RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt, Linz, Vampire

4 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Britt, Linz, Vampire - Page 22 Empty Re: Britt, Linz, Vampire

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Tyler
"Doesn't he like hang with Travis and them?" I ask and look around alittle. Things here were different. Not like the skate parks I go to, to practice my biking and tricks.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:32 pm

Liam: "Only once a month, some kind of babysitting thing he told me." He did an ollie and looked at him. "Who's a better babysitter than a paranoid goody two shoes?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:36 pm

i here
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Tyler
I laugh and shrug. "I guess two of them are better then one." I smirk alittle and stand up and lean back having my bike stand on its back tire.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Travis: He growled as he saw Trevor tackle the wolf that was coming at him. He hadn't shifted yet, he hoped he didn't have to. He saw another wolf coming and he readied himself. As the wolf jumped, he caught it by the jaws and tyranny took over.

Tyranny: He pulled the jaws open and let out a deep roar as he pulled them apart. He let the dead wolf go and just as he looked up, another wolf jumped onto him. He held the wolf's mouth shut wih one hand as he hit the wolf with his other hand.

Greg: He shifted wolf and tackled another wolf as it made its way to tyranny. It was his job as lead fighter to make sure the alpha was alright. Make sure he fought hard enough that the alpha didn't have to fight that hard.

Draco: "Alright, c'mon." He walked towards the action and sniffed the air. It was full of mixed scents. Good and bad.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Nikki
As we neared the hideout I shifted wolf and snarled. I darted into the house and dug my nails into the ground as I slide to a stop. My head down as I bared my fangs. I moved my tail around seeing the other males to make sure they would catch my scent so the others could attack easier.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Draco: He jumped out of the forest and shifted wolf. He noticed as some of he makes slowed down and made their way towards Nikki. Like he was letting them get close to her. He pounced on the first one and gripped him by the neck before shaking him out. As soon as he knew the wolf was past the point of recovering her stood next to Nikki and growled fiercely. His teeth were barred and his paws stuck to the ground.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Trevor: he killed the one wolf and soon had to fight another. Which pissed him off and ripped its throat out.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:18 pm

Nikki
I turn to the stairs as I see Abbey and Zoey walking down the stairs slowly baring their teeth. I smirk and turn back to the wolves and watch a male looking over at Abbey. I snarl I took off running grabbing him back the neck an rolling over so he landed on the ground back first. I rip some flesh and step back snarling in his face. I then back up and kick him in the wrong spot and chuckle walking back to Draco.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Draco: He pulled another wolf to the ground and ignored the pain in his stomach as the wolf kicked and scratched him there. His jaws were locked tight around his neck, cutting into the wolf jugular.

Tyranny: Once he had killed the wolf, he stood there, taking deep breaths and growling still. It seemed as though all of them were dead or wounded, and would likely return to their alpha. He took a deep breath and Travis took over again.

Travis: He looked down at his chest and ran his hand over the cuts he had received from the struggling wolves. Blood covered his bare chest and caked in his blonde hair. His tanned skin was darkened by the deep maroon the blood was colored. He looked at Trevor and nodded. "Let's gather inside, lick our wounds and ready for another attack. I doubt there will be another today, but this alpha still remains unpredictable." He walked back inside and leaned against the wall by his hand. His chest ached, due to the deep cuts and possible future bruises. He gripped his chest with his other hand and winced.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Nikki
I sift human and and touch my neck. There was blood from where the wolf cut me then blood on my face and arms from the wolf's neck. It was kinda weird to be covered in blood like this. Like all ovr my face. I look over at Travis and tilt my head alittle then looked over at Draco,Zoey and Abbey.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:47 pm

Trevor: he stood and looked over at Tyranny and nodded. Helping him inside and seeing as Kairi came out, seeing the blood and getting some things to clean everyone up. He set Tyranny on the couch "Kairi will be back with cloths for everyone" he looked up at kairi as she came and wiped the blood from his face and arms. Then she used another one for Tyranny. As Trevor cleaned himself off. handing everyone else a towl.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Travis: he winced as his hand cleaned some of the cuts with a towel. "I didn't even feel them until I walked inside. Tyranny really screwed up my nerves when he took over." He shook his head and as another ounce of pain seared through him, tyranny took over again.

Tyranny: He looked at Kairi as she worked. He hadn't really thought about this human. It was Travis' duty to keep her at bay. His instincts told him to go for the females in his pack. Especially the ones in heat at the moment. He knew it would anger Travis so he didn't though. He just watched Kairi with curiosity and took care of the pain for Travis.

Greg: He wiped off the blood from his chest and face until he was as clean ad he would get. He looked around the room and smiled. "Well, ladies and gentlemen, we just kicked some rival ass. Very nice job." He couldn't help but laughed slightly before looking at Zoey. "You alright?"

Draco: He leaned back against the wall and wiped his face clean. He was cut in several spots but it didn't hurt. The werewolf in his was taking over and healing had started. His stomach fared the worst with claw marks and deep gashes.

Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Zoey
I look at him and nod. "Ya I'm fine." I ruffle out my hair and sigh alittle. I felt bad I didn't help out in the fight. And they all got hurt besides me and Abbey.

Nikki
I wipe off my neck and face and walk over to Draco. "You alright. Or are you in pain and just hiding it?" I ask and wipe blood off my arms and my shoulders since blood was all over my upper body.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Kairi: I looked at him and smiled "Hey there, Tyranny." wiping his face I kissed his head "Thanks for taking over for Travis. I know these wounds hurt. They look very painful." I then finished cleaning him off and looked at Trevor who chuckled at Gregs comment. And soon leaning on the wall 'We need to be more alert now..' he said.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Tyranny: "Being alert won't help beta. We can't stay up all hours of the night anticipating another battle. We are alright to do as we please for tonight and possibly tomorrow. They will not fight again until they have healed, and with the enviorment they live in with Kayne, that'll be a moment." He sat up and looked at Kairi. "These wounds hurt us both, but I'm stronger than Travis. I'd rather feel pain than him."

Draco: He shrugged and gripped his stomach. "Just some stomach wounds. That's all." He looked down as he pulled his hand away. "Some of them are deep, but I'll be alright."

Greg: "Your just so badass that we wanted to get there before you." He smiled and hugged her. "You wouldn't have liked it anyway. A whole bunch of amateurs."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Nikki
"Are you sure? It looks bad almost like my cuts on my neck but kinda worse." I say and wipe more blood off my body then look up at him.

Zoey
I laugh alittle and hugged him back. "But it looked like Nikki sure did like it." I smirk and pull away from the hug. "Are you cut on your chest?" I asks me tilt my head alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Kairi: "ah. Well obviously that you would feel pain. but it doesnt even look like it hurts with your expression." I listened to what Tyranny said to Trevor. I watched the wound heal up as well as Trevors.

Trevor: he nodded "Alright. As for school? What will we do if he starts something?" now trevor didnt want this alpha coming at his own in school and causing people to panic about them being wolves and then being killed. Trevor knew there had to be some other way "Isnt there another way to avoid him?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Tyranny: "It doesn't hurt all that bad to me. I'm a werewolf, I can handle my own. Travis is just a human half, his pain is greater." He shrugged and got up off the couch. "We could stay out of school. Say we all came down with something. Something contagious and long lasting."

Greg: "Just a little, give me a few minutes it'll heal." He smiled and cupped her face in his hands. "I didn't fight a lot of them. Just one."

Draco: He shook his head and looked down. "It's going to heal. Might leave a scar and make me look tough though. I'm alright with that."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Zoey
"Then I shall wait untill it's heals. I don't want to hurt it more then it is and all. Just to be safe." I say and poke his arm which seemed to be the only thing that wasn't all bloody and hurt.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Trevor: nodded "Like H1N1 and we manage to live?" probly the best thing he could come up with. And Kairi nodded and added 'Yeah, and possibly I could be part of this. I have been in training for killing evil wolves and I have weapons to help out.' Trevor shot a glare at her "No, that is a bad idea, also you could be turned into one of them. And not able to be with us anymore. Plus you cant stand to lose everything you earned."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:45 pm

I is back!!!!! Just went school shopping. Got some amazing YMCMB shirts. Give me a moment for replies
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:47 pm

lol k
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:06 am

Tyranny: He crossed his arms over his chest and nodded. "This H1N1 sounds like a good plan. Although I don't think it's be wise to let Travis' human lose her school progress, but I don't want her being vulnerable tithe alpha at school. If she does help, she has to be here for her parents safety. It'd be better to say that your class is taking a two week trip to Europe. It would help if you would get your parents to supply you with money so we can supply food. We're running low on that, and I don't feel like going hunting and risking members."

Greg: He looked down at his chest with a chuckle. "How about I take a shower and we hang out later? My hey will heal by then and we can do whatever."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:09 am

Kairi: "um...oh wait! my parents are going out for a full month, so I can use the exuse of the H1N1. They leave today so.. yeah." I picked up the bloody towls and went to throw them in the wash. Then coming back I spoke "All I need is my weapons and we're good."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next