RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~:~Silver Moon's strong and willing killing pack~:~

4 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

~:~Silver Moon's strong and willing killing pack~:~ - Page 14 Empty Re: ~:~Silver Moon's strong and willing killing pack~:~

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Star: i looked at the 'hey' in the ground I laughed slightly "i can talk"

cat she wasnt mad at you...she was just saying none of them
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

~:~Silver Moon's strong and willing killing pack~:~ - Page 14 Empty Re: ~:~Silver Moon's strong and willing killing pack~:~

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Silver
I may on the alpha rock dieing for male who would be right to take on the alpha male
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:31 pm

well, then im sorry. im kinda fed up about real life and in an irritatible mood right now. That rubbed me the wrong way
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Solstice

"Ha Good" he smiled,

Apollo 8

He Stalked a Bull Elk and Then Attacked Him Swinging His Face Into The Ground and Snaped it, and ate it

Amthyest,Seth

Were at the Lake laughing with eachother
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:32 pm

Silver
I may on the alpha rock dieing for male who would be right to take on the alpha male

Spirit
I walk out behind Apollo "I thought you wanted to be a healer?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Apollo 8

"I Guess I wont Be It" he said

Zodiac (Gemini) "MALE"
~:~Silver Moon's strong and willing killing pack~:~ - Page 14 34ycqhg

Zodiac

He was New, he Came To Alpha Female "Hello, May I join You Pack, Im Zodiac You May Call Me Gemini"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:37 pm

Sam- he walks through the woods and sees a herd of elk. He easily takes down a buck and drags it to the food den. Then he gets some deer and does the same. Being covered in blood, he walks to a stream to wash off, then sits by it letting the sun dry his fur the rest of the way

Midnight- starts to walk away, kinda confused, oh well, hed ask her later. Then he sees the pup "Would you like to come with me?" he asks softly. When she says no he nods and walks away. He decides to go swim.

River- shakes her head. SHe wanted to be alone. she got up and walked to where her den was. She layed down inside it. she would take care of herself.

Honey- is still next to the pond
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Myu: "Momma,can I play with the pup?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Silver
I bow back "I'm Silver. And I would love to have you join"

Spirit
"Your a good hunter"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:43 pm

Zodiac

he smiled "Thank You My Alpha" he bowed, As He Padded Off To The Lake a Took a Drink Then Went in
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Silver
I smile then turn to Myu "No. I don't want you around that one. She looks like she causes trouble"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Zodiac

He Swam Around and went under and saw a Fish he snatched it and came out of the water and soaken wet he droped it to Silver "Here You Go My Alpha a Big Fish" he Nudged it to her
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Myu: "aww! Momma please? Shes the only pup here.If I cant go can I hang with a friend of yours?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Silver
I smile and look at him "You can call me Silver you know" I turn to Myu "You can go play with Angel your Aunt"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Zodiac

"Oh Then I Mean Silver" He Picked Up The Fish and Handing it to her
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Silver
I smile and take it "Thanks"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Zodiac

He Smiled "Your Welcome Silver" he walked off, back to the Lake to Get a fish for Himself
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:53 pm

Silver
I smile and eat the fish
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:57 pm

River- she gets up and walks around camp. She was starving. She walked to the alpha rock and bowed, like she had when she came, except this time it was a full bow "Excse me, Miss Alpha? Where do i find food?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Zodiac

He Saw a Fish, It was Masive He Attacked It, I Sunck My Teeth in it and claws, i layed down and ate it
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Silver
"Ask your father"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Sam- I got up when i was dry. What to do, what to do. He decided to burn off some energy, hed run around. so he ran to the woods and, well, ran. about every 5 minutes, hed take a drink and a short rest, after about half an hour, he decided to stop. So he walked out of the woods and was soon aware that he had exited near the alphas rock. He bowed as he went past. It was a habit of his. In his old pack, you would be severly punished if you didnt bow every time you went past the rock. He went to the food den and got himself a baby elk that looked alittle old. He didnt care. Atleast it'd be out of there. He layed down in his den and ate

Rain- "I dont have one. Not a mom either. They're both dead. nd the person who wanted to take care of me killed my dad. Thats why im asking you, ma'am"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Zodiac

He Begun to Sing "You're Gone! You're Gone!,Your Body's Cold, Hope Is Lost, I can't Let go, Can I Die with You So we can Never Grow Old, Cut The Ties, With The Note You Left Behind, As I Read The Words, I can Hear You Telling Me Why. Too Late Too Late I Never Said Goodbye." he sang lowly
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Silver
I finish the fish and throw the bones off the alpha rock to the ground
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Respect the cat wrote:5Rain- "I dont have one. Not a mom either. They're both dead. nd the person who wanted to take care of me killed my dad. Thats why im asking you, ma'am"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next