RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I-Will-Disembowel-You and Britt ONLY!

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I-Will-Disembowel-You and Britt ONLY! Empty I-Will-Disembowel-You and Britt ONLY!

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:53 pm

meepa!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

I-Will-Disembowel-You and Britt ONLY! Empty Re: I-Will-Disembowel-You and Britt ONLY!

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:00 pm

BLJSDKJSADKSADJASDKSDJKAJSKDJAKDJSA BRITT MY GIRL I'V MISSED YOU! *hugs u*
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

I-Will-Disembowel-You and Britt ONLY! Empty Re: I-Will-Disembowel-You and Britt ONLY!

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:11 pm

*Tackle hugs* HAI! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:15 pm

*Wrestles till your pinded down* IM THE TOGHEST!!! i think i spelled that wrong XDD

Now Do you want Scott and Rose to be together like in the Mansion or not know eachother and randomly meet?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:17 pm

they could be like best best friends with someother people and then they become bf gf and I think u did XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Lol Ok XD

Let me post a cute pic of him ^-^
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:23 pm

SCOTT
 I-Will-Disembowel-You and Britt ONLY! Dfyl9i
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:24 pm

what tv show?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Teen Wolf :)
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Rose: I ran around in the resteraunt.it was my job and it kept me in good shape.Tonight was friends night out.We had so much planned today,also,Roje aka Rojo was watching me run back and forth from different tables.She asked me when i was getting off.I said in about an hour.So she stayed with me and such,she would help me here and there also which was a good thing.I thought about Scott..but we would only be friends though I wanted to be more than friends really...he was cute and I hoped he hadnt had a girlfriend at the time that we hadnt known about...But lets cross our fingers and hope he's free.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:29 pm

gotta watch that XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:43 pm

Scott

He drove in his golden and white camaro to the resturant, as i kept driveing on the highway i drove into the resturant parking place, i parked and pulled the thing back to park, as i pulled my keys out, and opened the door, in the passanger's seat was Stiles, a good friend on mine, He got out also, as we entered the Resturant and had a girl lead us to our table, as we both sat down across from eachother. as the girl gave us our thingy, as we look threw it for food and drinks
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:49 pm

Rose: When I looked over at the door,I seen scott and his friends.We were all gonna go out to eat,thoes little sneeks.Oh well.Guess i'll have to deal with them.Walking over I sat next to Scott since there was a small space next to him "you little sneeks!" I giggled "Want anything to drink you 2?" I looked at them both "No beers untill later on tonight,alright?" we were goin to a club today also.I looked at Scott for just a quick second.He was gorgous..I couldnt help it.Roje was giggling in the backround.I ignored her for the most part,waiting for the guys to order already
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Scott

"Ha what about hmm diet coke for me and stiles will like a sprite" He smiled as he put his arm along the back of the chair, not touching her but he smiled as listening to her, then he nodded "Alright no beer's intill tonight..I'll prob crash when i get home" he laughed
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Rose: I giggled and wrote the drinks down "Alright.And you are not crashing when you get home.Me and Roje will come after you" I patted his head "i'll be right back" Getting up,I walked away and roje pulled me and said 'ask him out!' I shook my head "No,not yet,now let me get their drinks" I got their drinks and walked back carefully and such.Once I got to the table,placing the glasses on the table,I said "here you go." I smiled and then had to get an order "Ill be right back to take your orders." I hurried away and got a order for 6 some of the plates started to be balanced on my arm,I place them on the table.I heard a familiar voice,an annoying one.My enemy since..like 1st grade.I grumbled and walked over "Yes ma'am?" she was complaining about her drink when it was fine,she then hit the glass and it fell and got on me.I shook my head with a angry closed-grin and I picked up her boyfriends' glass and poured the beer into her hair "Oh,I am terribly sorry." I grinned puting the glass down "Maybe you should leave now."

BTW it was on purpose with the hitting the glass from the enemy XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Scott

He got anoyyed with the girl complaining about her drink and such, i turned around seeing her pour beer in her hair, i was busting out laughing, i got up too, and did someone i picked the gum out of my mouth and stuck it in her hair, and grinned, and bened over like a whisper "Maybe you should stop complaining and giveing them horrible time, before i give you horrible time." i grinned pulling back and walking back to my table

AWW I LOVE SCOTT!
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:21 pm

XD me too

Rose: I smiled "bye now" I watched her run out crying with her boyfriend "Thanks Scott." I ruffled his hair and cleaned up the table.bringing the plates and glasses back.I walked to the bathroom and I sighed looking at my uniform "im all wet..." running my hand through my hair I seen Roje run in with an extra uniform 'change into this' I smiled and hugged her,going in a stall and changing quickly.Hurring to Scotts table I sat down "Im so sorry..I had to change because of that stupid witch." pulling out my pen and note pad "thanks for that though,that made my day.Anyways,what would you guys want?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:24 pm

Scott

"No problem" he walked back over to his table and yawned but waited for the food, he saw her come running, he liked her she was beautiful talented and alwas gave me a good laugh "Umm I would like a Steak with a side of you" he smirked then Stiles told her he wanted a Hamburger with no cheese and fries
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Rose: I blushed alittle and wrote down the orders "well,a side of me would have to wait.Im almost done with work" I got up and went to the kitchen putting the order up.I grabbed a few more orders and put them on tables,I grabbed my tips that almost went up to 50 dollars due to the parties of 6 or 7.After a while,I grabbed Scott's and Stiles orders and walked back,I gently placed the plates in front of them "I hope you guys got the right orders.We have a cook that has terrible memory.this place is just too laxy to hire good memory cooks" my tables were cleared and stuff,just a table of 2 and 3.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Scott

He saw the steak set infrount of him, he looked over a smile spread across his face, "Thank you" He smiled and grabed the knife and
Fork, he stabed the steak with the fork and cut infrount of the Fork and took a bit, it tasted good, seeing Stiles tare up that Hamburger i kind of laughed, i couldnt help it
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:40 pm

Rose: I nodded "You are very welcome" smiling warmly I sat back "im gonna chill with you guys for alittle bit since my tables are occupied." I waatched as Roje joined us 'hello' she said with a warm smile.Smiling back I said "hey there Roje.Came to join the party,huh?" she nodded and giggled.She was just looking at me wanting to make moves on Scott.I shook my head at her "no Roje"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Scott

"Yay! we got friends too join us" he had a Peice of steak on his fork he handed the fork[a diffrent fork] to her "Take a Bit, You know you wanna" He smiled, and stuck his tounge out at her, he was going to do a move on her intill her friend came he just smiled "Sup, I'm Scott and thats my friend Stiles" stiles said hey with a smile as he just put the hamburger down to talk
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Rose: I giggled and took the fork,taking the stake that was on the fork and eating it.Roje said 'hi im roje'to Stiles and Scott, and then she got up,sayinf that one of my tables were calling for assistance on their food or something.She said she would get it and she did.I shrugged and looked at Scott "this is good" i giggled "I thought the stakes would be alittle bit not tasty.Since we got durps in the kitchen" I laughed alittle and placed the fork down that he had given me.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:00 pm

Scott

He smiled seeing her eat it, I grabed the other fork and took another bit of the fork, as he Stiles got up too go to the bathroom, I took a sip of my drink, i smiled turning to Rose "Soooo, How are you rose" he smiled "Sorry i didnt know what to say to a pretty girl like you, i kind of Nervous at first but now im out to talk."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:06 pm

Rose: "I am perfectly fine.How about you?" I giggled a bit "you dont have to be nervous around me.I dont bite.If I did,you would have a mark on you right now.Why were you nervous to talk to me? We are like,best friends!" I wanted ore than that.. "I should be the one to be nervous." i looked down at the table "I really have something to confess,but im afraid what might happen.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next