RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

4 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 12 Empty Re: Wolves and Britt Only ^_^

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Trey: He soon finished as well. He didnt expect Ka$h to pay He took a sip of his drink and took a napkin, wiping his mouth and putting it down. Standing. "Yeah Im ready. But you didnt have to pay. I could have." he felt bad about letting him pay
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 12 Tumblr_m6pe69k73O1rwab9xo1_500

Ka$h gave a small shrug. " I wanted to." And with that they were out of the building. " So did Kaylee leave you a car or something?" Ka$h asked hoping so. The would kind of such if Damon, or Kaylee would have to come get them.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Trey: He followed next to him "yeah" He pulled the key from his pocket "I'll drop you home first. Unless you still want me to hang around?" approaching the car, he opened it and opened the door for Ka$h, soon going into the drivers side/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 12 Tumblr_m4cr0wBDo31rnzit7o1_500

Ka$h smiled at the other boy and slipped into the car. Waiting for the other to take his seat on the drivers side. " I want you to come meat my dad." Those words had nevercame from the males mouth before. His dad was extremaly happy when he fuond out Ka$h was was going on a date. And he begged Ka$h to bring the boy by for him to meat if things wored out. Lucky for Ka$h things seemed to be going rather well.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Trey: "Really? That would be awesome. Where do you live?" he asked, driving off from the resteraunt. "DO you think your father would like me? or would he hate me like a girls father would hate the boyfriend?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:11 am

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 12 Tumblr_m7bvvfxyro1qe4nyno1_500

Ka$h gave a small shrug. " I don't really know the only guys I've ever brought to the house were Damon his brother Luke, and their friends. And the only one I ever liked was Damon. My dad had always loved Damon." The boy let out a small sigh. " So I really have no clue, butr my dad doesn't really care, as long as your not some creep." Ka$h gave a small chuckle and looked out the window, pointing to thew road the other male needed to turn on. " The black and red house." Ka$h said before going back to what he was saying before. " You re4ally seem like I sweet person." Ka$h was slightly shoked, but in the short time since they met, the other male was starting to grow on his quite a bit. Maybe he would be able to do this. This though rought a smile on Ka$h's Face.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:59 am

Trey: he chuckled and parted his lips "Dont worry, Im not. If I was, you wouldnt be here right now.You would be walking home and having chills run down your spine" He made the tun he was supposed to and then headed to the red and black house. "Well, I am sweet. Ever since I was a kid. I was never rude unless the person was rude to me. My mother said it was pretty funny. With all the faces I made and remarks," he chuckled "it was cute." pulling up to the house, he parked
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 12 233835405623117988_b1Z04Lp3_b

Ka$h smiled and gave a small laugh when the other male spoke. " Wow." Once they were at the house Ka$h stepped out of the car and walked up to the door. Opening the door and waiting for the other male before he wlked in, Ka$h closed the door. And looked around the living room. " AshlEE? That you?" A voice came from up the steps. " Yeah Rob it's me." Ka$h said looking over at the steps. A tall blonde was followed down the stairs by a shirtless dark haired male. " Hey." The dark haired man said giving a grin.

He then saw the other young male standing next to his son and smiled. " Hello." He said walking over and holdong a hand out to the male. " I'm Kenny, Ka$h dad." Kenny looked over his sholder. " And this is my.. boyfriend Rob. I'm guessing your the boy Ka$h went out with tonight?" Kenny asked giving the boy a bright white smile.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Trey: as they got out, he followed as Ka$h opened the door and walked in. Trey walked in and the other male (:3 i didnt want to use too much names) close the door behind him. Then hearing a voice coming from upstairs. Glancing over, he gave a warm smile and once Ka$h's father held out his hand, Trey shook it "I sure am. I'm Trey, by the way. And I have to say, your son is very special. I like that about him." he shot a smile to Ka$h as his hand dropped from his fathers shake. "its nice to meet you both"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:07 am

Kenny
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 12 Long_shaggy_hairstyle_for_men156

Kenny gave the boy a bright smile. " Well i'm very glad to hear that." The dark haired man looked like a teen himself. He was only 32 yes he had a kid at the age of 15. The tall man looked like he couldn't be older then 27, he had always looked younger then he was other then his hight. " It was nice to meat you too." Kenny gave the boy another bright white smile. " Feel free to spend the night if you would like. You can stay in Ka$h room, or we have a guest room down stairs." The man leaned over and kissed his sons forehead. " I'm off to bed I have to get up early tomorrow." And with that both of the men were up the stairs out of sight.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:48 am

Trey: He nodded "Thank you so much, Kenny." he added before he left. Glancing at Ka$h, he didnt look down. All he did was slowly reached for his hand and intertwined their fingers together. "I hope, this isnt a bit too fast for you." he didnt want to make Ka$h feel unconfortable on his first day with Trey. After Kash answered Trey spoke "What would you like to do?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 12 Tumblr_m9blma8icd1rvh5ez

Ka$h Gave a small meaning full grin when the other mle took his hand. " Not at all." It felt nice to have another person there for him. Ka$h had next really had that feeling before, well other thn Damon. But even Damon pushed him away at times. Ka$h's free hand went to the back of his head as he thought. " I don't know.' Just has he spoke three large Pitbulls came drarting down the stairs. Ka$h slipped his hand out of the other males and kneeled down the great his beloved animals. " Hey guys." Ka$h said in a boyish voice and kissed each of their heads.

Looking over his sholder at the other male Ka$h stood again. " These are my dogs. Pitty Boy, we call him Pretty Boy, Tanga, and DomanO." Ka$h gave a grin. " I also have a snake up stairs. And a Ca-" Right when he was about to say cat Moon Shine ran down the stairs and leaped onto his masters sholder. " Cat." Ka$h chuckled. " This is Moon Shine." Ka$h slipped his hand back into the other males and smiled, he didn't want him to think he didn't want to old him hand.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Trey: He smiled and then looked over at the stairs as rapid footsteps began running down, there were 3 dogs. Pitbulls. They all looked kind too! "Nice," when he mentioned about the names, Trey nodded "good names" he also had a snake and cat. Looking down at the dogs that sniffed him, he gently pet them. And felt Ka$h's hand take his own once more. The smile grew "Got a big family. I like it" he chuckled and gently petted the cat "should we play with the dogs for a bit? like in your yard?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 12 Kellin_quinn

Ka$h gave a small shrug. " I don't care if you want. I walked then this morning and right before Damon Picked me up so they're pretty pooped." Ka$h chuckled slightly.

(( Sorry WB.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:34 pm

Trey: chuckled "Alright then.Well, what could we do? I mean, we just started dating today so we cant skip ahead in it." Shrugged "Sorry if im not very good with some things."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:45 pm

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 12 Beautiful-boy-kellin-quinn-sleeping-with-sirens-sws-Favim.com-372282

Ka$h chuckled at the other male and place his cat on the floor. Taking the others hand again his pulled him over to the couch and sat down. He flipped on the Tv.

After watching Tv for a while. ka$h sighed. He was rather bored. " Okay I'm bored out of my mind." He said looking around the room. " And I have no clue what to do."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Trey: following, he sat onto the couch with Ka$h and then after a long while, he heard Ka$h saying he was bored out of his mind. Trey laughed "Im also bored. Should we nap or something? Napping mostly solves my boredness." he grinned jokingly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 12 ?action=view&current=tumblr_lks5gkUu4q1qaeihyo1_500

Ka$h groaned. " If we're going to nap, we might as well just go to bed, it's eleven anyway."

(( Sorry wb.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Trey: "Ok sounds good." stood up and held hand out and helpped him up. Letting himself be lead to Ka$hs room

Ok we need like.. action, drama, somethign! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 12 Kellin_quinn___by_thieremofriend-d4ue0wa

Ka$h smiled and gladly lead the other make up to his room. " So I'm guessing you want to sleep up here?" Ka$h askerd looking at the male as he sat down on the bed. Ka$h pulled the other down next to him and looked at him. The dark haired male wanted to press his lips to the others so bad. But he stopped himself from doing so. he didn't want to move to fast. Even though Damon had knewn Kaylee for merely a day or maybe two before, he made love to her. And who knew how long after they met they kissed. Ka$h looked down at the floor and sighed slightly.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Trey: Nodded "Of course. Why not?" He seen Ka$h slightly lean into a kiss but it was stopped. Ka$h had probly though that Trey hadnt seen that slight movement, but he did. Lifting his hand, he placed it on Ka$h's cheek and leaned in, pressing his own lips against Ka$h's. His eyes sliding shut as he did so.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 12 Tumblr_m8v28mVtWU1r2f9w8o2_1280

Ka$h felt a hand on his cheek and he looked over at the other male. When doing so the others lips were on his. ka$h eyes went wide, taking aback slightly. They soon slipped shut and Ka$h relaxed. Kissing the male back Ka$h tileded his head to deepen the kiss, before he parted his lips and let thee other males toung dance with his. Ka$h let out a small moan and grinned under the kiss.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:57 pm

Trey: Feeling Ka$hs lips press back on his own, made him smile under the kiss, he also parted his lips as Ka$hs entered without a warning. Thats when he danced with his tounge as well. Once he heard the small moan, he increased the passion even more and using his other arm to pull Ka$h closer to himself, keeping the passion not too rough for Ka$h even though he wanted the passion rough.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Ka$h
Wolves and Britt Only ^_^ - Page 12 Tumblr_m3zdlocg3d1qfg8xwo1_1280

Ka$h grinned again. Before he deeped the kiss even more. Out of habit ka$h moved so that he was ontop of the other male. The dark haired boy pushed the other down on the bed before kissing him like crazy. In a way it was just habit for Ka$h, this was nothing for him.

(( that kinda sucked sorry.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Trey: As the kiss began to become deeper, he felt his hands push him down onto the bed, and felt the presents of Ka$h over him. Having a huge make out session/. Treys hands sliding up and down his back.

sorry sucked too..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next