RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me.

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:05 am

Full Name: Zaira Rose Valerie
Nickname: Gypsy
Relationship status: Single
Country from: England
Personality: Zaira is a very sweet girl, but is picky about her friends. She is the kind of person that you want to be around but never do until she comes to you. Zaira can be very shy depending on who she is speaking with. If it was her crush, you could be able to tell she liked them((she would never admit it to anyone though)), just by the way she stands and what she says. If it was her best friend, you could tell she was closer with this person than anyone else.
Mansion looks: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPIFNNcJ0hTSTPGOfNpvQtEf3WGGy9atFq-yK7MrUp6i0YJdh2QWwjQKeU
Looks: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. - Page 2 F0028542-Teenage_girl-SPL
Other: One long scar ((left shoulder moving down to right)) on her back

Full Name: Azure Navy Star
Nickname: Navy
Country from: Cherlotta
Personality: Navy is a very forward person, she is with everyone she meets. She is also confident of her abilities and can be very childish at times. She is a loyal friend and is very good at keeping secrets.
Mansion looks: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJtJfQHNJq-ba_lkE5Eos0rIoKsKg6E0y1o0rLvfAaqMd1MYl4
Looks: She has a scar on her right cheek. Her hair is azure for the main color w/ silver tips and gold highlights Style- Short hair with small pigtail coming off the side reach just around her ears but not all the hair is in the pigtails. Her eyes are blue outer ring green on the inside with gold right around the pupil with long but thin eyelashes. She is very skinny and wiry for her age. Her pigtails come off right off the upper side part of head and the rest of her hair goes to her jawline. She has soft face that can look innocent no matter what the situation is.

Full Name: Alexander Lighting
Nickname: Alex
Country from: Furich
Personality: He is VERY protective of everyone he cares about he is also very loving and forgiving. You know the saying 'You just crossed the line' his is VERY hard to cross but if you do... you don't wanna know. He does get angry, yes, but you rarely see his bad side
Mansion looks: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBQm1kAeHNurNch4cxwCqpS5tSEM-X8ff2BKAPtfzYpKpLW4gqOg
Looks: A large X-shaped scar running across his chest. His are is flaming red and naturally spiky. His eyes are also flaming red. He is a very handsome man. He has prompt and sharp features. His jaw line is a little far back and his eyes can look very cold, the bridge of his nose goes inward like most, his mouth is the only feature that has soft lines.

Last edited by Blue Puppy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Accepted! :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:48 pm

~Zaira~
Zaira was talking to the other prince and princess when they landed. She stood up and followed behind the prince off the plane. All three stepped off the plane and Zaira stood amazed at how big the place was. The she looked up at the tip of the island to the bottom. The only houses there were mansions, "I'm going to like it here." she said not really addressing it to anyone. The princess she rode with, Navy, tapped her shoulder and motioned her to the limo that was waiting for them. She walked with Navy to the limo and they both got in next to the prince, Alex. Navy was to first one dropped off at her new house, then Alex. Zaira's house was quite a distance away from both of their mansions. But it was still a beautiful ride. When she was dropped off, on a pretty good sized driveway she was greeted with servants. One of them gave her a tour of the house, ending with her room. She threw her suit case on the bed and ran to the back yard. She had a house that had a small decline. Zaira ran down it till she came to a beach. She dug her feet into the sand and fell back and breathed in the sea air and fell asleep.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Lorethan arrived by private jet to the island. It had it's own little airport, specifically for arriving princes and princesses. His pilot parked the jet at the end of the runway and opened the door. Reth walked down the steps to the ground and looked around, surveying the island. There was so much adventure to be found here. He smiled to himself. He loved a good adventure. Breathing in the salty sea air, he waited for his limo to arrive. The driver put his bags in the trunk and held the door while Reth slipped in. He sat on the plush leather seats, sipping champagne as they drove to his mansion. This was nothing out of the ordinary for him, except for the being on an island part. Once at his mansion his crew brought in his bags and unpacked for him. They began setting up the house while he walked outside. His backyard opened to the beach. He grinned and made his way down the sand towards the water. He reached the edge and looked around. Noticing a girl dozing right next door, he walked closer.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:44 pm

~Zaira~
Zaira heard muffled footsteps through the sand. She lazily sat up, stretched and shook the sand out of her hair. She looked in to direction of the footsteps and saw a man walking toward her. She stood up and brushed the sand off her shirt and shorts and waited for the man to walk the rest of the way to her.
~Alexander~
Alex was the second one dropped off after Navy. When he got out of the car he walked to the front door. The door to the main part of the house was at least 8 feet tall, just under 2 feet taller than him. The door open and inside he saw two maids dressed in traditional maid uniform. He stepped inside and man, whom he presumed was the butler, walked up to him and asked if there was anything he wanted. Alex told him, "Show me to my room." And so the butler took Alexander's bags and showed him up the stairs and which door was his room. The butler set the bags on the bed and left. Alex went to the first bag and started to unpack. Once he was done he laid on the bed and laid their till he was bored. Then he ran down stairs and ran off to the beach. The shock to him was when the servants said, "Goodbye sir, have a good time." A welcome change from the usual 'Get back here!' shout when he left.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:34 pm

i'll join. but before i do,for the country they rule, is it a made up one?
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Full Name:Trey Moore
Nickname:Trey?
Relationship status: (crush, bf/gf, married, etc.)Single
Country from: (this is where they come from and this is the country they will rule one day)Italy
Personality:Trey is that old-fashion, Mordern Guy, Trey is Claustrophobic, He also hates being touched. Trey is i had to say girls catch his eye pretty fast. he hates drama and if the girl is taken he goes for another girl, even if he doesnt want to. Trey hates his twin brother, he just thinks his brother is a idiot. Trey can be sweetheart but most of the time he's rude and angery, But a girl can calm and make trey a loveing person
Mansion looks: (each prince/princess receieves a mansion of their own here or they may share on the island, its a HUGE island.)
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. - Page 2 30m5mb9
Looks:
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. - Page 2 3177c6r
Other: (remember: these are modern teens so i wouldn't be mad if they had tattoos and piercings. :P)

Full Name:Chance Moore
Nickname:
Relationship status: (crush, bf/gf, married, etc.)Single
Country from: (this is where they come from and this is the country they will rule one day)Italy
Personality:Um well
Mansion looks: (each prince/princess receieves a mansion of their own here or they may share on the island, its a HUGE island.)
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. - Page 2 Xncls0
Looks:
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. - Page 2 5esjvd
Other: (remember: these are modern teens so i wouldn't be mad if they had tattoos and piercings. :P)
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Yes it is a made up country :D Or you may use a real one if you'd like c:

Accepted Divide! :D
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Lorethan noticed her sit up as he approached her formerly sleeping form. She shook the sand out of her hair and looked over at him. Smiling warmly, he closed the distance between them quickly. He held out his hand to her. "Hey there, I'm Lorethan." He said smoothely, crouching down so he could see her better. She had a delicate face that made you just want to stare for hours. He found himself unable to break his gaze away from her beautiful eyes. "But you can call me Reth." He added, shrugging a bit.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:37 am

~Zaira~
When the man approached he crouched down so he could be eye to eye with her, 'I'm I really that short.' She hid her worry as he stuck his hand out for her to shake. Zaira took his hand and shook it and said, "Hey there, Reth. My name is Zaira, some of my friends back home called me Gypsy though." She let go of his hand and let it drop to her side, "How did you get the nickname Reth?" Zaira tilted her head to the side, waiting for a reply.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:19 am

Ohhh lol she stood up before xD i thought she wad still sitting
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Lol Yeah I had her stand up
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:22 am

Reth dropped his hand with a warm smile. "That's a beautiful name for a beautiful princess." He flipped his long black bamgs out of his hair before replying. "Well....my name is Lo-Reth-an. So it's just kind of a shortened version of my name. How did you get the nickname Gypsy?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:47 pm

~Zaira~
Zaira laughed a nervous laugh. She hadn't been asked that in so long, she hoped she would be able to remember why she was called that, "Well, hold on let me think. It's been a while since I was asked that." She looked away towards the sand which a few grains started to roll across the beach, The wind is starting to blow. Oh I remember my nickname now!' She brought her head back up to look at Reth and said, "Okay so gypsies are a traveling group that aren't really liked wherever they go. Well my family travel on vacation a lot, and lets just say I didn't make a lot of friends there." Zaira laughed a little near the end of what she was saying. She looked up at the sky and saw the clouds were getting darker. She lifted her palm and felt the moisture of a raindrop land on it, "It's starting to rain, we should be going inside."

Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Reth saw a look of concentration come over her. He chuckled. "You don't remember why you got your own nickname?" He teased. After watching the sand for a moment she suddenly seemed to remember. He listened to his explanation then nodded. "Oh. Well that makes sense...not the 'not making friends' part...but...like...uhm..." He stuttered. He was relieved when he felt a drop of moisture on his shoulder. He looked up at the dark clouds. "Yeah. Looks like it could be a bad storm...where do you live?" He asked, hoping he could walk her home to her mansion.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:19 pm

~Zaira~
Zaira laughed a bit in the inside when he started to stutter, 'He's the shy one.' She was a bit shocked when he asked where she lived and was a bit hesitant to tell him, "Well, I lived just up that hill," she gestured to the hill behind her, "and you'll be able to see it once your up there." Zaira didn't know what was going on through this guys head, but she was new and needed a friend here. She watch the raindrops fall one by one getting faster and heavier. It was getting hard to see his face and her's was getting soaked. The rain felt refreshing against her skin, but she needed to get inside, "Do you wanna come over till the rain stops? We'll get sick if we stay out here in the rain."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2