlg_sutton

Name: Teagan Micheal Federline
Personality: Although Teagan's labeled as 'popular', he isn't like all of the other's are. He's nice, and sweet, and loving, believe it or not. He wanted to be just like his parents, who were very giving and charitable. He always loved that they would donate money to different causes, so he decided to donate his love to other people, so that they would feel loved. If he got a girlfriend, he might joke around with them every once in a while, but he will mostly love them to no end. With his friends, he will be supportive, and always there for them. He's just a good person.
History: Teagan had it easy, all of his life. He was always the guy that girls would just come to naturally. He had enough money to get a tutor to basically do his homework for him. Most people wanted to be his friend. He had it all, and then... He all lost it. His mother and father died in a fire, that burned down his mansion with all of his possessions. He was devastated, and he just wanted away. So, he used some money that his parents had set aside for a rainy day to send himself to boarding school. A place to stay, people to hang out with, and more. Who wouldn't want to try it out?
Looks:

Rower Boarding School NOW ACCEPTING! - Page 6 OgAAAKpWZiSzQdKjCtSW04AnlMCfh7sVkyb21_q3jsYu1qVh5EO3tKL9WweKOcVHeUPhpBbxdXPWAcKYaIk1w9xLaGcAm1T1UH4HlBSfuxowLGrlhuEDaBI-yxCA_thumb

Done ^_^
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:43 am

Prolly won't be on for a while but Rae! Wanna rp?
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next