RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+4
Supa-Bacon-Cat
I-Rawr-You
ofmiceandbrynne
RiseAbove
8 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Empty BRYCE(:

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:32 am

My phone buzzed, making me jump slightly. I got the magic in me, everytime I touch that track it turns into gold...when I hit the flo', the girls come snapping at me... I hit "View text", thinking it was just Ryan or Tom bothering me. I mean, come on, they knew I was out with Sloane. Whatever. I read the text, whispering the words only to myself, so low that Sloane [probably] couldn't hear. I froze.

Trying to focus my eyes at the ongoing Phillies game, I twisted my phone around in my hands. I stared down the ID at the top of my phone. I'd never deleted it, thinking I'd need it. Well, I don't. What we had was done, over. How long ago was that anyway? A year? I had moved on, but apparently she hadn't. And she'd admitted to it, too. It made me feel horrible, too, the way she had said that. I bit my lip, typing in a fast reply. Sloane would see me.

listen. i'm rlly sorry if u thought i was a jerk. but i've moved on, and i honestly don't have feelings 4 u anymore. i was back there, lindsey. sorry if you didn't recognize me with my new haircut (; i have sloane. i have everything i could ever want, and if i had to go bak, i wouldnt change 1 thing. i have the whole blueprint for my life planned out, and last time i checked, u weren't there.

I shoved the phone in my pocket and tried so hard to enjoy my dinner.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:38 am

question. Is bryce ever going to get back together with Lindsey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 am

Answer. I have no idea. He's sort of a jerk. I wanna create a new guy for her...either that or have Bryce completely change or something... :P
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:43 am

Kay k. Uhm.. I dont really know how to reply to that. Hold on one sec. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:53 am

Lindsey

I recieved the text and stared blankly at the reply. Before shaking my head and closing the phone. I got off the couch turning off the tv I walked upstairs and into my teeny room. Changing into a babydoll shirt and shorts. Brushing my teeth I walked down the stairs heading at the door. I had the day off of work today so I decided I'd planned a lunch with some friends.

I walking down the street about 4 blocks I met my friends at 'FishBone Cafe' the lunch was nothing out of ordinary. The other girls had talked almost the whole time so I pretty much just 'listened'. After lunch a went a little out of the way down to the park I passed a cage of puppies for sale. Stopping for just a minute I watched the little puppies cram there way through the weensie box and up into my sight.

I smiled as scratched the little puppies bellys. I think they had just made my day. =)

^ Sorry this is a really bad post. Haha I didnt know what to right. Lol its branches out alot.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Empty BRYCE

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:00 am

I had my sunglasses propped slightly on my nose, but sliding down just the smallest bit as I drove down the street. As I drove by FishBone Cafe (coincidence, right? No, it's fate.), I saw my friend, Ryan. Ryan had just been with Zack and his "just friend", Caitlin. But we all knew better. He really liked her.

I slowed down, waving. "Hey, stranger!" He smiled, nodding, shoving his hands in his pockets. "What's going on?" I asked. He shrugged. Yeah, he was a little bit shy. "Can't 'cha talk?" I joked. I opened the door to the Ford Fiesta. "Dude, hop in. Let's go do something." Ryan gave a sly smile, jumping into the car. What neither of us noticed was that Lindsey was watching us. Seriously. I had no idea.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:13 am

Come on.. Haha How Should I reply to this? Again. What should I write? Its not like lindsey's gonna follow them or somthing. You get me really stumped sometimes. Haha

Lindsey

Writers Block.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:23 am

bounce Well, sorreee. bounce How bout I add some action?

OOPS. BRYCE GOT HIT BY A PASSING CAR. WHAT NOW. (;
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:25 am

gotta go, sorry.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:28 am

Haha Okay Cya!

Lindsey

If Bryce actually did get hit by a car; I had taken my eyes of the boys across the street and back to the puppies just for a moment before I heard a loud honk and a huge crash. I turned around to see Bryce laying in the middle of the road.. motionless. I didnt care if he was a man who I didnt even know it was someone who was got hit by a car and there are no excuses to not go over and help.

I left the puppies quickly running over to Bryce he still had a pulse but he was totally out. There was a big red spot bleeding out from under his shirt. Pulling it up I saw a deep gash, blood seeping from it. To much for me to stop. I yelled out for someone to call 911 as I pressed down the huge wound on his stomach my hands were all bloody but i didnt care. If thats what it took to save his life that was the least I could do.

The Ambulance pulled up and they rolled him away and drove him to the Mercy West Hospital. They told me they would keep me updated I nodded watching the ambulance drive off, praying he would be okay. Oh Gosh, please be okay. =) I took another glance at the puppies, they were. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. Maybe I would come back and get one later on. Besides I need a companion.

But, back to Bryce I ran home and sat on my kitchen table staring at my phone wait for it to ring. Nothing yet.. This wait was killing! I couldnt help but be impatient

Last edited by Mini-Stuff on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Goalies RolePlay - Page 17 Juliannehough16_v_e
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Yo people I AM BACK FROM MY VACATION AND READY TO ROLEPLAY! REPOSTS PLEASE :3
And Yoda, do chu want to start Bean and Koidy ova’?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:42 am

/lurks
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Welcome back, Socks!! I kinda disappeared a bit, so that's why I haven't been posting.

Jay had two options: tell the truth or begin a chain of a bad relationship. (OOC: Ever seen Mr. and Mrs. Smith? That's what the entire movie's about XD) It was his fault for texting in the first place. Maybe that idea wasn't "okay" after all. If he really thought about it, it wasn't that bad. Problem was, he was already upset with himself.

"Uh...Storm," he said looking up. His pitch rose slightly at the end of the comment as if he was asking a question. It wasn't like it was meant to. The waiter/waitress (it kinda changed between posts XD) brought out their dinner. It took a while, but he expected that. This wasn't Burger King drive-thru where you can order at one window and pick up immediately at the other.

Jay sounds like an idiot ;P
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Yo Rise. I’ll post later cause right now my cousin LJ’s over and I can’t give y’all a good post till he’s gone so yea.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:26 pm

lol, no worries.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:38 pm

anyone have any free charries? i have a bunch
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Malice Bella Starlight
Storm. Storm. Storm. She filed through the cabinets in her mind, as she was sure she had met or seen this girl before. Did she go to school with her? A girl Jay introduced her to? And then it clicked, some day this summer when Jay was showing her around, he told her about his friend, Storm. To Malice, the girl sounded like a trouble maker but not all together bad. Maybe she missed something when Jay was talking about her. But what a way to start off a relationship by getting jealous over the first girl he talks to rather than you? Then there was the fact that he was talking to her in the middle of THEIR date. That kind of irked her a bit. Malice’s lips formed a little ‘o’ as he answered. What was she expecting, really? Running a lazy hand through her dark brown hair, she glanced up at Jay and gave a little smile, probably to assure him that she wasn’t the least bit mad. OR WAS SHE YOU ASK!? HELL YEA SHE WAS MAD!!! Her boyfriend was texting another girl on their first date, I mean come on. Have some class, Jay.(XD) But, sadly, Malice didn’t have the guts to speak up. Poor, poor Malice. She just picked up her fork and poked through the vegetation on her plate.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Someone should smack him. I would XD

Btw, that'd be epic if someone had "Starlight" for a surname in real life.

I should fast forward though this awkward date. Writer block ^^;

Supa- I don't think I have a free character, sorry.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 pm

I love Kingdom Hearts(: Hey Rise.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:21 pm

RiseAbove wrote:Someone should smack him. I would XD

Btw, that'd be epic if someone had "Starlight" for a surname in real life.

I should fast forward though this awkward date. Writer block ^^;

Supa- I don't think I have a free character, sorry.

LET ME SMACK HIM!!
*Walks into the restaurant, takes his phone and drops it in his drink* Why do you have to be such a dork? You’re so stupid D8 *Smacks*

I KNOW RIGHT?!
Hey Yoda
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Hi Neon!

btw, if you haven't noticed (of course you have :P), I added to my status. My friend some people to sponsor her horsey game.

/strangles Jay
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Neon, did you ever respond to Heather's post?
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:35 pm

It took him some time to have the will to ask. Breaking the chain of awkward silence, Jay questioned, "Malice, you're mad at me, right?"

A date is different from eating lunch with a friend in so many ways.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Malice Bella Starlight
She looked up from her salad into Jay’s eyes. The boy’s date’s face was emotionless as she searched his for some sort of sign. “I guess you could say that..” She said in a small voice as she directed her attention back onto the salad. “I guess I shouldn’t be mad..” She started, not really knowing how to finish. Malice intently bit her lip and looked back up at him, her brown eyes scouring his questioning features.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next