RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a small town girl and a big city boy. You can find love anywhere all you have to do is lesson to your heart-Teen Ialand Rp

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Just a small town girl and a big city boy. You can find love anywhere all you have to do is lesson to your heart-Teen Ialand Rp - Page 39 Empty Re: Just a small town girl and a big city boy. You can find love anywhere all you have to do is lesson to your heart-Teen Ialand Rp

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Rose - "Yeah, we just finished riding a roller coaster and I bough him ice cream earlier,"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Just a small town girl and a big city boy. You can find love anywhere all you have to do is lesson to your heart-Teen Ialand Rp - Page 39 Empty Re: Just a small town girl and a big city boy. You can find love anywhere all you have to do is lesson to your heart-Teen Ialand Rp

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Luna-"nice, where are yall going next?"

Zek-"I don't know"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:20 pm

Rose - She shrugged and looked at Zek, "Anywhere you resly want to go?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Zek-"I don't care where we go"

Luna-"ok then Rose you want to go check out the mall?"

Zek-"Wait anything but that"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Rose - She giggled, "I want to, but Zek doesn't and I don't wanna leave my buddie behind," she said and rubbe his head messing up his hair. She smirked and said, "Oh, are ya sure ya don't wanna Zek?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Zek-"I'm sure"

Luna-"I could call your mom"

Zek-looks at her "I would reather go to the mall then that"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Zek-"Wait... but" looks at Luna "You tricked me"

Luna-smiles "lets go"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Rose - She giggled and fallowed Luna and started chatting about random girl type things with her then asked, "Does Ari ever talk about me...?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Luna-"yes"

Zek-"even in his sleep"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Rose - She laughed, "Even in his sleep you say?" she rolled her eyes playfully then dragged Zek into Claires wih her and Luna.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Zek-"please let me go"

Lunalooks around
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Rose - She walked over to the hats an stuff, "Stay here and I will," he nodded then tried on sunglasses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Zek-"Fine" just sands there
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Zek-stands there

Luna-looks around
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:35 pm

Rose - Blah she gets stuff and blah throw leaving.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Luna-"come on Zek" leaves

Zek-follows her
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:58 pm

U live in Ky????

Rose - She giggles and walked with them and stuffthrn chats about girl stuff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:05 pm

No sadly but that is where i'm from i'm in Arkansas My dad is in the Air Force

Luna and Zek-follows her
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Yeah ... Haha Ky ish awesome! :-{) <------ mustache!

Rose - "Soo," she was bored because she couldn't talk about boys, since Zek was there and the only boy she liked was Ari, and she could talk about cute clothes and such because Zek was there. Ah, boys take the fun outta shopping haha
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:15 pm

hem, hem, Converse I am on for a few
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:22 am

Luna-"Where to now"

Zek-"Game stop"

Luna-gives him $10 "Becareful and we will be right here"

Zek-"ok" runs off

I know they are
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:44 am

Rose - She looked up at Luna, "How old is Zek?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next