RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Royal_Essence~

5 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

~Royal_Essence~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Royal_Essence~

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:22 am

What like Cat women and SuperWomen lol

Faith
I smile and nod. "Your welcome. I just thought maybe you would like one since you tried so hard to get one." I back away alittle and lay down. I wanted to give him his space since he was the alpha. They needed their space just like we all need our space. I lay my head on my paws and look around. Takkinh in the smell and the looks of the area. This all was still new to me.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:28 am

Ah crap im breaking ONE rule You dont have to have just TWO wolves you can have how many you want XP sorry but i cant stand just playing two.

Royal

He smiled and lead on eating the fish, when he was done and crew'd on the bones, he attend to break the bones with his teeth sence wolves jaws are incredably powerful, He Sniffed the air, and new just new mateing season was close, but he didnt wanna tell the other wolves, sence he might now want the females to quickly get males to be there mates, he wants them to know the wolves and be themselves, Royal hated and i mean hated females who would go for the male for there rank or there looks or just want a mate to show off. He didnt want a mate like that, so he decided to take his time
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:33 am

Lol

Faith
I lick my paws to see if I could get them kinda dry. I knew licking them wouldnt really help but to me I guess it would. I roll onto my back and look up at the sky. I smile alittle as I watch things fly around. I always loved watching things fly and run around. Everything was peaceful to me when I was watching things. I roll into my stomach and look at him. I stand and pick the bones up the best I could and go into the woods and Amy them down for other animals to have.

Last edited by I-Love-Vampires on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:47 am

hold on makeing new wolf and replying XP
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:53 am

Alright
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:02 am

Mystic: I nod at royal and stayed close to the pack.Mating season...I hated it.you would be somewhat stalked and forced to mate with another wolf.It was discusting! I wanted a wolf that would like me for me..and acually want pups.Looking down at my paws,I nipped one softly since it was itchy and I layed on my side and sighed.Tommrow I would have to clean that wound of Remedy's.I knew he hated it,but it had to be done
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:10 am

Faith
I lick my paws to see if I could get them kinda dry. I knew licking them wouldnt really help but to me I guess it would. I roll onto my back and look up at the sky. I smile alittle as I watch things fly around. I always loved watching things fly and run around. Everything was peaceful to me when I was watching things. I roll into my stomach and look at him. I stand and pick the bones up the best I could and go into the woods and Amy them down for other animals to have.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:13 am

Remedy

He sniffed the ground and rolled onto his pack and hurt let sticking out, him sniffing the ground from on his back and quickly rolled onto his stumich again, and barked at rabit how glared at him, and hoped off, he growled bareing his teeth at the bunnie, also because the bunnie was looking for a another female bunnie, knowing it was mateing season, such disgusting season, he growled thinking about it

Name~[has to be fancy]Daahf
Nickname~[what do you useally get called]
Gender~[Brute or Fae?]Brute
Crush~[person you think is right for you]No
Mate~[person you love]No
Pup's?~No
Personality~[2 sentences at least]hold on
Rank Wanted~Warrior
Rank~[if u have one]Warrior
History~[must tell]Hold on
Discripton~
Looks~
~Royal_Essence~ - Page 3 Rs9d3l
Others~

Name~[has to be fancy]Insidious
Nickname~[what do you useally get called]
Gender~[Brute or Fae?]Brute
Crush~[person you think is right for you]No
Mate~[person you love]No
Pup's?~Eww Hell No
Personality~[2 sentences at least]Hold on
Rank Wanted~Beta Male
Rank~[if u have one]...
History~[must tell]
Discripton~
Looks~
~Royal_Essence~ - Page 3 1tlbuu
Others~
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:14 am

Faith
I lick my paws to see if I could get them kinda dry. I knew licking them wouldnt really help but to me I guess it would. I roll onto my back and look up at the sky. I smile alittle as I watch things fly around. I always loved watching things fly and run around. Everything was peaceful to me when I was watching things. I roll into my stomach and look at him. I stand and pick the bones up the best I could and go into the woods and Amy them down for other animals to have. I then walk back to the spot I was and lay back down.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:19 am

Mystic: I looked at Remedy "You hate the season too,huh?" I said,Standing up and walking over,sitting next to him "it discusts me on what the males do to all females.It just not right." I hope he doesnt mind me talking to him.I watched out for his leg also.No need for it to get worse.My ears pinned to my head as some water dropped on my head.I also flinched slightly since it wasnt expected.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:22 am

Remedy

"Yeah it disgustes me too much, its not right for some female to get mated when she doesnt want to by some stupid Loner male..."He could hear something in the large grass behind him, he looked behind him and noticed it was a wolf smell, i slowly started to growl, He bared his teeth, A wolf came out of no where and attack him, Snaping at me, i snap at him back geting a hold of his jaw, Sence my leg was hurt i get slamed to the ground and i couldnt move, Royal snarled and Slamed the male to the ground, i quickly got up and limped and stood there, I never seen Royal do this before, you could hear the feirce in his snarl's, Royal backed up the male whimpering, Royal Snaped
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:26 am

Faith
I stand up fast and look at the wolf. I growl and walk over to the group an glare down at the male. I watched at Mystery walked out of the woods baring his teeth. That was never a good sign. He was a sweet guy and I never saw him do that before.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:29 am

Mystic: I was going to get this male off Remedy,I was ready to attack before Royal beat me to it and I growled,standing in front Remedy i was prepared to fight.once this wolf would attack,I would wind up hurting him.Not careing if I got hurt.I looked at Remedy "stay away,we dont need that leg to get worse.or another wound on you." I also growled at the male.How dare he even attack any of them! This was rediculous!!!

gtg D: get on early tomrrow diesmbowel..

got to jump in XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:31 am

i got too take shower anyways DX Bye
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:32 am

Aw bye
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:15 am

Faith
I stand up fast and look at the wolf. I growl and walk over to the group an glare down at the male. I watched at Mystery walked out of the woods baring his teeth. That was never a good sign. He was a sweet guy and I never saw him do that before.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:38 am

Royal

"Who are you!! and What are you doing hurting REMEDY!" he said snapping, then he spilled out his name, his name was Insidious, it was a strange name, but i wondered what he wanted, I bared my teeth, Insidious got up barein his teeth with such harsh and weird words

Insidious

"You really think you can pull off being a Alpha" He steped closer "Ha Ha, Well Royal I Must Say, You Are Trying To Help and Save Your Pack From Mateing Season, and Didn't Wanna Tell Them?" He smirked "Smart Move"

Royal

He snarled "I didnt wanna tell them so they would take there time finding a good man, instead of geting raped by some stuborn smartass Loner like you!" he was fix to attack he didnt think he would be held in this type of situation
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:52 am

I-Love-Vampires wrote:Faith

There's a Rule PARAGRAPHS PLEASE!
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:49 am

Mystic: Aha,so Royal knew this male.How interesting.It sucks because we might have to kill him.I butted in,not that it was my problem,thought I might help "Look Insidious,Royal has his reasons,you have no means to even question him! And also attack.Why dont you just leave before I kill you myself?" This guy had no Idea who he was messing with,I growled under my breath.I doubt he would be sscared of me.But that i didnt care about.I cared about getting him killed or getting him out of here. "Leave now.Before you have even bigger problems with us"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Faith
I step alittle closer to the male and snarl. I was tempted to bite him or something but that would make me have to move Royal out of the way.That was something I didn't wanna do. He was mad as is and I didn't wanna make him even more mad. If he started to turn into my old alpha I would step in and poke his blanked or something. Not to hurt him or anything just to tell him he's going alittle to far. Right when I stepped alittle closer Mystery came and dragged me away alittle. I growl and bark at him jerking away. I then walk back to were I was glaring at the male.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Royal

When he got bumped to more by Faith, he Shuved himself back, His Snarled, Fiercly.

Insidious

"You Suck Selfish Mutt Think You Can Suddenly Budge in a Threaten to Kill me!" He EyeBalled Her No Sudden Move, Snarling Deeper Then Ever Ready Too Attack as Daahf Came Up, Snarling, Daahf said some smart words.

Daahf

"Hey hey, Keep the Snarling for something more serious. And You Keep The Threatening for Yourself. No Need to kill my Brother." He said in a calm voice, but wasnt calm in the inside

Royal

"we dont need your stuborn male, too dudge in and do such selfishness,I Am Alpha I Stand My Ground, Why most you go run away into the woods and never return!" he said with no sudden move, but he was stiffin but stood still
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Faith
When he snarled at me I felt very hated. I felt like I did something wrong or indie something that ment I sucked at something. But I pushed that aside cause I knew he was upset and pissed with that one wolf. I look once another wolf came in and I raise an eye brow but didn't drop my guard. I keep one eye on the evil mad wolf then an eye on the new wolf that came in. I was about to sit down but I didn't. I stood to the side to let Royal deal with the things going on. Since he was the alpha and all.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Royal

He Roared His Eyes Turning, The Sound in the Roar, made the wolf ears pine to his head and whimper. and whimpered louder as it hurt

Remedy

"How did you do that?"

Royal

"I'm the Alpha i can do anything" he smirked "NOW SCAM!" he saw Insidious sprint off and yell 'ill be back' harly doute he would but who knows

When the Blonde Chick Roared, That would Royal Did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddi26wVpjVk
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:40 pm

Faith
I lower my ears when he made that noise. But I wasn't close enough so that it would hurt a lot. I look up at Royal and lower my head with my ears down. I felt like I did something wrong donk looked up at him with big eyes. You always had to do this in my older pack. If you didn't the alpha would attack you and hurt you. Making you bleed or even brake one of your bones. He would make the wolf hurt just make sure he stayed alpha and make him look bigger and better.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Royal

He Turned To Her His Eyes Back To Regular Gold. He Huffed and Looked Away and Made HimSelf Into The Herbs Garden, He Sat There Grabing a Herb, It was Dull In The Gardan, so you didnt see me well. He grabed a herb and placed it on a scar that opened alot, he didnt feel pain sence he was used to this everytime. He Yawned, But he wasnt Tired. He Sat there for Alittle, and Feeling the Skin, Build together, I got up and shoke my fur
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum