RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill or Be Killed.

+4
Wolves-Rule1
Regit192
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
8 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 17 Empty Re: Kill or Be Killed.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:46 pm

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 17 Tumblr_mcarndKELq1rpy9rfo1_500

Brock looked at the young girl once more. " Come with me, I have somrthing to show you." Brock said stepping off the bath and passing a few trees and then they got onto another path. It was not used very often and he was one of the only people that knew about it. Once they got closer to where he was taking her Brock turned around. " Come infront of me and close your eyes, I won't let you fa or anything." Once she did Brock ead her to a lake with a huge cave at the end where the water sowy spilled from. " Open." Brock said and waited for her reply.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 17 400_1213334851_hayden-panettiere

Emma watched as he stepped off the path. Wow.. how I died to acually walk off it. thats when she followed him. It was a different path, the pavement looked very new. Just full of leaves and pieces of grass. Thats when he stopped, causing her to stop. As he instructed her, she did so and walked foward as he guided her. Just as he stopped, she did too. Once he said to open her eyes, she did. "Woah, this.. is amazing! Its beautiful" watching as the water flowed and the lake that layed on the ground along with the cave that sat there. "Who knew something as amazing as this could be here."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:09 am

Alyssa
I looked and him and stared for a moment then shrugged. "I have no idea what we could do..." I sighed and looked around. "Is there a garden or anything here?" I loved flowers. They were so pretty!

Sorryyyyyyyy writer's blocckkkk.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:14 am

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 17 Tumblr_m7f8bpW1ui1rbxhrdo1_500

Maverick nodded to her dorm "The only garden you're gonna see is inside your dorm. I cannot take you off the path to see flowers and anything else. Only a Master can do so. Which is rare for the girls to be taken off the path. Also, being taken off the path could be a punishment from the higer girls, like.. err.. decipline comittee. They could take you off the path and you have to find your way back."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:28 am

Alyssa

I sighed and looked around. "So borriiiinnnnnngggg!" I looked up at him and hugged him. "Should I go take a lesson? Maybe you could show me some stuff? I already know how to fight... Kind of. I mean, I grew up in a bad neighborhood but I guess I need knife skills or something..."

OOC: Is Maverick a vampire or human......?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:50 am

hes a human boy changing into a vampire

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 17 Damon-salvatore-ian-somerhalder-the-vampire-diaries-Favim.com-234408

Maverick shook his head "I cannot teach you aanyhing when its close to your cerfew. You're out late you'll be punished, I would like it if you ent back into your dorm. I dont wat ssomeoe like you to be punished." he hugged her then kissed her softly before pulling away and cupping her face. "Dont tell me you're gonna risk it.."

Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:57 am

Alyssa
I sighed and nodded. "Okay, I'll go back to my dorm... I promise." I stood on my tip toes and pressed my lips gently to his. He made me feel so happy, I couldn't help it. I kept kissing him until I had to pull away. "Goodnight. Ill see you in the morning." I smiled and walked back to my dorm."

Last edited by Kat on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Britt-21 wrote:
Kill or Be Killed. - Page 17 400_1213334851_hayden-panettiere

Emma watched as he stepped off the path. Wow.. how I died to acually walk off it. thats when she followed him. It was a different path, the pavement looked very new. Just full of leaves and pieces of grass. Thats when he stopped, causing her to stop. As he instructed her, she did so and walked foward as he guided her. Just as he stopped, she did too. Once he said to open her eyes, she did. "Woah, this.. is amazing! Its beautiful" watching as the water flowed and the lake that layed on the ground along with the cave that sat there. "Who knew something as amazing as this could be here."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:19 am

Posted my reply(; ^^
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:22 am

lol i know....

well since there isnt any upcoming fights we can do a new day for them if you want
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:31 am

Yayyyyy! You post first?? And don't they have uniforms?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:36 am

both genders have uiforms... XD

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 17 30489129

Maverick woke up early the next morning. So early that most people were sleeping still. He did what he had to do and headed to the girls dorm, sneeking inside and up to his girlfriends room. Once he had gotten to the door, he quietly snuck in and walked to her bed, sliding into it with her. he held her close to him and kissed her head lightly.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Alyssa
I slept peacefully for the first time in over a year. I felt the bed shift and it creaked a little. I slowly opened my eyes, praying it wasn't a chainsaw murderer. I squinted my eyes to see nave tick laying there with me. I jumped a little at first but then I scooted closer and smiled up at him sleepily. "What are you doing here? Won't you be in huge trouble?" I rested. My head on his chest and kept looking at him. Then I realized I was in my pajamas still and I blushed insanely. That night I had decided to sleep in shorts and a tank top with no bra. Startled and embarrassed, I pulled the comforter up to my chin and blushed insanely.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 17 Damon-salvatore-hot-i-love-i-like-vampire-diaries-Favim.com-234190

Maverick smiled down at her as she started to wake up "I wanted to see you, and becides, I snuck in here. Its pretty early. Harly anyone is up, Alyssa." he kissed her head again, losening his arms so she can shift and he held her closer again. "I missed having you in my arms, really." he kissed her forehead and then her nose
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Regit192 Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:13 pm

"Watcher?" Calia's eyes lit up with curiosity as Liam said that. She held her hand on his and gave him a confused look. "What is that Liam?" calia licked her lips anticipating a reply.
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Alyssa
I was still blushing insanely when he kissed me but I kissed him back anyways. "You're amazing. You know that?" I kissed him again before I remembered how terrible I looked. "Oh my gosh I must look disgusting!" I groaned. I hadn't taken my makeup off the night before so the little mascara I had on when I left home yesterday was smeared on my cheeks, I could feel it. And I could feel the tanges in my hair. I hadn't brushed my teeth the night before so my breath tasted disgusting. I wasn't even wearing a bra or goodness sake!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 17 Benbarnes12

Liam nodded "Yes, watcher." he looked down at her hand and held it "Its what we call you lovely ladies that survive untill you're old enough not to be in the fighting rank anymore. Watchers watch out for us. Just as we watch out for you. Us masters. From us watching you and protecting you, you, Calia, will pay in return, on watching us and protecting us. But I might change that for you." he smiled warmly and cupped her cheek in his free hand, "I promise."

Kill or Be Killed. - Page 17 Tumblr_m89oluXScb1ryvicno1_500

MAverick let out a chuckle "No, its just you lazying around. Sometimes I do it too, Alyssa. Its the style of pjs and such. No way would you look discusting. Your face could be covered in white paint and red lips for all I care" he laughed and kissed her again and pulled away "Why dont we get you cleaned up? Im sure none of the girls are awake. So that means my eyes will see no other girls body." he winked playfully. He wouldnt dare peep at girls.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:57 am

Alyssa
"Are you implying you want to see me naked?" blushed and giggled. "I need a shower and a toothbrush and mascara and clothes.... ooh and a bra. Can't forget that one." I smiled and leaned on his chest. "could you pwetty pweeeeassseee get that for meeee? I don't wanna get up.... I'm sooooo laaaazzzzyyyyy." I smiled and kissed him again.

Sorry writers block.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:02 am

XD its ok

Maverick grinned "maybe" he laughed and nodded "Sure, just tell me what color and where the bras are. Cause I have no idea." he kissed his girfriend passionately then pulled away, getting up and following her directions and he found where she kept them, he took her colored one out that she wanted and he pulled out her uniform and he got the mascara and toothbrush. He put them on th desk nd walked to Alyssa and helpped her up "Do I need to help you undress too?" he smiled and winked
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:16 am

Alyssa
I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Not when I'm not wearing a bra. Now turn around." I spun him around and pulled off the black tank top. I put the bra on and clipped it. I slipped off the shorts and pulled on my skirt. I looke around. "Umm hunn??? Where's my top?" I raised my eyebrows and blushed. There I was, changing with my boyfriend in the room. "Crap I forgot the shower. Whatever I'll take one tonight..." I thought. I was still waiting for him to hand me the shirt or turn around or something.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:22 am

Maverick turned and held the shirt out to her "Well just wash up, wash your face, arms and legs. Any type of skin showing." he kept his eyes away from her chest even though his eyeballs fought to bring them down. Maverick resisted. "dont worry, Im not gonna do anything when you are only in a bra. Thats kinda mean and such." he kissed her head softly.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:29 am

Alyssa
I leaned forward and kissed him, smiling under the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and blushed. What was up with me and all this blushing today?? Whatever, I liked being happy for once. Actually no. I LOVED being happy. "I'll just shower tonight, no biggie." I kept kissing him, forgetting I was in just a bra and a skirt. I clung to him like a magnet. It made me happy. he made me happy. I loved him but I was too afraid to admit it. My heart wouldn't be able to handle it if he didnt love me back. Or maybe it wouldn't be able to handle it if he did love me back. Either way, I was afraid to admit it.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:33 am

Maverick smiled more and kissed her softly and full of love. His arms wrapped around her and his hands ran across her bare skin, lovig the soft feeling. pulling away he looked in her eyes "i could kiss you like this forever" he chuckled "want me to take off my shirt so you dont feel so lonely being the one without a shirt? I would love to make it fair."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:39 am

Alyssa
My stomach filled with butterflies and I nodded. "It's only fair, right?" I waited while he tugged of his shirt and I couldn't help but stare. When I realized I was staring, I became really embarrassed. I looked down at the floor, feeling the heat in my cheeks. "Sorry...." I muttered. When I looked back up, I saw he was smiling. I smiled back and hugged him. It felt like forever before I loosened up a little and looked up at him, tears threatening to spill over onto my cheeks. "I couldn't bear to ever loose you..." I whispered, staring into his eyes.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:44 am

Maverick nodded and took off the jacket, then he unbuttoned his shirt. He tossed his tops to the side and hugged his girlfriend "you wont lose me, Alyssa. Never will you lose me." He kissed her hair softly then pulled away and kissed her lips softly, soon going down and kissing her neck "you know.. I know this is early but maybe we can sneek through if you arent loud" he chuckled "Know what I mean? But if you dont want to, I understand."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next