RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Rise! :D

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For Rise! :D Empty For Rise! :D

Post  Kat Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:45 am

:-D I only have skellies and stories set up for Roxanne and Katherine soooo)-: Your pick. I don't really do guys :-P
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

For Rise! :D Empty Re: For Rise! :D

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:01 am

Hunter didn't like coffee or blind dates, but it was his senior year, so what the heck. He decided to give it a go. How bad could it get? These girls that he was getting hooked up with were people that his friends knew pretty well, so they were decent girls. And by experience, he found out himself that they were pretty cool.

Mike would be dropping off a new chick in about five minutes. This would be the third girl. She knew she was up for a blind date, so it was all cool. Just for fun, y'know. Hunter took a booth seat close to the door.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:19 am

Roxanne glanced over at Mike and sighed. She was bored out of her mind and Mike was a close friend. Mike and her had been friends since junior high. "Miiiiikkkkeeee...." She whined like a child. "I'm soooooo boooorrreeddd!" They were sitting on his couch, her all dolled up in a winter-y and him looking casual. Roxanne wore a tight pair of skinny jeans that were tucked into her cute slipper boots. She wore a cute long sleeve shirt under her LOVE PINK hoodie. Thin black eyeliner edged her eyes along with mascara. Her hair was up in it's usual, messy bun. "Let's gooooooo Miiiiikkkkeeee!" She whined again.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:25 am

The two of them even dated freshman year. It didn't work out very well, because they were more on a friend basis than a romantic one. Or it might've just been freshman year. Fourteen year old love is pretty loosely defined.

"Yeah, hold on a sec," Mike said as he returned the last of his text messages. He scrolled through his contacts, searching for Hunter's name.

her name is roxanne he sent before pocketing the mobile device and fishing out his car keys. "You know what you should do?" he said as he climbed in the driver side. Roxanne's seat belt buckle clicked, locking in place. "You should pretend to be all sophisticated and totally freak him out."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:35 am

Roxanne buckled the seat belt, waiting for the familiar click. Then she shot Mike a dirty look. "You're seriously challenged if you think I have any idea how the hell to be sophisticated." As the took off down the road, Roxanne took in the family smell of Mike's car. Cologne, strawberry milkshake, and car. She smiled and thought about how when he first got this car, she spilled a milkshake in it. She remembered how pissed he was when he tried to clean it, it wouldn't come out and she sprayed him with the hose. "I'm glad we're friends." She said out of no where. It wasn't long before they pulled up at wherever the were going. XD
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:47 am

"Me too," Mike commented half heartedly. True, true, he was glad. It was just a normal thing to say now that they've said it so much.

"You tell me how it went. I want your gossip," Mike joked as he pulled into a parking spot.

Hunter caught a glimpse of him through the glass. Surprisingly, the drinks were still warm despite it being winter. Coffee wasn't his thing, so he opted for a hot chocolate instead. Same difference. They made both at the coffee shop. Plus, girls think that coffee shops were cute places for dates.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:53 am

Roxanne smiled and nodded, laughing as she stepped out of Mike's car. "Alright. I will. You're picking me up later, right?" When he assured her he would pick her up instead of forgetting her again, she shut the car door and went inside the small coffee shop. There were a few couples sitting around the shop, holding hands and "whatnot", but there was one boy right by the window by himself. That must be him. Roxanne thought to herself. She slid in to the booth seat across from him and smiled. "Hi, I'm Roxanne."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:06 am

"I've heard," Hunter smiled. He introduced himself as Hunter. Why his parents didn't go for a less dramatic "Chris" or "Dave" or "Dan", he wasn't sure. At least he has a name that people can pronounce.

"If I told you that I was born in France, would you believe me?" he asked, starting off with a question. Asking what she liked or what she looked for in a guy was lame. A little guessing game was more fun. He gave his drink a stir, watching the steam curl up and the foam swirl around.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:12 am

Roxanne laughed and then smirked. "A guessing game, huh? Well, I guess I'll play." She looked him over for a minute and then shook her head. "You're way too American-Looking." She smiled and then raised her eyebrows. "If I told you I was from Italy, would you believe me?" It was true, though, her family had moved here from Italy right in the middle of sixth grade. When a waitress walked by she ordered a peppermint mocha, her favorite. The waitress very soon came back with it and she sipped, loving the taste.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:35 am

"Too American-looking?" Hunter repeated. "Pssh, you can't look American!" he chuckled. He propped his elbows up on the table. "You're right, I was born in Tennessee, but I don't remember anything there." Hunter mimicked her, taking a sip of his own drink. "Well, you don't have an accent, so I'm assuming that you're lying?" he guessed, raising his pitch on the last note in question. "Italians have dark hair."

Pretty girl. She wasn't your typical bubbly girl. She seemed quite genuine.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:40 am

Roxanne laughed when he told her that you can't look Amercian. "Well, you do!" She laughed again when he said she didn't have an accent. "You're right about the accent thing, but I lived in Italy for about six years when I was young. I was born in Colorado, then moved to Italy when I was six, then moved back here when I was twelve." When the mocha cooled down a bit she took a larger sip, then gently put the cup back down on the table. She played with her blonde bangs and smiled at him often. He seemed pretty cool.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:49 am

"Do you have family over there?" he asked. "Well, you must speak pretty great Italian, then, if that's the case."

The door opened, letting in an intruding chill. Hunter was clothed in a black fleece jacket. A gray scarf wrapped around his neck. He looked like grayscale compared to Roxanne's attire. "So since I just met you and we're jolly and dating, care that I take you somewhere other than here?" he offered. There were plenty of places to go. They couldn't sit and talk over coffee for three hours. That would be a lame date.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:56 am

Roxanne blushed and nodded, sliding back out of the booth and standing up. She was fairly small, but that never bothered her a single bit. In fact, she liked being small. She was about 5'3 or 5'4 and weighed around 100 pounds. When he stood up, she followed him out and shivered. "It's soo cold!" She squealed, the wind and snow blowing around in flurries and nipping at her ears and nose. Roxanne stuck out her tongue to catch a snowflake then turned to grin at him. She felt like a child for a few moments before she realized how truly freezing it was. She could see her nose becoming red.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:06 am

Hunter reciprocated her grin. Cold was correct. It was freezing. Winter has its disadvantages, like being pitch black outside at 5 PM and of course, driving through snow. The only upside to all of that was holiday specialties like peppermint flavored everything and the image of snow. Not physical snow, but image snow. Snow was only homely if he didn't have to battle it every time he wanted to go somewhere.

"If you don't mind hopping into a stranger's car..." he began in a teasing manner. Due to her pale complexion and light hair, it was obvious that the cold made her face red. He unlocked his car with a click. Hunter made sure to brush the snow off of the windshield before driving. Windshield wipers sucked at clearing snow. "How about we head downtown. There's more to see there than here."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:12 am

Roxanne nodded and got in the car. Who cares who's car it was? Heat was heat right? Just kidding she wouldn't get into a rapist van if she was asked to. She looked over at Hunter as they drove and she smiled. "So... Tell me about yourself." She thought for a minute. "Family? Birthday? Favorite stuff? I dunnnoooo." She giggled and glanced out the window. Snow was her most favorite thing. Ever. It was so beautiful, she loved every bit of it. Even the freezing-ness. Roxanne pulled out her iPhone and sent a quick text to Mike.

no need to pick me up. having fun w/ hunter! thanx!! :D She quickly hit the send button and put the phone back in her back pocket.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:25 am

The car roared to life, and Hunter painfully backed out of the parking lot. His driving skills could use work. It was quite hilarious, though. He almost ran over the trashcan.

"Well," he began. The car cruised down the black asphalt, topped with a layer of slush from every car that had passed over. Good thing it wasn't ice. Slush was better than ice on any given day. "I live with my older brother. My parents are laughing at me in Florida right now. You know, they send me pictures of the beach every time it snows!" he chuckled. "What's funny is I was born in January." He slowed to a stopped at the traffic light. A long line of cars hummed in front of him. "Favorite stuff?" he shrugged. "I don't know. Everything. Anything. I adapt well. Can't go wrong with life in general."

The light turned green and the cars inched forward. "You know me now, who are you, deary?" he returned the question in a dorky accent.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Roxanne had to think for a minute, considering her answers. "My birthday is in January, and when it comes I want to go to the beach. Because I've never been to the beach." She smiled, loving the idea. A bunch of money was already in her savings account for the trip. She almost had enough money saved for a plane ticket to California. Not quite, no money for a hotel, none for the trip back, none for the bathing suit she didn't own. "What's the date today?" She asked quietly, sort of thinking out loud but still looking for an answer.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:00 pm

"It's the twenty-first. You've never been to the beach?" Hunter repeated. "Well, I'll tell you that California's beaches are only warm in the summer. My family went every year until I was eight. I don't know, but I still remember those trips." They passed by snow covered houses and white trees. "You know what? You'll go to the beach. I promise you," he turned around chuckling, "I'm going to make sure it happens."

The sky had begun to grow dark. Too fast for his liking. "Let's take a shortcut," Hunter declared, taking a turn off of the interstate. Getting caught up in traffic wasn't worth it. They branched off onto a more narrow road. The freshly fallen snow packed tightly on the ground, hiding any trace of asphalt. Snow crunched under the tires. Hunter slowed the car, not trusting his own driving skills. "I bet you there'll be a traffic jam a mile down."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:10 pm

Roxanne smiled and raised her eyebrows. Just how exactly was he planning on insuring she would get to the beach? When they turned off of the interstate, she was confused. "Why are we turning?" When he said something about a bet, she turned to smirk at him. "How much?" Roxanne adored bets and gambling, especially when she was winning. That was where most of her savings were coming from was bets. Much of it from bets she had made with Mike.

He's so awesome, maybe this could actually turn in to something? She thought in a sort of childish way.

Sorry that post sucked!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:17 pm

"I bet you..." Hunter pretended to think dramatically, "a thousand bucks! Kidding. We won't even know because I turned off the interstate." The two of them laughed wholeheartedly.

Suddenly, something shot out from the snow. Hunter cursed, slamming down the breaks. Instead of stopping in place, the vehicle swerved violently, spinning in mad circles.

Holy crap, they were going to die. With wide eyes, he struggled to regain control of the car. Hunter pulled the wheel to the right.

And he realized that he over corrected. The car shot off the road and slammed into a block of snow.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:24 pm

Roxanne screamed when they started spiraling and spinning, squeezing her eyes shut. The scream wasn't a long, dramatic, stupid scream like in the movies, but a quick, terrified scream.

When the car finally stopped spinning, Roxanne opened her eyes. Her whole body quivered with fear, she truly thought they were going to die. She looked over at Hunter. She was frozen with fear for a long moment before she said anything.

"Are you okay?" She barely managed a whisper, but you could hear anything in that car. It was dead silent other than the heavy breathing of the two and then of Roxanne's whisper.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Hunter was more shocked than hurt. He hit his head on the impact, but it didn't hurt him. His body went into panic mode, but soon and surely, his breathing and heart rate dropped to a normal pace.

"Oh my gawd, what happened," he groaned, throwing in a profane phrase here and there. The windshield was covered in snow. Hunter attempted to push the driver side door open, but it was locked in place. "I think I'm fine," Hunter assured. "I feel fine. What about you. Do you have signal? Can you call someone? I've never wrecked before!"
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:51 pm

Roxanne tried to shove open the door, but it wouldn't open. Her heart was racing but it soon slowed down and she pulled out her phone. "No signal..." she muttered. Looking over at him, she shook her head. "No signal and the doors won't budge... At least no one is hurt... What even happened? What was that?" She was totally confused and worried. What would her family think when she wasn't home on time? She was going to be in so much trouble! Plus, she really liked Hunter and if her parents knew they had gotten in a wreck, they might not let her ride with him any more.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:00 am

Hunter shook his head. He shut his eyes, tipping his head back. He need to think. They'll be here all night. It was a horrible place to crash. There weren't any houses nearby, and the road was not frequently visited. He had to get her home! He had to get himself home! There was no knowing how long they were going to be stuck here. They were stuck. He admitted it to himself.

"I don't know. Something jumped out from the snow. I tried to stop but I swerved," he sighed. "Sorry I couldn't give you the time you were looking for."
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:04 am

Roxanne shook her head and took his hand. "Look at me." She said firmly. "This was not your fault. We will be fine. Let's just hang out here for a little bit. We'll be fine." Trying to think of something they could do, she got quiet. "Let's play truth or dare! I'm sure you're creative enough for that!" She put on the fake smile that she almost had perfected. She didn't want him to know how much this stressed her out. Roxanne wanted more than anything to take her mind off of this. And truth or dare was her favorite game.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next