RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Royal_Essence~

5 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

~Royal_Essence~ - Page 5 Empty Re: ~Royal_Essence~

Post  Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:34 am

Lady~*She Sat Down Sitting Loyal , She Licked Her Paw And Had Her Eye's Closed , She Was Sitting Under A White Tree With Cherry Blossom's Blooming On It, She Looked Up At The Tree And Smiled laying Down With Her Head Up, She Thought Of Her Mother As She Slightly Giggled Not Being Sad At All Of Her Passing As She Thought to Herself That She Died A Happy Mother With Her Sister, Her Father Was Still Out In This Universe Some Where Finding His Long Lost Brother, She Looked Deep Into The Bright Forest Seeing Other Pups And Wolves Playing around, She Took A Huge Huff Of the Air And Exhaled It All Out , She Put More Pressure On The Ground Moving Side To Side To Get Comfortable As She Slowly Layed Her Head Down And Fell Into A Small Lighted Nap.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:38 am

Royal

He jumped around in the woods, but slamed into Insidious, with disgust in his face, hearing growling below insidious's breath, I played everything cool. i didnt want to waist time fighting with someone who has no power against me. I Pasted Him as Daahf Steped Infrount me, With Such Harsh Woods I Had the Erdge To Yell at Him, but kept it cool. my head raised as my eyes narrow at him. "Must Say Daahf Geting alittle short why arent you. haveing your musale tone dial down. i dont see muscale anymore i say. i only see fat" he teased to make Daahf get angry he just padded off into the Hunting Grounds, I Crouched Down and Saw a Bird fly over me cawing, it was a eagle flying above the tree's, i hummed my little song. as i leaped around for any sign of a elk scent trail
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:55 am

Lady-*She Slowly Tossed In Her Rest As She Heard Leaves Crumbling , She Woke Up In A Daze As The Woods Redeemed Dead Silent* Hello? *Her Soft Enchanting Voice Echoed Through The Woods As She Scooted Closer To The Tree, She Then Heard The Leaves Crumbling Once More * Hello Is Any One There? *She Said With A Slight Shiver In Her Voice, As She Took A Gulp And A Deep Long Breath , She Slowly Layed Down Thinking It Was Just Her Imagination, She Whispered In Her Mind, If It Were A Lone Male, It Couldn't Hurt Her Cause Her Looks Are Magnificently Ravishing , She Had A Satisfied Smile As Her Imagination Kept Playing Tricks, She Heard Wolves Growling And Leaves Crunching And Right As She Woke Up It All Stopped Once More* I Need To Lay Loose, I Hope Ill Be Fine, I Know Nothing Could Scare Me That Easy *She Gulped*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:59 am

Royal

He Leaped across a little pond, and tripped over and slamed right into a tree, he layed there for about two minutes intill his head stoped hurting he got up and shoke his fur as the dust flew around. he walked slowly across a soggy green grass, it was wet, i hated the feeling of it, it was disgusting, i then heard someone talking, my ears perked up and sneezed because of the pallin, i crouched down and sneaked up on the thing talking i jumped and tackled it, and looked down seeing a female wolf i quickly got off, and raised his head not meaning to trample or hurt her, "Im so Sorry!May I ask, what is a female doing out here all alone? Its Mateing Season I Assume You would be in a pack instead of being 80% closer to being raped?" He looked at her and tilt his head
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:11 am

Lady-*She Whipped The Moss Off Her As She Replied To The stranger Wolf * You Have Violated My Space Anyway, But Other Than That I Have No Mate And Im Not En tended On Looking For One, It's Super Natural For A Male To Encounter A Female * She Smiled At The Stranger As She Introduced Herself* I Am Lady, Some Of My Coronary Friend's Call Me Madam Or My Lady , Its Quite Deviant If You Ask Me *She Sat Up And Perked Her Tail as She Led Her Eyes Into his* And You Are? *She Tilted Her Head In A Suspicious Manner*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:13 am

Royal

He sat down and listened, and raped his tail around his leg "If you ask I'm Royal, people sometimes call me Tarot. I'm Alpha Male of My Pack." he smirked and diped his head "its very indeed nice to meet such wonderful female," he would sit here and talk all day but he had to return to his pack "I must carry on now, if you'll like come by my pack sometimes and we can talk" he dipped his head and padded off
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 am

Lady-* She Put Her Paw Over Her Head And She Had A High Pitch Sigh Of Embarrassment* Such A Ravishing Man He Is *She Fainted Slightly And Daydreamed, She Layed Down Hoping She Was Thinking About Her Too, She Looked At Him Padding Off As She Followed Him To The Pack And Stopped Remembering She Cant Follow The Male , The Male Scatters After the Female*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:28 am

Royal

He walked padding to the Cathedral, and sat down and thought about the beautiful female he just saw, with such beautiful texture and beautiful personality, he could tell she would be the one, and also a great leader, such as a Alpha female, he must see the female before she scatter's off in a disrection that leads far away, he got up and stoped, maybe she'll not want me with her Alone, i must have scared her already, he sat down and thought, i might have already scared her already, i sat there for a couple of minutes and had a feeling someone would be watching him or fallowing him on the way back from the woods, maybe it was the female, his tail wagged in such disgrace and happyness, he thought and thought, thinking about if he should see the female again.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:44 am

Lady-*She Started To Leave As She Look And Saw Insidious , She Kept Running Away Form His Direction Before He Saw Her As She Padded Of Into The Woods, She Noticed It Got Brighter As She Walked Straight Out Of The Woods And Trampled Down An Enormous Hill, After 40 Seconds Of Falling from A Hill She Hit The Ground And Fainted Near Dead Tree's , As The Sahara Heat Filled the Air The Hawk's Gazing Above At Her From In The Sky, She Was Destended With Doom As She Allowed Herself To Faint Away In A Long Journey Of Sleepful Pain*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:47 am

Royal

His Ears twitched and his eyes glared at the direction she fell, He howled as Remedy and I ran to were she was, he ran into the woods, and jumped over logs tree trunks and ran out seeing the hill we fell and fell to the ground at the bottom, i ached in pain, but we both got up and shoke Lady "Lady are you okay!" I grabed her and put her on my back and ran back up the stepp hill and tried to get up as remedy shuved me up and i walked threw the woods, as we got back i gently sat her down in the herb gardan, and got a herb and placed it on her head healing her head ache and pain threw out her body
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:56 am

Lady-*She Woke Up In A Small Frightened Daze* Were Must I Be? *She Pattionatly Asked Royal And His Beloved Gardian Friend* I Never Mentioned That I Fell Now Did I? How Did You Find Me? *She Had Certainly Alot Of Questions On Her Mind, She Sat Up With A Small Sigh As She Closed Her Eyes, She Licked The Dirt Off Her One Paw And She Looked At Royal* I Am Certainly Glad You Found Me Though, Or Else I Would've Been Devoured By Those Pest's Of Hawks, Or Coyotes * She Smiled And Gave Him A Lick On The Muzzle * I Must Be Off To My Den Now, I will Certainly Stop By Tomorrow To See You *She Hugged Him And She Left To Her den*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:59 am

Royal

"My friend Remedy here had incredable hearing, and feelings, If it wasnt for him we wouldnt of found you" I help her up ""if you'll like your welcome anytime here" He smiled and licked her on the forehead and got up and waved goodbye, as he padded with Remedy into the Royal Cathedral, and layed down his head aching "That girl is awsome, and beautiful, i think i-i think im...."

Remedy

"In Love?"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:14 am

Lady-*She Layed Down and Thought About Herself Having A Mate , She Found The Idea Quite Marvelous As She Started To Fall Asleep, She Woke Up And Licked Herself Clean, She Sharpened Her Nail's And She Powdered Her Fur Ravishing White, She Looked As Puffy And Soft As A Cloud And As White As The Snow, She Combed Her Mane As Her Hair Was Soft And She Went Outside And Puffed Her Cheeks And Her Long Eye Lashes Bloomed And Sparkled Her Eyes As She Layed Down Under The Same Tree*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:23 am

Royal

For about two hours he layed down asleep, he was in a light sleep, He curled up and moved around, as he got woke up from something moveing. he got up slowly, and walked along out of Cathedral.and into the woods, he walked and walked, he sniffed the ground, and the air. he saw her there, he didnt know if she was fix to sleep, and walked over out of the bushes "Um Hello Lady, Its Be Royal"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:30 am

now I hve no idea where mystic is -_- thanks for telling me D:
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:31 am

also I posted on our private rp ++A n a t h e m a++
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:33 am

ok mystic is layin down with remedy remeber XP
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:34 am

you moved him no?

sorry im tired as anything -_- my mom went to the hospital and we were there from 10 to 3 in the morning -_-
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:40 am

i woke up at 6PM yesturday and havent sleep then O.O and its 6:40 AM
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:41 am

dang...

welll its just that i never stayed up till 3 so im like meeeehhhhh the soda i had knocked me out XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:42 am

XDD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:42 am

rp? on both rps? :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:39 pm

And I'm lost with Faith. Cause she was talking to Royal.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:31 pm

May I join? Or is this to far in?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:00 pm

I think you can join since olivia just joined i think today.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum