RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen"

5 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen" - Page 30 Empty Re: ~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen"

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:10 pm

Sure Thing! ^_^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen" - Page 30 Empty Re: ~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen"

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 2:10 pm

Chris

"Wanna Take My Car?" he loved his girl she was perfect for him, he held her hand, and looked at her with a smirk
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 05, 2012 2:11 pm

Aqua: "anyway,wanna hear my story? And why I am in this hell hole?" Mine was a quick 1-2-3 so yeah...smokers always get away no mater what they have to do!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Tony

"Exsactly Even If I Don't Smoke Thats True" he layed back in the desk chair
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:14 pm

:*Cassandra*:
::*She Shook Her Head Yes And She Got In His Car* Here Is Some Gas Money *She Put It On His Dashboard Of His Car*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Chris

"Thanks" he smirked and had one hand on the wheel and one hand on her leg, he drove to Chilli's it was about 13 minute drive, He roll down the window feeling the wind, he smiled at her then looked at the road
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Aqua: nodded "lets see if you remeber my name" I smiled and leaned back in my chair.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:16 pm

I MAKE A GUY

name: Peter: Alex Bank
Relationship status : single
Personality: meet me

looks:
~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen" - Page 30 Luke-Pasqualino-luke-pasqualino-3709952-510-3831

for my post

Peter:
walk around the school
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Tony

"Didn't I juss meet you" he smiled "But i heard of You your umm Aqua Right?"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Finn wrote:I MAKE A GUY

looks:
~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen" - Page 30 Luke-Pasqualino-luke-pasqualino-3709952-510-3831

for my post

Peter:
walk around the school
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:19 pm

::*She Smiled And Was Playing With The Palm Of His Hand, She Looked At Him And Then She Looked Out The Window And Saw Chilli's Close By*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Y do u keep reposting it's really anoyying she'll see it OKAY
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Chris

He Smiled, and held Her Hand 'There's Chilli's" he drove into the parking lot and got out then went to her side and opened the door for her
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Finn wrote:
Finn wrote:I MAKE A GUY

looks:

for my post

Peter:
walk around the school
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Olivia Check Ur Phone or get on Sky :)
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Aqua: "Nah,you met me when I dropped you off at your home.You only told me your name but I didnt tell you mine" I grinned and listened to him guess and I nod "You have guessed correctly" I move my bangs out of my face. and smiled warmly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 2:23 pm

What does Aqua Look Like?

Tony

He Smiled, and had one behind his head "Im Really good at Guessing"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Awww I Like Your Guy Finn! 8D!
*::She Walked Out The Door* Thank You My Gentle Men *She Smiled And Laughed Slightly And Walked Holding His Hand*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Chris

He Closed the Door Behind Her, and Walked Beside her Holding her hand and Smileing
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 2:24 pm

xXCHRISXx wrote:Olivia Check Ur Phone or get on Sky :)
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Kk 1 Sec Chris ^_^
*:Cassandra:*
::*She Smiled Entering Chillis*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Aqua: "I can see you are very good at it.More then really." I shrugged and looked at the time,sighing. "mom is gonna kill me" I mmbled and looked back at him "so.." I had to think but I dont know
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 05, 2012 2:27 pm

~IvestonSeniorHighschool~ 'where anything can happen" - Page 30 Tumblr_lesptwoWfS1qctom9o1_500
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat May 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Okay -3-

Chris

He walked in a Got them two seats, He Sat down infrount of her, he smiled

Tony

"Yeah Im good" he smiled "I Live Alone sence Im in 12th grade im post to be out of the house but i am so im good"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:30 pm

::*She Looked At The Menu*::
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum