RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a small town girl and a big city boy. You can find love anywhere all you have to do is lesson to your heart-Teen Ialand Rp

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just a small town girl and a big city boy. You can find love anywhere all you have to do is lesson to your heart-Teen Ialand Rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Just a small town girl and a big city boy. You can find love anywhere all you have to do is lesson to your heart-Teen Ialand Rp

Post  Kat Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Mikayla- "I'm here to speak for Luna..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Just a small town girl and a big city boy. You can find love anywhere all you have to do is lesson to your heart-Teen Ialand Rp - Page 20 Empty Re: Just a small town girl and a big city boy. You can find love anywhere all you have to do is lesson to your heart-Teen Ialand Rp

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:38 pm

CounslMan-"she has no say in any of this"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Mikayla- Grits her teeth and glares. "Yes she does, this is her island too."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:43 pm

CounslMan-"no not antill she turns 18 only Ari does and her signed it away this morning"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Mikayla- "I'm 18. What if I take her place?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:45 pm

CounslMan-"you can't"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Gtg. Bbl.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:51 pm

awwwww ok bye
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Mikayla- "Why not?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:30 pm

hi

CounslMan-"rules"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:35 pm

YAYZ! Can you give me a quick summary of what happened?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:39 pm

ok Mikayla and Ari went to talk to the counsil
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Okay! But itz spelled Council .. :O yeah, haha!

Rose - Picking up trash.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Luna-cleans up the trash
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Rose - "How do you think it's going?" sh asked when she was by Luna.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Luna-"well consiting i almost broke the Councilman's arm when i was 13 not very good"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Rose - She giggled then said, "Yeah, that isn't good," she crossed her arms over her chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Luna-"He said me and Ari had to be seprated so i almost broke his arm and that is why i couldn't go to the spupid meeting this morning"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Rose - She nodded, "Oh. I can't believe someone would try to take away the island from you,"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Luna-"Me nether"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Rose - She sighed and thought then said, "Hey, I might not know you to well, but imma stick through this with you and Ari! I promise."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Luna-smiles "thanks, One thing i want to know is why your name was on the paper"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Rose - She shrugged, "I want to know that too," she said and then sighed, "Maybe there's another Rose, but I swear I have nothing to do with this if that's what your thinking," she then waved at a person beyond Luna.

Oh! I have the perfect idea! ... So like Rose gets a boyfriend, (Some random dude) and he was the one who did it or whatever, and then put Rose's name on there to have like almost owning the island and stuff, unless you have your own plan, I just kinda thought of that :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:15 pm

I love your plan

Luna-picks up trash
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next