RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 36 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Yeahh<333 We'll do it after your post(: Here's mine<3

Nella played with his snakebites. “Prune-y?” She asked, laughing. “Like prune juice or something? I tried that…it tastes disgusting.” Nella said, sticking out her tongue and going cross eyed. “Never try it..when I’m old and crippled orange juice is the way to go.” She said, nodding.<3

“I’ll get you a my little pony too.” She said, “They have tattoo’s on their butts and teach little kids the wrong thing…that’s why when they grow up they get hearts on their butt’s too…” Nella said, her eye twitching slightly. Nella blushed when she said that about her and she smiled as he kissed her.<3 Nella didn’t know where she would be without Zack-o-mon.

“I know they’re stubs..” Nella said, wrapping one arm around Zack’s neck and holding her other arm out so she could look at her fingers. “They look like sausages..” Nella said, blinking and giggling. xD That’s weird…Nella wrapped her fingers around one of Zack’s fists again and kissed his nose. “I love you…don’t forget it…” Nella said, kissing him back<3.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:09 pm

"Ew! Sick!" Zack laughed, hanging his head, his hair falling into his face. I looked back up, still trying not to laugh. "Full out prune juice? That's...blech." I shivered slightly, then nodded. "Apple juice is good as well, especially when it's like, with caramel..." I made a dreamy face.

"Get me Princess Celestia. I don't have her yet and the ponies have no government without her. But Princess Celestia has pegasus wings too, and she totally rules. Her wings are so much bigger, and cooler at that. Like, sparkly...." I smiled, making a little tiger noise and giggled.

Zack laughed. "But the good kind of sausages, right? Those are the good kind, yours look good. But not as good as bacon. Remember THAT." He smiled and nodded.

"Hey...can I crash at your place tonight?" I asked, smiling and biting my lip slightly. "I don't want to be without you or have you at my house...because...you know..." I didn't need to finish that. x3

ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:14 pm

xD Imma skip ahead to when they're in the car...mkay? Kay.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:16 pm

okay XD you going to post for it, or do you want me to go ahead?
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Nella smiled at him, “Yeah it’s fine. My parents are on vacation so it’s cool.” Nella said, standing up. But she still held onto Zack’s hand cause she didn’t want to let it go.<3 “I don’t want to be without you either..” Nella said, wrapping her arms around his waist. She loved being around Zack and when she wasn’t it made her heart ache</3

When they got to the car Zack did that little gentleman thing and opened the door for her xD His car smelled like bacon. Whenever they went somewhere Nella always drove them because Zack didn’t’ have his license…o-o she wondered how well he drove now…xD I’m scared for her.

Bleh, they drove to the house and talked some more in the car about My little ponies. “Zack you’re my MLP<3” She said, reaching over and ruffling his hair because she knew he hated it. Then he started pouting. “OH stop that…you know I love you<3” Why is that always the excuse to everything xD.

They got to her house and she pulled the key out of her front pocket and unlocked the doorrrr.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:22 pm

When we walked in the house, I grabbed her and ruffled her hair too. xD I did an evil laugh and walked into her bathroom, stealing her hairbrush and running it through my hair, not letting a single stray hair escape. If it did I would cut it off. Evil or Very Mad

I finally left the bathroom, and kicked off my World Industries shoes. What? Nella's house was like my house. Of course, I'd never formally met her parents, but I had a feeling that time might just come soon<3 I had some errands to run tomorrow, if you know what I mean. If you do, kudos to you. If you don't...you're an idiot. JAYKAY(;

I laid on the couch, using my arms to keep my head propped up. I sat up after a minute. "Hey Nella." I said in a hushed voice, and patted a spot on my lap<3 Then I remembered her parents weren't home and she reminded me of that. I rolled my eyes and smiled and screamed, "HEY NELLA!" and laughed.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:29 pm

brb.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Nella rolled her eyes. Sometimes Zack was just a kid but that was one of the many reasons she loved him<3 She took her favorite dog hat from the table in the hallway and put it on.<3 I have one just like it…it annoys my mother when I wear it o-e LOL.

Well anyways she walked into the living room just as Zack was screaming her name. “Stop screaming.” She said, laughing. “You’re going to wake up my neighbors!” Nella said, sitting down on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck. “What did you want me to make you bacon or something?” Nella joked, but knowing Zack he’d probably say yes to anything involving bacon xD.

Nella leaned her head against his chest and heard the steady beating of his heart. Thump, thump. She always loved listening to it…one time she fell asleep in his lap listening to it…that’s kinda weird..o-e but they were weird so it’s okay<3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:30 pm

SpinninAround<3 wrote:brb.

DX HURRY BACK
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:33 pm

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her, slowly closing my eyes and slowly laying down on the couch, her on top of me. She was really light so it didn't really matter :3

I smiled lightly as I kissed her, keeping my eyes closed of course and ruffling her hair as we both lay there. xD oh Zack.

--

Sorry, thought I'd have to brb but I didn't. ^-^
Sorry for shortish posts now but you cant really blame me O_O
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Nella smiled and layed her hands on his chest as she kissed him back. Her eyes slid closed and she just relished being there with him<3 Nella ran her fingers through his hair…messing it up slightly(; Whut? It was pay back.Heehee<3

Nella pulled away for a minute and leaned her forehead against his and just stared into his big baby blues. “Did I ever tell you that I love your eyes?” She asked in a small voice and giggling softly.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:44 pm

"Your house is too hot." I complained, a slight hint of playfulness in my voice. I slid off my Invader ZIM shirt, letting her rest on my bare chest. She didn't seem to mind, in fact I thought I saw her smile a bit :3

"No, but I've heard it." He said, smiling slightly. "I've been told I look just like my mother. 'Oooo, he's so handsome.' 'Just like his mother', but I don't want to. I don't want to look like...her." I shivered. "If I had a son, he'd be totally good-looking. Just like me." I said, winking and laughing.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Nella laughed at him. “Then go turn on the fan.” Nella said, but she knew he wasn’t really hot xD She poked his stomach and giggled, “Uh, nice belly flub.” Nella said, smiling and kissing his nose.

“Well your eyes are amazing.” Nella said, pressing her forehead against his. “I could stare into them all day…” Nella said, trailing off and tracing circles on the palm of his left hand. “I’ve never seen your mother so I’m going to say that you look like Zack- my Zack.” Nella laughed. “You’re so full of yourself sometimes<3”
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:52 pm

"But I'm soooo lazy..." I joked, tossing a look at the ceiling fan above my head. "Plus, it looks like it might fall on my head. And mess me up." I said, shivering. "Why, thank you." I said, laughing.

"You could try, but you'd probably blink." I joked, laughing at my cheesy joke xD "I do look like a Zack. And let me tell you. You don't want to meet my mother, be happy you haven't."

"Yeah, I am..." I said, chuckling. "But do you know what I'd name it? Zack Jr., the sexiest beast alive. Besides me."

ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Nella laughed, “Lazy bum.” She said, ruffling his hair. “Hey, what’s wrong with being messed up?” Nella said, poking his nose. “Messed up people are pretty amazing<3 But that’s just me…” Nella said, giving him a small kiss on the lips, but she didn’t want to pull away<33 Heehe.

“You don’t know how long I could keep my eyes open. You’d be surprised(;” Nella said, leaning her chin on his chest. “My parents are just like me…but my dad’s more boyish of course.” Nella said, playing with his fingers.

“Conceited much?” Nella said, laughing. “What if you had a girl and no guys? Would you still name em’ that?” Nella said, twisting a piece of his hair around her finger.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:02 pm

"True, especially considering I'm already messed up anyway." I said, chuckling.

"My parents are nothing like me at all." I sighed, tracing a small heart on her cheek. I shrugged. "But it doesn't matter, haven't seen my mom since I was what, 12?" I blinked. "You know, I'd love to fake you out right now and say that I was lying and that these are coloured contacts." I laughed.

"Hmm...probably not. I'd name them Nella, the amazing, beautiful, wonderful, flawless little girl." I kissed her.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Nella smiled and kissed his nose, “Everyone’s messed up in their own ways. And you’re amazing so don’t let anyone tell you different<3” Nella said, smiling.

“I don’t think anyone can be exactly like you. You’re one of a kind<3” Nella twined their fingers together and kissed his knuckles. “They might not be here for you but I always will(:” Nella laughed, “That’s mean!” She said, poking his cheeks.

Nella blushed and kissed him back. She pulled away for a moment to say: “You’re too good to me<3” And then she kissed him again.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:10 pm

"Yay." I smiled, and clapped. "I am amazing, aren't I?"

"And I'm here for you." I whispered in her ear, tightening my embrace for a second. I let out a small, happy sigh and smiled.

"A wise man once said, 'The best guy you're ever going to find is the guy who says he doesn't deserve you.' That guy's me, Nella."
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Spinnin, I hate to bother you when you're rping, but I'm online. I sent
you a PM but I don't think you saw it. (:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Nella smiled softly, “Yes you are..” She said, snuggling deeper into his chest.

Nella nuzzled her head in the crook of his neck and closed her eyes for a moment or two. “I love you, Zack-o-mon.” She said, kissing his cheek.

Nella smiled, “Then I guess I found my dream man..but it’s not like I didn’t know that already.” Nella said, leaning down and kissing him passionately.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:18 pm

Zack slowly faded to purple marshmallows dancing in green Jello singing 'Baby' by Justin Bieber with background music of two kids in love<3

Yes, on a couch... -.- Get over it.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:21 pm

SpinninAround<3 wrote:Zack slowly faded to purple marshmallows dancing in green Jello singing 'Baby' by Justin Bieber with background music of two kids in love<3

Yes, on a couch... -.- Get over it.

XD OHMYGAWDDDDDD...that's hilarious.

Nella faded into magic yellow flower swirls that pop up in your coco puffs on Sunday nights<3
.....LalalalalalalalallalalaIs in magic space land...lalalala after some time,
fades out of dream land xD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:25 pm

xD Ohgosh.
That's going to be tough to beat...

I smiled, her still on my chest. "I love you, Nella." I repeated.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:28 pm

IKR XD LOL

Nella smiled and kissed his cheek. “I love you too, Zack-o-mon<3” She laughed a bit, “Are you still hot?” XD that’s a weird question o-e xD

We need something really dramatic to happen xD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:30 pm

"Not anymore. I'm going to tell you a secret." I said. "I was never hot in the first place." I whispered, like it was a real secret." xD
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next