RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts

+2
-Wolf-Girl-
Linzwithout007
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:18 pm

Brody: "Oh, so I'll finally be able to see this sexy car you've been talking about? Can't wait." He looked straight ahead and smirked slightly. "After I do get my car fixed, won't take very long when I get back home, would you be interested in going someplace with me? It is Chicago after all, and I'm sure theres tons of places to eat we could go and after dinner we could go and hit a club or something?" It was a leap for him, he wasn't used to asking a girl to dinner but it was worth it. A redhead didn't come along very often without a fiery attitude.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Shyann

She smiled, once again tucking her hair behind her ear. She gently moved closer to him as they walked.
"Can't wait either." She said, happy with his response. She continued to walk with him, getting closer to the garage, and closer to her car. As he talked about taking her out on a date, a smile spread across her face, growing slightly wider at each word he spoke. "I'd love to." She said with a smile, looking up at him as they walked. He was taller then her, but not by a lot. She gently put her hands inside her pockets.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Name: Dayna Rainbow
Nickname: Day? Day-Day? I prefer Dayna.
Personality: No matter what she goes to, Dayna tries to stay strong, she tries her best to stay the happy girl that she used to be. Carefree, casual, happy. However deep inside she feels like she's dying. Burning. This is the side she tries to hide.
Crush: No. I don't know if I ever want to be in love again.
Heartbroken or heartbreaker?: Heart broken.
Bf/Gf: No, I've given up on love.
History: Dayna has had a pretty hard history, her family never really payed much attention to her because 'she was an accident'. She went through pretty much everything alone. Until she ran away at 14. She ran away with her guitar to get some money for herself until it was stolen and broken by a gang of boys. She was saved by a guy a couple of years older than her. He offered her a home, and she lived with Tim and his father for a couple of years, at sixteen, she had started part-time work at a store, where she met Drew, she fell in love with him, and they started to go out. Until he cheated on her. With a broken heart and unable to face him, she quit her job, packed her things, said her farewell to Tim and Ryan and moved. She made lifelong friends where she moved to, her best friend being Sammi, whom she shared a flat with for several years. Dayna met Senri, who loved her with all his heart, and Dayna loved him, he mysteriously disappeared though and Dayna just attempted to focus on school work and such, ignoring some of the nights Sammi brought a random guy in and took him into the bedroom... That's when she would put earphones in and listen to music as loud as she could, some of the times it really didn't help though. A little while later, Jeremy came into her life... He ended up breaking up with her by text. A little while later Max entered her heart, and he tried to get her to sleep with him... When she refused, it was over. Just like that. With the broken pieces of her heart, she apologized to Sammi, and packed up and left. She didn't care where she went, she just wanted a place to stay and work.
Looks: Dayna has bright ginger fair hair (not thick, but not thin either) that is slightly wavy that flows down to the centre of her back. She has soft hazel eyes which hide her sorrow and could see straight through to any person's soul. She is rather curvy and an average height for her age and hasn't got the largest chest in the world, but it's not flat either.
Spoiler:

Name: Anna May Rogue
Nickname: Just Anna, or Anna-May, or maybe Ann. I prefer Anna.
Personality: Anna can be summed up in three words; A huge flirt. She doesn’t care what a guy is into, she just cares about looks. She doesn’t give a damn whether they have a girlfriend either, if she wants a person, she won’t stop until she has him. Then she’ll dump him in a heartbeat if he gets boring.
Crush: Not yet ;)
Heartbroken or heartbreaker?: Do I look heartbroken to you?
Bf/Gf: I’ll have one soon ;)
History: Got a pretty good education, dad sends me a bit of money each month to help me out, I moved here with a ginger girl called Dayna since she was moving and I was bored of where I lived, so I live with her in a nice flat.
Looks: She has thick, bright blonde hair – which has been dyed many times – and has lime green eyes, an extremely curvy figure, but is a little shorter than average, her chest is... Well, large, which is why she is so confident with the boys.
Spoiler:

Name: Matthew Johnson
Nickname: Matt. Just Matt.
Personality: Matt used to be fine around girls, and guys, but when his heart was torn to shreds his self esteem lowered dramatically. He hardly speaks now, and the sweet guy is hidden underneath all the layers of shyness.
Crush: Nobody.
Heartbroken or heartbreaker?: Heartbroken.
Bf/Gf: No...
History: He grew up in California with his sister, and mom. He became man of the house since his dad died in a car crash when Matt was young. He surfed a lot and played a lot of sports to keep himself occupied in his spare time. He especially enjoyed basketball and got pretty good at it. His mom past away last year, Sarah moved in with a friend in a flat, the house got sold, and Matt left to buy a small flat in chicargo, where his friend lived, or so he had told him. He hadn't seen him though, so now he was alone...
Looks: ((Because I'm too lazy with a description for this, I'll just give you the picture and write up a description later maybe))
Spoiler:

Please may I join? :)
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:08 am

Brody: Smiling rather brightly, he nudged her elbow again. "Fantastic." The garage was starting to come into vision, and he became slightly anxious. The impala probably matched her rather well, seeing as how most of the time people and their cars were pretty well designed to fit eachother. His comaro though, seemed to hate him too much to even match him at all. "is there any place you prefer, or would you rather I surprise you?"

Accepted :)
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:51 am

Shyann

She smiled and chuckled. She was pretty anxious herself. She figured her car would be in okay shape. She had put it in the garage because her foster dad took a bat to the hood. She wasn't sure if he had gotten around to fix it yet. She laughed slightly. Trying to laugh in her head, instead of out loud. As the garage came into sight, she smiled. She turned to him, and chuckled lightly.
"Surprise me." She said with a smirk.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:27 am

Dayna: I rolled my eyes as I watched Anna walk in with another boy, I finished making the sandwich which was my dinner, Anna had meant to go shopping, but apparently, she couldn't even do that. Once she had walked into the bedroom and shut the door I sighed and grabbed my jacket and slipped it on. My hair was up in a high pony tail and covered in a baseball cap since I had only wanted to chill out at home and play my guitar before Anna came home with a boy. I grabbed the guitar which was in it's case, and slung the strap over my back as I stuffed my phone - which had my headphones wrapped around it - into my dark blue tracksuit bottom pockets. I grabbed my apartment keys and put them into the other pocket before heading out with my sandwich. I headed into the town as I finished my sandwich. Once in town, I found a nice spot, and placed my cap onto the floor and started to play guitar and sing. We needed the extra money, since I was struggling to find a job at the minute, and all Anna could think about was boys.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Bump :P
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Meep :P Would you like to roleplay?
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:26 pm

I has Kodi ? :3
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Sure :3 Dayna's somewhere in the middle of town :P
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Kodi

He flipped his hair, shaking his head, as the wind messed it up. He wondered around for a while. He was new to town, and his foster parents weren't going to have him hang around all day. His sister had already run off, so he figured he would do something. He found some pretty cool stores as he was walking around. He had some money from working at the garage, so he passed a fruit stand, and an apple stood out at him. He paid for it, and took a bite out of it, as he walked away. There was a man who was selling balloons, then a kid who bought one, and it slipped right out of his hands, flying high into the sky. When the little boy begged for him to give him another one, Kodi walked over, punched the man, and gave the boy a balloon. Or at least that's how it went down in his head. He walked over, bought another balloon, and tied it gently around the boys wrist. Then continued walking, without a word.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Dayna: I smiled at the kind thing the man that looked about my age just did for the child that lost his balloon, it was kind gestures like that that made the world go aruond. I continued to play and sing several songs by Taylor Swift, she was my idol and her songs - along by songs written by Simple Plan and Avril Lavigne - helped me get through life. I had got a few bits of change in my baseball cap from passerbys. Not much, but at least it was a little.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Kodi

As he was walking down the street, after seeing the little boy off, he realized that he actually kind of liked this place... Small, yet, big. Kind, and quiet... There was music that filled his ears... He calmly followed it, and found a girl, singing.
"Taylor Swift?" He asked, before pulling out his wallet and placing a 10 dollar bill in the cap. He smiled, and gently stood there, swaying to the music for a moment.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Dayna: I smiled a little more at the man as I finished the song, Fearless. "Thankyou." I said to the man. "And yes, Taylor Swift." I said with another smile. I looked at my watch, to see that I had been here about an hour and half. Anna would be done by now, hopefully. I slid the guitar off and put it back into the fabric case, and placed the money into my pocket and the cap back onto my head. "I'm Dayna." I said, as I placed the guitar and case onto my back.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Kodi

He smiled, watching her kindly as she packed everything up. At first he thought it was his fault, and then by the way she looked at her watch, she was probably waiting on someone.
"Kodiak." He said, extending his hand. "Kodi is fine." He said, nodding his head lightly.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Dayna: I shook the hand he offered with a smile. "Call me whatever you want to." I said with a shrug. I had been called loads of different things, Day, Rainbow, Day-Day, I was called that last one the least though, and I was called Day the most, because it was easier to say according to some people.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Kodi

"Dayna seems easy enough." He said with laugh, withdrawing his hand, back to his side. He said, not knowing now what to say at all. "You must be meeting someone.. Am I wrong?" He said, referring to when she checked her watch.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Dayna: I shrugged. "Not really," I said. "Anna comes home with a different guy every so often and they... Well. I'm not gonna go into detail, so I just leave for about an hour, two hours, before I go back." I shrugged yet again. "So... Yeah." I said, I felt a little weird saying that, but it was an explanation, so, I was sure everything was okay.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Name: Genevieve Kari Frek || Beth Anne Hartz
Nickname: "Call me Jenna" || "Usually its just Beth, but hey im all for new names. Go for it.."
Gender: Chickadee.. || "Excuse me? Is this like a joke or somthing? Cause its not funny."
Personality: Jenna comes out as the sweet daddys girl. She has always had the straight A's on honor roll. Graduated Valid Victorian. But behind it all Jenna has a free spirit, she can be quite fun to hang and she has a way about her that just makes her so approachable. But hey I cant tell you her whole life story, go figure it out for yourself ;) || Beth is 19. Just trying to find her place in the world, and right now she isnt doing so great at finding it. Most of the time you will find Beth caged up and quiet. As she keeps to herself. She has also learned you cannot trust anybody in this world.
Crush: "... No. ..." || "What, are we in like 2nd grade or somthing?"
Heartbroken or heartbreaker? Heartbreaker || Heart-Broken
Bf/Gf: n/a || n/a
History: Ties into personality || "Pshh... you think I would tell YOU? Not a chance."
Looks:

Genevieve Kari Frek

The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  - Page 3 Amazing-brown-hair-brunette-cute-girl-Favim.com-406317

Beth Anne Hartz

The Silly Games We Play With Each Others Hearts  - Page 3 Girl-short-hair-blond-cold
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Accepted :)

Brody: "Im pretty good with surprises, I think you'll like whatever I pick." With a shrug, he walked up to the front door of the shop and opened it for her. "Ladies first, I insist." Gentlemanly behavior always won a girls heart easily. There weren't a lot of chivalrous guys left in the world. A girl like her, he seemed to be doing alright in the flirting so far. Now it was all up to what he did on this date. Maybe he could give up this bachelor spree that he had going? She was a respectable girl, and obviously not who he wanted to cause heartbreak. It wasn fair to do to somebody so nice.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:58 am

Shyann

She looked at him with a smile as they approached. She looked up at him again as he was talking. She was happy to see that he had confidence in this date tonight. She couldn't help but blush slightly as his gentlemen act was rubbing off on her. She slowly slid past him, inside the garage. She smiled as her car was all fixed up, except for the broken glass that was still on the ground from her step father. She laughed slightly, and walked over to her red Impala. She whipped the hood with her sleeve before leaning on it with a grin.
"This would be her." She said with a smirk.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:56 am

Scamp-A-Doodle wrote:Dayna: I shrugged. "Not really," I said. "Anna comes home with a different guy every so often and they... Well. I'm not gonna go into detail, so I just leave for about an hour, two hours, before I go back." I shrugged yet again. "So... Yeah." I said, I felt a little weird saying that, but it was an explanation, so, I was sure everything was okay.

? Sad
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:01 am

Kodi

He couldn't help but chuckle. He ran a hand through his hair and nodded.
"I see." He said with a smirk.

Sorry, Fail.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Dayna: He seemed amused slightly by what I had said, which confused me slightly. "I'm kinda used to it, but still, it's really awkward." I said, and I hadn't even realized that I had gone a shade of bright red. I never know when I blush anymore, since I tend to do it often. Oh well. Besides, Anna usually keeps quiet if I'm there... But still...
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Brody: He walked towards the red impala, lookin over the sleek red body with facination. It had been a long time since he'd even seen an impala from this era and this one had to be the best he'd seen anyway. Once he was finished looking it over, his eyes settled on hers. "It looks fantastic. Nice color choice, body work, everything." He leaned over the hood just like she had done and kept his eyes on her. "Fits you pretty well, gorgeous, perfect body, the basics. Now all I need to know is if it runs good." Standing up straight again, he walked around to where she stood, hearing the glass crunch on the floor beneath his feet. His hand slipped into hers and he flashed her a charming smile. "Wanna show me or keep me guessing?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next