RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~

4 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~  - Page 3 Empty Re: ~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~

Post  You are who? Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:14 pm

p.s. I might have to go suddenly but I'll be back on tomorrow
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~  - Page 3 Empty Re: ~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Mike
"If you want your neck snapped by her go ahead. But watch it. I dated her and when you piss her off then your dead" I rub my head showing scars.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Jean: "Nice, but I don't start fights, so thanks for the tip," I say turniong to the front door, "don't lock me out," I say and leave. Outside was wonderful, the breeze blowing through the trees, "wonder where the place to swim is?" I say out loud.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:33 pm

Anna
I drop from the trees in a HUGE wolf form which was bigger then the ones in Twilight. My eyes were red as my vampire fangs were out.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Jean: I startle and change wolf as a figure drops out of the trees, it is big and has over long fangs.This must be Ann.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Anna
I shake out my solid black fur and shift human. I glare at her "What do you want from me?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:41 pm

Jean: "You should be carful about startling people like that" I say changing back, "I wanted to meet you to see if we could get along."
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:17 pm

Anna
"Threatening my friends doesn't make it easy to be nice or whatever to people."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Jean: "I comepletly understand that," I say nodding, "I just don't want others to think they can push me around, If you don't want to be my friend I don't care but it would be nice."
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Anna
My eyes go silver as I look at her. "Threaning will just cause a fight"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Jean: I close my eyes and breath deep, "I know, it's something i'm working on, right well talk to ya later," I turn to go.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Anna
"Ya..." I shift wolf climbing into the tree
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Jean: I walk to the lake, wishing for the first time in a long time that I could shut my mouth long enough to give people a good impression. I swim for a bit then go back to the house my clothes sticking to me.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:27 pm

Mike
I sit in the living room watching a football game
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Jean: I go up to my room and dry my hair and change my clothes, when I come back down I see Mike watching foot ball. I grab a beer and join him sitting on the floor. "who's winning?"
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Mike
"Why do you care?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Jean: "becuase I like foot ball," i take a drink
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Mike
"And I don't care"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Jean: I watch and figure out who is winning in scilence, "blue team is winning," I say and get up, "cooking dosen't count as destrying the house right?"
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Mike
"What do you think?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Jean: "I think it will be edible," I walk into the kitchen and begin to make food. It feels so good I havn't done anything like this in a long time. when I'm done I have rice fired with peas chiken and chees. "If any one is listening there's food," I say loudly and get myself a bole then walk back to the living room.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:58 pm

(I might have to leave)
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Mike
I just watch the football game in the lounge chair
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Jean: I eat then go clean up in the kitchen, I don't look if any one esle has eaten I really don't want to know, when I sit back down I feel restless wondering if I should apologize because I don't need any more enimes.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Mike
Once the game was over I stand up and turn off the tv and start to head upstairs
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next