RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen"

5 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen" - Page 21 Empty Re: ~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen"

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Chris: Growled "he was the one who left you huh? He doesnt deserve you ally."

wait waht?> XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen" - Page 21 Empty Re: ~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen"

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 10:41 pm

no comment

Ally:
she follow him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Chris

He ran down the staires out the Hosbital "I fuckin knew it" He walked off,Puting his earphones in so he couldnt hear anyone

You Have a Chris when i have one can u please change his name.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Ally:
catches to him grab her arm "im so sorry"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 04, 2012 10:44 pm

but i caaannnnttt! D: ill put christain insted...because Christain Ozera is a real person....XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Chris

"How Could You! Is He Ganna Be Our Childs New Dad! How Fucked Is That! That Kid Shouldnt Be Even Holding OUR CHILD! HE SHOULDNT EVEN BE FUCKING ALOUD INTHERE" He Snaped his arm away
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Ally:
"im so please stay"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Chris

"I can't Trust you anyone Ally" he looked at her "Maybe he should be the new dad, he sure seems like it, all i am is a fucked up 19 year old STILL IN FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL" he walked off
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Christain: I held the baby and put her down gently letting her sleep and I look out the window
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Ally:
please stay "she cries"

Ally:
~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen" - Page 21 Katie_wowsugarpuss_
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Chris

He walked off going home, he slamed the door locking it, he went to the bathroom and stripped off his clothes and hoped into the Shower,After alittle while after takeing a shower and listening to music, he got dryed off, and put clothes on, he invited Tony,Adam,Over as He talked to them while get Monster Drinks, It was Sunday so Tomarrow Was School
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Ally:
please stay "she cries"

Tessa:
look at christan "hey"
Ally:
~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen" - Page 21 Katie_wowsugarpuss_

Tessa:
~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen" - Page 21 Dysfrhtfggfghghhghghghghgghdxrrhjxd
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Chris

It was the next day, I was at school, as my friends and i were walking around puting our stuff in our Lockers, We Talk
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Chrisrain: looked at her "hm?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Ally:
"bring baby in walk up to chris"

Tessa:
"goes talk to christian"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Ally:
bring baby in walk up to chris

Tessa:
goes talk to christian
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Chris

He Was Holding His Mathbook witch was heavy full of Papers he never done "I Never Able To Freakin Finish my Homework"

Greyson

He saw Chris "hey man'

Chris

"Hey Man!" he did that boy hand thing
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Ally:
"chris!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 04, 2012 11:06 pm

im confuse...XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Chris

He Ignored her, and begun to keep on with talking to Greyson
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 11:08 pm

britt your christian

TESSA:
"hey"

Ally:
"talk to me please"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Christain: "hey tess.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 04, 2012 11:11 pm

Chris

He Didnt Wanna Talk he was working on Homework, then he looked up "You Know I Don't Want you anyone for Me Not being the first one to hold OUR Child, Fucked Up Instead u have some guy hold OUR child instead of The childs Dad witch is ME!" he looked down at his homework doing a question "Just go away"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Okay Now Im Pissed I Looked at Page 33, Hmmm, How Does Christian Know about Christopher, and Why would you talk crap on him like "He left u didnt he" "He Mean" You Know Im Not Stupid to go bad and read what happend Right?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 04, 2012 11:16 pm

he was pretty much guessing,and the roumors.. XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum