RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Britt ONLY!

2 posters

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

Me and Britt ONLY! - Page 3 Empty Re: Me and Britt ONLY!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri May 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Reth smiled at the relieved expression on her face as the shades were closed. He chuckled. "Hate sunlight that much?" He teased. He was sitting on the couch now, watching her as she walked over. She was now on his lap and kissing him again. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close. He passionately kissed her back. Oh what a great day.

Cassia smiled at his humor. "Oh well it's good you didn't die otherwise you wouldn't be here right now." She then laughed. "Well don't die then! Just hold on there buddy." She smiled. "I won't take 5 or 6 years to decide okay? I just want to get to know you a little better."

Lend smirked. "Oh so you only kill the guilty ones? Then why did you try to kill me? I hadn't even done anything and you were gonna attack me." He raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "And that's pretty cool. My best friend was a Dhempir then. We just didn't know what he was to be called. So we just called him a half-Moroi."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Naomi: I smiled under the kiss and I let him pull me closer.I pressed my body up against his.I blushed at my own action but it felt nice.I slid my hands into his hair and tangel my fingers in them and I put more passion into the kiss.I then pulled away and looked in his eyes "Please can we?" I asked kindly "I bet it would be fun" I said in a playful voice. And smirked my hands sliding to his cheeks.

Chris: "True" I moved a strand of hair from her face. "I wont,I'll hold on the best i can.And thats good that you wont take forever.Im not such a bad guy.Im not like a rapist or something.NOTHING like that.Thats a fact because I would be in jail right now and Im not.I am with you and speaking with you cracking jokes" I grinned

Rose: I nodded "and the reason why I attacked you was because you seemed just like the other evil creatures with your hood up and all.You seemed suspicus to me." I layed across the couch,my head resting in his lap. "Really? Thats cool.He kept you safe right? its a Guardians job to do so.And make sure no harm is done"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 14, 2012 8:49 pm

MEep
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon May 14, 2012 11:27 pm

I'll reply tomorrow on my computer :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 15, 2012 7:47 am

k
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed May 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Reth's hands strayed to her lower back. He held her securely as he kissed her. Smiling, he broke away from the kiss and looked at her. He raised an eyebrow at her question. "Are you sure you want to? Nope. No time to change your mind. Yes we can." He chuckled. "It wouldn't be just 'fun'. It would be much more than that." He stood up, holding her, and carried her into his bedroom. He put her down on the bed and sat down beside her.

Cassia laughed. "Good! You'd better try to stay alive." She glared at him playfully. Smiling she nodded. "That's good otherwise you'd be alone here. But you aren't, so I won't leave." She smiled. "Oh jail isn't too bad when you're immortal. It's pretty easy to break out of a human prison." She giggled.

Lend smiled. "Why thank you. I do my best to look creepy and dangerous." He chuckled. "Oh sure, sure. I was actually the one keeping him out of harm's way. He tended to be a little reckless, not caring about what it took to get something done. Once a plan popped into his head, good or bad, he stuck with it. It tended to get him into some trouble with the wrong people. But...he's um......okay...now..." He looked down at her and forced a little smile.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 16, 2012 5:17 pm

Naomi: I was about to answer when he pulled away and spoke,I giggled "well I hope it would be more than fun" He then picked me up and I held onto him so I didnt fall.I placed kisses here and there on his neck and lips.Untill he put me down and sat next to me.I placed my hand on his cheek "How should we start? the pretty much making out way? strip ourselves? or eachoter?" many choices.But I would let him pick the best one in his mind.

chris: "Our jails are horrible,they are ment for immortals not even humans.Once you excape you go on death row and all this.But I stay out of trouble and try to find beautiful girls like yourself.And possibly have a good life with my wife and children.I think ahead allot and use my imagination more than anything."

Rose: I listened to him speak and I looked at him "he was killed,wasnt he? If he was,get ready because im going to train you to help me with hunting.I dont care how good you are with your hands.Im going to teach you with a stake and learning to dodge." This was no laughing matter,to let a moroi die and not protect them.Unacceptable!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed May 16, 2012 6:06 pm

Lend's eyes flicked downward. "Yes....He did die....But you can't blame me! There was nothing I could do!" He frowned. "I did my best...but it wasn't enough." He sighed. "Yes. I do need some training I guess. I do pretty good with modern weapons like guns and such. Even swords or a bow and arrow I can do. But smaller things such as daggers and stakes, I suck at those." He bit his lip.

Cassia frowned. "Ouch. Harsh prison. I'm glad I wasn't ever stuck in one of those. And don't you get stuck in one either." She smiled a little. "You look to the future? That's a good thing. It's better to look to the future than dwell on the past. You can't change the past, only the future....you're looking pretty far ahead though...wife and children? How old are you anyway?"

Reth smiled and kissed her jaw lightly. "We can start however we want." He pushed her back onto the bed and kissed her neck, his hand resting on her stomach. He opted to start with the making out. He moved to her lips and french kissed her passionately. His hands tugged impatiently at her shirt. He wasn't very patient with stuff like this.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Chris: "very harsh prison" I listened to her and nodded in agreement then I spoke "Im almos 20." (im getting writers block for him)

Rose: I nodded "ok I see...I'll teach you then in the morning.It'll be a bit late for training and thoes creaturs come out.Including strigoi." I grumbled slightly "damn them all.they dont deserve to live at all.Filthy discusting little things they are.Im telling you now,they are cruel vampires,they drink everything in site"

Naomi: I lau back as he pushed me.I loved his lips that pressed to my neck and I closed my eyes in content.Then he started to kiss me and I kissed him back,it turned into french kissing and then his hands were starting to tug at my shirt and I slid it off fast for him.and then I slid his shirt off.His skin that pressed against mine was warm and felt like a new touch
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 18, 2012 7:46 am

elo
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri May 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Cassia smiled a little, a hint of sadness lurking in her eyes. "Oh. I'm 17." She liked an older man, not too old though x3, just by a few years. She just hoped he wouldn't want her because she was 3 years younger. She shivered a little as a breeze swept through the park. She huddled closer to him for warmth. She hoped they could go back to his place soon before it got too dark.

Lend subconsciously stroked her hair as she rested her head on his lap. He smiled a little. "Okay. Morning it is then. When do they usually come out?" He let her finish. "Oh." He said with a frown. They didn't sound too fun to be around. "Including other immortals? That's just wrong." He shook his head in disgust.

Reth grinned as she slipped her shirt off and his too. He hugged her closely. He'd remember this night forever. She was a very special girl. He had never felt this way towards anyone this fast, nor even if he had known them longer. She was different than the other girls, but in a good way. He ran his fingers up and down her spine as they french kissed.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Chris: "17,a nice age" i smiled. "But like I said,dont worry about me,Im not bad,becides,sometimes age doesnt matter" She then snuggled close to me and then I wrapped a arm around her "Lets go to my place,its pretty chilly out here for you." I took off my jacket and slid it over her shoulders "this will keep you warm untill we get to my place"

Rose: "they come out around 7-8.its almost 7 now" he then spoke and I nodded "Like I said,they are discusting.No matter what it is,they will kill you in sight,if not,change you into one of them" I sighed "they have red rings in their eyes,pale cold skin,and obviously fangs." I shook my head "Thats why I am trying to kill them-well,as much."

Naomi: I loved this feeling,it was special...love..something that didnt exisit to me in the bar.In thoes rooms.thoes were just used.him,I couldnt use him,he was just that close to me.I blushed slightly as his hands ran up and down my back.I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants,my hands rested on his chest then slid down to his pak.I felt the bumps.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 19, 2012 6:01 pm

mneep
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 21, 2012 7:48 am

hullo?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed May 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Cassia smiled, glad that he still liked her even though she was younger. She felt his arm go around her and her smile grew. He then mentioned going back to his place before it got too chilly. It was like he had read her mind! At a stronger gust of wind she shivered again. He seemed to notice and put his jacket around her shoulders. She was instantly warmer. She grinned and stood up. "Which way?" She asked, slipping her hand into his.

Lend nodded. "Okay. So do you need to go hunting more tonight?" He asked, glancing out the window. He listened closely to their description and nodded. "Oh them? Yeah. I ran into a group of them once. Not very fun." He cleared his throat. "Well...just be careful out there when hunting. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you." He said, smiling softly down at her.

Reth kissed her neck gently, nipping affectionately once in a while. He felt her undo his belt and he felt her touch. He smiled and slipped off his pants, then hers. He moved his mouth back to hers and kissed her passionately, his hands roaming over her body. He heard footsteps outside the room and sighed. "Gimme a sec." He rolled off the bed and walked to the door, opening it up a tiny bit. "Rita...I'm a little busy right now..." He said to whoever was on the other side.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Chris: I smiled and stood up with her,feeling her hand slip into mine.I held her hand and brought it up to my lips,kissing it softly and I spoke "this way" I walked the way I had came from with her. "So when we get to my place,do you want anything warm to drink? I dont care what it is.Tea,hot coco,anything." I looked at her

Rose: I shook my head "nah,I lost my enegry from you and being outside." And then I ywaned and closed my eyes.When he mentioned bumping into a group of them,I looked at him "If I knew you then I would have saved you.They are way too tough." I smiled when he said he wouldnt want anything to happen to me. "thanks for caring."

Naomi: i smiled as he kissed my neck softly and nipped it.Then I felt his hands run down to my sides and slide my shorts off.I kissed him back as his lips met mine once again,I moaned softly as his hands started to roam my body.Then he had to stop due to footsteps out of the door.I wached him go and open it but only slightly.I was wondering who this Rita was..if it was like his 'girlfriend' or hooker then im out...
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 27, 2012 12:47 am

elo
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Sorry, I posted something in 'Heading off for a bit' about why I haven't been replying.

Cassia smiled at the feeling of his big warm hand around her small one. She walked close to him, intertwining their fingers together. She looked around as they walked, her luminescent blue/green eyes wide with curiousity. She heard him speak and her eyes quickly found his. She smiled softly. She nodded, adding an unfaked shiver. "Maybe hot cocoa? I love that." She smiled and looked ahead again as they walked. She wondered what his place would be like. Would it be nice or grungy? She didn't mind either way.

Lend chuckled. "Well at least you didn't have enough energy to finish me off then. I was actually afraid you would really kill me for a while there." He watched her yawn and smiled a little. "You should get to bed. You look exhausted." He gently played with her hair, a smile playing across his lips. "Well I still survived. But it would have been nice to know you a while ago. That would mean I'd know you longer, and better. And no need to thank me. Anyone with a soul would care for you. I'm suprised you don't have some guy as your partner. I bet you get a ton of offers." He frowned a little. She probably had guys all over her normally.

Reth leaned against the doorway. "Rita, please. Can you come back later?" The small voice replied with,"Can I just see?" He shook his head. "I don't think she would like that." He shifted to block her view as she tried to see beyond him into the room. "Rita." He said firmly,"Leave us alone." Reth's posture stiffened then relaxed and he leaned against the wall, a look of bliss on his face. Rita smirked and walked into the room. Her power had that effect on people, she made them so at peace that they couldn't focus. She folded her arms and looked over at Naomi. Rita was a small girl, about 16 years old. She had one of those maid outfits on. "Just don't make too much of a mess." She said simply. Reth snapped back to reality and grabbed Rita by the arms, lifting her. "That's enough." He said crisply, putting her down in the hallway and closing the door. "Sorry about her..." He said, looking back at Naomi.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Chris: I smiled as we walked and tried to keep her warm with my body heat and the jacket at the same time. "Okay,hot coco it is!" i chuckled and then walked into the fancy apartments and into the elevator.I pressed the button to my floor and got out with her going to the room and opening the door "Alright,here we are" I walked in and closed the door behind us. "make yourself at home." I went into the ktchen making the hot coco.

Rose: "well goood I didnt get you now did i?" I shook my head "no not yet.I want to keep talking with you" I then listened to him speak which I loved.His voice was just..sexy if you would call it. "No,acually no guys ask to join me.Im like a loner so im avoided most of the time.You are the first to offer to me" I smiled "And I thank you for that."

Naomi: I watched as he talked to this girl on the otherside of the door.I wanted to say something but I didnt so I just watched untill I had seen Reth move and look peaceful as ever.I blushed deeply as the girl walked in.This was so awquard! I was only in my undergarments! I slid under the sheets and hid my face as It got redder.I was glad reth snapped out of it and got her out.I pulled my head out from the pillow "i-its fine" I sighed "I felt like I was a different person letting a girl see me like this..its embarrassing..and trust me,some vampires do get like this.." my blush started to fade "dont tell me she does that allot.." I hope not.and I pated the empty spot next to me.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 27, 2012 10:53 pm

ohh i didnt see it
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 27, 2012 11:12 pm

It's fine :)

Cassia smiled. She followed him into a fancy apartment building. She smiled in awe at how beautiful it all was. They took the elevator up to his room and she smiled. "Wow. It's so beautiful..." She walked into his apartment with him and looked around. She wished she had an apartment like this. Hers was nice enough, but nothing like this. She watched him walk into the kitchen to make the hot cocoa then walked around the living room, taking it all in. She finally walked out of the room and into the kitchen. She smiled. "Your place is so cool!"

Lend stroked her hair gently, looking down at her. He frowned a little when she refused his offer to let her sleep, but then he smiled at her reason. He chuckled. "Am I really that fun to talk to?" His eyes widened in shock at her answer. "No guys have asked you before? Really? Are they blind?" He smiled. "I can't see why you'd be a loner, you're very beautiful." He smiled softly, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.

Reth locked the door so she couldn't disturb them again and walked back towards her. "No it's not....she's irritating. She always barges in at the wrong times. It's like she plans when she needs to bother me." He laid down next to her again and wrapped his arms around her. "You okay? Yeah I know that must've been weird...she's my maid. I forgot it's her cleaning time. But she doesn't need to clean in here tonight." He rolled his eyes. "Forget about her. She doesn't matter." He smiled and kissed her nose. "So where were we?" He faked being deep in thought. "Oh yes!" He said, his eyes lighting up, he chuckled. His lips moved back to her neck and his hands moved over her body again.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Chris: I was listening to her footsteps move around and such.The hot Cocoa was almost finished untill I looked over as she came in.I smiled "well thanks.Im glad you love it here.After your hot cocoa you can sleep in my room.I'll sleep on the couch.But thats only if you want to stay for the night.I wouldnt mind at all"

Rose: "yes you are.Listening to you makes me happy for some reason" I ywaned again and closed my eyes "Yup im dead serious.They rather go with the girls with the no-attitude thing.Whatever I dont mind about that.It doesnt bother me at all." I shrugged and smiled more "you really think im beautiful? Sometimes I dont think so."

Naomi: "oh,I see." I then nodded "Yeah,im fine.Now that you are with me." I smiled and snuggled close to him.and I began to watch him kiss my nose and then go into 'deep thought' and then kiss my neck and roamed his hands along my body again.I giggled "your so funny Reth." I slid my hands around him and slid them into his hair.Loving the feeling of his hands along my body and the warm kisses that hugged my skin.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Cassia smiled and looked around his kitchen. "Yes I do love it here. It's wayyy better than my apartment!" She smiled a little. "Are you sure you wouldn't mind me staying? Oh...I couldn't kick you out of your bed...I'd much rather you keep your room and I could take the couch." She smiled. "Do you live alone?" She asked, leaning against the counter as she watched him. She ran her fingers through her hair. She kinda smelled like squirrel xD

Lend smiled. "Well I love talking to you too." He smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Some guys just aren't committed enough to learn to deal with it. They just want to be in control. I used to be that way, but now I don't really mind. As long as I'm not the little puppy being led around all the time then I'm fine. I just don't want to be a girl's slave. Girls with attitude I can deal with though." He smirked. "And yes. You're beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Reth chuckled. "Unless you want her in here too..." He teased. "Just kidding." He laughed. "Why thank you. I try my best to be my hilarious self. I even make myself laugh sometimes." He shook his head, chuckling. He kissed her shoulder. "I hope you're consider staying the night...would you like to?" He smiled at her. His hand stopped on her thigh. He rolled over and pulled her with him so she was on top. He held her close to him, smiling up at her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 27, 2012 11:42 pm

Chris: "Thats good then!" I laughed and then got the hot cocoa and handed it to her "its hot" i told her and then nodded "I dont mind you staying.At least I have someone here.I rathr you sleep on a bed,then a couch Cassia." I cleaned up the kitchen a bit "yes,I do live alone.If you want a shower,feel free to take one.If you need anything let me know

Rose: "Thanks" I started to drift into a light sleep as he spokeand then I mumbled 'i tired...love you' I didnt even know what I had said.I just fell asleep right then and there.I snuggled close to him relaxing.

Naomi: "well isnt that nice?" I laughed slightly and kissed his head "Sure,I dont mind staying at all.Like I said,I live at the bar.But looks like im gonna be the one with someone fun tonight" I smirked and then pressed my lips to his as I cupped his face in my hands.It felt so nice to touch someone so warm.It made me feel normal pretty much.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Cassia bit her lip. "I don't have any clean clothes to change into...and I dunno Chris....I think you should have your bed." She smirked. "Or we could share the bed." She giggled. "Sorry....didn't mean for that to sound weird..." She took the hot cocoa and blew on it to cool it down. She waited a little then took a sip. She smiled at the warmth. "Ooh yummy." She took another sip.

Lend chuckled at her last sentence before she fell asleep. She was so cute. She probably hadn't even meant to say that but it still made him happy. He stood up, trying not to disturb her and carried her down the hall to her room. He laid her down on the bed and sat next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on the top of her head.

Reth smiled. "Oh well you don't have to stay at that bar all the time. You can stay here for a while if you'd like. Stay as long as you want. I don't mind." He winked, smiling. He kissed her again. His hands worked on the clasp on her bra and he slipped it off. He smiled and headed down towards her underwear. He checked her reactiont then started to remove them.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next