RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalies RolePlay

+5
RiseAbove
I-Rawr-You
Paranoiac Razor
Spazz
Supa-Bacon-Cat
9 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Goalies RolePlay - Page 39 Empty Re: Goalies RolePlay

Post  Kat Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Gah. I promise I will when I get back, I have school work to do.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:26 pm

KatLoved wrote:Gah. I promise I will when I get back, I have school work to do.

xD Always waiting til the last minute huh? Just like meh. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Hunter
I chuckled and nodded. "You got me, it is a present for you. Why dont you open it up?" I asked, handing her the small card. It had the eiffel tower on the front and inside it said

The shopping capitol of the world, thats whats in it for you. For me, its all the delicious food :D but for both of us, its the city of love <3

Beneath that was two plane tickets to Paris leaving in two days :D and written under the tickets was

P.S. Buy anything you want, its all on me :)
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

https://keeproleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Amanda: I open the box and smile a little. I read the note and my eyes go wide. "Oh my gosh ... Hunter!" I hug him tightly. "This mustve cost you a lot of money .." I frown. "I'll try and pay you back .. one day .. for all this." I then put on a smile. "Come on! You have to help me pack!" I take his hand and run upstairs with him. I take out a suitcase and set it on my bed. "Okay .. pick out some clothes you think I should wear. I'll get all my tolitres (can't spell. xD)." I walk into my bathroom and grab all the stuff I needs. Girlie things (xD) , toothbrushes/toothpaste , hair thingies, all that. :P I can just imagine the stuff he's picking out. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Brbs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Hi everyone... Long time no see...

I'm back.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Hi ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:20 pm

Fwee!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Ohhayyy.

Guard chu betta reply to mehhh. D:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:24 pm

For Guard. My first character post:

Jordyn

I wandered through the forest alone, key word? ALONE. No matter what I do I'm always so alone. People think I'm so unbelievably strange. Truth is, I'm really just misunderstood. Yeah, that's what I am. The psycho misunderstood emo girl? I guess so. At least, that's what people call me around school...

James

Does playing basketball in the driveway with your little sister count as being social? I sure hope so because mom has high standards on the word social... She says that is one word that by no means describes me. Hey, I have a friend or two and I talk to people. How am I not social? I guess that's a question only my mom can answer...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Haha. Now, to remember my characters.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Lalalalalaaaa

Guuuarrdd. Repppllllyy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Hunter
I smiled proudly and watched her run into the bathroom. Let me tell you, Amanda has a LOT of stuff. She should have a house for her clothes and shoes. I opened up a drawr and picked something up. "What the?" I tilted my head and looked at it. It looked like a bunch of strings put together. Was this some kind of thong? Or a weird bra? Or maybe its just shoelaces...i shrugged and dropped it into the suitcase. I figured if i didnt know what it was it could be tragic if i didnt pack it and she needed it. I decided the closet would be safer and i opened that up. I went through some shirts and picked out a pretty sky blue shirt with butterflies on it. I folded it awkwardly and put it in her suitcase. Then i decided to pick a bathing suit :3 the hotel is five stars with a huge pool and jacuzzi :D i picked out a pink bikini with flowers and a sparkly pink coverup and packed those. Then i picked out dark blue shorts and put those in the suitcase. I found a floofy skirt and stuffed that in the side. I scratched my head when i looked at all the shoes. Um i guess she will need flipflops? Crud she has like a hundred pairs...i closed my eyes and picked out flipflops at random, putting those beside the floofy skirt. Then i took a pair of flats since they looked the most comfortable. i went back to the shirts and picked out three tanktops to put under stuff because girls like to wear lots of layers for some reason. Then i took a short sleeved orangish shirt with sparkles on it. I took a deep breath hoping i was doing this right. I went back to the drawrs figuring she would need underwear. I couldnt avoid packing that :P i found a bra and this time i know what it is. I looked at the cups a moment. They were so big. How do girls have boobs and not fall forward from their bigness? Lol. I looked around and put it on and it definitely didnt fit. Then it wouldnt come off. "Um...Amanda?" I called, blushing with embarrassment.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Guard I posted for you on the page before this...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Amanda: "One second!" I said finishing packing my bag. I walk back into my room and I stop when I see Hunter. "What are you doing with my bra on?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I laugh a little. "I shouldn't have had you packed my stuff." I walked over to him and somehow got my bra off of him. "I think I should back my under under garments .. I don't need you .. well. You know. Thinking about the dirty and then .. well. You know. Stuff...in your pants. O.o". I laughed. "So what did you pac kso far?" I lookat all the things and laugh. "Well you seem to like sparkles..." I shake my head. "I'm sorry .. but Hunter .. you have terriable fashion sense. Your lucky your cute." I laugh and wrap my arms around him. I kiss him gently and smile. "Thanks for the attempt though."

Last edited by Tiger on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Name || Age || Gender || Crush || Married To || Kids

Cody || 20 || Male || Cassie || Cassie || Casey (I think is her name)
Lawndree || 19 || Female || None || None || None
Stayley || 19 || Female || None || None || None
Peyton || 17 || Female || None || None || None
Jayce || 15 || Male || None || None || None
Skylar || 16 || Female || None || None || None
Braydon || 18 || Male || None || None || None
Parker || 17 || Male || None || None || None
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Hunter
I blushed harder. "I got tangled in it?" I told her. Then I grinned. "Youre beautiful and sexy at the same time, stuff is always going on in my pants" i teased, winking. "I can help do something easier," i told her. I shrugged. "Um...clothes? And shoes...and a thingy..." i said the last part quietly not wanting to sound stupid not knowing about girl stuff. (Really its just straps that go on strapless stuff so it can be hung up :P) "Maybe we should just bring an empty suitcase you can fill with stuff you buy there?" I offered. It would be easier to carry than two suitcases, one of her stuff from home and one of her stuff from Paris :P
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Amanda: "Well isn't that nice to know?" I laugh and shake my head. I then shrug. "Well. Sure. I don't know if I'll buy enough things to last me through the week." I smile. "But I guess that'll be best." I put everything away. I leave the one bra Hunter put on in my hand. "I hope you know this is my Moms. She's .. well. Big. xDDDD Somtimes we mix ours up. I don't even know why. Mine are tiny. Well. You know what? This getting a little personal and you do not need to know that." I nod. "Cause again .. the pants. O.o and my dad'll be like: "Hunter better have peeed his pants!'. And i'd be like: Nooo. It's Mom's bra's fault. And then he'd be all weired out." I laugh. "But anyyywaayy. I'm so excited. :D I can't wait. We're going to paris ... City of love and shopping!"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:02 am

Mike
I was at football practice with the team as usual. We had practice every weekend. I know what youre thinking, ohh a football player. Yup im popular and all that stuff. Who really cares though. No, im not one of those guys who picks on other people, but i have to admit some of my friends are. I mean, theyre really cool once you get to know them, they just have their problems like everyone else. In a tackle the ball got kicked way over the trees into the woods and it was the only one we had so i shouted "Ill get it!" And ran off into the woods. I guess it wasnt the best idea go build the football field right next to the woods, but whatever. I jogged a little deeper and saw a girl sitting on the ground with the football next to her. It mustve hit her! Wait, whats a girl doing in the woods? Alone!? "Are you okay?" I asked her, reaching out my hand to help her up.

Amber
I was walking down the street to town to pick up more of mom and dads vitamins at the drugstore when a car that was speeding almost hit me. I jumped out of the way and landed in the grass but i scraped my ankle badly on the bricks lining the street. Just my luck. I sat up and blew my light brown hair out of my eyes, wincing as i turned my ankle to look at the now bleeding scrape. "Just great," i mumbled, standing up and stumbling as i tried to walk.
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  That-Awkward-Kid Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:05 am

Brb shower
That-Awkward-Kid
That-Awkward-Kid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:06 am

D: Hurreh back. I'm about to die of no sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Awney Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:14 am

Being forced off in 20 minutes

Skylar walked around the campus on the sidewalk. She carried her bag on her shoulder and looked down as she walked. The wind blew her hair all different directions, and giving her a chill down her back.

^Lame, I know. It's only because my iPod is slow and I don't have much time here. Tomorrow when I'm on the computer, they'll be better.
Awney
Awney
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:36 am

Ava
I sat on the ground and a football landed next to me. Great, the stupid jocks were playing today. And now one's going to come looking for this. i stared at it and sighed. Then a voice sounded behind me and I sighed, "I'm fine." I turned around and saw him. I glared, "Great it's you." This was Mike. He was all super popular at my school and once he laughed when his friends were making horrible jokes about me. It wasn't fair. Because I was a girl the school principle wouldn't even let me try out for the team and Mike and all his friends seemed to think that was the funniest thing ever. "What do you want?" It really hurt, the thing people said about me at school. I choked on my words as I thought of the comments he had laughed at.

James
I saw and girl that looked hurt and hurried to her side. "Are you okay?" I glanced down at her foot and sighed. "I'm sorry, people around here are horrible."

Writer's block on James, sorry D:
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:11 am

Saron smiles. "Yes we can fit in the bed. Its a queen-sized." He picks her up and lays her on the bed. Laying next to her, he wraps his arms around her.

Hiya Awney :3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:14 am

KatLoved wrote:
KatLoved wrote:Maddy
I got in carefully, so not to fall and make a fool out of myself and smiled. "Uhm... What do you want to do?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next