RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Empty Re: Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 597687CA1

"They are indeed big drama queens. The leader is the most drama." she reached her hand out and pulled the door open, holding it open for Beau. He was a good guy, calm, not as crazy as Eddie of course. She walked up the stairs "Oh trust me, they'll get in another way just how they managed to get into my locked garage and messed up my fathers work. He builds homemade motorcycles. They work really good. Trying not to brag" she put her hand up in defeat. She then took out her key to her dorm and approached the door, putting the key in and unlocking it. Alice put the key in her pocket and openeed the door to see some artwork line the walls "Sadly I dont have a roomate and plan to have it that way. So I can clutter this dorm with artwork."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Empty Re: Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_mdjb51K7lL1qjuoe0o1_500

Beau: He walked into the room and looked around at the walls, enjoying the artwork. "You made these?" They looked incredible, but he hadn't ever really known anyone who could make art honestly. "Its pretty incredible. Running a hand through his dark brown hair, he looked at her again. This badass not only could fight, but she could use her hands for something good too. Something he couldn't do.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_lpannnZQ4Y1qdj6bbo1_500

Alice nodded "Yup. I learned over time to acually draw as nice as this." She walked over to the door that looked like a closet but it was acually a bathroom, sink, shower and such. She started to wash her hands "Thanks. I could teach you if you ever want to learn how." finishing her hands, she wrapped her hand up (in the white cloth thing) and made sure it was tied to stay on. "Her berette got my hand thats for sure." she flexed her fingers and Looked back at Beau "What do you do while you're here? Like.. what subject the most are you into?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_m3jbgkhzUU1rp5zmmo1_500

Beau: "I take an art class, that's probably my favorite, but I can't do anything in it really. I'm not very good at it. I guess you just either have it or you don't." He shrugged and sat on the edge of her bed. "How about you? What subjects your favorite around here?" Every other class he was taking had something to do with bettering himself, so it wasn't actually his favorite subjects. He was interested in picking up some new classes but he didn't think it was very bright.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_lk6h7xY6Po1qbnf0uo1_500

Alice came back in the room and closed the bathroom door behind her "Math, writing, Art obviously. Thats about it, other then that Im into sports like football. My friends and I always play. Of course if it was boys against girls it would be skins against sport-tops." she let out a soft laugh "Its pretty fun if you ask me. Maybe you can join us when we dont have classes, Im sure it'll be a blast." she walked over to her desk chair and sat down, bringing her feet up on the edge of the chair "What about you? in my opinion I see that you are in..a type of work out class, if not you just work out on your own?" he looked strong, his mucles were probly bigger then Eddies! She thought that Eddie might be jelly if he had seen Beau.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_m4ehj7x1yA1rnjqpi

Beau: He nodded and looked at the ground. "I take kickboxing classes, just because its a way to get rid of some of the aggression. You know what I mean?" When he looked up at her, he smiled slightly. "I take Physcology too though, to help me understand the human mind. I wanna do something a lot those lines later on after college." He only wondered how he even got into the college. His grades were only average, but maybe he got in some how because some connections his family had.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 I-1844

"Ooo, Nice picks. Smart. The only way I take out my agervation is probly punch someone I hate when I see them in one of the halls i go through. Im not very contained when it comes to that." she put her feet on the ground and rolled over to him on her rolly-chair. She pulled her knees back up and now was face to face with him "Studying the human mind is great acually, mabe you can acually get some telekanisis to happen. If it does happen, you can cheat at a few sports" she grinned and let out a small giggle
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_lvozltPCA41r2aobgo1_500

Beau: "I dont think telekinesis is really possible, but it would help in football I guess." He shrugged and ran a hand through his dark brown hair. "Another aggression thing. Football is a contact sport so it only makes sense." with kickboxing and football, he wasn't as our of control as he used to be. Without it, he would have probably nailed that guy who bumped into her earlier at the party. Would have picked a fight with anyone who wanted it. Everything would be a fight.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_ljq7wxjdX41qbp7ebo1_500

Alice nodded and rested her head on her knees "yup. Maybe when we have some free time you, me and Eddie can have a work out hour or so." She shrugged "It'll be fun. Especially with Eddie. Im sure you'll make great friends with him. But he might be jelous of your guns since his are a bit smaller." Alice held in a laugh "Keep me on the low and ill be a little sweetheart. Snap me and ill snap you. Thats what I say, but only a warning to miss drama queen." she liked talking to him, it was acually pretty nice to talk to someone like him, down on the low, sexy lookin, She already was friends with him in under an hour!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 008FST_Sean_Faris_015

Beau: "I don't think you or your friend wan to be on the recieving end of me. As I said before, it's an outlet for agression and I get pretty into it." He shrugged and crossed his arms over his chest. "The only way I'd play football with you guys was if we we're playing on the same team." His gaze drifted to hers and he shook his head. "Not that you guys couldn't handle yourselves or anything I'm just the easiest guy when playing."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_me7wlmTKJt1rkmstyo2_250

Alice nodded "Ahuh, I see, afraid to tackle a girl?" she teased and laughed. Putting her feet on the ground "But it all depends on whos captian and who picks the players." Alice looked out the window and seen the sun setting "We could play a game or two now before dark, I'll call eddie and the rest of the gang. Just talking about the football is making me wanna play." she spinned on the chair "if you dont want to its ok. I wont gather anyone." she loved her spinning chair. It was fun,
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:27 am

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_mdfi1eFl1O1reu28ao1_500

Beau: "If you say you want to, I'll play. Just make sure we're on the same team." He shrugged and stood, shoving his hands into his pockets. "I dot really mind who plays of anything and all my football friends are probably drunk by now so they can't really come. Guess its all up to you who plays football with us." Examining her expression, he smiled slightly. "I'd rather not hit a girl actually, that's the way I prefer it."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:39 am

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtwpznJzL1rgttlpo1_500

Alice right away grabbed her phone and texted her friends about the little get together and the football they'll play "Well the way we play it is that the boys have to grab the girls, and the girls can tackle the boys since they can take the pain. Its fair that way, unless the girl really wants you to acually tackle her" she closed her phone and went into her drawers and pulled out her sports top and some shorts. She went into the bathroom and changed, talking through the door to him "if I am captian, Ill pick you. Dont you worry." pulling her hair into a poneytail, she came out all readyed for football "I like getting down and dirty if I have to."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_m69fe7gqVR1rq71ks

Beau: "I like that, most girls would stick their nose up at dirt. If a girl goes head on, she has my respect." He shrugged and ran hand through his hair. "Before we play ball I have to stop by my form and get changed into some different clothing. Some that I'm prepared to get rather dirty." He walked to the bed and sat down beside her leaning forward so his elbows were braced on his knees. "If you don't mind."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_mbni4tUHwb1ryfbu9o1_500

Alice nodded "Of course, go ahead. Ill meet you at the football field, Kay?" she rose to her feet and walked to her closet, pulling out a football and closing up her closet again. "See ya in a few minutes." Alice locked the lock on the inside of the door then turned to him "Once you close the door it'll be locked so.. yeah." she laughed slightly and walked down the hallway. Boy was she excited. Once out of sight, she broke into a run and slid down the rail and out the door, she met up with 2 of her friends, Eddie and Dimitri. Of course Jamie always came to watch them because she thought it was funny to see how they all reacted.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_lhvnd8KoCW1qzekdro1_500

Beau: He walked out of her dorm and went towards his, following the sound of music blaring. Once he was there, he walked upstairs to his room and opened the door, ignoring Trent on his bed with some girl. They were roommates after all an he had to live with it. Grabbing a pair of basketball shorts, he put them on and adjusted the on his hips. They were rather low rising, which was satisfying to his taste. Slippin off his shirt, he grabbed a tshirt with the sleeves cut out and ripped down the sides and slipped it on. Trent looked up from the girl and smiled at him. He just smiled back and waved at him to come along.

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Jon_Cossu8

Trent: He shot up from the bed and gave the girl a shrug, knowing that anytime Beau was dressed like that a game was about to happen. He didn't bother to grab a shirt, but slipped on some basketball shorts as well and walked out of the room with Beau. When they were outside, he walked to wherever Beau was leading them too and smirked when he noticed the guys and two girls waiting for them. Being the college quarterback, he was valuable to the game and would most likely be a key player in the top team. He waved his hello to the guys and winked towards the girls.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_m8k2ypkMF31r6xm8i

Alice was already warming up with everyone and tossed the ball towards jamie and smiled as she cought it. By the time both boys had showed up they already had captians. Looking over at Beau she smiled and gestered for him to come over, of course she rolled her eyes at the other boy who winked towards her way and her friend."So who'd you bring, Beau?" she looked at the boy. He looked like a good player. Also, her way of pickng first is to go back and forth with the other captin with slapping in the face. She won most of the time.

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Feature-burberry-generic

Emma looked at the boys, seeing one that was called 'Beau' and the other one she didnt know about. She smiled alittle and looked down at the football she had held in her hands.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 600full-john-cossu

Trent: Hearing her talk about him, he bumped into the conversation. "Hey, names Trent. Quarterback for this fabulous college we attend. Nice to meet you..." He tried to place her name but couldn't so he looked at Beau waiting to be introduced.

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_m0py9qd9yf1ro2nmao2_500

Beau: He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. "This is Alice, and she's goin to be picking teams since she's captain. Be afraid Trent, we might not end up on the same team." He knew Trent was going to be highly afraid when the game started if they weren't on the same team because the quarterback was exactly who he went for every time. Bad news for pretty boy. Looking at Alice, he smiled slightly and shoved his hands into his pockets.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_m715mkXRpr1qk4ngt Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 595809_1292112591817_full

Alice, Dimitri.

Alice punched Trent gently on his arm "nice to Meet you. Indeedy I am the captian, Dimitri is the other captian. The way we settle things with picking teams, we do the slapping game, whichever captian wins, gets to get first pick." she smiled and then walked over to Dimitri, he started and they went back and forth, Alice's cheek was red but she didnt care and she did a backhand slap and made Dimitri groan. She grinned "Cant beat the back-Hand slap pal." laughing, she looked at everyone and picked Her friend, Jamie. She was small but fast. Dimitri went and picked Beau. Damn it! He took my gamer man. she was struggling. She picked eddie, dimitri picked the other guy, one of his friends and Alice picked trent
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_m69f9tI4x41rzdcixo5_500

Beau: He playfully shoved Trent and walked to Dimirtis side. He had to play aginst both the people he actually knew and talked to, so the game would be rather interesting. As for Alice, he'd make sure and keep from actually tackling her. He didn't want to hurt the girls, but he'd never take it easy on the guys. Besides, Trent needed a good hit since he'd been blocking him for a while and that meant no sack on Trent during games.

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 19e8bfed4ad3d456e8c2bf1af4c62ff9

Trent: He winced when he realized that he was facing Beau, but he had to admit that being on the team with girls would work to his advantage. Giving Alice a quick flirty smile, he looked to the other girl. "Hey, names Trent. Looks like we're stuck together on this team so might as well get farmiliar. What position do you play beautiful?" It was rather usual for him to be flirty with girls, so this time was no exception.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Latest-pics-Emma-Watson

Jamie looked at Trent "Im Jamie. And I'm just the one who runs around and suff like that. I dont know the positions very well to tell the truth. Im not very... sporty I guess. Alice just likes it when I play. She wants me to get stronger and all so I have a better hand at baking things." she looked at alice who started to speak

Dimitri, Beau, friend/

Alice, Jamie, Eddie, Trent

are the teams

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_lp7ulwwOZh1qcqff3o1_500

Alice smiled at her team. Before anyone else moved, she spoke out "Ok this is how we play our type of football. Girls can tackle guys, Guys tackle guys and guys grab girls insted of tackling them. They way you do it is like this." she did a demonstration with Eddie who ran towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist, keeping her from running "Just like this, if you have to you can swing them to the side so that we cant regain balance." she smiled and playfully shoved eddie from her "Got it?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_ltpkjdL4Pg1qc4wzco1_500

Beau: Understanding the rules, he crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Alice. She really was a rare type of girl, being so eager to play football. That sort of thing made him slightly more attracted to her than normal. He eyed Trent, noting that he had already beginning working his charms on the other girl player. He just rolled his eyes and focused back on Dimitri. "What's the plan captain?"

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Jon_cossu_4_by_sylverphoenix-d4co3lu

Trent: "I see, and I'll bet you look pretty great doing all that running around too miss Jamie." He crossed his arms get his chest and watched as they demonstrated the different tackles. As he looked back to Jamie, he smirked and waited for the game to start.

Sorry for the last one, I don't even have an explainaition besides WB
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 33811536_1224168097_normal_easyvirtuePortraitshqpic0021

Dimitri watched as his friend demonstrated before they had gotten back to work, he looked at his team and chuckled "No plan, we do what we want. Its football but in a much funner version. Alice made it up. Insted of the serious stuck up way, she made it sort of a free for all. I'm Dimitri, though." he high fived his friend and patted Beau on the shoulder "LEts see what you got." he chuckled and went on the one side of the field watching everyone else on the other team.

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Candice-candice-accola-25097400-450-253

Alice then gathered with her group "No plans, just a free for all. To people it may not be football, but it is. Half catch half football. Trent, no flirting till after the game." She laughed and looked at Eddie who was ready. Alice watched as Jamie tossed the football into the middle and got into her place "Now, when I count to 3 we try to get the ball, ok guys!?" she yelled across the field "One...." she narrowed her eyes slightly "Two..." she got ready "3!!!" she broke into a run with jamie, the guys right behind them. She watched as the other team started running too.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:56 am

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Jon-cossu-11

Trent: He smirked as she told him not to flirt, but he couldn't really help it. When she yelled out three, he ran forward to get the ball but saw beau was running too and he slowed down so that he wouldn't come face to face with him.

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Sf4

Beau: He heard he call out six and took off running. With his elbows tucked in, he was really unstoppable. He reached the ball at the same time as Alice and let her take the ball, not really wanting to be selfish and take it from her. But once she had the ball, he wrapped his arms around her waist and tossed her onto his shoulder, smirking as he did so.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:02 am

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Tumblr_mebafsV0YR1rhefs1o1_500

Oh boy, she was getting pumped. She reached the ball as soon as Beau did and she grabbed the ball before being taken "noo!!" she laughed as he put her on his shoulder. She managed to throw the ball towards her teammate, Jamie. She got scared slighty but ran off to the goal, she was fast, like a kitty. Alice seen the smile on her face as she ran "We're gonna win!" she laughed before seeing dimitri pass by, he was fast too.

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 2 Normal_Ben_Barnes_002

Dimitri sped passed them and towards Jamie "Im gonna get you, little Jamie." he chuckled on his way towards her, he passed Trent and almost passed Eddie before he was tackled to the ground, Then dimitri's friend went towards Jamie the roadrunner. "Go Liam!" he laughed and sat up, letting eddie help him up
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next