RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:32 pm

Ava

I smiled at him in a friendly way, I didn't want a relationship. A boyfriend was not in my future, I planned it that way. My heart wouldn't hold it. When the bell ran I ran to my next class.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Falalalalalala.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Kevin: He got up and went to his next class. He also didn't want a girl friend even though he was a flirt he was to scared he would end up hurting someone. He hoped they could be friends. Yeah. friends that would be real nice.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:00 am

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:
~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:Ed: 'oh im sorry your just very pretty girl who catches my eye like a yellow rose in a red rose bush. hey what are you reading. i love to read books. Poetry my favorite especially epic poem like story of Odysseus . what favorite kind of literature?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:10 am

STARRRR *Tackle hug*

Ava
I sat down at an empty table and pulled my hood on tight and doodled on the table in sharpie. Half hoping I would be able to sit alone, I sighed and waited for the bell to ring. 20 minutes late for one class, 5 minutes early for the next.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:14 am

Bella: She looked at the boy. " Please leave me alone." She got up and went to her next class.

Kevin: He walked to his next class. He sat down in the back of the room by him self. He listened to his music again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:17 am

Hi there friend(:
Im lazy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:18 am

It's fine. Just roleplay with me!!!

Ava

Um wb...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:20 am

WOOOHHHOOO. Ohkay let me get pictures.
Stalker Boy Peter, Hot Boy Jason or Pretty Girl Jacqui?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:21 am

Um.....

What to say.....
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:23 am

Hot boy Jason, of course! :D
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:25 am

Yay(:
Immaa post for stalker boy and pretty girl too. Cauuusee I can.
You post first? Or moi?

Ohhmyyygoodd its pouring here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:26 am

Ed
sighs. "once again i have loser written on my forehead". he walk class set on desk between Jesse and Jacqueline. "once a loser always a loser" put head on desk and wait for bell to ring.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:29 am

Umm can you post first? Sorry my mind is blocked.

It's snowing HARD here.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:31 am

I gtg see ya'll tomorrow.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:37 am

Jasssonnn:
Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 3 Zac-Efron-17-Again

Jacqui has a picture(:

Peter Stalkerkinz:
Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 3 Tumblr_lwka6gyA0Q1qe4pyf
Hahaha no. This is him..
Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 3 Tumblr_lwjnm6Kw571qmri39o1_500 :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:38 am

OMG JASON IS SO SEXY!!!!!!

And woah... Stalker!!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:39 am

He's always watching.

IM POSTING. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:40 am

LMFAO

Kk HURRY!!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:43 am

omg hi star
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:50 am

Jason Drew Smith

Uhm. He's... Sitting. In Class. Looking gorgeously hot and smoking(: I'm bad at opening posts.

Peter Stalkerkinz

He stands behind a wall with his digital camera, snapping pictures of each person that walks by. "Hahahahhahahahaaaahha. Good thing I took that course in photography. Now i can develop these, and hang them on my wall...." :) Ohmygod i love Peter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:51 am

Hi there!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:52 am

wanna rp with me i have ed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:53 am

this is ed

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:
Full Name:: Edgar Mcoy
Nicknames:: Ed

What are you... On the inside?

Personality:: i am sweet,loving and Charming. i have passion for art,music and good literature.i love a girl who is different. i just wish any girl would talk to me because people think of me dork with out getting to know me i hope some girl love me
History:: Long story. it has do with me moving a lot and stuff. really don't have a best friend
Other:: Autism

What about on the outside?

Eyes::Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 3 652px-Laureline_eyes-1
Hair:: blonde
Overall Appearance:: (Like what do you look like total, all around, ect.)
Picture:: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 3 DSC00814cdfgvfdgvvfdgvfvgfv
Other:: no
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:54 am

Ava

A boy (Jason) sat across from me and I sighed, looking up. My hoodie went down covering a tiny bit of my eyes. I didn't want to be rude but... I'm not sure but. Gosh I feel stupid. I should just shut up now. My hoodie was making me burn up, but I wasn't sure which shirt I was wearing under. This morning I was too tired to pay attention. I unzipped my hoodie just a bit to see which shirt.

Her shirt:: (just the shirt not the skirt) http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Tops//Skull+Striped+Corset-771949.jsp

Last edited by KatLoved on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next