RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Rise! :D

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For Rise! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: For Rise! :D

Post  RiseAbove Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 am

He had never crashed before. He had never wrecked. Snow piled on them for what felt like an eternity. How she could stay so calm, Hunter wasn't sure. He was freaking out. Hardcore, man.

"There isn't a lot you can do for a dare," Hunter pointed out. They couldn't text random people on each other's contact lists because they were out of cellphone service range. They couldn't do stupid stuff in the cold because they couldn't even get out of the car. He had gum and spare change in the glove department, and that was about it. Well, save for a couple CDs in the back if they could reach.

But she was right in trying to pass time. It wouldn't do any good worrying. Worry couldn't change anything. If worry turned to action, then it would be a different story, but this worry was empty worry. "Okay, you can start this one."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:04 am

Roxanne smiled and leaned her seat back a bit, thinking. "Hmmmm. Okay. I got some good stuff. Truth or dare?"

It's so terrible!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:05 am

"I'll take a truth. I don't want to get dared to eat a penny or something!" Hunter laughed.

---

Sometimes you just can't get anywhere if you're stuck. One liners are completely fine as long as they further the plot. I don't like to read a thousand words that describe how white snow is or anything like either ;P

Last edited by RiseAbove on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:08 am

Roxanne laughed about the penny thing. Then she thought for a second. "You have two options. Who was the last girl you had a relationship with? Oooooorrrrrr who was the last girl you had feelings for? Unless, that is, you like guys?" She smiled playfully and unbuckled her seat belt so she could turn towards him with her legs criss cross applesauce. While she waited for his answer, she thought about what her answer would be in her head. Matty, and you.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:18 am

AH HAH. Insert winky face ;)

"Hey, don't question my sexuality!" Hunter laughed. "Mike wouldn't be setting me up with you if I didn't have an eye for a girl," he winked. "The last girl I had a relationship with? Man... I date Veronica during my freshman year. It wasn't really serious or anything. Don't look at me like that! I'm not exactly supermodel type; I can't pick up girls like lint!"

Hunter leaned back in his seat. Unbuckling his seat belt was a good idea. It wasn't any use to wear a seat belt in a car that didn't move. He tilted his head to the right, meeting her playful gaze. "Truth or dare?"
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:27 am

Roxanne rolled her eyes when he said Veronica. she had seen the girl before, hanging out with Mike on occasion and she didn't particularly like her. "Truth, I guess. You know, pennies don't really taste that great..." She giggled and then looked down at the seat, embarassed about her laugh.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:36 am

"You've tasted pennies?" Hunter teased. He paused to think, tracing the edge of the window. The fog on the windows cleared at his touch, but it was quick to return. He shivered, remembering how cold it was. The least he could do was try to start the car back up to turn on the heat. Nothing seemed that badly damaged. This snow was still light and forgiving. Tomorrow morning might've been a different story, had the freshly fallen snow had time to harden. They would've been dead for real. That was a scary thought. Hunter shoved the keys back into the ignition and the car roared to life.

"We'll see how long this lasts," he said, rolling the wheel to the maximum heat setting. "Okay, truth. If we could've done anything today, what would you have wanted?"
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:42 am

Roxanne thought for a minute and then blushed deeply. "Uhmm..... Welll......" She stammered and stuttered. Not crash the car. Kiss you, maybe. Hug you.... Get to really know you.... She thought. She had only known him for a little while but she really liked him. Without realizing, she was still shivering from the cold, so when the car came back to life and warmed up a bit, she was much much much happier. Subconsiously, she hoped they would be stuck here for a while. She was having fun and she didn't want anything to ruin it. "Welllllll......"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:53 am

"How about this," Hunter interrupted, "how about I change it to a dare for you." He inched closer to the right, adjusting the vents so that it wouldn't blow in their faces. He tucked a stray strand of blond hair back behind her ear.

What if she thinks that he's crazy for this? It was already suggested. It'll be fine. Completely fine. No big deal. It's anticipated. His cold touch on her warm neck caused her to shiver. "I dare you," Hunter adjusted her scarf, which wrapped loosely on her neck, "to kiss me."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:59 am

Roxanne couldn't believe her ears.She felt a hot blush rising to her cheeks and then she leaned in and kissed him. They sat in the warm car, kissing for a minute, before she pulled away. She looked anywhere but at him, saying nothing. A goofy grin spread across her lips and she looked back out the wind shield only to see snow. Roxanne reluctantly looked back at him, finally, and blushed. "Well? Say something! Don't make me just sit here feeling weird!" She giggled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:08 am

Her soft lips pressed against his. Her pale complexion registered the blush almost immediately. His right hand rested on her shoulder and his left on the vent. It was like a storybook or a modern cheesy chick flick. Normal people don't kiss in cars trapped in snowy ditches. But you can't always fit in with the norm, right?

Hunter laughed. "Don't tell me that you are now only starting to sit here and feel weird. I can read you, you see. You're not too good at hiding your feelings," he winked. A grin spread across his face. "Now, tell me the truth. What did you think of that?" He sat back, leaning his shoulder against the back of the seat. "We could make it work if you'd like. That is, if I can even drive you home on the first day," he chuckled.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:16 am

Roxanne blushed insanely while he was speaking. When he asked how she felt, she told it as it was. "I like you, Hunter. I like you a lot. I know we just met and all but you're right, I think we could make it work... You know, us. If we don't like, die here or anything." She laughed and edged closer to him, also trying to scoot in front of the heater vent to keep warm. "You know a problem though?" When he asked what, she continued. "Your car is cold as hell and takes way too long to warm up!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Her blush colored her cheeks like a porcelain doll. She was a little awkward. A little nervous. But her awkwardness and nervousness, all of that sparked something inside him. That's what he liked about her.

She was trying to trick him into holding her. He knew it. "You're clever," Hunter commented with a slight chuckle as he pulled her into him. Had they been in the back seat, then they wouldn't have auto parts in between the two of them. "There won't be any of us if I can't get you home tonight. I can't have your parents' first impression on me to be too awful."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Roxanne grinned when he pulled her close and she nodded. "Try the door again?" She thought for a second and squealed. "Hunter! Why didn't we just open the windows?!!" Maybe he had a reason for not trying, maybe not. She thought about reaching over him to push the button herself, but hesitated. What if he did have a reason? A good reason? Roxanne looked at him. Not directly at first though, considering he was at least a head or so taller. If they could get at least one window open about half way, Roxanne was tiny enough to squeeze out. Maybe Hunter, too. If not, Roxanne could always go for help...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:57 pm

"And then what? We walk in the snow? No thanks, I'd rather be stuck here than dead," Hunter teased. "Maybe when the snow calms down a bit. Or when it gets brighter. We can't walk around in when we can't see a thing." He watched as the snowflakes continued to fall from the black skies. The trees above loomed eerily over them. "Maybe tomorrow. When the sun comes up and everything." For now, the only thing they could do was wait it out.

"Let's think about it in the morning."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:07 am

Roxanne nodded. "I guess so... So we're stuck here for the whole night?" She looked around the car, examining the back seat. "Hold on a second..." Reluctantly, Roxanne slipped out of his arms and did a backwards fall/flip kinda thing into the back seat. She sat down on the seat in different angles and then laid in different angles. "Comfy enough, I guess." Laughing, she crawled back into his arms and sighed. "I can't believe this even happened... But I guess it's fun in it's own little way. It's like our own little adventure!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:44 am

A smile crawled up on his face. "Sorry," he apologized sheepishly. Strands of blonde hair stuck out from under her hat. He could feel the warm air seeping from the vents, but his finger tips remained frozen and numbed. Pray that someone would take this small, winding road down and spot their car in the snow, if it hadn't been completely buried under the snow yet. Of course it wasn't, but... y'know.

Hunter watched her eyes slowly close as she drifted off to sleep. Not long afterwards, he too fell into a dreamless sleep.

Someone had indeed spotted them the following day. Hunter awoke abruptly as he heard a loud tapping on the windshield. The stranger was a woman in her mid forties who was visiting a relative that lived a mile down this path. Her two middle school aged children watched with curiosity. Professional help was called and within an hour, the two teenagers were transported to their homes and the vehicle pulled out of the ditch.

Hunter didn't stop contact with Roxanne after the incident. The two kept in touch through long calls and midnight text messages. Their budding relationship was rather low profile; neither posted it to their facebook pages to announce it to the world or anything. The world didn't need to know. It didn't mean that Hunter was overly secretive about it, though. It was just something that he enjoyed keeping to a personal level.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Roxanne startled when the woman knocked on the wind shield. She yawned, sitting up.

Roxanne tried to text Hunter at least once a day, or sometimes even call him. When they texted, the could talk for hours on end. Same with a phone call if it was timed right.

Her parents knocked on her bedroom door one night while she was watching a movie on Netflix. It was around four thirty when they came in to tell her they were going out of town for at least a day. She nodded and told them goodbye, turning her movie back on. A little while after they had left, around five, she texted Hunter. 'hey r u busy? parents left+brother @ mike's. can u come.over?'
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:26 am

She invited him over? Hunter didn't take a second to reread the text message before agreeing. He arrived at her doorstep within fifteen minutes. The five to get changed out of trashy pajamas and make himself look half decent, and another ten to start his car and drive there. Since the crash, Hunter have had to invest more funds than he would've like into fixing the vehicle. The bumper was a goner, but thankfully everything else was in pretty decent shape. It wasn't too bad, but he wasn't Mr. Millionaire.

"No one home?" he repeated as she let him through the door. "Do you know what time they'll be back?" Actually, the better question would be 'What will your parents think of when they see me in their house?'. Hunter had done his best to avoid her folks. They haven't met. They probably don't even know who he was.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:45 am

Roxanne straightened her hair, put on some makeup, and changed into a better looking outfit while She was waiting for Hunter. When he finally showed up at her door, she opened it, smiling. "Hey you!" She hugged him quickly before letting him in from the cold.

He asked if no one was home and she nodded. "My older brother went to stay at Mike's for who knows how long, and my parents went out of state for at least two days. You won't be in trouble if they found out... I don't think so anyways. I mean, they know we're dating and all but they don't know you..." She blushed and smiled up at him, her eyes asking for his forgiveness. Figuring he would forgive her, she smiled and kissed his cheek. "Are you hungry?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:02 am

"You," Hunter laughed. "You're sneaky!" he repeating, grabbing her around the waist and planting kisses on her neck. It had only been a couple weeks, but there was no denying that their relationship progressed rather quickly.

She knew he liked classic junk foods. The chips and pretzel sticks and chocolate drops and whatever else. He had already eaten a quick dinner before he left. He threw another question at her knowing that she wouldn't refuse. "Do you like movies?" Roxanne was a sucker for a good film. Not to say that Hunter wasn't either. He was a theater frequenter, heading over for a good show two or three times a month. Most of the time, there was something good out there. Occasionally, he came home to a bad showing, but tickets here weren't that expensive, five or six bucks tops.

RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:15 am

Roxanne pulled him to the kitchen and dug through the cabinets before she found her mom's "hidden stash" of chocolate covered pretzels and she handed them to him. She hopped up on to the marble counter and smiled. "Look! I'm as tall as you now!" Grinning, she laughed and thought about what movies were out. Before she even finished thinking, she squealed and told him yes. "Absolutely! How could I say no to a movie, Hunter?" She smiled and kissed his cheek.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:51 am

"From here, you're taller than me," Hunter commented. Truth be told, he wasn't all that tall. The last time they measured him at the doctor's office, he clocked in at five ten. Just your average Joe, but he was fine with that.

The dvd went in and the television screen turned on. They watched a good few minutes of it together on the living room couch. Hunter's arm rested on her shoulder, and he pulled her close to himself. It was far into February already, but there was still snow on the ground. February meant second semester. There was only March, April, and May left before he'd graduate school.

Graduate school?

Hunter had completely forgotten that he was this close to heading off to university. Casually, he brought up the question, "You're a senior this year, right?"
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:09 am

Roxanne snuggled up into him on her white couch and smiled. He asked if she was a senior and she nodded. "Yeah. I'm just younger than most seniors. I won't be eightteen until right after we graduate. June 1st." She smiled, not believing how soon it would be, yet so long. Four or five months. Frowning, she looked up at him. "What college are you planning on...?" Roxanne had absolutely no idea what she would do after high school. She had never given it much thought, but the time was coming fast and she needed to decide what she would do for the rest of her life.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2