RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Soldier and Wolves

2 posters

Go down

For Soldier and Wolves Empty For Soldier and Wolves

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Okay i made it lol. What would you like to do. Oh and if you would like me to change you name in it let me know.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Soldier and Wolves Empty Re: For Soldier and Wolves

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:04 am

i'm good with pretty much anything besides animals, not too good at those haha.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

http://j4ckbarakitty.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:34 am

Lol okay. Well I guess just through a post up and I'll work off that lol..
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:30 am

sounds good c: i'll try to post when i get home from school~
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:19 pm

For Soldier and Wolves Tumblr_maiq0cotbc1rt2432
emili.

The first thing I noticed when I left my job on Tuesday night was that it was raining. That much was clear. "I knew I should've brought an umbrella," I murmured, covering my head with my hands. This was going to be a long walk home.

To be honest, my life was pretty much at an all time low at this point. I mean, it was cool being 20 and being able to do pretty much anything I wanted, but honestly, it just all got old after a while. The same job, the same people, the same boring town. The same boring town where it always rained and I was just some girl stuck in its path. Or maybe it was stuck in mine. I didn't really know at this point, to be quite honest. I just wished I had the funds to get out of this dumb town. I wanted to go somewhere with all new people, new faces. A new job, a new house, a new life. I just wished I had someone to go with me, you know? Fuck that, though. Considering I'd just gotten out of a serious relationship that had lasted almost five years, I really wasn't ready to start dating again. I just couldn't do it. Besides, who would love me? I was just some boring old girl in a boring old town.

I looked across the street, crossing after it was clear nobody was coming through. The downtown area was fairly busy at this time, but still, it was the same fucking thing. It was nothing new, nothing exciting. I shoved my hands in my pockets, sighing and continuing to walk to my apartment. I was soaking wet, and I still had 3 more blocks to go. God, of all days, why did it have to rain today? It seemed like nothing else could really go wrong.

Suddenly, as I turned the corner, I hit somebody. I yipped slightly at the hit, falling into a puddle on my butt. The person dropped what they were carrying, and I got up hurriedly, hoping a wet spot hadn't formed on my butt. Unfortunately, it already had.

"Shit, I'm so sorry." I said, looking up at the person.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:39 pm

For Soldier and Wolves Tumblr_ly2qvk2Sm51r1azajo1_500

Devon dropped his board out infront of his friends house just as it started to rain. " See ya Ry." He said pulling his hood over his head he had a small bag of toys for his little sister in his hand. " Stupid rain." Devon mumbled he loved the rain, but not right now he had quiet a ways to go before he got home. THe dark haired male drew his phone from his pocket and quickly texted his mother letting her know he was not coming home. Sliding the phone back into his pocket the boy pushed off the ground once more gaining speed from his skate bored.

Devon loved rain, but today he didn't quite like it, it was slightly to cold for his lickings. The boy loved the fall months, but when it came to rain it bugged him, it was just to cold and wet he would mush rather sit in a summer down poor. Devon huffed as a car went speeding past him leaving water dripping off hid face and just about every were else. This brought the boy out of his tance, he then realized that his phone was ringing for with in his pocket. He quickly pulled it out and answerd. " Are you sure you don't want me to come pick you up? It pooring like mad out there." Rang the voice of a woman for the other side.

" No I'll be fine mom I'm almost home." Devon then turned into an ally and kicked off the ground once more. " Devon's little sister gave me some toys that she doesn't play with any more."

" Oh that was very nice of her."

" How is she doing today anyway?" Devon asked pushing off the ground again. Devon's little sister Kayla had been in the hospital fir quite a while now, she was born CF Cystic Fibrosis, most people born with this don't make it past the age of 20. Devon was very scared that he was going to loose his little sister.

" She's doing good, they say she should be able to come home here soon."

" Oh-" Right as Devon went to speak he came around a corner and ran into someone causung him to fall of his board and drop both things in his hand. " Ow." Devon mumbled before he stood up and qickly picked up his phone.

" Devon... Devon are you okay?" A voice asked from the other side of the line.

" Yeah mom I;m fine just a sec." Devon held his phone in his hand and picked up the bag of toys. " Are you okay?" Devon asked the girl looking at her closely. " I;m sorry i wasn't watching what I was doing."

" Devon... Devon!" The woman called form the other end of the phone, but Devon didn't answer he wanted to make sure this girl that he hit was okay.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:43 am

For Soldier and Wolves Tumblr_maipsnxCex1rt2432

I looked up at the boy. Holy shit. He was adorable. He'd been carrying some sort of bag, and when we'd collided, I caused him to drop it. I felt a bit bad. I wondered what he was carrying inside of that bag, and where he was headed on a rainy night like this all by himself. He was probably wondering the same thing about me. And he was probably headed home, just like me. But, that wasn't exactly what I should've been worried about right now.

I tucked a strand of bright blue hair back into my beanie, and chewed my lip, nervously smiling. "Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry about it. Sorry I made you drop that." I said, nodding my head towards the small bag he'd been carrying. He had dark hair, wearing a hoodie and he was pretty tall compared to me. Or maybe it was that I was quite short, I couldn't really tell. Either way, he was quite adorable. He was just as wet as I was, minus the huge wet spot that I had on my ass. Ugh. At least I only had a block or two to go until I got to my small apartment, so not many people would see it. Besides, they'd probably know I had tripped. They could probably tell because of the pink tint to my cheeks or the embarrassed look on my face.

But still, I just couldn't believe I'd made that boy fall. I felt so bad. I wished I could make it up to him somehow. It looked like whatever was in that bag could've gotten quite wet because of the fall it had suffered, and, depending on what was inside of it, some things could have broke. And that made me feel worse than anything.

I chewed my lip once more, pulling a notecard out of my pocket and writing my phone number on it in dark blue ink, tiny little raindrops staining the notecard. At the bottom, I wrote my name in tiny little letters: Emili. I handed it to him. "I know this might seem like a longshot, but I feel bad if I caused any damage...if there's anything I can ever do to make it up...let me know, okay?" I pressed the notecard in the palm of his hand, and like that, I was gone.

Within minutes, I was at my apartment. Hanging my jacket up, I took my book from the coffee table and turned through the pages. Still, though, I couldn't help but wonder: who was that boy? Where was he going? Had I damaged anything valuable? Was there anything I could do to fix it? Thoughts raced through my head, making it almost impossible to focus on the book in my hands.
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Idk how to post...
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ofmiceandbrynne Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:44 am

^^ what haha?
ofmiceandbrynne
ofmiceandbrynne
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:39 am

For Soldier and Wolves Img-thing?

Devon looked at the note card that was now in it hand, he didn;t even know this girl name and she just handed him her number. Devon was rather confused, but he just shrugged it off. He got back on his watching the girl as she slowly walked away, sighing he took off up the road to his house. Getting up to the front door Devon's mom quickly ran outside with a towle and wrapped it over him. " You shouldn't be out in this cold Dev, you gonna get sick." Devon just rolled his eyes and walked into the house where he was greated byu his siblings and his three dogs. " You should have called me when you were ready to leave Ryan's house."

" I didn't want a ride mom." Devon said placing the bag on toys on the table. I;pm going to go change." The dark haired teen said peeling his black hoody from his body, his shirt was soak under that aswell."

" Okay, we are going to see jazmine here in a little." Devon nodded and went up the staires followed by his dogs.

Sighing the male stripped off the rest of his clothes before he grabbed fresh clothes and changed. He sat down on the bed and looked at the number he had been given by this random girl on the street. He pulled out hsi phone and quickly dialed the number. He texted the girl. " Hey it's Devon, sorry again about hitting you.." He truely did feel bad about it he should have been watching what he was doing.

" Devon come on we are leaving!" Yell his mothers voice from down the steps. Devon grabbed his laptop and it's case before jogging down the ssteps. He grabbed a grey and purple jacket pulling it on he said his goodbyes to the dogs and walked out to the car. He sat in the front by his mom as they drove to the hospital.

(( Sorry that sucked.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 am

Bump.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down