RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 2 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Zack-"ok so what do you want to do today?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 2 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:27 pm

gtg bbt
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:43 pm

hi
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:29 pm

I'm Back Online! :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:28 am

cool
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:02 am

JJ

*Thought about what she wanted to do.* Do you want to....go to the movies? I heard they have this really creepy movie called Haunting In Conneticuit. 8She smiled in pleasure.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:09 am

Zack-"If that is what you want to do because i don't care what we do"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:11 am

JJ

Great! I'll go get changed. *She smiled and kissed his cheek before running off.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:13 am

Zack-"ok see ya"

Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:15 am

JJ

*Went home and got changed into...Click this text. She ran back to Zack and held his hand.* Ready to go?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:16 am

Zack-"yep you?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:20 am

JJ

Yuppers! *She sat in the way back in the corner of the movie theatre. It was even more creepy because when the movie started no one else was in the theatre. She leaned against Zack in case she gets scared.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:21 am

Zack-puts his arm around her
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:23 am

JJ

*Promised herself she wouldn't get scared and then something scary pops up and she burries her face in his chest.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:27 am

Zack-"It well be ok"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:29 am

JJ

*She looked at the screen again.* I know. *She looked up at his face. Her eyes were bright green.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:33 am

Zack-smiles at her
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:35 am

JJ

*Smiles back flirtaciously. Thinks: When did my life get so perfect?*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:37 am

Zack-Kisses her forehead
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:41 am

JJ

*Closes her eyes and gets goosebumps from his touch. She felt perfect.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:45 am

Zack-holds her closer to him

Luna-walks down the beach
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:54 am

JJ

*Feels his breath on her skin. That's how close they were. Do it JJ. Just do it! She leaned in more.*

Trey

*Boredd.*

Ryan

*Boredd.*

Zoey

*Boredd.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:56 am

Alex and Zana-bord

Zack-smiles and leans in a kisses her
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:58 am

JJ

*Smiles under the kiss and wraps her arms around his neck and scoots over so know she is sitting on him.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Zack-raps his arms around her waist
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next