RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Empty Re: Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:54 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Tumblr_m7n52r2BGK1qehuqho1_250

Beau: He set her down on her feet and chuckled with a shake of his head. "I'll give you that one, but I'm jot going so easy on you next time." He playfully shoved her shoulder and turned towards the action. He noticed Trent was eyeing Jamie and he only smirked, knowing that Trent would talk to her later for sure if he was interested thus far. As for Alice, he had to keep himself under complete friend zone control, that's how he operated.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Empty Re: Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:16 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Tumblr_mcypjw0tM71ra2xd4o1_500

Alice laughed and stumbled back slightly and looked at Jamie run "Go Jamie!" she ran after Dimitris friend, Liam. She didnt make it to him and time but he tackled Jamie into our zone and we got a point "Woo!!' she stuck out her tounge at Beau "ha ha!" she laughed and high fived jamie when she came back. "Good work little Jamie." she took the ball and went back to the middle putting the ball down "Ready for round 2?" she grinned and backed from the ball and watched as Dimitri and Liam jogged back to Beau's side. "We're just that good, huh?" she smiled and shook her head "Kidding"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Sean-faris-sean-faris-726058909

Beau: He jumped up and down slightly, gettin the adrenaline pumpin throughout his body. As for Trent, he was just busy conversing the best of his abilities about the plan and all. Stretching, he eyed Alice and smirked playfully. "Good luck Miss Alice.." He turned to Trent and told him to shut it before focusing on the ball and thinking of an actual plan of action.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Tumblr_m717ads2Wn1qk4ngt

Alice got down and looked at Trent and Jamie "C'mon you 2!" she yelled and laughed, looking at Beau "Good luck to you too, Mr Beau." she lifted her fingers and yelled at 3 and ran at the ball before Eddie ran right throught Both Alice and Beau wehen they got to the ball and scooped it right up before being tackled by DImitri. Dimitri took the ball and tossed it to Liam who ran with it. Alice ran after Liam before being grabbed by Beau, she laughed "really!?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Tumblr_m4vwugVViZ1rrld4no1_500

Beau: He laughed and sunk to the ground, taking her with him. "Yeah, really." He withdrew his arms from around her and sat up with a chuckle. "Seems like my teams doing pretty well huh? Guess we've got it evenly matched, even though we're playing two girls and a pretty boy quarterback."

Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Tumblr_ljq7wxjdX41qbp7ebo1_500

Alice nodded "Yeah yeah" she laughed and rose to her feet, she watched as the ball got passed from her team and then the other. It just went back and forth "Well no wonder why Jamie likes watching! It is funny" she laughed at all the grunts she heard and the laughs "For all we know they just might be tackling eachother for fun." She watched Jamie running with the ball as the guys chased her, even Alice's team "Well looks like they gave up" she looked back at beau and smiled and punched his arm playfully.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Tumblr_m2e2mvfnxL1qfcqqvo1_500

Beau: "Looks like our game has turned from football to tag." He stood and brushed off the back of his basketball shorts. "I guess my work here is done, I'm gonna head to town and get some grub. You wanna come along? I wouldn't mind the company." He shrugged and nodded to Trent, telling him that he was leaving. "You know, how about we all go? I'm sure I can round up some of my other friends and we can grab some food and come back here to eat."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:21 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Tumblr_m5of25lZ7t1rngexlo1_500

Alice nodded "yup" she crossed her arms and watched, giggling before he mentioned food "Well, im not gonna go in this top. MEn would probly be pervs and try to touch me. Ill change first though." She watched the others "Im sure they would want to keep playing their little tag. Guys, Jamie! We're going to eat" and they waved Alice and Beau off "Well, looks like we're going by ourselves" She turned and then heard little footsteps, looking back she seen Jamie 'I'm coming, Dimitri, Eddie, and Liam said they were gonna stay.' Alice lovd the blush that came on her cheeks seeing Trent. "Someones in love~" she giggled and hugged her friend
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Tumblr_m3zt5hxUBh1rvo0bro1_500

Beau: He smirked at the two girls and started walking in the direction of the dorm he lived in. "We gotta get this kid a shirt, meet you girls back here in say... 15 minutes at the most?" Without listening for their reply, he shoved Trent forward and continued on walking. Once the two of them were out of the girls hearing range, he nudged Trent playfully with his elbow. "Could you be anymore obvious about the flirting thing kid? Veryone could tell you totally dig her."

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 600full-john-cossu

Trent: "I meant for it to be rather obvious kid, that's how you swoon women. Make them weak in the knees. Why don't you try it out, it's easy if youve got the confidence." He shrugged and ran a hand through his sweaty dark brown hair. Playing football was his second passion, next to girls that is so he wasn't one to shy away from being quite physical in the sport. He walked inside the dorm and went upstairs to their room, thanking his lucky stars that the girl had disappeared. He grabbed a grey tank top from the dresser to go along with his now grass stained white basketball shorts and then walked out.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Tumblr_lxhc2eTm2d1r9l2m2o1_500

Alice nodded "ok-" well he was gone. She took Jamie to her dorm and took a fast and quick shower, as well as Jamie did. Alice changed into a nice top with a normal jacket and wore some jeans. "You have to hurry Jamie! Or else you wont see your man~" she laughed hearing Jamie telling Alice to shut up. Alice dried her hair and brushed it as it went to its normal curls. She looked over at Janie who finally came out of the bathroom in her towl "I got some clothes ready for you, Jamie."

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 EmmaWatson

Jamie looked at the clothes "Thanks, Alice, I owe you one." she had a small blush on her cheeks as she picked up the top "I like the flowery top.. its nice" she got her undergarments and put them on first, then the shirt and then the nice colored shade of jeans. Alice Dryed her hair and smiled "Wow, you should be my stylest!" she laughed and once alice was done, she got her shoes on with alice and headed out of the room with her. "Im so excited!" she giggled and started spinning down the hall and hearing Alice laugh.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:26 am

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Jon_Cossu7

Trent: When they were outside, he walked towards where they had split up from the girls. Beau seemed to be happier than usual and he chose that opportunity to tease him. "So, big bad beau got a thing for Alice in wonderland? That's two different stories bro, sure you can handle it?" A smirk rose on his lips but he instantly regretted his comment because of the look he got from Beau.

Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:33 am

No pics or gifs since i on my dads comp

Alice came out and went to the field with Jamie, who was very happy looking "Hey Beau." she looked at Trent and gave him a warning look before smiling again "So, ready to go?" once they answered, she walked next to Beau and Jamie obviously walked with Trent. Alice whispered to Beau 'they look like a cute couple, dont they?" she asked, and then looked at him, then back at her friend and back to the front. Watching where she walked
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Sean-faris-sean-faris-143191843

Beau: "Yeah, they are pretty cute together. Trent's not the type to stick to one girl though so I'll watch him for you. so he doesn't hurt her or anything." He shrugged and nudged her elbow with his playfully. "Nice football skills by the way, I didnt know girls played so well." He was only joking of course, and so he flashed a playful smile in her direction before looking ahead again.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Tumblr_lc1m1acj0Q1qedzelo1_500

Alice smiled and giggled "Thanks, Beau" when he had nudged her, she looked at him and laughed shaking her head "Please, I could have done better. I was just getting warmed up." she smiled and rolled her eyes playfully "Just gotta get down and dirty. Insted of using some tredmill to lose weight, why dont you use sports. Something more active. Funny how you kept catching me in the beginning." well.. the second time she did on perpose, but the first time was just normal grab. She loved it when Beau cought her. She loved the strong feeling of his arm around her waist.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:28 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Sean-faris-1103152298

Beau: He nodded and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, that was pretty enjoyable. Kinda glad we weren't on the same team so I could actually do that." When he looked up from the ground, he smiled at her again. "Did you want to take my car or did you want to walk? It's kinda far." He nodded towards the dorm he lived in and shrugged.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:34 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Amazing-blonde-candice-accola-caroline-forbes-cute-Favim.com-373685

Alice smiled alittle more, hearing him say that. "Sure, I wouldnt mind. I like both, Really." she shrugged and bumped into him alittle bit with a small giggle. Beau was epic. He was acually a playful guy and thats what Alice liked about him. Also, he wasnt as crazy as her friends. "You're really cool, Beau. You acually know how to have fun"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Tumblr_m69a5rSLVr1rq71ks

Beau: "Well, thanks. You know how to have fun too, and your pretty fun. I'm usually not like this actually, I'm quite a bummer." He shrugged and looked ahead again. "Thanks for playing football with Trent and me, it helped me to realize that football doesn't always have to be about hitting people."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:49 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Tumblr_me7rleXIo81rm0ytwo2_500

"Well thats a good thing. Football can always be played differently. Not tackling, Tackling, Tackling with style or just running into someone and posing making them crash into you." She laughed "Now thats quite fun. Doesnt hurt too which is the good part. Also, seeing you proves there is some guys out there just like you, just very rare like finding a 100 dollar bill in the street" she giggled and her hand brushed his, causing her to blush and pull her hand away "S-Sorry." she studdered slightly and wanted to kick herself in the ass for doing so.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Sean-Faris_Never-Back-Down_03

Beau: He shook his head and smiled. "Dont be sorry for it, you only touched my hand. I'm don't really mind." He stepped closer and brushed his hand against hers purposely. "A hundred dollar bill on the street? That's one way to look at it I suppose." He shrugged and looked at her with a slight smile. "Your more like a two dollar bill, found anywhere."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Tumblr_ll95z1ZqM91qdoecso1_500

Alice smiled alittle, she thought he was kinda oblivious at times. Oh well, keep it that way! The complement made her smile more and slightly blush "Well thank you. 2 dollar bills are more rare then the 100s huh?" she patted his cheek and laughed slightly "One of a kind is what I am, right?" she loved flirting around with him, evem though, she wouldnt notice as much as Jamie did behind them. Jamie always asked if Alice had seen the madhatter again and stuff. It was cute in her opinion "speaking of 2 dollar bills, I acually have one, but its at my parents house in a frame. I havent seen one other then that one. Maybe im just One of a Kind."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:39 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Never-back-down-sean-faris-2108931908

Beau: "Definitely one of a kind Alice. I havent ever met anyone like you." He pressed his index finger into the palm of her hand, held at her side, before finally taking it in his own. He intertwined their fingers and smiled. "I like this better, much better." Trent would no doubt say something about it later, but he didn care. If he liked her, he liked her. The worst she could do was pull her hand away and possibly hurt him before leaving. He doubted that though.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Tumblr_m97qrfwzFb1r47x2xo1_r2_500

Alice felt so special to him. She felt.. more open around him, she had no idea but she just did. Her fingers intertwined with his and she looked up at him "You are acually the first guy to even complement me or even hold my hand like this..." a strong warm hand held hers and she squeezed his alittle bit "I wonder what Trent and Jamie might say." she giggled "Jamie might make a Alice In Wonderland comment and say that I have found my madhatter even though you arent insane." she held her old boyfriends hands but.. theirs were so lifeless and not even holding onto hers but Beaus... he acually ment it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:24 am

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Tumblr_maaxdflACN1rgqytdo1_500

Beau: He chuckled slightly and looked down towards the ground. "Maybe she's onto something actually, Alice needs a mad hatter. No matter if he's crazy or not." He shrugged and when he looked back up at her, he nudged her elbow again. "Im glad you don't think I'm insane, seeing as how a lot of people would disagree with you." Not pshyco crazy, but angry kind of insane. Uncontrolable, insatiable kind of angry. Once he got angry enough of course.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:30 am

Alice nodded "Yeah. I guess she is onto something." a smile made it to her lips as she walked with him, looking at her shoes then back at him. She giggled as he nudged her and she nudged him back "Well everyone is insane in their own way. Crazy Insane, Obsessed insane many others as well. But I couldnt see you get so angry insane. If you get mad about something, I truly understand. Someone is always bound to make you mad or something. You seem pretty tough, which is good. Means.. Not so short temperd." she laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:23 am

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 3 Tumblr_lj08ktmgKp1qa138zo1_400

Beau: "I seem to always be mad, except in good moments like this. That's kinda why I'm not around or befriended by people." He shrugged and stepped into the glow of the streetlight above them. Not stopping, he looked up at the bright light and squinted, blinded by the light. "Have you eaten at any shops in town, Alice?" A subject change seemed logical in his thoughts, since he didn't want to talk about getting angry anymore.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next