RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt, Linz, Vampire

4 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Britt, Linz, Vampire - Page 12 Empty Re: Britt, Linz, Vampire

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Soey
I shake my head. "No it's fine. Just turn around Yiu don't have to leave cause I'm getting dressed." I say and sit up grabbing my clothes and slip them on. I then hand him his jacket.

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Kairi: I put my hands over his, trying to get them off, it was slightly hard to breath and as he spoke of my friend made nme want to kill him. How he said mean things about him. Once he put me down, I took a breath and then once he called me a silly human and technaclly calling me weak, I glared and attacked him, putting him in a hold and pinching a weak spot that wolves always had "How dare you speak of him and his family that way! I will be sure to kill you! You have no right for any of this!!!" I slammed hiim into the wall, I needed something to stab him with, but I didnt see anything that could be useful down here
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Greg: He took his jacket back when he turned around and smiled. "It's good that your feeling better. I'm glad." He walked to the beers and grabbed two. When he got back to her, he took the cap off both and smiled. "Want one?"

Kayne: He pushed her off him quickly and turned to face her. His hand rubbing the spot she had found. His weak spot. Every wolf's weak spot. "There's that spark. I like it deary." He walked in a circle around her and smirked. "I see why your alpha likes you." He stopped when he was beside the steps. "Go. I keep my agreements."

Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Zoey
I stand up and run my wrists. "Ya sure." intake one and take a sip from him and sigh looking down at the ground seeing blood from me, Nikki and Abbey. "How is it only is girls bled the most."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:16 pm

Greg: "You guys fought harder to get out. Us males just pulled a couple times, realized it hurt, then stopped." He shrugged and handed her the beer.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Zoey
"Wouldn't girls be the one who would stop. Not the guys? Since guys are stronger then us. Even through Nikki looked like the strongest out of the members. Not counting Travis" insay and roll my eyes. "Now he's pissing me off."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:25 pm

Greg: "We were all just turned. Plus, Draco is always mellow with the shift. He hates it." He shrugged and sipped some beer. "Whys he pissing you of?" He looked at her a little confused before drinking somemore.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Zoey
"Causes he hurts Nikki how many times. I don't really give a damn if he's best freinds with the human. He can Atleast me sensitive and feel something, anything for Nikki. Damn it she almost killed herself tonight." I say and chug down the beer and throw the bottle at the wall having it shatter.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Kairi: as he walked in a circle around me, I seen him becide the steps. it was a trick, I seen it in his eyes, "you're lying." keeping his agreements his butt! I was breathing hevily from how fast I moved and how fast he pushed me off. "If you were to let me go, you wouldnt be standing near the steps like that."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Kayne: "You don't understand do you?" He smiled and walked towards her. "You are available to me every day at school. Everyday I can take you and do this. Your not guarded." He shrugged and moved out of the way. "Go, before I really do change my mind."

Travis: He stood outside the hideout. The other alpha was inside and with Kai nonetheless. He walked inside, seeing how the door was unlocked, and went to the basement door. He prepared himself for whatever was down there.

Kayne: He smiled and looked at her. "Seems as if your going to see a nice fight darling." He turned and prepared for Travis to come down.

Greg: "He does care. He just.... He's always had this thing for the human. I know, I live with him." He shook his head and chugged the rest of his beer. "She is his best friend. They've been brough a lot together. Nikki and him, he changed her. That's as far as he knows her."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Zoey
"Ya whatever. All he thinks of her is a damn pack member. And in Nikki's eyes that means she must kill to get her way. You don't know shit about her life before this! She frecking lived on the street cause she was abused!" I tell and walk upstairs and slam the door. I walk outside and sit on the front porch and held my head in my hands as a tear fell.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Greg: _I'm not the bad guy here!_ He stood and followed her path to the porch. When he sat next to her, he sighed. "I know you want your friend to be happy. I want my friend to be happy. Travis likes Kai. That makes him happy. Draco like Nikki. That makes him happy. I like you, that makes me happy." He shrugged. "Some way or another somebody is going to get hurt. Travis chooses Nikki, Kai gets hurt. Travis chooses Kai and Nikki gets hurt. Travis chooses Nikki, Draco gets hurt. The only relationship that can work without somebody getting hurt is ours."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Kairi: He comes to my school and he can do this every day to me!? I Glared at him and then heard footsteps upstairs, Quickly, I ran up them, towards the door and opening it. Seeing Travis. I ran over and hugged him tightly "Travis.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Zoey
I look over at him and shake my head. "You don't don't understand. Nikki came cry almost every week day to me and Abbey's house. She would be all bloody. She learned to kill to live an to be happy. No one knows this but she killed her parents.........she just couldn't take it. If Yiu saw her. You would understand. " I stand and look at him. "If you looked close at her. Yiu would be scars. She got cracked ribs from being smack with a bat over and over......."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Greg: "I can't do anything about their relationship. Stand up and question alpha? I'd die first." He shook his head and sighed. "I feel bad for what is happening. It's just that she has to look at it the same way when it comes to Draco too. He feels just like she does. He likes her, she likes somebody else. Ya know? It's the same all around."

Travis: He hugged her tightly and couldn't let her go. "We gotta get out of here. I shouldnt have put you in this kind of danger." He picked her up in his arms and walked out of the house. He didn't get far though....

Kayne: He jogged after the two, giving tyranny a loud angry growl. "Come on back alpha. Show me who's boss." He lifted his arms into the air midway and offered himself. "Or are you too scared I'd give you a good bloody beating in front of girly?"

Travis: He growled slightly and set her down. "I apologize for what ever happens. Whatever you have to see. If it ends badly, run. Use all the energy you have left and run. Back to the hideout. I know they'll keep you safe." He cupped her face in his hands a moment and smiled. When he turned around he faced Kayne. "You don't really want to do this Kayne.

Kayne: "oh but dear alpha, I do." He smiled and balled his hands into fists. "Trust me." He came running towards the othe alpha ready for a fight. No matter if it was to the death or not.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Zoey
"It's like Abbey is the only one she hasn't been hurt. Well i mean like emotional. I know she got hurt today. Cause of the moon and all. Even through she has t really been talking much. I guess it's her way to say alive I guess." I laugh alittle and look at him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Kairi: I nodded asd he picked me up and as he got out, we didnt get far since the alpha followed. Travis put me down and I nodded, looking in his eyes before he faced the alpha. A friend like me, had to deny such an easy task. When the man came running, I pushed Travis out of the way so I was the one to get hit. I was still angry on what he said about Travis. That kept my adraenlin high. And I glared at him. Waiting for inpact.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Kayne: He didn't even look when he brought his fist down on the person in front of him. When he jumped away, he noticed it was the human girl and then he looked at tyranny. He knew it was now a fight to the death. He would fight for his human if he had one.

Travis: He looked away from Kai to the alpha and remembered his promise. He rose up from the ground and walked towards him. The alpha didn't know what was going to happen. He didn't even know what he was capable of. When he was close enough, he have Kayne a uppercut to the chin, knocking him onto the ground. Without giving the rival anytime, he jumped ontop of him and started hammering his fists into the teenage boys face. He couldn't stop. Tyranny was boss now. Travis was gone and the beast strived for a fight. Stepping away, he let the boy up and smiled before he jumped with a turn and roundhouse kicked him in the jaw. That was enough to knock the alpha out. Next, was what tyranny craved. He picked the rival up by the back of his shirt off the ground and looked at him. The boy wasn't there. He was completely unconscious, and that didn't work well for tyranny. He tapped him a few times in the face and the boys eyes opened. He wanted him alive to feel all the pain he was going to put him through.

Greg: He nodded and leaned his elbows on his knees. "Well, I think I'll mind my own buisness when it comes to relations with the alpha. It's his choice on which woman he wants. Just like its Nikki's choice if she wants to be with Draco. That's just how it is."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:11 pm

face or stomach?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Zoey
"Speacking of Nimki and Draco. Where are they?" I ask and look around alittle. The last I saw was Draco run up the stairs and Nimki follow after him. And that was the last I saw of them.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Kayne hit her in the stomach

Tyranny: He growled deeply before gripping him by the neck. It was fight to the death indeed and he needed a creative to kill the young alpha. Suffocation wouldn't satisfy the hunger. Beating him to death wouldn't either. there wasn't a way to drown him, and he couldn't exactly just let him live. He tossed him back onto the ground and sat up on his knees over him. His hand lengthened into a claw and he brought it down to the boys chest. A quick rip and pull would do. Someone without a beating heart couldn't live. If he had a heart at all.

Greg: "They must be talking. I mean, he does have a lot to say. He's practically in her shoes really." He shrugged and wrapped an arm around her. "How about we go back inside, ok?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Zoey
"In her shoes?" I think Alitttle an laugh. "Oh. Ok now I get it." I laugh and nod. "Alroght. Let's he's inside. I just hope we don have to go to school. I would have to go home and get clothes since I have like none here."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Kairi: I hunched over and winced. this was gonna kill later on. Looking up, I seen Travis beating the guy up.. but that wasnt him. it was Tyranny! My eyes widen. Should I let him kill the alpha.. or not.. I wanted to stop him but im not sure if I would do a good thing or a bad thing. I looked at Tyranny "Tyranny!" I yelled "Thats you.. isnt it?!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Greg: "We do have school, but we don't have to go. I mean, I'm almost positive that none of the others are going." He walked inside and to the kitchen with her. "Want another beer, or something else?"

Tryanny: He jerked his attention away from the boy and looked at the human girl. She had called his name and he knew that Travis had some kind of connection with her. He wouldn't go against Travis. He looked back at the boy and shook his head. He wasn't in control anymore.

Travis: He let go of Kayne and stumbled backwards. "I.... I almost killed him." He liked at Kai and then to Kayne. "Get out of here Kayne. Stop trying to take territory and just get out of here. Be at school, do whatever you do as a human." He walked to Kai and hugged her. His face buried into her shoulder like before and he fought back tears. "Take me somewhere. Not the hideout, just someplace. Back to my car, I don't care."

Kayne- He stood and gripped his face in his hands. He couldn't speak or anything. He sure S hell couldn't go to school later. He walked off into the house and slammed he door behind him.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Zoey
"Do you have any Wine Coolers?" I ask and lean on the counter and look down at my feet. My jeans were ripped down at the bottom but i didn't really care about it.

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next