RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Izzy: Sneezes a bit and hides her head under the blankets with her babies not knowing if they were allergic or not
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Half-Blood Hotel --- OPEN!!! AUTO-ACCEPT!!!!

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Justin ::
"Get out" He looks at Izzy then back at Jasmine
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:05 pm

Jasmine: why should i I . i bought you guy Fanciest Caviar. i also can lead you to my adoptive parent restaurant who near the beach itself. if very good at serving food.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:06 pm

"Get out of my room, We don't want your food, we don't want your sister, we don't want you"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Jasmine: what did she do? what ever she did i can explain it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:07 pm

"Just get out, you and everyone of your friends are stalkers, get away"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Ashley: Pushes her out and slams the door shut locking it "There." Then grins at Izzy

Izzy: Is laughing as she takes the blankets off them.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Jasmine:reappear what did my sister do
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:09 pm

"They annoy the $hit out of me"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Jasmine: *sigh* her friends you mean. ugh can;t stand them either . i hate Avery. she act like lil tough cookie Cole harasses me And Cassie too much angry issue. i tell her choose friend wisely but no she pick bunch of dodos be her friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Izzy: Hugs her sister

Ashley: "Wanna talk now?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:12 pm

"Should I go?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Jasmine: appears. Can't really stand my sister friends. i got into a fight with them. ugh hate them all. all wanna do hurt everyone and humans
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Ashley: "It has to do with you. So stay." Turns to Izzy who looked like she was about to cry

Izzy: Lays on her stomach putting her face on her pillow
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:16 pm

"Oh my god, What did I do?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Jasmine: sense that order is here * run justin and izzy room to hid in cat form without them knowing*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Izzy: Sneezes again

Ashley: Grabs Jasmine and opens the door then shuts it again Locking it and goes back to Izzy "Sorta..."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:29 pm

Jasmine: enter again * this time she hid under the bed in unreachable place
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:29 pm

"So, what's wrong?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Jasmine: sit there

Order:rushing on their room i know she here
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Izzy: Takes the babies and walks out of the room to Ashley's room

Ashley: "The cat is under the bed." She says as she follows Izzy.
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:46 pm

Drags her out again. He walks out and locks his door behind him. He goes down to the lobby, worried about what the girls are talking about
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:46 pm

Order: all right got you

Jasmine: scratches him and try to ope the door
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Izzy: "I feel like I'm a bad girlfriend...and mom. It's like I tell Justin, you can't do this. Or be friends with....her..."

Ashley: "No, no, no Izzy." Hugs her "Your a great girlfriend and an even better mom. Don't think like that."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Jasmine: hisses run off

Order: grab her

Mina: Justin help me they got my sister
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next