RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Royal_Essence~

5 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

~Royal_Essence~ - Page 9 Empty Re: ~Royal_Essence~

Post  administrator bailey. Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:44 am

Call me Bunny or Bailey, no need to type that complicated word, haha.

But yes, I would love to help you! Private message me on whatever you need help on first though, atleast what you think you need help on, and I'll see what I can do!
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:48 am

Bailey is a nice name ^-^

and Indeed Thank you, I'll message you [pm] what i mostly need help on if thats alright
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:28 am

YAY! no complaints for meh ^_^ And Bunny, I mostly try to make my posts at lease 3-4 lines since i get brain farts AND im on like 40 million rps.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:30 am

whoa everything like changd!! XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:40 am

I dont like it...the only thing i DONT like is the pro piks on the left and not the right. it reminds me of retarted foo
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:45 am

Oh my gosh i hated Foo...i alwas got hacked!
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:46 am

yeah, I told Bunny about the colume and to switch it back. its already annoying me :/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:52 am

ok :P
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:53 am

UGH! I dont know what to do... Rose and Scott?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:08 pm

Ok Bailey. Thanks. But even if I don't fall for the alpha I get ignored but whatever
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Royal

He yawned streaching as he can makeing his body to stop acheing from the hunt today. He stood there his jaw opened wide when he yawned his ears twitched but didnt know why he heard sudden movement. He turned his head toward the direction the noise was heard. He slowly walked toward the noise he raised his head and begun to raise his lip and then Insidious poped out and i snarled. "Ugh you again! Insidious why do you have to do that if i could i would of riped your head off by now!" he stood back and coughed
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Britt-21 wrote:aww *huggles* ast least im talkin :3

Mystic: I closed my eyes,loving how he started to clean my fur "you dont have to clean my fur,Remedy. You can relax if you want" I opened my eyes to look at him.He did look quite cuter. I was glad we were now mates. I just felt like the perfict female for some odd reason but I couldnt think that. I never thought of myself like that before. Its kinda mean in a way too. So I wont be pushy and be rude and all, people would think im a terrible wolf if I did such a thing.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Faith
I was sleeping under a tree curled into a little ball. I had my tail around my body which made me look like a big puff ball. When I heard Royal yelling I open my eyes. They didn't look opened but for me they were good enough to look through. I yawned and stood up shaking out my fur alittle. I look over at Towyl and see him with another male wolf. The one that he attacked a day or two ago. I guessed he was in our pack no. Since Royal didn't kill him yet like he said.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Remedy

"No its fine if its helps clean u up" he smiled as he licked her pelt even if it was dusty or anything he licked it off intill she was pure white. He licked from her body up to her head and rub his head on her neck for comfert. His tail begun to wag as he licked her head more and then licked her muzzle. he never been so happy in his life. His tail raped around her tail.

Royal

He snaped at him seeing Insidious whimper and jump into the woods and sprint off. He stood there and grunted he turned seeing Faith look at him. he diped his head with respect and padded off his tail swaying back and forth he stoped. His stumich ached like he was going to throw up but the acheing his stumich was arching to get out but i held it in so i could make it somewhere fast. I jumped into the woods and ran and Coughed up blood. His lungs where fine and all but something was wrong he turned back and layed down resting his head so the aching can go away but it didnt. I whimperd everytime i felt the pain.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:06 pm

What's wrong with him?

Faith
I smile at him and walk into the woods. I look around and walk to the river. I may down and start to drink some of the cold water. After a few minutes I finally woke up fully and yawned. I stand up and stretched as a few bones cracked in my back. I with in relief glad I cracked my back. My back was hurting since I was a runt.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:08 pm

Go to aid you Dope! XXD

Mystic: I giggled and I looked at my coat that was white. Then I closed my eyes as he started to clean my head. Looking over I seen his tail wag which made me even happier, plus he was nuzzling me. I lay my head down and move close to him so now my head was under his, like I tent for my head. His tail also wrappes around mine and I closed my eyes relaxing. It felt nice to have him, he was a warrior like I was and now he can protect me and the pups.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:22 pm

its normal for big wolves, somethig can get cought in ur lungs and contain u to bleed my friend in real life had that it sucked but shes fine now but she still has it.

Remedy

He wanted pups but it was all up to the mom sence shes the one going to give birth to them. I nuzzled her and whimpered happily. I licked her muzzle. and looked at her "would you want family?" He smiled hopfully she would say yes, sence i loved her very much, I layed there waiting for a answer. But i hope she would say yes

Daahf

He sat there watching Faith from a distance i heard Insidious ask me what i was looking at "Whatever Catches me eye"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Oh ok.

Faith
I jump into the water and clean my pelt off. I go under water and swim around near the bottom and bite a plant. I laugh alittle under the water then come up and shake my head. I walk out of he water and shake out my pelt and drop the plant in my mouth to the ground. I look around when I have that weird feeling someone is watching me.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:36 pm

Daahf

He hoped from tree to tree [on the ground] to get a better glace at faith. He finally found a better place and sat there glancing at her. He smiled at faith knowing she doesnt know he's watching her
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Faith
I shrug and sit down and start to lick my paws. Since I didn't see anyone I just guessed it was a deer or something. But i still had the feeling. It was weird. I just pushed it aside and looked down into the water. I poke my law into the water and giggle watching the waves travel through the water.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Mystic: I opened my eyes and looked at him with a nod "If course, why wouldnt I? I had always wanted little pups running around and following me" I laughed alittle "Why do you ask? You want to mate now?" I asked, nuzzling him a bit and I rested my head down again. I cant believe he had wanted puppies with me! I showed my excitement, thats for sure. I had always wanted pups ever since I got out of being a warrior. Seeing little mini me and my mate running around/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:12 pm

Remedy

His tail wagged with excitement he got up and glared down at her "Why wait when we can have pups any day now!" He leaped forward and looked back his body still facing away from her. he turned all the way around his tail waggig so fast he rolled onto the floor his tail thumping. He barked as it turned into a Howl
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Mystic: I laughed "pups now is fine with me. As long as you dont hurt me." I layed down on my side and ywaned "unless you want to tommrow its ok." looking at him he made me smile. He had always made me happy and such. I dont know why but he did. He just had something inside that I knew he had "Plus you can teach the pups how to fight and such." I streched "but the girls are being like me. I'll only let one be part of a warrior."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Blood-Vampire wrote:Faith
I shrug and sit down and start to lick my paws. Since I didn't see anyone I just guessed it was a deer or something. But i still had the feeling. It was weird. I just pushed it aside and looked down into the water. I poke my law into the water and giggle watching the waves travel through the water.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Britt Your a Mini Mod, I Wish I Was One or atleast and Moderator. But CONGRATZ!! ^-^

Remedy

"Yeah i'll let you rest tomarrow you can have pup's" He padded outside mummling about what would he name the males. he barked happly when he thought of male pup name's. He leaped around he saw a elk herd his assisan mode break in and started him. He snarled and sprint right at the elk he chased him down intill Daahf glared at me and help me attack the elk and bring him down. I bit his neck and tore his sking bring him down as Daahf clinged onto his side and pushed down.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum