RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:05 pm

His name is Peter. Peter Shabayayala. :) Nahhhh. That will be his middle name though. And i'll make him wierd. YES. He'll be a stalker. YYYYEEESSSS.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:06 pm

LOL. Just make him HOT. JKJKJK!!!! LMAO
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:14 pm

How about this. I'll make a wierd one, and then a hot one. Deal? Deal(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Yup!!! But hurry I'm in a role-play-ish mood!!1 and I have to get shots in 1 hr and 15 mins. : Sad
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Hurrryyy!!!! D:
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Full Name::: Jessie Black
Nicknames:: Jess
Personality:: He is a very sweet guy and is nice to most peope. Be is very easy to make mad. When he is mad its best if you stay away or you may get hurt. He has had his heart broke many times but it doesn't bug hi any more. He is one of the best friends or boyfriend you could ever get. He falls in love easy and when he does hard.
History:: Well, my twin brother Josh died a 5 months ago, in a car crash. It's been really hard on me.
Other:: I'm Anorexic.
Eyes:: Long/ Blue
Hair:: Brown and blonde/ Shaggy/ Thick
Picture:: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 2 RandyStibler-17G-12
Eyes:: ( The color): Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 2 IMG_3760

Full name:: Bella Black
Nickname: Bell
Pesonality: I'm a very sweet person. I'm very shy and I don't talk much. I'm a loner I don't like being around other people. I just keep to my self.
History: My younger brother Josh died 5 months ago in a car crash.
Other:
Eyes: Long/ Blue
Hair: Black/ Long/ Thick
Picture: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 2 Cherry2

Full name: Kevin Redtick
Nickname: Kev
Personality: Dang I can't put meet me! Lol. I'm a pretty nice guy but I can be mean. I'm a huge flirt and I love to mess with people. I piss people off all to much by flirtin' with their girls. What do I gotta say, It's fun! I'm a really good friend and I'll watch your back no matter what. Bein' with a group of people is mt thing! I love animals more than any thing else in this world thats for damn sure.
History: I was born in Hunter, Montana. I have 4 bothers and 2 sisters. thats about it my life is boring.
Other:
Eyes: Long/ Hazel
Hair: Black/ Shaggy/ Thick
Picture: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 2 Alternative-black-hair-boy-emo-scene-Favim_com-115657
Eyes: Ridgeway High :: Are you next? OPEN!!! Auto-Accept <3 - Page 2 DSCN1546

So can I join or not?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:40 pm

It's auto-accept I even added their names to the classes...?

Starrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:48 pm

Oh okay, sorry.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Haha it's okay :) Can you reply on our private roleplay ??
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:01 pm

OMG you posted! I'm so sorry I can't keep track of them any more but I'm going to reply to this one firest if thats okay.

Jessie: I rushed down the hall trying to find my locker. I found it and quickly got my stuff then rushed down the hall to my class.

Kevin: I was rushing to find my locker, when I saw a girl sitting on the floor with books and papers all around her. She looked sad like she was having a really hard time. I walked over and picked up her stuff. " Are you okay?" I asked looking at her.

Bella: I was rushing to my locker I saw my brother and gave him a quick hug then went back to looking. I found my locker and got my stuff, then headed to my class.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Mk I'm sorry if I'm being confusing but can you put 3 sentences for ALL characters next time please? Sorry....

Ava

I looked up at the boy and shrugged. "Nope." I gathered all my stuff except for my song book that I always write songs in and sighed. I shoved them all into my locker, making it look messy already. Slamming it shut I groaned. "Now I forgot my books! Great." Beginning to twist my combonation on the lock again I mumbled to myself.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Yeah sorry I'm only going to use Kevin for right now if thats okay.

Kevin: " Do you need any help?" He asked. He didn't like to see a pretty girl mad. He leaned on the locker next to hers waiting for her to say something.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:38 pm

That's fine :)

Ava

"Um mental help, therapy, a new school. But one thing's for sure, I don't need your pity." I grabbed my books out of my locker and slammed it closed. With my arms clutched around the books, I started off towards my first period class.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Ed
""sit there eat a sandwich"he reading a book of poetry. he sit for bell ring for art class. he look around to see people by him

Last edited by ~MissPinkie<3~ on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:42 pm

~MissPinky<3~ : Please write at least three FULL sentences.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:51 pm

Kevin: " I'm sorry. I was just trying to help." He walked passed her and went to his class.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Oh yeah, they're in the same first period. XDD

Ava
I went to my class, coming in nearly twenty minutes late to find the only open seat next to the boy I met this morning. I sighed and sat next to him, pulling my hood down further to cover my face. Struggling to pay attention to the teacher I felt sick to the stomach.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Okay.

Kevin: He didn't say anyting to her. He sat listening to the teacher. He didn't know why she had snapped at him, he was just trying to be nice. Oh well. He pulled out his Ipod and slipped the head phone into his sleeve, he put his head on his hand to listen to it.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Ed:sit in his chair calmy. he look out window hoping for inspiration for new dieing his spy a girl want o say hi to her. he goes up to Bella and say "Hi i'm Edgar call me Ed."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Ava

I glanced at him over and over during class and finally passed him a note. It said in blue gel pen::

Hey sorry I was rude earlier
I'm having a rough day
And
I'm in a bad mood

I'm Ava Celia Hart :)

I slid it over to him quietly and continued listening to the teacher.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Kevin: He picked up the note. He wrote back:

It's fine. I'm sorry your having a bad day. Hope it gets better. I'm Kevin Xhill by the way.:D

He passed the note back to her.

Bella: She was sitting in class when some random boy walked up to her. " I'm trying to read."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Ava

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks." I whispered. WB
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Ed: 'oh im sorry your just very pretty girl who catches my eye like a yellow rose in a red rose bush. hey what you are you reading i love to read books. Poetry my favorite especially epic poem like story of Odysseus . what favorite kind of literature?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Kevin: " No prob." He smiled, he went back to listening to music. Glancing over at her every one in a while.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:30 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:Ed: 'oh im sorry your just very pretty girl who catches my eye like a yellow rose in a red rose bush. hey what you are you reading i love to read books. Poetry my favorite especially epic poem like story of Odysseus . what favorite kind of literature?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next