RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Britt ONLY!

2 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

Me and Britt ONLY! - Page 2 Empty Re: Me and Britt ONLY!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Reth chuckled. "Fiesty are we now? You wouldn't want to drink my blood. It'll kill ya. Faerie blood is poisonous to your kind." He grinned. "On second thought, drink all you want babe. I've got all day." He opened his arms, inviting her. He laughed and dropped his arms. "And yes, I bet I taste delicious. All this hotness has gotta taste great." He picked up his skateboard. Quickly, he put a hand behind her back, pulling her close to him. He smiled down at her. "Oh hello again. Getting a little comfy now are we? Ya know, we can go back to my apartment. Have a good night." He smiled when she teased him. "Go ahead. Try my blood." He said, his eyes flashing. "If you want to die then do it."

Cassandra looked at the boy and smiled. "That squirrel was a friend. I kinda have like, a way with animals. It's not a power or anything, I've just always been good with them." She pulled one knee up to her chest and rested her chin on it. She smiled and her eyes turned a luminescent purple. She heard the bushes rustle, probably a bird, but she jumped up anyway. When she got up, her huge, black feathered wings popped out. They were around 10 feet in diameter when opened fully. She looked around warily then realized it was nothing. She sat down and folded her wings, looking sheepish. "Sorry.." she smiled nervously. "I'm a little....cautious."

Lend chuckled. "Oh c'mon. Don't be calling me names like that. I'm not a bad guy." He twisted her wrist a little and pressed a spot on her wrist, causing her to drop the stake. He kicked it away. "I don't need you hurting me. I'm not harmful in anyway. If you want, I can show you what I am so you know I won't hurt you. No need to kill me here." He smiled charmingly. "Wanna see?" He loosened his grip a bit then thought better of it and tightened it again. He didn't exactly trust her right now. She was ready to kill him, not a good thing.

Akalia stopped hissing when he picked her up. She growled deep in her throat instead. "Put. Me. Down!" She screeched. She sunk her claws into her arm and twisted out of his grip. She looked up at him and wondered whether to turn into a tiger and rip him to shreds. One look at his face and she stopped. He was the hottest guy she had ever seen. Not just hot or handsome, he was.....beautiful...yeah we'll put it that way. He was amazing! She purred and shifted back to her human form. She smiled. "Well hello. I'm Akalia." She walked around him, looking at him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Naomi: I rolled my eyes "oh stop being a horrible perv." I had my hands on his chest as he pulled me closer.I looked up at him,I was so not gonna bite him if his blood was pousionous! But yet..It smelt so nice..I could be wrong and he could be right. "and there is no way Im sleeping with you.Becides,if I did I would just go overboard and possibly kill you" I shrugged "I did it when I was drunk,I can do it when Im not" I thought about it "Maybe if we knew eachoter more and longer,then maybe that would be a choice"

Chris: "Oh.I see,like a animal whisperer" when I seen her look over and stood up quickly,Huge black wings came from her back,My eyes widen.Woah! Thats crazy! So she was different.but she put her wings to dissapear or whatever.I chuckled and shook my head "its fine dont worry" I hold my hand out "Im Christain Ozera." I said warmly.She didnt seem so much like a bad person,so I rather say my full name and thats it,she was beautiful too...ugh its been a while since i went girl fishing.

Rose: ok think Rose think..Think of what your mentor would do..Ah right! I twisted myself so now my back was against his chest and I was in his arms,Then I flipped him making him hit the ground.He shouldnt have messed with me! Now look,hes gonna wind up fighting me and probly get himself killed,The sad part of this is that he didnt even let go yet! the little fu**er.

Adrian: when she started to growl I knew she wasnt happy,so she clawed me and I healed right up.I looked at her and watched her shift back "Didnt have to claw me now did you?" I asked and slid my hands into my pockets.Now she was circling me.She was checking out how much of a hottie I was didnt she? Some girls would do that,if they wanted me.This one seemed perfect,Fiesty and everything.Just perfect for me "Im Adrian,nice to meet you" I smiled warmly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Reth smiled. "A perv? Nah, just myself babe." His listened to her little speech or whatever then chuckled. "Oh then we should get to know eachother well. We could become close," He pulled her closer,"very close friends." He grinned and let go of her. "I'm Reth by the way." He stuck his hands into his pockets and leaned against the wall. "And you are?" He asked, his smile more friendly now.

Akalia shrugged and stopped in front of him. She folded her arms across her chest. "Maybe I just wanted to claw you. I don't really need a reason do I?" She smiled a little. "How do you heal so quickly?" She asked. She had noticed his wounds heal up seconds after she had clawed him. She wished she could do that. She did a quick up-and-down of him, sweeping her eyes from his face to his feet and back up again. There was no denying it, this guy was hot.

Lend smiled. She had finally stopped fighting. He suddenly realized she was thinking, planning her next move. "Hey you aren't gonna-" He was cut off as she turned around and flipped him. "AHH!" He screamed in suprise. He landed on the ground with an oomph! But he wasn't ready to give up. He kept a tight grip on her, not ready to let her go yet. He grinned up at her. "Nice move. Maybe next time you'll actually get loose." He stood up. "I'll let you go if you stop trying to kill me. Deal?" He asked, his emerald green eyes warm and inviting.

Cassandra smiled. "Yeah kinda, not exactly an animal-whisperer, like, I can't talk to them...but...they seem to know that I won't harm them so they just kinda trust me." She smiled. "It's nice to meet you Christian. I'm Cassandra Reyes. But you can call me Cassia." She turned towards him on the bench. "Have you been here long? I haven't seen you around. Then again, I've only been here for a month." She tucked her hair behind her ears.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Naomi: Once again,I rolled my eyes and let him pull me so close that our bodies were pressing together like if we were ready to have (not saying the word.so replace it with Fade XD) but we werent,tough luck for him,my body was too sexy to resist.He would probly even say that if we were in his apartment.On the edge of fading,only seeing me in my bra and underwear-I knew he would comment right then and there.Anyway,I left myself leaning on him "Im Naomi"

Adrian: "There was no reason at all" I slid my hand into my pocket pulling out a pack of ciggarettes and then I looked at her "I can heal fast due to my Moroi blood.I'm royal really.Just out lookin for a wonderful lady like yourself" I lit my smoke,I was smoking and drinking die to spirit like I had said before,it keeps her from even going insane along with me,keeping me safe "If your wondering why I smoke-" I stopped myself there,I wanted her to ask why I even smoked.It was better asked then answered

Chris: I faced her :"That is a very pretty name" I smiled warmly and spoke again when she askeed how long I had been here "well,me and Adrian-the one that you seen call a dumbass-have only been here for a few weeks,not long.Adrian pretty much wanted to go girl hunting because he didnt want to be arranged with some random chick.So he went to find his own.And dragged me along,so i am stuck with him and I guess It would be nice to find a girl also.It would be 'best' for me as he would put it."

Rose: I smirked when he hit the ground but I didnt think he was in pain,watching him rise up and held onto my wrists not even letting go.I rolled my eyes "yeah whatever." I had to atleast get my stake and put it in my coat so I wouldnt be attacked from behind or anything and have no weapon on me.I wasnt going to trust this guy like I thought i woud.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:54 pm

murp?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Reth looked down at her and grinned. Fiesty little babe, he liked it. He put one hand on her lower back, holding her there. "Nice to meet you Naomi. How long have you been around here? I think I would have noticed you before." He winked and chuckled. His hand moved south a tiny bit then stopped. "Maybe we can go back to my place later, ya know? We could...watch a movie or something. I've got a very, very comfy couch." He smiled.

Lend chuckled. "You want your stake back? You can have it just as long as you don't try to kill me. Got it?" He smiled. He couldn't be potentially hurt anyways, if he was fast enough. And he was pretty quick. He let go of one of her hands then slowly the other one and quickly backed up until he was a good 10 feet away from her. He watched her carefully, cautiously.

Akalia smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Royal Moroi huh? Sounds nice." She smiled. "Oh a lady like me huh? Oh well, that's...interesting." She smirked and walked closer to him so they were almost touching. They were only an inch away from eachother. He had stopped midsentence. "Why do you smoke?" She asked, prodding him to continue.

Cassia smiled. "So you're just being pulled along huh? Good friend. Or are you related to him?" She leaned back, against the bench. "Well you should hang out with me. We can do something fun, unlike with your friend. Doesn't seem too nice that he's forcing you into this." She scooted closer on the bench. "Well there are all types of girls here, vampires, faeries, moroi like yourself, shapeshifters, fallen angels." She paused on the last one and smiled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 am

Naomi: I grinned and then spoke "I have been here quite a while acually.I was never out during the day.Thats why,and lately I have been getting really hungry so I have to hunt 24/7." and then again,I heard his little plan in his voice as he spoke about his place "You just want me.I know you do.I can hear it in your voice." I smirked and raised a eyebrow at him "Am I correct? Because I believe I am completely am correct." It wasnt hard to figure things out with this boy.I brought my lips closer to his so close that when I would speak,my lips would brush his.

Rose: "yeah yeah.." I rolled my eyes again and watched as he let go one of my hands,then the other.I watched him back a few and I walk over to my stake and pick it up,sliding it into my jacket.I looked over at the boy "better? Im not killing you" I said and then leaned on the wall crossing my arms over my chest and Looking over at him slightly mad and agervated

Adrian: "yup.just like you" I said with a smile and used my free hand to pull her close that our bodies touched,I rested my forehead on hers "the reason why I smoke is to keep Spirit from making me go phyco or something like that.It keeps her calm and away from harming me." All if this was so true "Spirit is what we call it.Since us Moroi have all 4 elements"

Chris: "I am related to him in many ways.Trust me" and then I stopped for a sec and she spoke and I smiled "I bet hanging out with you would be awesome.You look like the kind of girl that would be allot of fun." She mentioned all types of immortals here,they soundeed great and she ended with Fallen Angel,and I grinned "So your a Fallen angel huh?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 03, 2012 1:23 pm

murp
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu May 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Oops sorry! D:

Reth smiled down at her. "Well good to know. I haven't been here long. You should show me around." He smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Ah so you have figured out my plan, hmm?" He chuckled. "Nice. Yes. You are correct. And will my plan work?" He asks. Suddenly she is closer, this lips brushing when she speaks. He smiled and quickly pulled her closer, bringing their lips together. He pulled back and smiled triumphantly. "That was nice." He said, resting his forehead against hers.

Lend relaxed a little, still on edge for safety. "Yeah. Better." He said simply. He tilted his head a little. "Are there a lot of immortals around here then? I've never seen someone hunting vampires in a city before." He smiled casually. "I could help you. I don't exactly get along with the blood-breaths. Can I help ya?" He asked, completely serious. He took a step closer to her, then another, then he stopped and watched her.

Akalia smirked. "Oh so it's a girl huh?" She wrapped her arms up around his neck, locking her fingers together casually. She smiled up at him. "Sounds fun. How could she harm you? And how does the smoking help? Seems more like an excuse to keep up a bad addiction." She winked and moved away from him.

Cassia smiled. "Are you like, brothers? Or cousins or something?" She looped her arm through his and rested her head against his shoulder. "And yes. We should definately hang out. When are you free? And yup, I'm a Fallen." She sighed a little and looked down. "I mean, the black wings are pretty but...It's not fun being kicked out of somewhere...." She looked up at him and smiled. "So....what exactly is a Moroi?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Naomi: I smirked "dont worry I will." I loved how close we were,it felt nice,and he spoke again. And I nodded "Im a smart girl,been going to collage for a very long time.Just finished.And maybe it'll work" he then managed to press our lips together and I smiled under the kiss,kissing him back untill he pulled away.I nod once again "That was very nice.just like you.I think this may be a easy go for us" I lifted my hand gently touching his skin,I felt bad because I was so cold unlike him..

Rose: "trust me,there is more than you think,some leark in the day some dont.But I have to be on high alert 24/7." I leaned on the wall and rubbed my wrists once he asked for me to let him help I shot him a look "why would you want to help me? What are you trying to do here? Whats the catch" I was now getting suspicious

Adrian: I smiled "yes a girl sadly." Let her link her arms around my neck and then I spoke once more "She can harm me by making me go insane and kill myself,so this keeps her from doing any harm.So the smoking and drinking keeps her paralized but I do get to use her powers if I want to." I frowned slightly as she slipped her arms away

Chris: "Cousins at the most" I moved some of her hair from her face and put it behind her ear with my free hand. "I am free pretty much everyday" I pressed my lips to her head "It isnt,but atleast you got me now,huh?" I smiled down at her and said "A Moroi is a vampire that drinks little blood like a small suringe full and can eat human food.Also have all 4 power elements.But me,I only have fire"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 04, 2012 11:10 pm

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Reth grinned. "Yes. I make good plans. They always tend to work." He chuckled. "I bet you are very smart. I can tell just by looking at you that you're very bright." He gently stroked her cheek with his thumb. "I hope you're right." He said in response to her 'easy for us' comment. He smiled softly and gently kissed her cheek, right at the corner of her lips. She touched him and he jumped a little in shock of how cold she was. "Crap." He muttered,"sorry about that."

Lend smiled a little. "What types do you hunt? I'm probably not even on your chart of to-kill." He smirked, cocking his head a bit. "I'm a totally new species. Made from water and a shapeshifter. So what am I? No one knows." He chuckled. "You might need to know a bit more about me before you kill me anyway." He shrugged. "I just want to be helpful. And I have nothing better to do anyway. There's no catch, sheesh. What kind of guy do you think I am?" He frowned.

Akalia smiled. "Well I don't really like the sound of it being female, but okay I'll go along with it." She noticed his slight frown as she pulled away and smirked to herself." He mentioned something about paralyzing her, yada yada yada, then he said 'powers'. She was suddenly very interested. "Ooh what kinds of powers?" Some spirits had super amazing powers, while others didn't. These could be epic! She walked closer, pressing herself against him again. "Are you busy later?" She purred, putting a hand on his chest.

Cassia smiled when he moved her hair out of her face, his fingers brushed her skin and she looked down, blushing. "Oh are you so sure about that?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at his 'now you have me' comment. She laughed softly. "I guess that would be okay." She leaned against him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "That sounds cool. The blood thing is still a little weird, but at least it's not 'vampire-weird'." She giggled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Naomi: "well,good plans work out awesome" I smiled "I am bright? How bright? Shiny as a Diamond?" I closed my eyes in content as he brushed his thumb against my cheek "dont worry,I am always right.No matter what." I smiled even more when he kissed the side of my lips and then i lost that smile when he flinched ayt my touch. "I know...Im so cold.This is what I hate about being like this..it hurts me not to be with someone with a beating heart and warm skin.Vampires stay cold forever."

Rose: "No,I suppose not" I Ran a hand through my hair "And a species..you can be the water shifter or something" I shrugged "im not that good with names and tags." I nodded in agreement with him "Your mostly correct.you just seemed suspcious." And when he answered my 'catch' question I sighed "Sorry,its not my fault I have much caution."

Adrian: "Well she is.Becides Spirit sounds like a girls name.No?" I then seen her go into deep thought and then looked amazed as she spoke and I grined and said "Fire,earth,air,water,ice,everything and anything you can think of..ok maybe not" I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her holding her against me. "I am not busy anytime soon"

Chris: I nod "yup I am sure" I wrapped my arms around her waist as she pulled herself closer and wrapped her arms around my neck.I smiled and watched her. "dont worry.Us moroi dont bite people unless they want to be bitten like blood doners or something.Your safe with me though so nothing to really worry about."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Reth smiled. "Oh yes. As bright as a diamond, you are. Yoda, I am." He chuckled at his joke. He noticed that she seemed to like when he touched her, whether it was a kiss or a gentle caress. "See I'm not that bad am I?" His smile disappeared when hers did, he tensed with caution. Was something wrong? Oh, she was worried about how cold she was. He frowned a little. "It's okay Naomi. I just wasn't expecting it, just shocked me a bit." He shrugged and rubbed her back gently. "Don't worry about it. It doesn't bother me at all. It's actually pretty cool, you don't have to worry about being too cold or too warm."

Lend smiled. "Water Shifter? I'll give you some time to come up with a better name." He chuckled and his image shifted. His eyes sifted through colors and so did his hair. His features change to something more feminine then he suddenly looked exactly like her. He cleared his throat then said in her voice,"So can I help you then?" He put his hand on his hip and smirked. "It's okay to be cautious."

Akalia smiled. "Yes Spirit does sound pretty feminine." Her eyes widened in amazement at the list of powers. "Wow. I don't have that many powers. That's so cool!" She grinned. "You have to show me one of them sometime." Her face lit up when he said he wasn't busy. "Do you want to do something then? We can...go to my place or yours or go somewhere in town." She smirked, putting one arm around his waist.

Cassia smiled when they were closer, it was almost impossible to get any closer to eachother now. She almost sighed in relief. "Oh good. I was gonna ask you about that next. I don't want to lose too much blood, that wouldn't be too good. I'd die again!" She laughed then grew sober. "Dying isn't very fun....you're lucky you haven't gone through it yet." She shifted a little so he wouldn't touch the one feather on her wing. If he did, they'd both be forced to watch one of her worst memories, she couldn't control which one it would be either.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Naomi: "Thats good.And Yoda?" I giggled and nodded "you arent bad at all" I then watched him frown with me and He spoke.After he had finished I began to speak "it shocks everyone" I lowered my eyes and then I met his "Really?" I asked then rested my head on his chest then I thought for a minute and I looked at him "can we go to your place?"

Rose: "Like I said I am not good with names or tags." I watched his features change and my eyes widen "the hell? you look just like me!" I laughed and shook my head "Damn,No wondewr why pervs come to me" I rolled my eyes "c'mon older me" I walked away hoping he would follow me back to my bace.

i dont want to play adrian...lets just pause them 2...

Chris: "Dont worry.We only drink les then a cup of blood so you are ok" I shook my head when she mention death "Death isnt fun i know that but dont think of it.think about life and what you can do and all" I lossened my grip so she can shift "why dont we go to the club later and hang out and stuff." I smiled warmly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun May 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Reth smiled. "Yes, Yoda. Epic Jedi master?" He chuckled. "Sure we can go back to my place." He took her hand in his and led her down the street. As they walked her looked over at her. "Yeah it's fine by me." He shrugged. "Well, not a shock to other vampires right?" He asked, looking ahead again. They reached a fancy apartment building and walked inside. He pulled her into the elevator and pressed a button for the 23rd floor. As it slowly rose, he pulled her close again.

Lend smiled. "It's fine. You'll come up with something eventually." He chuckled at her suprise. "Yes I look just like you. This is my power. I can look like anyone that I want to. The person you see me as, that guy, isn't really me. Yes I am a guy, but he was a suicide victim that I happened to know. It's not identity theft if he's not alive, and I needed a form to keep up. So I chose his."

Okay :P

Cassia smiled. "Okay then you can drink from my brother. I wouldn't mind that." She giggled. "And yes! Let's go to a club! Those are pretty cool and we have some good ones around here." She smiled. "When should we go? I'd love to hang out with you longer." She rested one hand on his thigh subconsciously.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Reth smiled. "Yes, Yoda. Epic Jedi master?" He chuckled. "Sure we can go back to my place." He took her hand in his and led her down the street. As they walked her looked over at her. "Yeah it's fine by me." He shrugged. "Well, not a shock to other vampires right?" He asked, looking ahead again. They reached a fancy apartment building and walked inside. He pulled her into the elevator and pressed a button for the 23rd floor. As it slowly rose, he pulled her close again.

Lend smiled. "It's fine. You'll come up with something eventually." He chuckled at her suprise. "Yes I look just like you. This is my power. I can look like anyone that I want to. The person you see me as, that guy, isn't really me. Yes I am a guy, but he was a suicide victim that I happened to know. It's not identity theft if he's not alive, and I needed a form to keep up. So I chose his."

Okay :P

Cassia smiled. "Okay then you can drink from my brother. I wouldn't mind that." She giggled. "And yes! Let's go to a club! Those are pretty cool and we have some good ones around here." She smiled. "When should we go? I'd love to hang out with you longer." She rested one hand on his thigh subconsciously.

Naomi: I followed as he brang me to a facility.I loved how he pulled me close automaticly and I smiled pressing my lips to his and I whispered "we can do what you want" I told him and kissed him again wraping my arms around his neck.I wanted to make sure my fangs wouldnt cut him.I closed my eyes as I kissed him

Rose: "Ah,I see.Well then that man was pretty sexy if you ask me" I wasnt afriad to speak my mind.I then I walked into my aparment.And let him in and closed the door behind me locking it and all "Ok,change back to your guy form please..I feel very disterbed right now" I walked into the livingroom and sat down

Chris: "We can go tonight and till then we can hng at my place.If that is alright with you?" I asked her "and maybe I can show you my powers and stuff." I smiled and pressed a kiss to her head
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 10:54 pm

yo
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 09, 2012 6:01 pm

meep?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 09, 2012 11:20 pm

u forgot me
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 10, 2012 5:07 pm

HULLO!@/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu May 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Sorry I've been kinda busy :c

Reth smiled against her lips. "Sounds goood to me." He mumbled between kisses. The door opened at his floor and he took her hand, pulling her out with him. He led the way down the hall to an apartment marked 294. He got out his key and unlocked the door, pushing it up. Once they were inside he closed it again and turned on the lights. This was his room:
Me and Britt ONLY! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoMjTg_iSKXpuilullKQxJuEgYtFxtBrkxv0Pi_te5klEZTj_G2wMe and Britt ONLY! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJA0egGnAWkBWMPsWlSNMHpFlAhvn1PNQ6G5oTrYwT-PRLBM4Irg

Lend smiled. "Oh yes very sexy." He followed her into her apartment and chuckled. "Oh you don't like looking at yourself? Fiinneee.." His looks shimmered again and he was back to the sexy guy form. He sat next to her. "So...what do you usually go when you're not killing immortals?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

Cassia grinned. "Yay! Sure!" She giggled. What would his place be like? Small and grungy or big and impressive? She didn't really care either way as long as there weren't rats or something like that. Or...spiders...she was deathly afraid of those x3 She played with his hair a bit, running her fingers through it. "When was the last time you dated?"

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Naomi: I smiled against his lips till the elevator stopped and he took my hand walking out.I followed obviously and watched him open his door.When we walked inside I looked wide eyed. "WOAH! this is so awesome! how can you affford something like this.Its very shiny if you ask me" I left my hood up and looked at him "can you close the curtains? I'll burn myself if the sun hits me.." I said.It would be better though.So If i had to run out I could without the sun hitting me on my way out and all.But no way am I leaving him.

Rose: i rolled my eyes and put pins down on the map and then I looked at him "when im doing no hunting.I eat and sleep.us Dhampirs need enegry.And allot of it to keep going on with hunting."

Chris: I laughed and closed my eyes in content as I felt her hands run through my hair.I spoke "Like...5 or 6 years ago..I am quite lonely if you ask me" I ran my hands along her back and I looked at her "You can be mine if you want to.Its your choice." I said and then took her one hand and kissed it gently.I smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu May 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Cassia smiles. "Oh you must be very lonely. I haven't exactly been....I kept having this on and off relationship with an angel. We just broke up again." She sighed then smiled. "But now you're here." She giggled and kissed his cheek. "And that's a really long time...5-6 years? Ouch. I couldn't survive that long." After a pause of looking at other people walking by she continued. "I'll think about it okay? I don't want to rush into anything. I've only known you for about 7 minutes."

Lend chuckled. "Yay I got an eyeroll that time. So pretty much you're hunting all the time? Don't you ever get tired of it? It must be boring just walking around looking for people to kill. And don't you ever feel guilty about killing them? Some could be innocent you know." He frowned a little. "Wait whats a Dhampir?" He asked, he had never heard of that species before.

Reth smiled at her expression to his apartment. "Yes very shiny. And yeah it's pretty expensive...but...I do kinda have a job and my parents support me so it's all good." He glanced at the windows, sunlight pouring in, as she mentioned it. He quickly walked over and pushed a button, dropping all of the shades over the windows. He looked over at her and smiled. "Better?" He sat on the couch.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 10, 2012 5:59 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Cassia smiles. "Oh you must be very lonely. I haven't exactly been....I kept having this on and off relationship with an angel. We just broke up again." She sighed then smiled. "But now you're here." She giggled and kissed his cheek. "And that's a really long time...5-6 years? Ouch. I couldn't survive that long." After a pause of looking at other people walking by she continued. "I'll think about it okay? I don't want to rush into anything. I've only known you for about 7 minutes."

Lend chuckled. "Yay I got an eyeroll that time. So pretty much you're hunting all the time? Don't you ever get tired of it? It must be boring just walking around looking for people to kill. And don't you ever feel guilty about killing them? Some could be innocent you know." He frowned a little. "Wait whats a Dhampir?" He asked, he had never heard of that species before.

Reth smiled at her expression to his apartment. "Yes very shiny. And yeah it's pretty expensive...but...I do kinda have a job and my parents support me so it's all good." He glanced at the windows, sunlight pouring in, as she mentioned it. He quickly walked over and pushed a button, dropping all of the shades over the windows. He looked over at her and smiled. "Better?" He sat on the couch.

Naomi: I watched him look at the sunlight and seen him rush over the shades closing.I smiled and slid my hood off "Thats much better." I walked over to the couch and sat on his lap facing him.I wrapped my arms around his neck and I pressed my lips to his.I couldnt help it.He was such a good kisser and his lips were soft.And thats how I liked it.

Chris: "Ah I see,on and off situation." I nodded "it is a long time really.I didnt think I would live that long!." I smiled and watched her look at the other people that passed by and she spoke. and I answered "Alright.Thats no big deal." i told her "I can wait.Just lets hope I dont die insted." I shook my head grinning "That was funny you have to admit."

Rose: "Yes,I do get tired of it but it kills time and stuff.I dont feel guilty at all.They are evil creatures.The only ones I kill are the evil ones not the good ones like yourself" I sat back and smiled "A Dhampir is half moroi and half human.We are stronger than the average humans which makes us different from others in this world."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next