RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 39 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:12 am

Justin fell back, groaning. He touched his hand on this face and saw red. "MY FACE!!!! MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!!!" He pushed himself up wearily. "You b*tch!" He sneered pushing himself up, and charging at Jess, kicking her in the gut.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 39 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:14 am

Reiner nodded. Yeah. He got his food and started to eat it.

Josie spiked it but Emma got it and set it for Katelyn. Katelyn then spiked it.

Well, Justin is Jess's enemy... uhm they always fight. Markus was flirting with Jess so she punched him in the jaw and ran off to Chase to talk and yah.... haha XD IT's hard to explain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:15 am

Jess fell back, but nailed her head on a rock. She grabbed the back of her head and groaned. She hasn't fought in a while, but she wasn't really in the mood to fight either. She sat up. I don't feel to good.... She mumbled, leaning on her hands and knees.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:19 am

"You broke my face!!!" Justin pointed at his face and looked at her. "You got what you deserved bigfoot!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:21 am

Okay. XD. I'll start it from here:

Chase was watching, then all of the sudden saw Justin kick her. That made Chase mad. He imminently got up and ran to Jess. When he arrived, he punched Justin straight across the face, supposedly bruising his nose and jaw. As he watched Justin fall to his knees he realized what Jess always felt. He understood it for the first time. Chase looked down at Jess and kneeled down to her sitting level. "Jess?!"

Jace watched the ball hit the sand on his side, he was dissapointed... But there was still a chance he could win.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:23 am

Jess laughed. Face? You mean that trash bag of a face? You called that beautiful? I'd say it looks better now. She got up and nailed him in the face with her foot then punched him in the chest. Looks even better now. She smiled, putting her hands on her hips.

Katelyn turned and saw Jess. Is she really in another fight?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:25 am

Jace nodded. "Girl & boy fight. Its a Sight to see, babe." He said.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:26 am

KAtelyn nodded. Have you met her? She gets in those everyday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:29 am

/points to Chase's post above Jess's last post

Jace nodded. "I've heard." He said.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:31 am

Justin snickered and was about to say something smart ass at Chase and Jess when her impact got him. He was out of breath and his face hurt. "You little..." He managed to stand up haunched over. He gave her a swift punch in the jaw, though he winced as he did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:33 am

/Points to Jess's post xD Idk haha.

Katelyn nodded then served the ball again.

Jess managed to block it as she grabbed his hand and twisted it around his back. She then pushed him into the ocean. See ya. She grabbed her skateboard. I win, like usual. She skated off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:36 am

Chase was already getting tired of this fighting he pushed Jess and Justin away from eachother and began to speak. "Both of you, SHUT UP." He said. "Both of you are acting like idiots. Why can't you just leave eachother alone and move on? There is more to life than just fighting with your Ex." He said, a little harsh.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:36 am

Jess went buh-bye XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:37 am

Justin was in so much pain it didn't even matter to him that he was in the ocean until he managed to regain himself slightly. "DAMN YOU BIGFOOT!!!! THIS WAS MY NEW SHIRT!!!" He screeched.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:38 am

Jace played and only won about 4 times. But Katelynn's team won about 9 times. When the lay game was over, he went to the other side and invited Katelynn to come on a walk with him.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:39 am

Jess skated home and opened her door. She slammed it shut and went to a mirror. Ew.. Noob.... She groaned and sat down.

Katelyn nodded. Sure. She started to walk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:40 am

Chase went back to the hammock and just sat down and stared at the ground. He was in so much stress he didn't care about anything right now.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:52 am

Did everyone poof? :U
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:10 am

{I'm still here.}
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:04 pm

Nicole found a good climbing tree and climbed up into it.

Akira eats her food when she gets it.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Reiner nomed his food XD He devoured it.

Jess was still at home, asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:09 pm

Akira ate her bacon (yum) cheeseburger (yum).
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:48 pm

I'm ganna make a big post with my most Literate charrie Payton

Payton sat under a tree reading her favorite book, The Girl Who Played With Fire. It was a warm windy day, just how she liked it. She was sitting beside her house looking at the pond, ducks, and trees in front of her. (That is exactly what I'm doing in RL. :3) Everything was a few yards away though. She leaned agenst the tree and took a big breath of the country air. She listened to the birds and crickets chirp. She also watched the butterflies be carried by the wind, and the trees flow with it. Her straight brown hair also blew, but her bangs did not get into her eyes because she had a headband in. She looked up from her book to see te 10 ducks, two adult and 8 ducklings. A very wonderful sight. She then looked behind her to see a grape vine. It was beautiful. She looked to her left and saw a pretty tree with pink leaves and flowers, along with lots of other trees in the 7 acres she had at her house. She smiled at the fact that this was her favorite place to be. As she looked up at the big beautiful blue sky, she saw two little rabbits hop by in the corner of her eye. She watched them and hoped for the best in their life. Payton has always loved the outdoors and the animals. Nothing could be better than this.

^^^ All on my iPod <3

Payton is base off of me I'm doing what she's doing. Siting under a tree, watching 10 ducks, and letting the wind blow my hair and trees. I have not seen any rabbits though. :3
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:25 pm

{Anyone wanna role play?}
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:28 pm

I will :)

Who and Who?
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next