RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

3 posters

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! Empty I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:14 am

There is only the humans and the gaurdian angels. The gaurdian angel is assigned to the person of the oppisite gender. They have to save the person though. The humans have no idea that the angel is gaurding them. It is up to you when the human finds out but don't make it right away. That takes away the funness and drama.:D

Use any skelleh you wanteh

• This is a non-lit, semi-lit and lit Rp. It's a hybrid Rp(:
    Please make a guy and girl.
    Make at least one gaurdian angel.
    Don't cuss in every post. You may cuss though. No words are blocked out just remember what I said first.
    Put "I was once lost but now I am found" somewhere on your skelly :D

My Charriessssss :D

Name: JJ
You are a...?: Human(:
Gaurdian Angel?: Zack<3
Personality: She is like a little kid and is really good at any type of sports. She is a tomboy and a complete one of the guys. She is outgoing, smart, humorous and has a great sense of style when it comes to shoes. She loves to dance and she plays guitar and drums. She likes screamo, heavy metal, rock and rap. She also dances to hip-hop. She loves to party and never changes for anyone.
Looks: Profile pic(:
JJ's Clothes: Click this to refer to what JJ is wearing.

Name: Trey
You are a.....?: Angel
Human?: Nope. Not yet. ;)
Personality: He is a laid-back kind of guy and likes to party. He listens to the kind of music that JJ does and plays the same sports. He can be a big flirt at times but not always. He is very mysterious and you will never know what he will do next.
Looks: Trey is the first pic <-------CLICKEH

Have fun and make sure to keep the drama rolling! What a Face clown cat alien monkey pig rabbit cyclops affraid albino bom lol! elephant flower afro

Last edited by Rainyskky on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:53 am

Name:Luna
You are a...?:Gauddian Angel
Human?: Not yet
Personality:meet me
Looks: chick under Luna

Name:Zack
You are a...?:Gauddian Angel
Human?: Not yet
Personality:meet me
Looks: chick under Zack

Name: Ari
Gaurdian Angel?:I don't know
Personality: meet me
Looks: chick under Ari

Name: Zana
Gaurdian Angel?:I don't know
Personality: meet me
Looks: chick under Zana

I was once lost but now I am found
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:59 am

Accepted!

JJ

*She was wearing "JJ Comes A Rollin" and shoots some hoops at the basketball court near the park.*

Trey

*He watched everyone from a tree.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:09 am

can i ask you somethings

Luna-walks around the park

Zack-watches JJ shoot hoops

Alex-reads

Zana-takes pics
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:13 am

Sure! Shoot.(:

JJ

*Looks over to Zack and gives a smirk.* What are you staring at? *Places a hand on her hip and gives her body language additude. One of the sleeves of her shirt slips revealing bare skin. She noticed but didn't really care.*

Trey

*He still watched everyone.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:15 am

Zack-"I'm just watching how good you are at shooting hoops

I know it is a stupid quiston but do they have wings they have to hide?
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:19 am

JJ

Well thanks. *She shoots a three pointer.* You play? *She smirked again.*

Yupp! And it's okay. Sometimes it's confusing. Your not alone. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:20 am

ok

Zack-"No I don't"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find your gaurdian angel and fall in love!! Part Two! Empty My Characters.

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:23 am

I am Katrinka Evergreen.

• Name: Katrinka Evergreen.
  • Crush: No way, I'm not that easy.
  • Boy friend: Uh, dude, look up.
  • Husband: Are you kidding me?
  • Kids: No way.
  • Personality: Well, I'm pretty stubborn. I'm nice at times, mean at times, though most of the time just plain mysterious. I'm pretty much one of the most anti-social people you will ever meet.

• History: If I've known you long enough, I'll tell you.
  • What are you?: I'm a Guardian Angel.
  • Looks: I have long blond hair the curls around my waist, and it usually is hanging over my shoulders. I almost always wear a hoodie, so no one can really see my eyes. They're Ice Blue. I'm usually wearing my dark blue hoodie and skinny jeans, and rarely you'll find me in a tank top and shorts, you can forgot about strapless shirts and mini-skirts.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:24 am

JJ

Do you play any other sports? I also play, football, hockey (all kinds), basketball and gymnastics. I'm not into baseball though. It's just not my thing. *Chuckles.*

Read the rules over again. You missed a few things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:27 am

Zack-"I Play Soccor"

Alex-continus Reading
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:27 am

Oops, Sorry, I'm going to go edit now :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:31 am

It's aiight(: Also, JJ now looks like my profile pic.

JJ

Nice. I used to play it in my early teenage years. i had so much stuff going on that I had to let it go. Such a shame. I was pretty good at it. If your up for a small game anytime, I'm your gal. Just give me a holla. *Smiles.*

Last edited by Rainyskky on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:32 am

I am joining :D. Um.. I will have my girl be a human and guy a guardian. Who can be the guys person to protect and the girls guardian?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:33 am

Zack-"ok i'll remaber that"

Last edited by schoolwildcat on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:33 am

Well, the ArchAngels have to set you guys up. You don't just be their angel. You have to wait. I play the ArchAngels so I tell who is protecting who.(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:35 am

JJ

*Picks up her bag and puts the basketball in it. She takes out a piece of paper and hands it to him.* Call me when you wanna play. *She smiled and then ran off down the street.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:38 am

Zack-"ok" puts the paper in his pockit
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:44 am

JJ

*She runs across the street and dodges a car trying to run the red light.* Hey watch it! What the hell! *She muttered to herself. She put her bag down at the park on the other side of the street. She had hid her guitar and stuff and she took it out and began to play some songs.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:46 am

I was once lost but now I am found
Name: Samantha Hugon
Nickname: Ever call me Samantha and I'll kill you. It's Sam
Personality: Sam is a tom-boy. She likes skateboarding, listening to the bands Skillet and My Chemical Romance. Sam has a very short temper. Empises(sp) on very. At times she can be very nice, but you have to warm up to her.
History: She'd rather not talk about it.
Human or Angel: Human...why?
Looks: She has long brown hair with blong streaks in it. She has grey eyes and is 4'5.

Name: Matt Gullerny
Nickname: Matt's short enough
Gender: Ever meet a girl named Matt? Im a dude for those who can't tell.
Personality: Matt isn't a people person, but he takes his job as a Guardian very seriously. He rather read then listen to music. He isn't antisocial, he really likes talking to people he just never can find the right words.
History: Thats Personal
Human or Anger: Guardian Angel

Last edited by I-Rawr-u on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:46 am

Imma join!

Name: Logan John Rhodes
Human/Angel?: Angel
Who's your Human/Angel?: Samantha Hugon
Looks: https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t82-the-monkeys-charries-pictures

Name: Zoey Alexandrea Kisk
Human/Angel?: Human
Who's your Human/Angel: WHO WANTS TO BE????
Looks: https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net/t82-the-monkeys-charries-pictures

I was once lost but now I am found.

Last edited by Loven-My-Converse on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:50 am

JJ

*Sings the song Bleed It Out by Linkin Park.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:51 am

CONVERSE PENCIL WANTS SAM TO BE LOGAN'S HUMAN XD
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:51 am

/ahem/ If I join , are we allowed to use our own forms?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:52 am

I-Rawr-u wrote:CONVERSE PENCIL WANTS SAM TO BE LOGAN'S HUMAN XD

OKAY PENCIL!!!!!!!!!!! ... Logan's HOT!

I will edit!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next