RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 18 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:06 pm

"I'm sorry about that," Jay apologized, "Really. Everything." He sighed inaudibly. He placed his hand on her wrist. "I'll make it up to you. M'kay?"

My posts still suck :(
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Malice Bella Starlight
She pulled her arm down until her hand was snuggly in Jay’s hand. “It’s alright..really.” She said, giving his hand a light squeeze. “Don’t worry about it.” She said, giving a small smile. But Jay still seemed a little put down that she was mad. Giving a small sigh, she leaned over and gently placed a kiss on his lips. “Okay?” She said, locking her gaze on his.

D8 DUN SAY THAT!!!! Your spark will come back 8D
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:48 am

Sure, Rawr. (: AND OHMYGOODNESS, STUFF, THIS IS WHAT WE NEED TO BRING THEM TOGETHER :D

Bryce

I'm dead. I'm dead. There's no other explanation for it. I'm dead. I saw the headlights in the dusk air, and I wasn't fast enough. I may be the star football player, and I may be able to run to the end zone and back quicker than anyone else on the team can, but can I run when it really matters?

My adams apple bobbed up and down for a second. I got up, moaning at the pain. Was I alone? No. My vision adjusted for a second. In front of me lay the most beautiful girl ever...was she my girlfriend? She had to be, or she wouldn't be here. I looked at my shirt that appeared to be once blue. It was now purple with the stain of blood. Another guy looked at me from my right side. Were they here to help me, or here to hurt me more? This was all so confusing! I let out as much as I could muster in a scream, laying back down on the asphalt. My head hurt.

HE LOST HIS MEMORY. ;]
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:57 am

Can you post first? XD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:59 am

[center]Goalies RolePlay - Page 18 Creditlovelockedx38

Storm Marie Dickinson

"You comin', big bro'?" I asked, finally finding my know-it-all brother, Noah, on a quiet sidestreet talking to some chick I'd never seen before. I considered before asking him, but they'd been talking for too long now. This wasn't normal. Trust me, I stalk all his conversations with girls.

I hoisted my messenger bag higher on my shoulder, looking again for texts from Jay. I guess I was supposed to say I gave up now?? I looked at the few texts I had sent him in the past hour. It's not like it could hurt. He didn't have a girlfriend...right? scratch Not as far as I could remember. But that's only because I hadn't seen him for so long.

Zack followed close behind me with his friend, Jordan. Apparently we were taking him, too. He whined about the bags, and I was about to slap him. "Noah, are you coming or not?!" I Asked, a bit irritated. He shook his head no, sort of motioning towards the girl he was talking to. "Her name's Heather." He looked like a kid with a new toy. And get this. He was smiling. My brother, Noah Wayne Dickinson...SMILING. I shrugged.

After a stop demanded by Zack and Jordan at the 7-11 for a Slurpee run, we got into my new black Hummer that I rented out. I did it every summer; it was like the car dealership had my name on it. I tossed our bags for Palm Beach in the trunk, hopping in the driver's seat, though I kind of stunk at driving. I turned up the music real high. Bean hopped in next to me. "I CALL SHOTGUN!" Also, my friends Caitlin, Nick, Ryan and of course, Zack and Jordan (I tried to leave without them) hopped in the back. And we were off. I viewed the picture of our "stunt" last year on the beach. Maybe this year we'd try to make a longer word. And I knew, right then and there, that this would be awesome. Except...no Caleb. ((PLACE SAD VIOLIN MUSIC RIGHT HERE))

Goalies RolePlay - Page 18 LOVE

(Rawr, this is how Bean and Koidy can meet if we start them over. At Palm Beach.)[b]

Last edited by MasterYoda(: on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had some formatting I had to fix. :D)
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Okay, now I'll post Bean. Wait a minute... (:
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:07 pm

MasterYoda(: wrote:Okay, now I'll post Bean. Wait a minute... (:

Ohkay :]
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 18 Skater

Bean Amber Montgomery

Gosh, I was so excited. As we pulled into the driveway of Storm's rented out beach house, I couldn't help but let out a squeal. This year, I had a room all on my own. Storm asked if I wanted a room with someone, but she actually asked me first this year. So, I get the second to largest room all to myself. This was gonna be great.

Storm flicked off her radio, letting the pumping bass rest. We'd been driving for HOURS, and it felt so good to stretch my legs. "GOTTA PEE!" Zack yelped, heading for the rocks on the side of the house. He moaned in sweet relief. He came back two seconds later with a smile on his face. "That felt good." He nodded. "I have to change, now. I'm sweating."

MONTAGE(:
Goalies RolePlay - Page 18 Tumblr_lch003HhqI1qeugq0o1_400

Then, he finally settled on what he was wearing before. I used to have this crush on Zack. I can't say the feelings have gone completely away, but they've almost faded. When was he ever going to grow up?

"Well, I don't know about you guys," I said, grabbing my surfboard, "But I'm headed to the beach!" I sprinted down; we were only about a block away. I smiled as I felt the warm sand underneath my feet. Hellloooo, beach. Meet me, Bean Montgomery. I swam out into the surf. It was just me and the water.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:25 pm

Koidy Daniel Trenton
Hmm…today looks like a good day to go to the beach! I haven’t been there in a while, what with working and all. Today was my day off and I decided I needed a break from it all. Just to get away and do what I loved, like, surfing <3. Throwing the covers off of myself, I got up and stripped out of my pajamas and put on blue swim trunks. What? Blue was my favorite color, thank you very much. Just thank god it’s not some stupid color like neon pink. Well, anywho, back on topic. My hair looked fine, not that it mattered anyways. I was going surfing, it was going to get wet, big deal. Leave the hair styling to the girls. But, I couldn’t go out without brushing my teeth. What if I met a girl and she thought I was a no life loser who didn’t even care for hygiene? That would suck! Wanting to get to the beach a.s.a.p, I quickly brushed my teeth and grabbed my surfboard. Finally, that took forever!! Running out the door(I lived on the beach cause I’m cool like that) I ran straight for the beach. It was still fairly early, but the sun was shining just fine and it warmed the sand perfectly. Not to hot that it burnt my feet to fried chicken and not to cold that they turned to icicles. I saw another person in the water, girl perhaps? Time to show off my moves (: I ran off into the water and started paddling out into the surf.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:34 pm

.Goalies RolePlay - Page 18 Surfing

Bean Amber Montgomery

Listening to the boombox my friends had set up on the shore, I concentrated as the perfect wave (well, almost perfect) started towards me. I couldn't be distracted. I was on my own, just me 'n' the water...nothing could go wrong. I stood up slowly, riding gracefully over the wave. I smiled at that perfect sensation I Got in my stomach whenever I surfed. (: But then...what was that paddling towards me?! A BOY?! Whuuuut? Being distracted at his good looks (As I hated to admit it), I fell from the huge wave, wiping out. I stayed underwater for a minute, hoping he wouldn't see me.

I finally popped up, flipping my hair out of my face. Sure enough, he was looking right at me. But he ripped his gaze away as did I the same. I paddled back to shore, hypervennilating. I sat next to Zack. "DUDE! You totally wiped out!" HE was cracking up, making a fool of himself. I slapped his wrist, and he shut up. I watched the boy for a while. Maybe he wouldn't be so bad. But still, the last thing I needed was for someone to introduce me. That would embarrass me out of my wits cuz he knew I was watching him...
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Be afraid, Koidy...when Bean panics...SHE PANICS HARD. :D
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:46 pm

XD Koidy is afraid of noottthiiiinnnggggggg XD But then I would be lying (: Bean scares him in more ways then one XD

Koidy Daniel Trenton
I watched the girl plummet into the ocean. On any other occasion if it had been an accident, I would be laughing his pants off! But it seemed she didn’t mean to. Wait, hold the unicorns, was she looking at ME?! Okay, I knew I wasn’t that great looking but was I really that repulsive?(He’s clueless -__-) Whatever, this is a big ocean, I can swim where everrrrrrr I want and she can just live with it. But she was pretty….oh well, totally out of my league. I paddled towards the next wave. It wasn’t as good as the one before, but you could still ride on it. Shrugging, I stood up on my board and let the wave carry me. It always fascinated even me being able to ride a wave. It was even more amazing being inside one. But that was hard to do most of the time. Again, that feeling you get when someone’s washing you filled me and I scanned the beach. That girl was watching me again. You know, the cute one? Why the fluck was she watching me? I was so distracted by her, I too fell off my board. That’s not fun. I popped back up and took a hold on the board. My gaze caught hers and she looked away. Finally, I thought to myself. You get uncomfortable when someone’s watching your every single stinking move.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Bean Amber Montgomery

When I saw him keep looking back at me, yeah, that's when it got weird. I walked over to the swingset on the very edge of the beach close to the entrance. There, Zack was still sitting next to me, tapping his fingers on his lap to the tune of some unidentifiable punk song that was on the boombox, and his eyes were closed lightly...it was the perfect moment, and it took all my courage to do this. "Zack, I love you!" I yelped, grabbing him, pulling his swing towards mine and kissing him. It was different than I thought it would be, but even if I hate to admit it, I kind of liked it. Someone snapped a picture. Storm did the foxy whistle.

I pulled away. He was still under the spell. "I don't know what that was," He said, in a hushed voice, "But it was AWESOME!" he yelled, giggling to himself. I bit my lip, the color draining from my face. pale What did I just do? I panicked, that's what.

Goalies RolePlay - Page 18 Kissing

I gotta go for now. I'll be back in a little bit; leave a reply for me. (:
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Is he scared now? (:
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:01 pm

hello...? o3o
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:05 pm

I'm going to change Bean's last and middle name so it fits with her real first name. So now her name is Bean Lynn Pierce.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:16 pm

/sigh/ I think you abandoned me. I'll be back later...
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:30 pm

SORRY! SO SORRY! D8 I zoned out…And I had to go.. I’m sorry T .T
And yes Koidy if very much afraid because now he’s losing the girl to that kid in a teenagers body XD no offence Zack we all lurv you.

Koidy Daniel Trenton
I looked over at the girl again. What the heck? Now she was kissing some random dude! In what world does this make sense? She was just looking straight at me and now she’s off making out with a dude she probably barley knows? Life is just too confusing. I shook my head hoisted myself back onto my surfboard. Looking out over the ocean you could tell there wouldn’t be really any good waves for a while so I thought it was best to have breakfast ^o^ Yummeh! I swam back to shore, and as I predicted, my hair was soaked, but it also had that ‘I’m a cool surfer dude’ impression tagging along with it. Yeah, I was so ready XD. But.. I looked down at myself, I should probably go changed. Who would go eat brunch/breakfast in a bathing suit?! I would, probably under different circumstances. But mayyyybbbee(wink wink XD) that girl would show up there. I knew there would be a very, very, very slim chance of it, but, Hey? Can’t I hope? :3 ANYWAYS!! I walked back to my home on the beach and changed into a pair of black basketball shorts and a black wife beater. Eh, I was feeling lazy so I didn’t feel like doing anything with my hair. This man and his hair…… XD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:56 pm

((Zack's eyes widened at Rawr's insult. "SHE IS MINE! ALL MINE! MIIIIINE!!!"))

Goalies RolePlay - Page 18 Gif_food004

Bean Lynn Pierce

I stayed on that swing a long time with Zack. After I had pulled away, he got closer and closer...and before I knew it, he was kissing me again. This had been my dream for so many years. Girls at school would be so jealous. Some might hurt me to be in my place. Why leave? Well, I know why. Everyone else was ready to go to breakfast at this little place. Zack got up, offering his hand as a romantic gesture. I shook my head. "Uh, no thanks. Not even with you, Zackoman." He shrugged, giving me a flirty smile and following the gang. I grabbed my surfboard as we all walked back down to the house.

After getting changed into something else, everyone sat on the porch laughing. We finally left to the dinner place in Storm's Hummer. Geez, it should be ours; we rent out the same car every year. We even paid for the license plate: "YUNG N BORD" Young and bored. Fits us perfect.

After we got an unusually large table and started looking at our menus, I noticed something. That dude from the beach was here. Zack must've noticed, too, because he pulled me a little closer in his chair. Pretending not to notice him, I decided on a nice, warm omelete. Surely something to eat would take my mind off of the notion that I had a stalker. O_O

((Zack grinned. "See?"))
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Ahem, Koidy was there FIRST XD He should be thinking that Bean is stalking HIM
OMG I LOVE ZACK RIGHT NOW XD
Is he roleplaying with someone XD

Koidy Daniel Trenton
I ordered scrambled eggs and bacon, yummeh! My mommy always made the perfect eggs and my dad knew how to make the bacon just nice and crispy. The waitress, as always when I came here, gave me flirty winks and all that. It got on my nerves at first, buuuttt I got used to the attention. (: And hey, she was kinda cute after all. Speaking of cute..isn’t that the girl I saw at the beach?! AHMYGAWD! SHE’S STALKINGER ME O_O WHAT THE FUDGE SHOULD I DO?! I quickly averted my glance and hid it behind a menu. God, this girl was relentless! I was actually getting scared(SEEE)…maybe I should call the cops or something. Get a restraining order. Yea, yea, that would work. (: Problem solved.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:19 pm

((Zack straightened his collar [if he had one...] and smiled brightly to Rawr. "Doesn't everyone??")) No, he's not rping with anyone...[cough] cuz he has no life [cough] ((Zack frowned. "HEYY!"))

Goalies RolePlay - Page 18 Lol

Bean Lynn Pierce

Was it just me, or was that guy still watching me? His eyes were glued to me. Pfft. I leaned against Zack. He put his arm around me, whispering something in my ear. But I wasn't paying attention. The waitress from that guy's table finally came over, and said, "Hey y'all, I'm ya waitress for today...can I get 'cha orders?" She sort of had a Jersey accent.

"I'll have the omelete with orange juice, please." I said, giving a smile. We all went around the table. Zack argued with the waitress for a while because she said they didn't have Mountain Dew (("IT'S A BREAKFAST PLACE, YA FOOL!" She said to him)), but he finally settled on a chocolate milk. Finally, being intimidated by the guy, Zack walked up to him. <3(: Whuuut? Why is that lil heart there? Uhh...of course I don't like Zack... ((*Zack barges into post* "You know you do, Bean.")) Do not! Hmph. Anyway, Zack walked up to him and said, "Hey, dude, can I have your name for my girlfriend's restraining order against you?" He said, raising an eyebrow and getting out a sharpie and holding the cap in his hand. "First and last, please." He prepared to write on his hand.

ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:30 pm

YAY! THEN I WILL ROLEPLAY WITH HIM! XD *Hugs Zack but then let’s go* Oh yea, you’re Bean’s I can’t have chu D8
I have’s Nella :]

Koidy Daniel Trenton
He rose an eyebrow at Zack, “What the Hell are you talking about? I don’t even know you OR your girlfriend.” He said, running a hand through his hair. What was this kid talking about? Wait, this was the kid that girl was kissing at the beach. “Oh..you. I think I’m the one who should be getting a restraining order against HER! She’s stalking me. I’m not stalking her. You guys just showed up. That’s not stalking..” He said, directing his attention back to his phone. Yeppp he was texting under the table to his ex-girlfriend. What? Ex’s couldn’t be friends? XD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:39 pm

*Nella comes skipping into the restaurant wearing a flower pin in her hair and a pretty little skirt. It was yellow : D ANNNDDD She had a black tank top on* HEY EVERYBODY : D NELLA IS IN ZE BUILDING XD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:44 pm

((Zack frowns when Rawr lets go. "No, I like you. You smell like bananas." He squeezed her and moaned happily.)) He is a strange one...I shall start.

Okay, this is sort of turning to Zack at this point, soo...gonna do him AND Bean...wanna pretend Nella's at the breakfast place, too? lol.

Goalies RolePlay - Page 18 Tumblr_lkt80kqzIt1qz8x9so1_500

Zackoman(;

"It is too stalking!" I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "I saw you eyeballin' me! Don't 'chu act like you weren't!" ((Bean popped up in the post. "Ah, Zack...the tough man that will never be...")) BEAN! Now that's just mean there. Grr. Anyways, I watched him direct his attention back to the phone. "So, anyway, what's the name? Either way, we need a restraining order here." I groaned, pointing the pen to him and then to Bean. "Seriously. Her name is Aria Lynn Pierce. Write it down, don't 'chu forget it!"

Bean's eyes widened. "DUDE! Why did you just..." I put my head on the table. Nick stared at me in awe. "I hate my name..." I moaned. I finally stood up, walking over to Zack. "Just don't call me." I said to the dude. "Then I'd call the police." I grabbed Zack around the waist, and he kind of swooned for a minute that I was even touching him. Then his face went hard again. "I'm watchin' you! I MEAN IT!" He didn't stop, either. He wouldn't shut up. We got back to the table, and Zack continued to talk as I plopped myself in his lap in the chair.

"...And I'm even GASSIER now that I'm 17 and it's totally weird and Storm threatened to call the poison control department if it didn't get any better and it's totally weird, right?!! hahahaha..." Yeah, they found me Mountain Dew. And I Get toooooottaaalllly energetic when I have it tee hee. Or at least that's what people say. WHATEVER. "OH MY GOSH!!" Bean yelped. "Will you shut up?!" The dude was looking over again, but I ignored him. "I will do ANYTHING!" she said. "Anything, huh?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "You're staying in the same room as me, toots." Her face was panicked. "Dun worry, there're two beds. But I need company, ya knoww..." I said, my voice trailing off into a sigh. Everyone at the table gasped. It seemed like everyone was holding their breath. "FINE!" Bean said. "Then plant one right here... " I said, pointing to my cheek. She kissed my cheek lightly, and I broke out laughing. I suddenly turned my vision to a girl skipping in. "HEY PRETTY GIRL!" I said. I was hyped up on Mountain Dew, soo...don't blame me!

So now you know her real name. Aria. (:
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Aria and Zackoman, sitting in a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, next comes Zacky with a baby carriage! ((Zack looks at me strange. "Who said we were going to have kids?"))
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next