RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Empty ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:32 pm

~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Chinon-castle1

Dear (insert name here), welcome to Marseala! You have been chosen to be a part of the Royalty Protection Program. What is the RPP? Here we keep royalty safe. Yes the name implies that. Many modern princes and princesses may be in danger or such, so they are sent here to live safely until they are old enough to become king or queen in there country. We will not humor you and make you wear big puffy dresses or other ancient royalty fashion. It's not the 1600's, it's only 2021. Welcome prince/priness to our little island of Marseala. It is a well-guarded place. Funding comes in from almost every country. We are very important. We only choose those who will be heir to the throne, as they are in the most danger of trying to be overthrown. So obviously if you are here, you are a future king/queen. Pack your bags and come join us in paradise!

Rules:
1. ALL site rules apply. If any are broken, you will be suspended from this roleplay and reported.
2. Limited swearing. You can cuss but don't drop the f-bomb in every sentence/post.
3. With doing 'it' only go as far as taking off clothes. We don't need to know the details. Use fades to black.
4. No fighting in OOC. No fighting at all unless it is in the roleplaying.
5. You cannot just escape the island. Don't just have them swim or take a boat and magically be free.
6. This is NOT a prison, it is a safe island paradise thingy, so you don't need to go around hating everyone.
7. Respect everyone!
8. More rules can be added.
9. No god-modeling.
10. Have Fun!

Skelly:
Full Name:
Nickname:
Relationship status: (crush, bf/gf, married, etc.)
Country from: (this is where they come from and this is the country they will rule one day)
Personality:
Mansion looks: (each prince/princess receieves a mansion of their own here or they may share on the island, its a HUGE island.)
Looks:
Other: (remember: these are modern teens so i wouldn't be mad if they had tattoos and piercings. :P)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Empty Re: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me.

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Full Name: Akalia Rose Blaire Reynolds
Nickname: Whatever you'd like to call me :P
Relationship status: Single at the moment, but of course my parents are looking for someone for me to marry
Country from: Genovea
Personality: Akalia isn't an old-fashioned, proper princess. She's a modern teen. She's a beautiful girl, in looks and personality. She's a ray of sunshine. She loves adventures and hanging out with friends. She is very outgoing and curious. She isn't a shy girl. She is ready to take charge when necessary. She is a flirty girl and she has attitude. She isn't a goody-two-shoes kind of girl. She isn't a girly-girl either. She likes hanging out with the guys. If you need a good friend by your side to back you up, she's a good choice. She's loyal and caring. She aims to please, doing anything it takes to do so.
Mansion looks:
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Mansion_2
Looks:
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Fc9665d5
Other:

Full Name: Lorethan Michael Winfield
Nickname: Reth
Relationship status: Single
Country from: Fraishmar
Personality: Lorethan is an outgoing guy. He's flirty, funny, and attractive. He's handsome and charming. Reth will do anything to protect those he cares about. He's sensitive but he doesn't act like it. He is a good listener and a good leader. He is romantic too. He's polite and such when needed, but he can be a total teen guy. Around his friends, you'd think he was a totally different person. He's always looking for hot girls to flirt with. He's a smooth-talker. He's had a different girlfriend every week. Of course his dad didn't know this, it would be bad publicity if anyone found out. His dad would kill him for giving himself a bad name before assuming the throne. Reth is a laidback, no worries kind of guy.
Mansion looks:
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Mansion
Looks:
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. 0490437111
Other:
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Empty Re: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:54 am

Ello love I should be home on friday or monday. I'lll join then. Save me Akalia.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:01 am

Okay! :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:59 pm

???
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Full Name: Elijah Zoshi Dom
Nickname: Eli
Relationship status: None at all
Country from: O.o IDK
Personality: Elijah is a very shy person. He is soft spoken and very yaerly talks to any one he don't know. He keeps to himself here at the Mansion, not talking to a person. Other then the peoiple that come to help. But other then that. He doesn't talk to any one, and has no friends here. But when you get to know Elijah he is a very sweet and caring person. Don't think he could hurt a fly.
Mansion looks: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Gothicmansion-3
Looks: ( Okay just cause I'm being lazy I'll do a pic) ( Without nose ring) ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Cute_emo_guy--large-msg-11694194078-1
Pets:
Name: Oakly
Breed: Dutch Shepherd
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. HollandDutchShepherd

Name: Ranzie
Breed: Maned Wolf
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Maned_Wolf
Name: Ritca
Breed: Maned Wolf
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Wolfmaned1

Name: Midnight
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Ravenflying
Breed: Raven
Other: His eyes are dark blue. He has a little brother named Devon.

Full Name: Devon Dom
Nickname: Dev
Relationship status: None
Country from:
Personality: Being Lazy
Mansion looks: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Gothicmansion-3
Looks: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Colin_ford001
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Ford038
Pets:
Name: Soda Pop
Breed: Border Collie
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Collie

Name: Coca
Breed: Border Collie
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Logan

Name: Lala/ Tiny/ Rollie/ Zip/ Rip
Breed: Border Collies
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. 0e7f6973

Name: Blue Blood
Age; Five Months
Breed: Bored Collie
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Blue-Merle-Border-Collie-puppies
Other: (remember: these are modern teens so i wouldn't be mad if they had tattoos and piercings. :P)

Names: Coke and Pepsi
Breed: Alaskan Wolves
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Ashes
( One eye blue, one eye bright green) ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. WOLF_BROWN

Full Name: Anthony Jik
Nickname: Sevie
Relationship status: No
Country from: O.o IDK
Personality: Latter
Mansion looks: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Imagenes_goth_5811
Looks: ( Without the nose ring) ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Nosering
Pets: Row: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Peregrine-falcon_659_600x450
Breed: Peregrine Falcon

Zoe: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Ravenflying
Breed: Raven

Dozer: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Shepard
Breed: German Shepard

Ramzee: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Rednosepitbull
Breed: Pitbull

Little Miss AKA Missy: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Pitt5
Other: His eyes are blue. Little brother named Jason.

Full Name: Jason Jik
Nickname: none
Relationship status: None
Country from:
Personality:
Mansion looks: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Imagenes_goth_5811

Looks: ~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Colin-ford
Pets:
Name: Rocky
Breed: Canadain Wolf
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Wolf-1

Name: Sunshine
Breed: Gray wolf
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Baci

Name: Midnight Sky ( Midnight)
Breed: Gray wolf
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Thumb_animals335

Name: Reeses
Breed: Unknown
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Wolf_by_Toboe

Name: Xie/ Kikx( Kicks)
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Pitbulls

Name: Snowflake
~Royalty Protection Progrmam~ What? You've seen me before? You don't know me. Whitepit
Full Name:
Nickname:
Relationship status: (crush, bf/gf, married, etc.)
Country from: (this is where they come from and this is the country they will rule one day)
Personality:
Mansion looks: (each prince/princess receieves a mansion of their own here or they may share on the island, its a HUGE island.)
Looks:

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:37 am

:D Yay! Accepted!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Hang on I'm going to change something.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:48 am

Okay :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:30 pm

?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:03 pm

You doing first post?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Oh yeah x3

Gimme a sec.

*swoon* Anthony and Elijah are so freaking hot<3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:37 pm

~Akalia~

She stepped off the private jet that had brought her here and took off her sunglasses. She looked around, surveying her new home/prison. It was beautiful. Definately a tropical paradise. Palm trees everywhere, sand galore. She was going to love it here. She took a deep breath of the salty sea air. So refreshing. She walked out to the waiting limo and got in. Her royal advisor got in beside her and they drove towards her mansion. Once everything was unpacked and set up, she said goodbye to her advisor. One the lady walked out of the mansion, Akalia was on her own. She loved the feeling of being so free. She could rule herself. No rules. No important meetings or banquets. No meeting with bachelors who could end up being her future husband. She smiled and went up to her room to change. She put on a short blue sundress (see picture in skelly). Where to go first? She was feeling adventurous so she decided to go explore the island. Starting with the beach, of course. She walked out the back door and onto the white sand beach. The waves slapped against the shore, a light breeze carried the tropical scents of the island, it all created a very soothing effect. She walked to the water's edge and walked along it, the water up to her ankles. She was barefoot. She was so giddy with joy that she started running along the water. She twirled and danced and laughed. She felt so free. She wish she had someone to share this feeling with.

:P Done.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:11 pm

If you don't want to roleplay with me then you can just say so.... :/
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:46 pm

Elijah stepped out of the small jet him and his brother had come in. Elijah sighed and looked down at his brother. " Well here we are." Eli sighed and headed to the large building that they would now share.

Anthony walked out of the building him and his brother were in. They had gotten to the island the day before and were just trinh to get a hold on things. Neither of them were happy here. Yeah they could have was they wanted, but all the two wanted... was home.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:If you don't want to roleplay with me then you can just say so.... :/

Supa why would I not want to roleplay with you. I freaking love you and you should know that. I have had really bad writers block. And I am trying to get around to every one. But some need more thought them others. So if I EVER take a while to reply. NEVER think it's because I don't want to roleplay with you.

I love you Supa. <3
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Ohkay, I'm sorry Abi...my depression is just getting to me. My oldest cat just died a few days ago. I've lost two cats in the last month so I'm a little traumatized.

Akalia stopped and realized that hey, maybe more people were arriving! She took off at run towards the entrance building. She saw two guys heading out of it and towards a mansion. They must be new here! She walked towards them when she was stopped by a big scary guy who grabbed her and picked her up. "You aren't hurting the princes!" He bellowed. She screamed and kicked. "Let. Me. Go! I'm a princess!" They guy chuckled. "Sure you are 'Princess'."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon May 28, 2012 5:07 am

crap i would of made Trey but i got no chance
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon May 28, 2012 9:58 am

You can if you'd like :) Abi isn't replying anyway.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon May 28, 2012 5:02 pm

I don't really know how to reply to that.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon May 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Akalia walked off of the beach to go exploring. She walked through a neighborhood of mansions, peeking at each giant house. They all seemed empty. She sighed and looked across the street, examining those houses too. She wasn't watching where she was going and bumped into someone. She fell back onto her butt x3 hehe funny word...."Hey!" She exclaimed. She looked up and stopped. "Oh...I'm sorry..." She said quietly. She had run into two guys who had just walked out of one of the buildings. They were pretty young...maybe they were princes! She smiled. "My fault....I'm sorry..."

Is this better :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Much better. I'll get a post up latter, if I don't feel free to yell at me. Kay?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue May 29, 2012 6:02 pm

Kay :D
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 30, 2012 7:59 pm

Ugh I don't know what's wrong with me but I just can't engage in this roleplay. I'm so sorry, Supa I really am. Don't get me wrong it's not you. I need to start a new roleplay with you.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed May 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Oh thats okay :) I understand. I can't roleplay on some rps sometimes either.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next