RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Addi ::
"You don't have to stay with me the whole time"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Izzy: Stops the horse quickly by holding its neck "We are coming with you." Leads the horse to the other horses and slips on clothes "I only love you. And you don't seem to understand."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Ashton:oh "sigh"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:59 pm

Justin ::
"Wow, I wonder why" He says sarcastically. "You went skinny dipping and you've been flirting with him the whole time"

Kami ::
Looks for Zakk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:01 pm

Ashton; do you know jasmine?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Izzy: Rolls her eyes "I went skinny dipping, he followed me. The only reason I'm coming to Arizona and almost got killed in a plane crash was because I loved you stupid!....." She paused almost about to cry but doesn't "I had a family with you because I loved you and trusted you. And I thought you wouldn't leave me but you almost did twice! I don't even know why I'm here if you don't care enough to take me with you anywhere!" She let go of his house and picked up Ethan and Amanda and got some food and hooked it up to a horse. She started ti saddled another horse.

Zakk: Sees Kami "Hey"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Cassie wrote:Addi ::
"You don't have to stay with me the whole time"

Luke
"Do you want me to leave?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:05 pm

"Hey" Kisses him.

Rides off
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Zakk: Kisses her and smiles

Izzy: Cries thinking 'What did I do wrong?'

Anthony: Flirts with her again

Izzy: "Get away!" she yells as she cries and hooks the horse with food and water to the one she was gonna ride. She gets on with Ethan and Amanda and starts to ride back home crying hard "He doesn't love me anymore." She says to herself

Ethan and Amanda: Stare at their mom but say nothing
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:13 pm

"No. But if you want to to get food or sleep you can"

"It's been so long since we've talked"

Keeps riding
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Zakk: "Yeah."

Anthony: Rides after Justin fast "Why you leaving Izzy?" He asked "Aren't you guys like together or whatever."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Luke
"Nope I'm staying." GTG
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Sighs "Things have been complicated."

Sarah ::
Gets the twins and gets on a horse

Smiles (Awww bye)

"What do you wanna do?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Anthony: "Well, shes on her way home. By herself with the twins." Rides back and picks up one of his daughters and rides back to Justin
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:23 pm

"Good for her. I'm going to Arizona, getting a plane and trying to get back to California in time for my sisters surgery. Then I have to discuss all this school stuff with my other sister"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Anthony: "So, you don't care?" He asked
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:27 pm

"Everything has been heading downhill any way"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Anthony: Rolls his eyes "Really? That is the way your gonna treat a girl who had your kids? I'd think twice." He trotted the horse back to Sarah "Wanna ride back to California?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm

"I don't know"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Anthony: "Should we tell Justin that your Izzy's sister?"

Izzy: Is still crying as she rides slowly with the two horses
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:32 pm

"Doesn't seem like he cares"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Anthony: "Well I'm gonna tell him so he doesn't get the wrong idea." Rides back to him "Justin you should know a thing or two." Stares at him
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:34 pm

"What?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Anthony: "One, I have known Izzy for a long time and Two I know her a lot because Sarah is her sister." He stopped his horse.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Blackie-the-cat wrote:Ashton; do you know jasmine?
to kami

Last edited by Blackie-the-cat on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next