RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or Be Killed.

+4
Wolves-Rule1
Regit192
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
8 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill or Be Killed.

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:22 am

Calia stopped. "Im not afaird. Remembrance." she turned her face away. "Not everyone has to be evil and a killer." She looked back at him and met his eyes. "not to be rude, but from my view in this situation, you believe that just because one ifs a female, they cannot be a vampire due to theire 'feminine insticts' like being dramatic, or jealous." she bit her lip amd stepped back. "Not everyone is like that." she looked to the ground and stepped closer to Liam. She kissed him on the cheek amd left for the training area. -you are intelligent and you are brave. Dont let things get in the way of your goal. Stay alive- she thought to herself over and over
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:27 am

Liam just stared and watched her leave, sure it was because of the instinct but also because the abusive power. They could rip eachothers hearts out and he didnt want that. Even some woman wouldnt live through the prosess. They would become the evil monsters that hang around at night. Any more of thoes and they would all be doomed. "Calia," he called out, he hoped she had heard him, if she didnt then its ok, if she did and ignored him.. well.. she would be in trouble.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:31 am

Calia heard him quite clearly. She's been practicing fighting blind, increasing her other sences. She kept walking a few steps then stopped. Knowing it was best for her. She stood still looking at the ground and slowly turned around. She met his eyes from the far distance and watched him to see what he'd do next.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:36 am

Liam took one step and he was already in front of her. He cupped her face in his hands and looked in her eyes "Not only that, its just if I could I wouldnt because if some of the girls dont live through it then they become the monsters on this island. Then we would all be doomed.. we wouldnt be here right now if something like that would happen." he dropped his hands from her face "You are very lucky im letting you slide through this.." meaning the way she was acting.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:41 am

Calia looked to the ground. "weak dont make it through. Idmf thwy truely wanted it, theyd get throufh it." she looked up to him and smiled softly. "thank you." she moved the hair out of her face. "as much as you want to, you couldnt possibly kill me," she said with a sly smile. "i know what love looks like." she chuckled and held out her hand. "care to join me in a faux fight? It'll help get that anger towards me out."
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:45 am

Liam chuckled slightly "falling for a student isnt a good thing in my part. Some people would think Im some kind of 'killer'" he took his ahnd and lowered hers. Beginning to walk with her "I am fond of my students. I couldnt possibly fall for them. Even though in my time, your age was perfect for marriage." he didnt want her thinking too much, he would be able to read what she thought "as for vampire changes, worse thing. Abusing powers is what also worries me."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:52 am

"Falling for someone may not be a good thing. But you cant stop it from happening." She openes the small door to the extrordinarily large space and walked to the corner. "If you abuse power, then you are weak. You feel the need to flaunt your superiority. Ones who need to flaunt their skills, tend to have a weak and harsh flaws ro them." She raised an eyebrow and unlocked a small locker containing her equipemnt. She grabbed her fighting uniform and excused herself to change. She came back and clipped on her belt containing her two ballistic knifes and about six extra blades. Calia grabbed a blind dold and walked to her designated training area. "Increasing the sences. Always a good idea," she said quietly so no one else heard. "that way, if one goes, you still have all the others." She smirked and placed her knifes in their holsters. "hand to hand."
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:56 am

Liam raised an eyebrow and smiled "Are you wanting to go against me? Im pretty sure the other girls are not as fast as I am." a small smirk made its way onto his lips. "The knives, oh how I missed them so much." he chuckled "A great weapon."

hey i gtg to class ill be back in like.. half an hour kay?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:58 am

Meep! Now I'm the one who has missed so much.. Dx
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:58 am

Okwy dokey
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:36 am

Calia chuckled and blind folded herself. "You may be faster, and stronger, but that's a great opponent. One who's better than you." She scrunched her nose and focused on the sound of Liam's breathing and every little movement. She stood perfectly still and smirked. "you could go a tad easier than usual."
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:07 pm

Liam smiled "ill try not to hurt you." he led her out to the full open gym and he started to move around to see how fast she could move. he was walking like a normal person, nothing to worry about. He watched her. Waiting for her move.

im back! :D and i added a new girl :)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Calia smirked as she placed her hand on one of her knife and clipped in a plastic training blade. She took her hand off the knife and listened cafrefully. She could pinpoint his footsteps walking around her and could feel the vibrations in the floor. He was behind her. Calia smirked and grabbed her knife in a flash and spun around and pressed the button sending the blade shooting forward hitting Liam in the shoulder. "Gotchya"
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Where should I jump in...?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Which charrie?
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Liam chuckled and pulled it out, watching his wound heal "That was good. But try to figure my body out, my weak points, or kill points. Head, heart is kill. Stomach, side and thigh as weak spots. Since they give the most pain" he walked over and slid her blindfold up so she can see him. Liam stood a few feet from her "You see my body, you know exactly where to aim, now put your blindfold on." lets see if she can get a weak spot.

Well, i have my meanie girl
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:20 pm

My girl :P Shyann
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:21 pm

:3 i might make another guy in a few XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:24 pm

-weak spot- she though concentrating on the blade. She pictured him infront of her. -neck. It's soft and fatal. Heart. Stuck behind bone. Hard to get to, but worth it.- she took a deep breath and backed up. She held the knife and pressed the button. Calia quickly grabbed her other knife and sent that blade shooting forwards. Neck and sternum. "My my what a good shot i have." she chuckled and stood still
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Liam quickly cought it "Another weak spot, the neck" he smiled "also known as a kill as well." he walked over and handed it to her "you have very good aim, but now, use attacks insted of shooting. Shooting wouldnt do you n good if you were as close as I am right now. Show me what you got." he stepped a few steps back, getting ready.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Calia held the knibes in her hands and locked the blades in. She took a deep breath and listened to where Liam was. "Okay. Come at me," she said with a smirk. She got herself ready and gripped the handles in an offensive potition, waiting for him to go. Still blindfolded she didnt know what to expect.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:36 pm

Liam nodded and ran towards her and did a kick at the feet (like.. in the movies, they get down on one leg and then they spin to make a kick at the feet) by the time she would react she probly wouldnt be standing anymore. She would hit the mat. "im not using my speed just so you know, Calia." (what accent was he using in Prince Caspian? Imma say it talks like that) her name slid on his tounge so swiftly, he noticed it and chuckled silently.

wolf?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Calia leaned back and pushed herself up with her arms, kicking Liam in the chest. She came around behind him and wrapped her arm around his neck, lightly pressing the blade against him. Her foot was hooked on his, pulling him back. She smiled. "Oh me oh my. You got me." Calia adjusted her fingers on the other knife. It was stabbed into his abdomen. "you move, one knife will hurt you. Slice your neck, slice your abdomen. You choose"
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:41 pm

I'm still here, but I don't know what to put....
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:46 pm

oh.. so you want me to bring my meanie girl in?

Liam was shocked "wow, you are really good Calia. This is why I am fond of you. You know what you're doing." leaning his head back he used his free arm to remove her blindfold "Good work. Now may you please let me go?" He looked at her then at the celing, waiting for her to let go "I surrender" he hid the smirk he had.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next