RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 8 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:03 am

Zack-pulls her closer to him "It will be ok"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two! - Page 8 Empty Re: I was once lost but now I am found<3 Angel Rp<3 Find love and your gaurdian angel! Part Two!

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:05 am

JJ

Do you promise?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:06 am

Zack-thinks "Sorry, but no one can make a promise like that. I really wish i could"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:10 am

JJ

*Smiles.* It's okay. I wish you could, too. *Sighs.* I just don't want to get hurt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:12 am

Zack-"I will try my best for you not to get hurt"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:13 am

JJ

I know you will.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:16 am

Zack-looks at her "Besides this is one of the safest places to be"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:23 am

Zack-"well to get here you need to be human sized able to fly......."

Luna-"Wich means no Fallen Angels, planes, or helaccopters "

Zack-"and with 2 gaurdian angels here you are quite safe something was to happen"

Luna-"yep"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:31 am

JJ

'Kay then....wait, Luna, is one, too?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:34 am

Zack-"yep"

Luna-"Didn't you see my black wings?"

Zack-"she doesn't have a human yet though"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:38 am

JJ

Oyeah! Stupid me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:39 am

Luna-"its ok"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:49 am

brb shower anmd then at 11:30 I have to bbl cuz im going to the mall with my bf(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:52 am

ok
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:01 pm

hi
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:04 pm

JJ

*Wakes up the next morning.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:07 pm

Zack-finshes cooking eggs and bacon for brakefast

Luna-lands on the roof the jumps onto the pourch and walks inside
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:11 pm

JJ

*Walks downstairs with bed head. She rubs her head and her eyes are halfway closed.* Morning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:12 pm

Zack-"morning"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:19 pm

JJ

*Snifs the air.* Smells good. *Sits down at the bar like table.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:28 am

Zack-"thanks" serves everyone some food
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Zack-"thanks"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next