RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I-Will-Disembowel-You and Britt ONLY!

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I-Will-Disembowel-You and Britt ONLY! - Page 2 Empty Re: I-Will-Disembowel-You and Britt ONLY!

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Scott

He smiled as he looks at her, "Im Great" he smiled "oh did i say Nervous i meant" he laughed "I meant excited, when i get excited i dont know what to say."

im sorry it was short
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

I-Will-Disembowel-You and Britt ONLY! - Page 2 Empty Re: I-Will-Disembowel-You and Britt ONLY!

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Rose: nodded "yeah..." I looked at him "what if I told you I liked you.And allot" I blushed just saying this.it was hard to confess and all.My heart raced,I had hoped he hadnt rejected me..it would kill me and I might not want to see him again because it would hurt to just look at him.I didnt relize but some tears fell from my eyes and down my cheeks
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:26 pm

Scott

I smiled and turned my head to her "I like you too" i smiled and slip my hand into hers and blushed i never felt this much love w=for a girl i just wanted to tackle her and kiss her but we were in a resturant that would be weird with people stareing at us, i admired Rose she was sweet and funny, and just pure of Awesomeness!
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Rose: my tears dissapeared and I blushed more holding his hand "really?" this was great! I felt like I wanted to dance and stuff but no.Maybe kissing him later would be a good idea,gently pressing a kiss to his cheek,I smiled "thats your little present for now." I giggled and leaned on him slightly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:44 pm

elo
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Scott

he smiled when she placed the kiss on his cheek, i grinned as i finished eating, iwas ready to go, but waited for the cheak,
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Rose: I pulled out the check and handed it to him "here you go.I could give you a discount." Thats what I was going to do anyways "But do you want any dessert before going or anything? Before going out later?" since we were all going out to...somewhere.I had forgotten already I let go of his hand for a minute when Roje came back
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Scott

"Oh im not a big Fan Of Deserts But thank for the offer" he smirked and put his paypal in the clit, and sat back waiting for the person to come back
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Roje: sat down "Stiles is taking a while dont you think?" I looked at Rose "Are you even done with your shift!?" when she nodded I smiled "Great! then lets go when Stiles comes back and we can hang out at the mall and stuff.Rose left to get the thing payed and stuff there was a discount on the bill,I grinned and stayed quiet.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Scott

"Oh Ha Stiles, He Useally doesnt take this long, but ya" He smiled, as he saw Stiles come out puting the phone in his pocket, i tilted my head, and smiled as stiles stood there on the side of the table glareing at the food, he grabed one fry and ate it
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Rose: I looked at Stiles "Whats wrong with you?" I asked him,cleaning up Scott's plate "Did Roje make out with you and scare you?" I giggled and left for a minute,timing myself out and then coming back "ok,shifts over and I have like 200 bucks." I held Scott's hand again happily.It was good to have confessed to him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:14 am

Stiles

he laughed and sat down "Naw, But Shes pretty damn attractive" he squnted his eyes when he had alittle laugh, smirked, leaning up the back of the seat, as scott watched her take his plate about to get up,he smiled, and got up with scott
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:20 am

Rose: "I'm out of uniform and ready.Where we going? So I can follow since I brought Roje here with me" I took Scott's hand again. It felt good to hold his hand. It was bigger than my hand obviously but it still felt something special.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:25 am

Scott

"Theres a Glow in the dark Mini golf, we can go there" i alwas loved minigolf i was the bomb at it, i laughed and got up, holding her hand and held it alittle tighter
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:31 am

Rose: "Alright,lets see how good I do since I had really never played before" I laughed alittle. "I'll meet you there then" I kissed Scotts cheek and then pulled from him. Roje was grinning at me with her arms crossed 'No no,you're staying with Scott.I'll take Stiles' she grabbed stiles and walked out "She forgot my keys." Giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:33 am

my computers lagging and im goin to bed <3 peace
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:33 am

aw bai
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Scott

"YES!' he leaped and ran, still holding her hand, busting out the door, I let go of her hand and me and stiles raced to our cars. then when he touched the car, we started laughing and yelling from across the car telling who won. I got inside the car, and smirked, and started the car waiting for Rose
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Rose: I laughed as he dragged me out and seen him and Stiles rush to the cars and then they started yelling at eachother which nmade me laugh more.I got into the car as soon as they got in.I buckled my seatbelt and closed the door,holding Scotts free hand "Well that was entertaining wasnt it?" I giggled and looked in front of us.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Scott

He laughed, and saw her grab his free hand "Oh yes yes it was" He smiled and grab the thing and pull it back to D "drive". He made that awsome car sound he drove onto the highway with Stiles behind them. As he smiled "Where we going again?"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Rose: I laughed and then laughed more when he made some car sounds "you're too cute." I leaned over and kissed his cheek and sat back in my seat. "You said we were going to the Gulf thing silly! How can you forget your own idea?" Laughed "Its ok, some of us would have allot on our minds and stuff. So you can forget anything if you want. Just not me"

Smiling I looked behind us and giggled when roje was talking to stiles. She seemed like she was having a good time with him. And seeing her kiss his cheek made me smile "aww, such a cute couple" I looked at Scott "Roje and Stiles. They make a good pair. Also, if they last long enough then they're children would look so adoreable"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Scott

I laughed as i hit a red light i look back seeing stiles kiss her on the lips smileing. I smirked "Awwz they are a adorable couple though" He smiled and pulled out his phone and texted stiles (bro you and her are such a good couple ;)) i smiled and sent it, The light turned green as i drove off turning down another highway, Mini golf was down somewhere down here i dont know how i would forget. i saw it 'there it is!" It was glow in the dark so it was cool
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Rose: i smiled and nodded "so perfect" I looked back as I seen the 2 kiss. That made me blush alittle with a smile still apon my face. Once the light turned green, I faced the front again. Soon coming across the gulf place and I giggled hearing him say 'there it is!' no kidding captain obvious! I laughed at the thought "no kidding babe."

Roje also texted me and I looked at the text '*squeaks*' she put and I laughed texting her back 'I seen, so cute! Dont ever leave him! Hes perfect for you' I sent the message with a smile and put my phone away. Looking over at Scott. once he parked, I slid out of the car "ok, you're gonna have to show me how to Gulf. I have no idea how to play.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:08 pm

hi
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:32 pm

HELO!?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next