RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~

4 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~  - Page 2 Empty Re: ~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Scott
I roll my eyes ad shove past her

Mike
I smile and throw him a beer from the fridge then lean back on the counter.

Scott
I catch the beer and open the open downing half of it right away
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~  - Page 2 Empty Re: ~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~

Post  You are who? Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Jean: I shrug these vampaires might be different I should at least give them a chance, I lean against the counter oposit the two guys, "so what do you do all day here?"
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Mike
"Hang out,party,swim. Things like that"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Jean: "Wow, that actually sounds fun, I was expecting another training camp for freaks," I say bitterly, but soften it by adding brigtly "so when does all the fun start?"

(If I leave i'll be back tomorrow)
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Mike
"When ever you want. This is our home now. You can do whatever you want whenever"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Jean: "except destroy the house right," I grin, "I forgot to ask but what are your names?" I ask both the guys.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Mike
"Yup. And I'm Mike"

Scott
"I'm Scott"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Jean: "well I'm Jean, is there anything in particular I should warn my human friend of before he comes here?" My eyes slide lazily in scotts direction.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Scott
"Don't get killed" I say with a smirk walking out of the room
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Jean: "I'll make sure of that," I growl under my breath,
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Mike
"Don't even..."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:01 pm

Jean: my head snaps back to mike, "Don't even what?" I ask quietly, "I'll tell you, don't even try to judge me or what I do, you haven't seen the things I have," I feel my anger building so I take a deep breath and force a smile, "but don't worrie I won't start truble here if they just leave me and my friend alone."
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Mike
I roll my eyes and grab another beer and put the empty bottle in the sink
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:05 pm

Jean: I put my bottle beside his and also get another beer, "anyone else like us?"
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Mike
"Theres Anna. But she's a werepire. A mix of Vampire and were-wolf"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Jean: "huh, I wonder if we'll get along," I say half to myself, I turn back to Mike "I'm borde what is something fun to do now?"

(I gonna have to leave soon)
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Mike
"Whatever really"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Jean: I roll my eyes, "that is not an answer, but if you don't like to be pinned down I'll just ask you to intorduce me to Ann or whoever,"
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Mike
I look at her with a glare "Yiu think you can pin an Alpha? Who's twice your size?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Jean: I smirk "That's not what I meant but since you mention it size isn't everything and you're not the only alpha here."
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:58 pm

I will bb tomorrow
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Mike
"I'm the only Alpha Male here. In this mansion and in these woods."

~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~  - Page 2 Sam_wolf_form
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Jean: I grin wikedly, "I'm not male,"
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Mike
"You can't be alpha around here unless I count you as my mate. But I don't. Do just a lone wolf around these parts"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  You are who? Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Jean: "Right but what you say doesn't just go with me so are you going to help me or am I just going to start opening and slaming doors till I find the right one?" I ask feeling mad, I don't really care anymore who alpha is but I'm not going to be pushed around.
You are who?
You are who?
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next