RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen"

5 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen" - Page 22 Empty Re: ~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen"

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 04, 2012 11:17 pm

What Rumor's Oh Now There's Rumor's He Didn't Even Leave Her!! maybe Ally can make Christian the dad now Huh!? This is why i wanted to Quit.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen" - Page 22 Empty Re: ~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen"

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 04, 2012 11:19 pm

b-b-b-but.....im sorry I wont rp for your sake...
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 04, 2012 11:19 pm

-__- im done buh bye and For ur sake Chris didnt even do anything...Bye
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 04, 2012 11:20 pm

D:

im always the bad person...I have had a bad da and everything...I didnt mean to razor...
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 04, 2012 11:22 pm

mHmm

Chris

He Heard about the fucked up Rumor's He was Done, He was Done with Ally. He doesnt give a shit anymore, he walked down the hallway, slaming Nerds Locker Downs He heard then say What the heck he turned to the nerd "GOT A PROBLEM" he yelled all up in his face and walked off pissed "What did do i didnt do shit! for all i care she can raise the baby on her own!"

Tony

He Shock His Head up and down, and fallowed him
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 04, 2012 11:23 pm

i have been threatened,yellled at and more...I dont want to lose my friends too.. Sad
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 04, 2012 11:29 pm

Chris

He Had a Angry Face,He Walked Outside he saw a Nerd, He saw him have his Skateboard "WHAT THE FUCK! DUMB SHIT! GET THE FUCK OFF MY SKATEBOARD!" he saw the nerd run off crying, he smirked and grabed his skateboard
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 12:17 am

[Forum]
Name: (full) Cassandra Elazet Parker
grade: (10-12) 12
what your story: Not Exactly Sure Yet About Telling
personality: Kind, Straight A Student, Smart, Caring, Heartful, Love Meeting New People,Touture People In Need Of Help, And Love To Crack Jokes Once In A While ^_^
etc: Love Dogs 8D
pic: ~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen" - Page 22 6eok5k
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 12:18 am

Your AutoAccepted, :D Even if shes off
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 12:24 am

*:Cassandra:*
::*She Walked Into The Principle's Office And She Filled Out A Toture Form And Talked To The Head School Principle About The Senior High School*
*:Principle:*
::Cassandra Is Your Name, Here Is Your Schedule And You Can Start Tomorrow, And Since We Barley Have Toturing Around You Can Toture Tomorrow As Well::
*:Cassandra:*
::Thank You Sir! *She Smiled And Walked Back Out Too Her Car And Went To Her New Home And Looked Over The Schedule*::
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 12:27 am

Next Day

Chris

His Teacher Sent Him to the Libary, As he sat There Gliding his Fingers Threw His Hair, He Couldnt Think, He Thought Hard "God I Suck At Math"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen" - Page 22 Empty :* First Time At School*:

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 12:34 am

:*Cassandra*:
::*She Had A Student Named Jacob With Her For Toturing* Jacob Take A Seat And I Would Be Glad To Help With What You Are Struggling With::
:*Jacob*:
::Im Struggling With My History And My Stupid Science::
::*She Pull's Out Her Pencil And Starts To Help Him With His Work* 5 Divided By 450 Is What?::
:*Jacob*:
::Ummmm 50?::
::68 *She Smiled And Looked At Him Moving On To The Next Problem* This Time You Work It Out::
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 12:36 am

Chris

He Put his Papers in his math book and pushed his chair out, he Grabed his math book and pencil's and left the libary.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 12:38 am

::*The Bell Rung And She Took Jacob To His Next Class, She Walked Down The Hallway And Went To Her Locker*::
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 12:41 am

Chris

He walked seeing a nerd right next to Her Locker, He Slamed his Locker, and Laughed "What ya Ganna Do About Nerd!" he smirked and walked off, fliping his hair
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 12:45 am

::*She Closed Her Locker And Walked To Chris* You Ganna Help Him Open His Locker Back Up Or You Ganna Continue To Flip Your Hair Justin Bieber Style? *She Looked At Him While She Was Stoking Her Arm And Clutching Around In Her Heel's*::
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 12:48 am

Chris

"Huh? Sassy Much" He Puckered His Bottom Lip, Sliding His Toung,Against his bottom lip, He Fliped his hair
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 12:51 am

::*She Slightly Grabbed His Shirt* Better Open It Back Up Or Ill Bully You *She Laughed Slightly And Walked Down The Hallway To Her Class*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 12:52 am

Chris

He Smirked "Give Me Your Best Shot" He Laughed and Grabed His Science Book with a Thousand Papers in it,He walked seeing Cassandra, "Nice To See You Again" He Fliped His Hair Siting At a Table With Adam,Greyson, and Tony, Bullshiting about things, Laughing,fliping there hair looking hot [XD]
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 1:01 am

::*She Smiled And Rolled Her Eyes At The Boys,She Grabbed Her Assignment And Started Working*::
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 1:04 am

Tony

"Still With Ally?" he said curious

Chris

He looked at Tony "Nope Dumped Her Ass, She Fucking Makes Anther Guy Hold The Child, Isnt That Fucked Up!"

Tony

"Whoa Whoa Whoa! Another Guy Held The baby! and Not you!"

Chris

"Yeah"

Tony

"Now That's Some Shit She Need's To Regret! Bro You Can Do Better Then Her"

Chris

"Oh Hell Yeah I Can" He Smirked
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 1:06 am

::*She Couldnt Stop Looking At Chris As She Tried To Force Herself To Look At Her Paper*::
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 1:07 am

Chris

He Slowly Turned To Cassandra, and Did That Smooching Face, and Smirked
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 1:08 am

::*She Looked At Him And She Winked And Licked Her Lips, She Slightly Giggled And Wrote Some Answers On Her Paper*::
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 1:12 am

Chris

He Smiled, and Looked down and looked alittle seeing her slightly, He smiled Bigger It turning into a smirk, Nodding his Head

Tony

"Chris what r u doing?"

Chris

He looked up slightly at Tony, and Smirked "Nothin"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum