RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

5 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 38 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Jess groaned. I mean it. She clenched her fists. I'm not afraid to break you....

Reiner shrugged. Surfing, dancing. And yeah.... Haha.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point. - Page 38 Empty Re: Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:36 pm

Akira raises an eyebrow,"you dance?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:36 pm

Reiner shrugged. Breakdance, I guess.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:36 pm

"Dangerous..." Markus was still smirking, "I love it sweet-heart." He winked at her, "you must be amazing in bed." He grinned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Jess growled. That's it... She nailed him. Hard and in the face with her fist. It cause him to get a bloody nose. She got on her skateboard and rolled her eyes. Go find soe other chick who will fall for your... "Charm" perv.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Akira smiles,"that's cool. I dance too...but i do ballet, salsa, hip hop, jazz, and tap" she smiles,"but im not perfect in all of them"

Nicole walks down the street listening to her ipod.

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Jace smirked. "So, hows your morning so far?" He asked the girls.

Chase heard a soft Hi and looked over to see Jess. "Hey." He said.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Reiner nodded. I'm definetly not good in any of those. He laughed.

Jess looked up. Sup? She looked back, seeing if the guy she... punched was following her at all. Like the 1st stalker did. heh.

Katelyn, Ally, Emma and Josie nodded. Good and yours?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Akira smiles,"well i can't breakdance so that's pretty cool. Are you really good?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Chase sighed and scratched the back of his head. "Just swimming, I think..." He said.

Jace smirked. "Awesome." He said.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Reiner nodded. I guess, I was on America's Got Talent and Pierce didn't buzz me. Haha. He laughed.

Jess nodded. Fun. She looked back again.

Katelyn nodded. Yup, so we gonna play or what? Josie turned to Jace. You any good at volleyball?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Markus had clutched his jaw, muttering "damn." As he watched her run off. He was reluctant though and followed her, looking at her with a guy, "oh I see you have a beau?"

Justin had decided to go for a walk, it was better tan staying at home anyways. Soon he saw two guys and a girl, confused he got a better look at them. "Bigfoot?" He narrowed his eyes in slight surprise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Akira smiles,"Wait that was you? i was the act after you. I sang and danced to a song i wrote. He buzzed me though. Said i needed backup singers or something.."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Reiner thought. I don't know haha. But I'm sure youre not that bad a singer. But then again, it is Peirce.

Jess looked at Markus. Get away you creep. Then out of the corner of her eye she saw.... it..... Oh god... She mumbled, putting her hand to her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:59 pm

"Oh my, oh my," Justin began to laugh, a laugh that was almost creepy in a sense. "I'm so proud of you, you managed to find more bigfoots. Happy to be around your own kind?" He raised an eye brow wickedly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:00 am

Chase nodded. "Yeah..." He said.

Jace nodded. "As a matter of fact I am. My friend Stayley, she used to play Volleyball all the time and forced me to play agenst her. Of course I lost most of the time, but I'd say I'm pretty good." He said to her.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:01 am

Jess groaned, her hand on her face still. I'm not in the mood for any of you. She looked at all the guys around her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:03 am

Akira smiles,"i know it was you, i hadn't really thought about it but you look the same"

Nicole flipped her bangs out of her eyes and looked around.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:03 am

"Of course you're not, your busy, busy. Time for your daily shave I guess? Don't want those bigfoot hunters to find ya right?" Justin kept in brusting from laughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:06 am

Chase looked at the guys with a disgusted look on his face as he stood in the water in front of Jess. "Are you talking to me too?" He asked Jess.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:06 am

Ally and Josie grabbed him. We call him! Katelyn shrugged. Fine, we'll still beat you. She walked to her side of the court and served the ball.

Reiner nodded. I'll have to see you dance some time. He smiled.

Jess picked up her skateboard and smacked him across the face. I SAID NOT IN THE MOOD! Her glare could've killed any one who saw it because it was so scary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:07 am

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t249-awney-s-characters - My characters if anyone wants to RP new/old characters.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:09 am

Akira smiles,"and i, you"

Ash smiles at Kenzie.

Pie i have Nicole if u want to rp
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:11 am

Gtg bbt
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:11 am

I'm confused with Chase, Jess, and friends. Lol. Could you explain the situation?

Jace chuckled and went to his side and bumped the ball to Josie.

Kenzie smiled as she looked up at his eyes. They were as clear as day.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next