RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 5 Empty Re: Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:39 pm

Beau: "I guess a little too much huh?" He chuckled and pulled out his wallet, taking enough for the bill and tip for the waitress out. Once he set the money on the table, he looked at her with a charming smile. "Shall we head out then? I suppose you don't want to be out really late and I think it's pretty late already." The party back at his dorm probably wasn't over, which meant he'd have to sleep either in his car or sleep through the sound of blaring music and kids making out everywhere.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e - Page 5 Empty Re: Me and the Linz Onleh! I'm warning ya o.e

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:46 pm

Alice nodded and giggled, standing up "Yeah." when she seen him pay, she smiled and nodded "We shall." she took his hand and walked back with him to the collage. As they got onto the grounds, she still her music from the guys dorm. Poor beau wouldnt be able to sleep.. and something could happen if he was sleeping. "Beau, how about you stay in my dorm tonight? With that music you wouldnt be able to sleep and wake up with a massive headache." she kept him from speaking "Im not taking no for a answer. I want my MadHatter to get some sleep"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Beau: "That's not allowed and you could get into some serious trouble. I'll just crash in my car, it's big enough if you lead the seats back." He shrugged and walked with her to her dormitory. Outside the building, He turned and faced her, smiling like he seemed to do everytime he looked at her. "Besides, if I were to sleep in your dorm it wouldn't be a pretty picture. Have you ever had a big jock in bed with you? I'm pretty sure that I'm a bed hog honestly. I'd have to sleep on the ground. Which I would prefer as its the responsible choice."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:02 am

Alice shrugged "I wouldnt mind getting into trouble. It was for a good cause. As for your car, geez, i couldnt sleep in a car. I think they are unconfortable." she followed him to the dorms. the girls dorms. She looked up at him and smile and then laughed "No, I never had a big jock in my room before. If you were a bed hog i would just lay on you so you have the bed and then I have you for a bed." she grinned and laughed alittle "Since my dorm floor is carpet, it'll be okay to sleep on."she looked at his clothes "shouldnt you get your bed clothes? Or you just sleep without a shirt like all guys do?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:07 am

Beau: "The second option, but tonight I'll make an acception. I'll just sleep like this, it's nothing to worry about." He walked towards her dorm room, keeping quiet the best he could until they reached her door. "Just as long as theres carpet I'll be fine. Hardwood floors are a pain in the neck, literally. Trent used to make me sleep on his hardwood floors when he went home for vacation and I tagged along." Long hard nights on hardwood floor can really screw with a guys back and neck, bad enough he couldn't play for a week.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:19 am

Alice had thoughts running through her head. Oh boy, half naked Beau on her floor. "Alright" she looked around and snuck him inside. She slid through the hallways. Pulling out the key to her room, she slid inside with him. She slid the door shut "Okay we got you inside." she got a pillow and 2 blankets. She put the one blanket on the ground and then the pillow. Then she put the other blanket down so he was sleeping on a blanket and under a blanket. "i'll get changed in the bathroom." she got a tank top and pj shorts since it sometimes gets hot in her room. She went into the bathroom and changed soon coming out and tossing her other clothes in her basket.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:24 am

Beau: He watched as she came out of the bathroom and tried not to look at her the way he wanted to. Goodness, he really just wanted to pull her to his chest and kiss her like nobody had ever kissed her before, but he had his boundaries. Grabbing the bottom hem of his shirt, he lifted it up and over his head before laying it on the ground beside the small bed she had put down for him. "Thanks, for letting me stay here and for making this bed thing up. I really apprieciate it." he stretched out his arms and yawned, causing his stomach to tighten and as soon as he became aware he stopped and hoped she hadn't seen. That sort of flexing wasn't on purpose but might make thigs a bit awkward.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:35 am

Alice got a hairband and tied her hair in a bun and wiped the light gloss she had on. She looked in the dresser mirror and blushed when he streched.His mucles had flexed and thats what girls loved about men like him "you're very welcome. You deserve the best." she turned and smiled, thinking that the blush was gone, it wasnt. She walked to the shades and closed them. nope. No one shall see Beau. Alice went to sit on her bed till she spotted a bug. nope! Not gonna scream! She turned and hid behind beau "its a bug.." she whispered
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:45 am

Beau: His arm instinctually went around her the best he could by reaching behind his back and he examined the bed with his eyes. Spotting the bug, he chuckled and walked over, letting go of Alice, and scooped the beetle up into his hand. "It's just a beetle, nothing special." He walked to the window and opened it a bit before setting the beetle on the outside ledge. Once he finished, he closed the window and walked into the bathroom to wash his hands. He came back out and walked to where his bed was located and where she was standing at the moment. "All taken care of. No more bugs." He took one of her hands and brought it up to his lips, giving her knuckles soft kisses before he just pressed her palm to where his heart was located on his bare chest. "Next time a bug happens to frighten you, and I'm not there to save you.." He smirked and tapped her hand with his index finger. "Just breathe and find a way to relax." As he finished talking he chuckled and removed her hand, letting it drop back to her side. "Goodnight Alice, sleep well." He gave a slight wink before dropping to the ground and cover his waist and below with the blanket.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:00 am

Alice watched as he left to pick up the bug. She kept washing till he went to the bathroom and washed his hands. When he came back and took her hand, she smiled "Thanks." his lips met her skin of her hand. she nodded at what he said "Alright, i'll try." she then went to her bed and looked around it. bugless. She pulled the string to her lamp and held her hand out, Managing to hold Beaus as she layed down. She soon fell asleep.............During the middle of the night, she acually managed to roll off the bed and next to Beau. Also she didnt have her blanket so she was snuggled up against him. Her emotions were controling her. She even kissed his hand softly like he had done. She had no idea what she was doing in this...emotion sleep walk
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:08 am

Beau: He woke up in the night like he always did, to readjust his sleeping position and find sleep another way but this time he wasn't alone. He looked to his side and was surprised to see Alice there, snuggled up close and holding his hand. Not exactly knowing what to do, he just decided to keep her there instead of disturbing her sleep. Lifting the blanket up, he covered her slightly cold body and wrapped his arm around her waist, wondering if the notion was okay or not. When she woke up and noticed it, he'd just say that he must've rolled over in his sleep and it must've been an accident. He didn't fall asleep even though he wanted to, but just looked over her features. Her cute little nose, perfectly shaped lips that he wished we're constantly on his just a the sight of them, her soft skin, perfect blonde hair. He admired everything about her.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:18 am

Alice felt a warm arm around her waist, causing her to go into a light sleep and then wake up. She rubbed her eyes alittle and then looked at the figure in front of her. It was Beau. She lookes at the arm around her. It was his as well and she smiled back up at him with a soft giggle "did I wake you..?" she said softly and sleepily "if i did im sorry." she kissed his cheek and then rested her head on the pillow he was sleeping on. SHe cupped his face with her handand looked in his eyes. They were so close to eachother. and its only been a day and they had already went on a dubble date and have been treating eachother like a couple. "I dont think I can keep my feelings bottled up anymore, Beau."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:33 am

Beau: Bottled up feelings? What was she getting at? Perhaps she did like him, and not because he was different but because he was himself. The thought made him smile and he pressed his hand into her back bringing her closer to his chest, givin her the heat that he cold body called for. "Go ahead then, get it off your chest or you'll regret it. I wanna hear what it is you have bottled up anyway."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:40 am

Alice was pressed up against him. She smiled and pulled slightly away and pressed her lips against his, her cheeks turning back, after a small bit, she pulled away and looked at him "i know its only been a short time but.. I just couldnt hide it.It was hard to even do so." she gently ran her hand along his cheek . She wantted to hear what he had to say too.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:47 am

Beau: He brought his hand up from her back and touched his oils with his index finger, surprised as to what just happened. "Alice, I don't know what to say. I mean, I know way to say because it's what I feel but I don't want this to be some sleepy half awake conversation we won't remember when we wake up later. If I say all these things about exactly how beautiful I think you are and how amazingly wonderful of a person you are and you don't remember it, knowing me I'll just pretend that it didn't happen to spare my own embarassment. Are you sure that this is exactly what you want, right now, right here?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:56 am

Alice looked at him and sighed slighty "I wouldnt forget this. Never ever." she rested her head on his chest "Im different. I dont want to forget. I wont."she looked back at him "Dont tell me you woould forget." she nodded at his last question "yeah. If I remeber, I hope you do too.." she wrapped her arms aroud him in a hug and she hugged him "c'mon, spil the beans" she giggled softly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:02 am

Beau: "Alright.." He chuckled and wrapped both arms around her, giving her a hug in return. "Well, I personally haven't ever met a more beautiful woman in my life. I mean, your absolutely gorgeous Alice." He smirked and stared up at the ceiling, trying to figure out specific things he liked about her and not just her in general. "I absolutely like how I can be myself with you, never worrying about wether or not you'll like this or if you'll like that. I also rather like that your so sweet and generous, but can snap into this badass who could probably take me down. It's hard to pick specific aspects of you Alice, I just like you. Everything about you. From your blonde hair to your fear of bugs. It's like trying to pick your favorite child. You just can't."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:09 am

Alice smiled listening to how he described her, from her nice and sweet side to a badass. She was one of a kind, no one can be like her, in any way. No. "Beau..you are just truely amazing." she kissed his chin "I just like you for who you are.You treat me nicely, give me the attention i need, you make me happy, you dont act like an ass and ignore me." she could go on forever but she didnt "you are just pefect. And remeber what we said. one of a Kind." she smiled more and cupped his face. Running her fingers gently on his jaw.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Beau: He shook his head and smiled. "Im far from perfect Alice, but we're right about the one of a kind thing." He pressed his hands into her back again and touched his lips to hers with gentle pressure. To be precise, she was the perfect one. The total absolute package and he couldn't argue that in any way. He didn't want to. When he pulled away he just started kissing her chin and then her jaw, making his way down to the midway of her neck before he stopped. "I can't believe we've only known eachother for one night, and we're practically a couple. Nothing's ever been this fast for me, or as meaningful honestly."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:50 pm

i just lost my post -.-

summery
well she kissed him back before he had pulled away, when he started to kiss her neck she closed her eyes. Then when he said about knowing eachother she said that she thought they were made for eachother.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:27 am

Beau: Made for each other was correct. he just felt... Right. In her arms and her in his, his lips caressing her the way a man should with such a perfect woman. "I think your right, we are made for eachother. Just the same way that air was made for us to breathe and gravity keeps us on earth. Just simple." He pressed another kiss to her lips before snuggling close and letting out a sigh. "I don't normally become very sentimental with people, Alice. This is all new and completely different for me. I won't break your heart, I promise you. Can you promise me that too?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:42 am

Alice couldt stop smiling "Yup. Just how the world works." she took in the kiss he had planted on her lips "I promise, Beau. I wouldnt ever break your heart." she hugged him,kissing his temple softly. They were exchangeing kisses and everything in here. Her heart slammed on her chest,wanting out and just wanting Beau. she then looked at Beau, kissing him softly.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Beau: He tugged away from the kiss, reluctantly, and snuggled close to her. His head against her chest and his arms tightly wrapped around her. "I'm really glad I didn't sleep in my car tonight." With a smirk, he closed his eyes and concentrated on the sound of her beating heart. it was racing, no doubt because of him he guessed because she had the same effect on his own heart.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Alice smiled and rested her head on top of his. it wasnt weird to have his head on her chest. Acually, it didnt have any effect on her like with other girls. Most of them would be pushing their heads away, Alice..she wouldnt do that with Beau. She knew that he wouldnt hurt her or do something that she wouldnt like. Closing her eyes she started to drift off to sleep..

The next morning came, she was still hugging Beau just as last night. Her alarmclock was going off and she groaned. Not reall wanting to go and get it. Thats when she buried her Face in Beaus hair. she had to get up since it was set earlier then other girls so she could get through the halls and get some breakfast. Taking her one arm, she reached her hand over onto the nightstand and slapped the alarm clock off. "Its morning, Beau"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Beau: He heard a faint sound in his deep slumber the sound of an alarmclock if he could recall correctly. Soon he felt Alice move beside him and then I was off, letting him know she had turned it off. As soon as he heard her tell him it was morning, he groaned and shook his head. "No, it's only five past 3 in the morning." He sat up and took the clock from the end table, changing the time to five past three. When he finished, he set it back in its position and snuggled against her again. "We have six whole hours to cuddle and snuggle before school. College can wait."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next